Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.

I don't see much use in having an Instagram page if your an ICO really, kinda the wrong target audience in my opinion.. But more social media channels can't hurt in the long run i guess!

lol you’d think but for some stupid reason theirs an entire crowd of people that rely on Instagram and even Pinterest to discover things not sure why but ya that’s the world we live in people do funny stuff it doesnt have to make sense it just has to work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! This idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Very good!!!

Most blockchain projects are actually in one way or the other benefitting mankind either as utility or security. Just that some are more useful as compared to some others.

yeah, that's the thing with technology some are very positive while others are less positive but the end line is that they are all solving a problem and i believe lendsbay is solving a very important problem

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that Lendsbay is 'Benefiting mankind' I still find it hard to beleive that family and friends would use this, especially for a 0% fee option.  If i lend my friends $100 I don't need something to track it as they're my friends, so interesting to see what the team think of this.

You have a point here. I don't think it will be difficult lending my friend or family money physically. Once it is due i can request for the money back without interest. The team will need to re-visit this part. It can work for outsiders though but i doubt for family and friends. 

As someone who’s constantly lending family money I welcome anything to help me and put a framework in place to make it a bit more traceable some family trust is ok, others I love them but.... ya that crap needs to be monitored
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.

Half way to the softcap of the Pre-ICO, with 23 days to go is good. I think we will see the hardcap till Pre-ICO end. They do some nice marketing campaigns to attract more participants.

Slow day yesterday they only moved up to $133k from $132k, so only a $1000 of investments taken yesterday. To be honest I don’t blame investors or Lendsbay yesterday was a tough day in the markets and I’m sure a lot of people are waiting for markets to pick up again!

I think many are also waiting until the gas price has fallen back to a reasonable level. I asked in the telegram channel if there are only early investors or new ones in the progress bar. But have not received a reply so far

I hadn't considered gas prices. That's not a bad shout actually, there could be some investors waiting in the wings for cheaper gas.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

Credit ecosystem is really very important in real life. LendsBay coin project really has a bright future, and it is worth looking forward to.
jewel1992

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

I think its a very much strong project. It has a bright future. I like the roadmap of this project. It has a very good team and advisers.
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Everything looks really good. But don't you think this project is going to challenge the banking systems? And they have been established since ages. No government would like a new blockchain project to interfere in their banking system.
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

This project is going to reduce risk for both the lenders and the borrowers! Great initiative and idea.

That's right the clause they've put in place will insure transactions between lenders and borrowers go smoothly.

Exactly really tired of the monopoly of the traditional banking system!
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

This project is going to reduce risk for both the lenders and the borrowers! Great initiative and idea.

We all know how big the lending / loan industry is aswell - with extortion prices.

I will be excited to see a "fair" platform in this industry utilizing the blockchain 

I am more concerned about those out of the bank borrows. Like my friends borrows from me. Finally, there will be a system to keep a record of such transactions.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Yep I’m surprised in the down economy and crypto market theirs still a lot of people willing to make investments in projects with real potential as long as the idea for the platform make sense and theirs a path to bringing the project to reality

Yea, the crypto market is really on the downside but the fact is, it will rise, even at that we still have investors coming in and new brands keep springing up because they still believe in the blockchain industry, its revolutionary and every niche is trying to take its place, like Lendsbay trying to take its place in the lending niche which we all love to see 
It's nice to hear that their ICO token sale is going fast. I guess they will achieve their target in within deadline. Because they received 133K USD funds from investors and 22 days are enough time.
I remember i checked 2 days ago and they were at 96K USD, Amazing how they got a huge boost and as you say there still is a lot of time they can easily reach their softcap.

The only question is when they will reach the soft cap. The number of sold token grows continuously, it could be better, but under this market conditions, it is OK.

Yea, its a question which time will tell but like the usual me, i just try to stay positive and watch things unfold, projects are different and have a lot of things that influences there sales, from the initial concept, the team, roadmap and the required budget to startup but some individuals misinterpret the whole thing and judge every project with same yardstick 
WillieNune

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

Expect you find fairly resources to develop your business.
Extraordinary approach, credible job, a rather interesting plan.  Good luck guys!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.

Half way to the softcap of the Pre-ICO, with 23 days to go is good. I think we will see the hardcap till Pre-ICO end. They do some nice marketing campaigns to attract more participants.

Slow day yesterday they only moved up to $133k from $132k, so only a $1000 of investments taken yesterday. To be honest I don’t blame investors or Lendsbay yesterday was a tough day in the markets and I’m sure a lot of people are waiting for markets to pick up again!

I think many are also waiting until the gas price has fallen back to a reasonable level. I asked in the telegram channel if there are only early investors or new ones in the progress bar. But have not received a reply so far

I hadn't considered gas prices. That's not a bad shout actually, there could be some investors waiting in the wings for cheaper gas.

We might not see any significant growth in investment till the Ethereum gas price drops. I hope this doesn't slow down the token sale.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

The project is becoming more popular every day! This idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Very good!!!

Most blockchain projects are actually in one way or the other benefitting mankind either as utility or security. Just that some are more useful as compared to some others.

yeah, that's the thing with technology some are very positive while others are less positive but the end line is that they are all solving a problem and i believe lendsbay is solving a very important problem

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that Lendsbay is 'Benefiting mankind' I still find it hard to beleive that family and friends would use this, especially for a 0% fee option.  If i lend my friends $100 I don't need something to track it as they're my friends, so interesting to see what the team think of this.

You have a point here. I don't think it will be difficult lending my friend or family money physically. Once it is due i can request for the money back without interest. The team will need to re-visit this part. It can work for outsiders though but i doubt for family and friends.  

yeah, but you are not only lending fund to friends and family you can decide to throw in some fund to some strange person out there, in that situation you definitely need lendsbay

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

I see in this thread the information about this project is very clear with some items developed, I also see this project developed bounty campaign with a considerable amount of funding, what is the minimum investment limit when ICO?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.

I don't see much use in having an Instagram page if your an ICO really, kinda the wrong target audience in my opinion.. But more social media channels can't hurt in the long run i guess!

I don't think that instagram is very useful for crypto or ICO. There are better platforms for marketing or promotion.

I would stay the same; I think instagram is more for physical products; I think the proposer platform for now is reddit. However at this stage I don't think they really need much of it.

Tertcatimou

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

Seems interesting idea!
Spotless plan, witting vision!  Good luck all!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

I don't think that instagram is very useful for crypto or ICO. There are better platforms for marketing or promotion.

I would stay the same; I think instagram is more for physical products; I think the proposer platform for now is reddit. However at this stage I don't think they really need much of it.

Honestly marketing for such a nice project is very poor. I really hope that the team hires couple of marketing manager and do the nice promotions at various social media as well as crypto related sites. This will make the project successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

Honestly marketing for such a nice project is very poor. I really hope that the team hires couple of marketing manager and do the nice promotions at various social media as well as crypto related sites. This will make the project successful.

Marketing is crucial in the crypto market, you could have the best marketing in the world without a proper product and it will still sell.. Hopefully LEndsBay will push on more for social media platforms
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Few projects use Instagram these days especially for airdrop campaign. It's like becoming a new trend I guess?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Marketing is crucial in the crypto market, you could have the best marketing in the world without a proper product and it will still sell.. Hopefully LEndsBay will push on more for social media platforms
I agree they have a great community, but they should be a lot more active on their Social media as they can keep us updated through there.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I see in this thread the information about this project is very clear with some items developed, I also see this project developed bounty campaign with a considerable amount of funding, what is the minimum investment limit when ICO?

There isn't a minimum amount, Soft cap of pre ICO is 250k usd. I'll suggest you drop a message on their telegram group for more info regarding this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: