Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7833 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

I am bit confused here, On their homepage, they mentioned Current price  0.27$ (-45%). So I understand the price is 0.27$ but in bracket what is the meaning of -45% ?

I think in brackets is the current Bonus of 45%. The token price is 0.27$. Otherwise it makes no sense. I thought the Pre—ICO starts later today. A bonus of 45% is still good.

Little confusing but that makes sense ICOs tend to always do things slightly different from one another so it’s important to understand the intricacies but either way it’s always the earlier you buy the better the ico deal that is always the constant
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

I am bit confused here, On their homepage, they mentioned Current price  0.27$ (-45%). So I understand the price is 0.27$ but in bracket what is the meaning of -45% ?

I think in brackets is the current Bonus of 45%. The token price is 0.27$. Otherwise it makes no sense. I thought the Pre—ICO starts later today. A bonus of 45% is still good.

Little confusing but that makes sense ICOs tend to always do things slightly different from one another so it’s important to understand the intricacies but either way it’s always the earlier you buy the better the ico deal that is always the constant

I assume that it means that the price is $0.27 with the 45% discount already being applied to it. (or at least that is what makes sense to me from it) can one of the team expand on this for us?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

I think they are doing something different they are giving a discount on the prices instead of a bonus so now you can get a lot of tokens for cheap.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

I assume that it means that the price is $0.27 with the 45% discount already being applied to it. (or at least that is what makes sense to me from it) can one of the team expand on this for us?

I think its a 45% bonus that has already been applied to the price. Or its a discount of 45% in that price but whichever the team will need to clarify on this.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I think they are doing something different they are giving a discount on the prices instead of a bonus so now you can get a lot of tokens for cheap.

Lol, well it's pretty much the same thing.. If you get 45% free, it's technically means that it's actually 45% cheaper.. But either way, it's a pretty decent bonus for early investors to jump onto!
Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I now very interested in how the sale of tokens will take place. tell me, will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Forty years is quite long enough for any project to en masse the needed knowledge to drive a project forward, i was skeptical at first as it has to do with lending and how they intend to get hold of defaulters but they seem to have tools in place to ensure that defaulters don't escape and have slim chances of even committing such act in the fist place, which to me is good 

40  years deep experience in the finance industry is quite good. That is the first confidence i will have in the project because i  believe that with this experience they can take this project far and wide.

Yea, they seem to be serious in the project, experience they say is the best teacher and i believe they must have a lot of experience to make this a successful project, the beta version has been noted to be user friendly and also early bird seems to have something to brag about which is a discount in the pre-ICO as oppose to the actual ICO price

I like how they are patient and ascetic heck no ETH contributed only after the soft cap is sufficed. No greedy crap; all would be returned if the softcap was not sufficed.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Forty years is quite long enough for any project to en masse the needed knowledge to drive a project forward, i was skeptical at first as it has to do with lending and how they intend to get hold of defaulters but they seem to have tools in place to ensure that defaulters don't escape and have slim chances of even committing such act in the fist place, which to me is good 

40  years deep experience in the finance industry is quite good. That is the first confidence i will have in the project because i  believe that with this experience they can take this project far and wide.

Yea, they seem to be serious in the project, experience they say is the best teacher and i believe they must have a lot of experience to make this a successful project, the beta version has been noted to be user friendly and also early bird seems to have something to brag about which is a discount in the pre-ICO as oppose to the actual ICO price

I like how they are patient and ascetic heck no ETH contributed only after the soft cap is sufficed. No greedy crap; all would be returned if the softcap was not sufficed.

Team is genuine in announcing that they will return all the ETH collected if they have not reached softcap. I don't think that the situation will come. I am confident that they will eventually reach hardcap also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Team is genuine in announcing that they will return all the ETH collected if they have not reached softcap. I don't think that the situation will come. I am confident that they will eventually reach hardcap also.

To return all collected funds, if they don't reach the softcap, make Lendsbay to a no risk investment. Additional you will get a juicy 45% bonus.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

That is always nice to hear a project that wants to scam people does not do something like this, what is their softcap and their hardcap?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

I love the concept of this project trusted financial transaction in decentralized platform ... What a lovely innovation... Can't just wait for it launching and see it succeed and pave way... Am all in 💯

I agree it's very interesting financial project. Team is experienced one (40+ years of experience in financial services).

This is a great project, I did some research on the team and I discovered that the guys behind this project are real pros and I expect them to put their years of experience into this project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

Great project!
Is the 50% discount still available?
If yes what is the minimum amount to qualify for the discount?
Thank you!

PreICO starts in less than 24 hours, June 18, 09 a.m. London time.

Today is your last chance to buy LBT with a 50% discount to an ICO price!

50% is an absolutely huge discount and if anyone is interested in this project they'd be crazy to miss that offering
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

I agree. Because of the proactive work of the team I am interested in this project and its giving me huge confidence. I never seen such approach in ICO world.

I have heard good news about the active nature of hem team in response. I personally will probably start watching out for them. I am indeed impressed by the stories I have heard so far. They are very ready for business.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

I'm definitely interested in seeing the lending system work well on the blockchain, personally I had to lend to a couple friends and while I am the first trying to help out when I can, I have to admit I was worried more than a few times

When i lend I take my minds of it, most times it seem like i lost it cos people tend to be different when they ask for it as against you wanting it back, it almost seem like an herculean task  Huh

Well, LendsBay tend to have some precautionary tools to protect members using their platform, for example, they encourage lending between known personalities, how do i mean?, individuals that have some sort of similarities, like going in same university, working in same place etc are encouraged to be involved in lending between themselves , this i believe is to enhance security
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

Great project!
Is the 50% discount still available?
If yes what is the minimum amount to qualify for the discount?
Thank you!

PreICO starts in less than 24 hours, June 18, 09 a.m. London time.

Today is your last chance to buy LBT with a 50% discount to an ICO price!

50% is an absolutely huge discount and if anyone is interested in this project they'd be crazy to miss that offering

This is the geniune attracting of investors. I really like how Lendsbay marketing plans look like. Other project should learn from Lendsbay how to make cool advertisement.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Hopefully I didn't miss much and thankfully I came across this post... 45% is still huge and a good deal also owing to the impact of the project as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Exactly. That's the meaning. You get 45% bonus of what you purchased. That's just 5% short of half your purchases. That's really nice I must say unlike some projects who give ridiculously  up to 80%.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Hopefully I didn't miss much and thankfully I came across this post... 45% is still huge and a good deal also owing to the impact of the project as well

I thought this confusion will come in seeing the site. It's 45% discount. As far as I understand, the ico price of the token is 0.5 USD. If you but it today, then it will be 0.27 USD.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

Exactly. That's the meaning. You get 45% bonus of what you purchased. That's just 5% short of half your purchases. That's really nice I must say unlike some projects who give ridiculously  up to 80%.

I believe project that offers 80% or more are really not solving a serious problem so in effect they are giving more bonus to attract investors but this guys have a great concept so 45% is a clear indication

[[[[[[
em777

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

I believe project that offers 80% or more are really not solving a serious problem so in effect they are giving more bonus to attract investors but this guys have a great concept so 45% is a clear indication that lendsbay is a serious project.

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: