Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.

Half way to the softcap of the Pre-ICO, with 23 days to go is good. I think we will see the hardcap till Pre-ICO end. They do some nice marketing campaigns to attract more participants.

Slow day yesterday they only moved up to $133k from $132k, so only a $1000 of investments taken yesterday. To be honest I don’t blame investors or Lendsbay yesterday was a tough day in the markets and I’m sure a lot of people are waiting for markets to pick up again!

I think many are also waiting until the gas price has fallen back to a reasonable level. I asked in the telegram channel if there are only early investors or new ones in the progress bar. But have not received a reply so far

I was also looking for same info. What happened to early investors (250k number mentioned before start of pre-sales). Hope to get the clarification from team soon.

Was there an earlier sale stage? I think you are talking about the pre-ICO which is still live now. Can't see any information about a private sale online. Presale will last 6 weeks and discount will gradually lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

This project is going to reduce risk for both the lenders and the borrowers! Great initiative and idea.

That's right the clause they've put in place will insure transactions between lenders and borrowers go smoothly.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

This project is going to reduce risk for both the lenders and the borrowers! Great initiative and idea.

We all know how big the lending / loan industry is aswell - with extortion prices.

I will be excited to see a "fair" platform in this industry utilizing the blockchain 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Last Friday the live counter was at $84k, today it’s at $132k, they are now over the half way mark for their softcap. There’s been a lot of investments this week and it’s nice to see Lendsbay are doing a good job, I don’t think it will be too long before they hit their hardcap, especially if they keep moving at this speed.

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Yep I’m surprised in the down economy and crypto market theirs still a lot of people willing to make investments in projects with real potential as long as the idea for the platform make sense and theirs a path to bringing the project to reality

Yea, the crypto market is really on the downside but the fact is, it will rise, even at that we still have investors coming in and new brands keep springing up because they still believe in the blockchain industry, its revolutionary and every niche is trying to take its place, like Lendsbay trying to take its place in the lending niche which we all love to see 
It's nice to hear that their ICO token sale is going fast. I guess they will achieve their target in within deadline. Because they received 133K USD funds from investors and 22 days are enough time.
I remember i checked 2 days ago and they were at 96K USD, Amazing how they got a huge boost and as you say there still is a lot of time they can easily reach their softcap.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I haven't checked out their website lately, it's good to know their sale is progressing well, I noticed the increase in activity on their social media outlets. It's good to see their effort paying off.

I see progressing nicely. The team is doing a good job getting investments at this stage. Plus I think their proposition is quite interesting given they also have a model to facilitate non interest loans.

Yep I’m surprised in the down economy and crypto market theirs still a lot of people willing to make investments in projects with real potential as long as the idea for the platform make sense and theirs a path to bringing the project to reality

Yea, the crypto market is really on the downside but the fact is, it will rise, even at that we still have investors coming in and new brands keep springing up because they still believe in the blockchain industry, its revolutionary and every niche is trying to take its place, like Lendsbay trying to take its place in the lending niche which we all love to see 
It's nice to hear that their ICO token sale is going fast. I guess they will achieve their target in within deadline. Because they received 133K USD funds from investors and 22 days are enough time.

Hopefully, i remember when someone was skeptical about it and i had to send a word of caution because the crypto world is unpredictable but here we are today, sales seems to be going pretty fast for them and no one knows what the remaining days will hold, so lets just stay positive as they go about their marketing and awareness campaign
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

I remember i checked 2 days ago and they were at 96K USD, Amazing how they got a huge boost and as you say there still is a lot of time they can easily reach their softcap.

The only question is when they will reach the soft cap. The number of sold token grows continuously, it could be better, but under this market conditions, it is OK.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

The only question is when they will reach the soft cap. The number of sold token grows continuously, it could be better, but under this market conditions, it is OK.
As per their countdown they have 22 days for that. So I am not worry about that. Because I seen their token sale growth is well going.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

For the softcap they have sufficient time. But what conditions about you talking here? I didn't get you exactly. Or might be I have missed something.
Young Alyssa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

The business looks pretty hopeful. Wondrous business, noticing approach, very nice project!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Wow like $50k investment in a week, hopefully the project keeps up the momentum, LendsBay deserves to hit their hardcap for sure

Sure this project needs all the support to be able to survive all the issues it would encounter in the development and kickoff phase. I hope we keep seeing more large investment coming through.

Half way to the softcap of the Pre-ICO, with 23 days to go is good. I think we will see the hardcap till Pre-ICO end. They do some nice marketing campaigns to attract more participants.

Slow day yesterday they only moved up to $133k from $132k, so only a $1000 of investments taken yesterday. To be honest I don’t blame investors or Lendsbay yesterday was a tough day in the markets and I’m sure a lot of people are waiting for markets to pick up again!

I think many are also waiting until the gas price has fallen back to a reasonable level. I asked in the telegram channel if there are only early investors or new ones in the progress bar. But have not received a reply so far

I was also looking for same info. What happened to early investors (250k number mentioned before start of pre-sales). Hope to get the clarification from team soon.

They are not early investors as far as I understood. Its just a provisional amount of tokens reserved by the people when the project was offering 50% bonus. They got first 1 week to pay their ETH and get their bonus tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

As per their countdown they have 22 days for that. So I am not worry about that. Because I seen their token sale growth is well going.

Indeed token sale is going steadily. Considering the number of days they have, I am also not worried about reaching their cap for pre-sales. This is crypto. All of sudden they get flood of investors and are reaching the target in a day or 2.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! This idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Very good!!!

Most blockchain projects are actually in one way or the other benefitting mankind either as utility or security. Just that some are more useful as compared to some others.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

The team have done well indeed. It's not an easy task to organize an ico project but it becomes a more difficult task to do when the sales are not coming in.

Looks like their sale will be over sooner than expected. I would propose they would publish some information on how the sale is going and if there is any "great" investor Smiley

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.

I don't see much use in having an Instagram page if your an ICO really, kinda the wrong target audience in my opinion.. But more social media channels can't hurt in the long run i guess!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

I don't see much use in having an Instagram page if your an ICO really, kinda the wrong target audience in my opinion.. But more social media channels can't hurt in the long run i guess!

I don't think that instagram is very useful for crypto or ICO. There are better platforms for marketing or promotion.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! This idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Very good!!!

Most blockchain projects are actually in one way or the other benefitting mankind either as utility or security. Just that some are more useful as compared to some others.

yeah, that's the thing with technology some are very positive while others are less positive but the end line is that they are all solving a problem and i believe lendsbay is solving a very important problem

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

I don't think that instagram is very useful for crypto or ICO. There are better platforms for marketing or promotion.

I beg to defer Instagram do have a large number of users of which some are blockchain enlightened. I think was very thoughtful of the team to have opened an account in Instagram.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

yeah, that's the thing with technology some are very positive while others are less positive but the end line is that they are all solving a problem and i believe lendsbay is solving a very important problem

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that Lendsbay is 'Benefiting mankind' I still find it hard to beleive that family and friends would use this, especially for a 0% fee option.  If i lend my friends $100 I don't need something to track it as they're my friends, so interesting to see what the team think of this.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

Lol, I wouldn't go as far as to say that Lendsbay is 'Benefiting mankind' I still find it hard to beleive that family and friends would use this, especially for a 0% fee option.  If i lend my friends $100 I don't need something to track it as they're my friends, so interesting to see what the team think of this.

You have a point here. I don't think it will be difficult lending my friend or family money physically. Once it is due i can request for the money back without interest. The team will need to re-visit this part. It can work for outsiders though but i doubt for family and friends. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: