Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7920 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

I agree with the subject as this is the best foundation for every person not just with crypto currency but for every job you are in or even in our day to day living. Going back with crypto currency. You got it right, knowledge in this trade is very important to avoid costly mistakes as you said. That is why some people are afraid to venture in cryptocurrency because of the lack of knowledge about this thing
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

The knowledge base is very supportive of everything about crypto. of course, this will be very helpful how to steps we will take to get income from crypto considering the potential in this field. Every people's knowledge is the most important thing in this world. Remember that people's knowledge will always be wide and will not be narrowed if we use it regularly
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

I also started plunging in crypto currency by studying. I learned to learn by myself. Initially I read the thread in this forum, I can not connect but after I search for understanding some terms used in this forum then the longer I become more understand. I totally agree with you. I rember when i was a begginer in this field, I made very many bad investments because of the lack of knowledge
ficihch

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

I agree with the statement ; Knowledge is the foundtion. Before you join to something ex: Cryptocurrency Business. You must read about Cryptocurrency first. You must learn about it. You must ask about it to many people. And After that, You will have enough knowledge. If you have enough knowledge, you can join The Crypto Currency business.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

True for me it is key also to success. It is important to have knowledge especially when it comes to crypto you need to fully understand, research and learn techniques how it works before joining to invest right and perform well in this business.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

All our mistakes are from lack of knowledge and experience. Thanks to this forum, we can learn a lot of new information and exchange opinions with more experienced investors. Only by constantly developing we can become successful investors or traders.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

i also noticed that there are bunch of uneducated kids in this forum bumping threads and creating multiple accounts  mainly for bounty purposes flooding shitty post in the forum. please do learn from the forum and be a cryptocurrency advocate.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

Knowledge has always been the foundation of literally everything. Everyone needs a certain knowledge before going into something.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Now is a great time to just develop and look for projects to improve their positions in technical terms. The market will grow when technology allows it to grow. Let's just look for quality projects and support them not only for the purpose of earning.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

This is a very wonderful thread, and most things said on here needs applauding. The truth is the a lot of these days have no patience in wanting to build something from the (foundation) ground up. A lot of what we saw earlier this year through panic selling/dumping was as a result of people entering and investing in the market without doing some serious education as to what this crytpo thing is all about. It was trending late last year, and all those new investors then were just interested on how to get rich or cash out quick. Now the crash caused a lot of disappointments and those people think crytpo is utterly useless or not worth investing in anymore, but the fact is that they did build their knowledge to understand what they were going into the first place.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

I think in any case, then knowledge would be the basis to build everything. When we want to plunge and mastered one thing, then we must learn first about the basis of his knowledge. And this law is mandatory. To know more, then learned first of the essence, so that science is seeped into his mind and is not easily lost.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

It is the mistaken opinion because when trading much depends on luck and a type of market situation. Why so? It is easy to understand there only two types of traders. I mean investors and speculators. Investors can earn mostly on bullish market. The earnings of speculators depends on high volatility. As you can see not everything depends on knowledges.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

Yes, knowledge is the foundation of everything included in the world of crypto.Without knowledge we will not get success.Gather as much information about the world of crypto so we know when to buy and when to sell our coins.Our knowledge can analyze market movements well.We will also know how the world develops crypto.With having a lot of knowledge we will get a great opportunity to benefit from every transaction we do. Knowledge is the main foundation.
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

people who are trying to start to engage in various financial transactions, including cryptocurrency without knowledge in 99% of cases lose their money. you need to do this constantly to learn and then there is a chance to understand how it works and make money
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Knowledege is the foundation of everything in this platform . It is most important ascept and key of success in crypto market .It will help you take a right decision for your bright future . If you have not knowledge about your work then you will waste your time and energy .You will have enough knowledge if you want success in this platform .
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Knowledge is the key in each sphere of life. Crypto needs knowledge most of all because without it it’s impossible to work here. And you should know more if you want to get a good income.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

You really need the foundation or gathering a more information and learn how to do such things so that you cannot be scammed or your money will not be a waste. And so that you can lead to success and earn more.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Yes ofcourse I really agree with that topic. Because if you dive or go in here without knowing a little information on how to earn in here. You will only waste your time here. But if you searched and learned while you were browsing in here you will become a successful investor or even a bounty hunter here. Being informative or knowledgable can help you to become successful here.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

The problem in this new era is that many of them people act before they think. They never bother to even know the basics of crypto and are used in spoonfeeding method. It's normal to ask questions when you are new in crypto, that's understandable. What I don't get is why would they rely solely on one's knowledge rather than do their own digging of facts. I have experienced this a few times not too long ago. There's this person who wants to venture in crypto and as she found out that I'm in it she started asking questions which I then answered accordingly. But as days passed by she's asking plain and simple questions that one can easily find in the internet. I didn't want to be rude so i just told her to try googling things she needs to know if she really want to learn.

lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

In this market your most need is knowledge; if you do not have knowledge you will not survive in the market place, you have to understand all the issues that need to be set for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: