Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

In my opinion I agree if you have a knowledge in crypto currency you have the advantage and the best foundation of it. This is not just easy as we see crypto currency, blockchain is so hard if you don't have a knowledge you will be getting a big lose if you don't know how to trade or do some stuff about crypto. You must understand all of the process and the history of this thing before you do some transactions this is not just a task all you have to do is to focus and willing to take risk in all of young doing and that's why knowledge is very important in crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Knowledge and understanding of the processes in the market of crypto currency allow you to earn good amounts of money.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Clearly, knowledge is very much when you have information, you own the situation and take it under control, as you know what will happen about, General knowledge is the king,and then go the basic skills and knowledge that help podnims Yai move on the right path

Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Knowledge and understanding of the processes in the market of crypto currency allow you to earn good amounts of money.
If you collect information or suggestion from every users here in crypto you can earned knowledge from it in where you're already able to undersranding things in this kind of technology. From unknown source of learning to the point that already earning good moneys.

lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

Yes you are so right, it is good to learn about the crypto space before venturing into cryptos, I have taken some weeks to learn as much as i could and it have helped me a whole lot and I will advise every new member to take time to learn more about cryptos.

Yes of course, you must have knowledge everything you before you do to make you succed. Its nothing if don't have knowledge.

Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

Very well said, knowledge in crypto is very important, is a strong foundation you can do what you want and maybe you will not able to commit errors.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Exactly without complete knowledge you can not trade skillfully.To trade effectively read different articles,watch youtube video to watch crypto experts views,also read valuable comments of different experience members on this channel.I think after doing all of this,you can start initially with a small capital and start trading.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Everything goes right if you start right. It's true that we have to obtain knowledge first before trying things to avoid mistakes. Many people want quick profit and deprived the most important one that is getting knowledge in crypto world. There is more benefit in acquiring knowledge.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I agree with you. Frankly speaking, I learned from my mistakes, even if they were not so unprofitable for me in financial terms as for many others, but still not pleasant. In General, I advise you to try everything that can benefit you.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

I really agree with you. Whatever the condition and whatever the business, knowledge becomes the basic foundation. Knowledge will help us to know and understand more about the business that we are concerning. In crypto, without adding our knowledge, we will get very big risks. Knowledge, in crypto, is very important to avoid being scammed, lost, and also panic.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

This is a wonderful piece. The ground knowledge of Everything is necessary and required so as to avoid certain mistakes. Taking the crypto space as example, it's wise to know the basics first before trading to avoid being burnt... Thanks for this piece once more.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:06:17 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

Without knowledge you will be none in this world. You can't build a foundation to your dream business, you also need a skills and a good decision making to make your dream a successful. Its hard to make an appreciation of others than making a mistake but it has an answer in every problem in your life.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:19 AM

That is one of the most important in cryptocurrency before investing in to it. Knowledge is power and will guide you on a brighter way and help you to choose the right decision to take on each trade. The only person you can trust is your self.
That is definitely right, we all have to stabilize first our knowledge here in the industry to stay away from scams and any other suspicious things that might and possibly happen to crypto ignorant. Knowledge is really the key Smiley
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

First of all before you entered into any journey you wanted to take into is you have to gain knowledge and learned very well specially if you want to make investing in cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

It has been pointed to a very accurate point, it applies to everything. If you do not have any information on a subject, if you are going to do something about it, it is impossible for you to make the right decision. So we need to get as much information as possible first.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

yes as what i have observed in this forum, there are lots of shitposts out there unlike when i was starting in this forum. most of the accounts are profit oriented where we can see pumping threads and how to gain profit in this forum posts. please read and learn a lot from this forum and nurture yourself.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

Yes it is right not only in crypto but all other field if you have knowledge about that you are going to start or invest then there is lot of chances for you to be successful. Specially In crypto it is new for most of the people so it need study before investing , because there is involment of money,time and you are going to invest for your future,so mandatory for everyone that before investing take your time to gain knowledge and see how market behave.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

I do believe that continuous learning process that we need to get from being a crypto investor. That is why whenever I invite people to be a crypto enthusiast I always tend to tell them that at the start this might be a bit stressful because of the information overload that one will encounter.
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

yeah that true people now are keep on investing and participating in crypto without any further knowledge  all they know is invest and earn money like a magic that they cant lose something, some of us learn most in the past experience that behind all of the success we get since we started there is a great regrets we made in our past, we learned for that lesson and we adopt if now so we can't make mistake like we did, its a good thing to learn more things about what is crypto currency is, and the pros and cons of investing coins so whatever happen, you become successful or now, continue to support crpto currency and keep moving forward  Wink
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

True, new people in the crypto world see as if the world of crypto is so beautiful and can provide a great income easily. In fact, of course it's not as beautiful and as easy as thought. At least one needs to know the basics in the crypto world and must understand all possible losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: