Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7906 times)
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

I agree with you. Now a very big problem is the lack of knowledge of people investing in cryptocurrency. As soon as this problem is solved, we will see a completely different cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

I conform totally with you have said. There are lots of things to learn about cryptocurrency. There are several new concepts and ideas behind this great technology. Just recently, i have been impacted by some of the new things i have learnt about crypto.
I believe that to succeed in any field, knowledge is important and it will determine your success in that field. Without knowledge, investing is no different than gambling and it is very risky. Keep your knowledge up-to-date so you can keep up to date with new information for your investment.
It is very true that knowledge is the key to succeed in every field that you are into not just in the crypto world. With regards to cryptocurrency you have to be very knowledgeable in field because this is a risky business that involves money and this also determines your future in real life.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

I fully agree with you. Without knowledge, there is little that can be understood. The horizon is getting smaller. Life without education is not possible. Since not having a bonus meaning of a crypto currency, it's hard to figure it all out alone. But the truth now is a lot of information in the YouTube.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
Of course, and it will apply in any field. But do you know where knowledge comes from, because I think the best knowledge is learning from mistakes. So jump and learn by doing it.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

Knowledge is indeed one thing that can be stolen to an individual. Thus, it is important to have equipped ourselves with knowledge because that will help us to earn for a living. Specifically, for crypto, we need to understand well the concept before doing investing.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

Nicely said. I think knowledge is the capital to start everything and anything. Doing something without knowledge it's something that will eventually go the wrong way. DYOR!
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

I also try to spend as much time as possible to learn science in the world of crypto. Because today's crypto world has benefited almost everyone in the world. I think it would be a waste if we already knew this but did not study it any deeper.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

it is yet another truth that knowledge is the foundation. the idea of being successful is about the knowledgeable you that has been put into the business and then profit is definitely meant to be a success story. thanks
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

I also started plunging in crypto currency by studying. I learned to learn by myself. Initially I read the thread in this forum, I can not connect but after I search for understanding some terms used in this forum then the longer I become more understand. I totally agree with you. I rember when i was a begginer in this field, I made very many bad investments because of the lack of knowledge
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Yes that rights, knowledge is very important to make something because you cannot do something without knowing how to make it, right? so first we need to understand what is the crypto currency to start working with it.

Knowledge is important in doing something.

JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

This industry is absolutely illogical. It is true that the more knowledge we have, the more secure we feel, but unfortunately, it doesn't mean that we will stay secure. If you take a closer look at any coin's chart you'll see that some people sell great amounts at cheaper prices while the "buy" bids are much higher. Does it make any sense? - no. Does somebody earn on them? - yes. So knowledge is not the clue in the crypto world.

There are so many things hat happen in the background that we don’t know, some call it manipulation, often though you see correlations with events and news. So it’s not a guarantee but better than staying in the dark completely

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

Knowledge is truly the foundation of everything. Not only in crypto but in all aspects in life. We are where we are and what we are because of our knowledge. Yes learning is a continuous process but only for the people who explore and do not stop exploring. In crypto, we do not stop learning and studying since from the very start that we enter this kind of thing up to now. Me, i know in myself that my knowledge about crypto is not yet enough, but at least I do have foundation.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

I fully support your statement about knowledge as a foundation. Those who want to feel free in the crypto world process must constantly deal with self-development and analyze a lot of information related to blockchain field. Technical analysis is also very important and this way, you will be able to predict the movements of the prices.
katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

I think learning is the first key in doing something good in everyday life or in the world of krypto, like if we have to climb the stairs, we must climb one by one so we can get to the top, big also with crypto we have to learn bit by bit so we can and are able to plunge into the world of crypto.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Knowledge is really necessary especially in the cryptocurrency world. There are some investors who losing their money from cryptocurrency because their knowledge is enough. Knowledge is the main key for us to achieve our goals and dreams.
kicksay

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

yes, I agree with the subject as this is the best foundation for every person not just with crypto currency but for every job you are in or even in our day to day living. Going back with crypto currency, it would be a very good idea to study and familiarize crypto currency so that you may know more first on the basic knowledge about it. Reading and understanding on the articles in this bitcointalk forum is very helpful to learn new things and ideas concerning crypto currencies. Just don't rush yourself on the learning you need to absorbed and take time to learn more as this will be your best asset that can guarantee that you will become successful in your future endeavor.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

The basic knowledge that you can get is achieved through experience, only experience will help you make the right decisions, because it is experience that today solves many problems with scam projects.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Indeed, having a knowledge on what you are joining is maybe the best weapon to conquer every obstacle that you may encounter in order to achieve your goal because this knowledge serve as your foundation to build a better you and to build a better community by means of your knowledge you know how to interact and solve things properly and by means of that thing all can be overcome by means of foundation like this.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Yes, Knowledge is one of our key to become successful in our ambition because it provides us a better understanding on the things we need to know to make a right decision.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

The basic knowledge that you can get is achieved through experience, only experience will help you make the right decisions, because it is experience that today solves many problems with scam projects.
Indeed, no theory can be compared with practical experience. Because during practice you have everything laid in the subconscious and in the future you decide everything on the machine.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: