Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

At this movement I still have lot of confusion how LendsBay platform will works. Hope beta version will give me nice and clear idea.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

At this movement I still have lot of confusion how LendsBay platform will works. Hope beta version will give me nice and clear idea.

Not only you, I think most of the people are curious and want to see how this platform going to work. I want to be sure of everything before I actually start using this platform for my loan transaction. Most important part is data safety. How can see my transaction records and what they can do with it?
Sassa123

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

how would I input my existing loans / contracts that are already being paid for by time into the system?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

yes, maybe i'll try the platform first with a friend before lending money to a stranger. Then of course without interest :-)
I'm curious how the loan-platform will look. Probably we see a number of providers with the interest rates and from these the interested parties can select. That could lead to very low interest rates

What will happen if someone don't pay back the loan? How they will catch that person and how the recovery will happen?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

yes, maybe i'll try the platform first with a friend before lending money to a stranger. Then of course without interest :-)
I'm curious how the loan-platform will look. Probably we see a number of providers with the interest rates and from these the interested parties can select. That could lead to very low interest rates

Yea, they have a lot of tools to help create a friendly environment for users such as the tools that will help access borrower's risk level, i believe that will be part of the yardstick to go about using the platform, so those with a higher level of risk ratings potentially signifies a red flag, i also think starting with people of similar interest that you know like friends and families will be good till one gets really acquainted with the platform
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
I agree with that, they have a lot of followers and members on their Social media accounts, with the release of their beta app next month they will gain a lot more.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Yea, they have a lot of tools to help create a friendly environment for users such as the tools that will help access borrower's risk level, i believe that will be part of the yardstick to go about using the platform, so those with a higher level of risk ratings potentially signifies a red flag, i also think starting with people of similar interest that you know like friends and families will be good till one gets really acquainted with the platform

I think what would their strongest aspect is transparency unfortunately current lending service seize the opportunity to enforce hidden and unclear regulations. I think focusing on honesty and transparency would be a great advantage for lendsbay.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
I agree with that, they have a lot of followers and members on their Social media accounts, with the release of their beta app next month they will gain a lot more.

Yep that tends to be the case as more real code and software comes online we should see a tick up in participation and following as having live code is what draws people in and a good social following will help spread the word as things are release through word of mouth
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

yeah, they gonna have a boost in the community I have had a first-hand experience of their activeness on the telegram channel I once asked a question on the channel surprisingly i was given a very informative answer, they seem to be very active on social media and that's a very good thing.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Release of beta App by next month? Is it fixed already? Do we know whether this date is fine for the team to release it? In other words, how is the project progress going on?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

I can't remember the last time i borrowed money lol, i do more of lending than borrowing and somehow i have not been able to monetize it i guess i will try to do so after Lendsbay launch and try to see if i can lay my hand on some income  Smiley

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.
In the pre ICO they raised yet 22k and required 250k. 34 days are remains to ends pre ICO. What next step they will be taken if their pre ICO target will not reach?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

In the pre ICO they raised yet 22k and required 250k. 34 days are remains to ends pre ICO. What next step they will be taken if their pre ICO target will not reach?

I'm very confident that the LendsBay team will reach their Pre ICO target. If not, the investors have no risk, because they will refund all invested ETH.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

I'm very confident that the LendsBay team will reach their Pre ICO target. If not, the investors have no risk, because they will refund all invested ETH.

Yep I heard the same which is really reassuring to investor sim hoping that the teams openness and transparency on how they will handle the funds for the preico was so clear and I’ll entice investment and then they won’t have to refund they’ve got a nice idea and a solid team they should get to see it brought to life
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Yeah, I agree with you it'd be wise to start lending to close pals before extending  lending to strangers. This'll surely build trust and give folks the confidence to get involve.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

Yep I heard the same which is really reassuring to investor sim hoping that the teams openness and transparency on how they will handle the funds for the preico was so clear and I’ll entice investment and then they won’t have to refund they’ve got a nice idea and a solid team they should get to see it brought to life

I assume it's done automatically via the smart contract and not a manual process for the refunds? ut great to hear that they are confirming this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: