Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7920 times)
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

I highly agree with you mate, because engaging in digital currency world without sufficient knowledge could be dangerous to any individual's investments. I believe that learning is a continuous process, you may learn from other's experience and especially in your experience that may lose a huge investment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.
Very true indeed. A lot of people today just opted into crypto space with no knowledge, not ready to ask question, not ready to make use of online resources to equip themselves and they just rush into everything. Such people will always end up either learning the hard way or end up getting frustrated and quitting. Knowledge equips you with all the decision you will need to make in the cryptocurrency world as you will be making a whole bunch of them and you cannot do well without it.

Knowledge an patience are both necessary and you can say they are the foundation if you want wealth from cryptos. For sure you may try quick-rich but is less good.
Patience is necessary when you look for holding way of successful trading whereas only knowledge may lead you to crack profits even with a day trading too. I do not mean patience is not a needed thing but it will play an important role only in specific area and not everywhere.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Nice one mate! A house without a foundation obviously would not last which is the reason why a lot of people do not usually last in anything they embark on. They rush out the same way they rushed in and pathetically end up blaming everyone for their own mistakes they ignorantly make.

This is an applicable thing in the general world and not just in cryptocurrency and the only people that get to succeed in a particular area are those who took their time to learn everything they needed to and never stopped learning as the case may be.
Well said. I guess the mentality a lot of people usually have when it comes to making money and getting rich overnight has totally affected their way of thinking that they always want to rush into everything as you have said, and indeed they always eventually rush out when they surely do not have the knowledge to help guide them through.

The funniest part is that the internet age has made it very easy for everyone to easily access information, but it just seems laziness keeps increasing by the day as people just want to skip the learning part and do as they please.

Even now you could probably say that people have been lazy in the sense that the information about Bitcoin and crypto has been out there for years, as well as on the mainstream media news channels from time to time, and still most people never bothered to learn what it's about.
Henry4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

Knowledge plus action is the key to success in any venture or field you would choose. It is your guide towards the right track whether be it in cryptocurrency or with anything that you would want to do. Without knowledge there would be no clear vision on what path you are going. It is your direction, but knowledge without action is useless and there would be no result at all even if you have the knolwedge.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

It is right to say that we should not invest blindly. I think we should have a certain knowledge base before entering the password market. We should carefully read and understand our investment projects before investing, which can effectively reduce our risk!

GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

It is right to say that we should not invest blindly. I think we should have a certain knowledge base before entering the password market. We should carefully read and understand our investment projects before investing, which can effectively reduce our risk!
Indeed to fully agree with you, everyone joins the cryptocurrency market, wants to make money and benefit from their ownership but does not want to know about cryptocurrency. Without any deep knowledge of this crypto market anyone can not get success here.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Knowledge is key to success, I think you can't achieve success in this industry without having a good and deep knowledge of crypto. This forum is very good source of increasing your knowledge about crypto and so many seniors are available here to help you to increasing your knowledge.

Knowledge is needed everywhere. If you wish to be a successful person, you have to learn much about the things that you are dealing with. Now, you can easily get all information about the crypto from YouTube.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Yes you are so right, it is good to learn about the crypto space before venturing into cryptos, I have taken some weeks to learn as much as i could and it have helped me a whole lot and I will advise every new member to take time to learn more about cryptos.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Yes, knowledge is the foundation, not only for crypto for all things. We come to know how to start and trade. with out knowing anything we can not enter in to market.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

In anything this life knowledge is important to be successful the investigation of blockchain can't be possible if not for the help of knowledge failed project fail because knowledge is lacking when they implemented it.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

SO true! knowledge is the best foundation in cryptocurrency,
you cant just pick a jackpot on here, you need to put time to study for it if you want to be successful.
you need to know every corner for you to be safe with FUD.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Our knowledge is undoubtedly the base and a kind of fundament for achieving any success. Especially it is true for people who became a part of crypto market. However the main point here for me is to be open for new doze of knowledge all the time, because up to date information can often move you quite further.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

Yes, I agree that knowledge is the most important aspect. But I'm used to learning by trial and error . in my opinion, practical classes are much faster than theoretical ones . after torii in any case, expect practice . so the choice is yours !
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Yes of course knowledge is the key to success. First of all, saving your time and money. In this forum you can learn a lot of information for the crypto world. How and where to start, advice from other users.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies everything is developing very quickly.  Training should be continuous. Without new knowledge you can easily lose your money or not earn.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Thanks for this wonderful advice you have giving us about the important of knowledge. I think this is one the best information for crypto enthusiast in the global crypto ecosystem. Any man without the search for knowledge is doom. Thanks, Keep it up!

Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Sure one needs to learn very much about cryptocurrencies before embarking on it I'm sure the foundation of it needs to be very well understood. Continuous training sessions should be encouraged, and also different crypto seminars is a very good idea.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies everything is developing very quickly.  Training should be continuous. Without new knowledge you can easily lose your money or not earn.
Exactly. I firmly believe that no one can succeed forever with just the luck and knowledge that will be the foundation to help investors succeed in this harsh cryptocurrency market. Knowledge is the first thing that I advise new investors to care about this market should do if you want to be able to invest in the same market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

It is very important and attractive for me to acquire new knowledge about any promising direction of life, including cryptography, which interests me both as a new technology and as a possible earnings.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

I think  Knowledge is the foundation in everything you do especially when it comes to crypto world because If You did not study or research on any coin that you are planning to buy your money might loose its value big time .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: