Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Yes current bonus is ~20% to Pre ICO final price.

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

That is very low; I personally think it should be higher because the cost of say the kYC and all is more than the value invested. I am not sure what good would setting a very low min would do

I completely understand your view point and some what agree ... but all disagree haha. Lets say you were going to invest 1 ETH, you would do this regardless of whether minimum was 0.1 or 1. Lets say I was investing but would only invest 0.3 for example, if the minimum is 0.1 I'm in, if the minimum is 1 then I'm out ... So is it better to have me and many others or not?

Minimum investment amount 0.1 ETH is fine. But here I can see minimum investment required is 0.01 ETH. Just 5-6 USD.
Really? This is true info or they did some typo mistake? Because 0.01 ETH almost nothing to pay. It is too less investment + 20% bonus. Great.

They must have done that when the value of eth was still interesting to look at and 0.01eth would have been worth some much more than $5 then. But if it happens that's no typo error then they definitely have to review that part of their sales details.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.

I thought they were doing Good on this note, however I would agree with you on the need for their marketing game to step up

If they need to employ more hands to help out with the situation, then I think they should. The sales can definitely do better, that I believe

LendsBay publicity is not bad and not very good and though the sale is slow i don't think it is because of the marketing but maybe there isn't too much hype about the project and a little sweetener needs to be added to spice up activities, maybe a contest should be introduced.

I think, they need to do marketing using tweeter, blog writing, and scheduling AMA at telegram, creating more videos about project, etc. This will give good boost to token sale.

AMA sessions on telegram is brilliant, showing transparency is key at this stage of the project - build some more confidence behind the community
[/quote]

You're right, that's some good way of clarifying the community about a lot and give them a good reason why they should be part of this project, its difficult getting means to fund a project in this present day, even when you do, you get scared off with some ridiculous interest rate, so i will be glad to see this come to fruition and help curtail the situation
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

You can now receive you airdrop Tokens if you follow these simple steps which they explained in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1011980311553560576.

Thanks man I'll follow this steps diligently Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

That is very low; I personally think it should be higher because the cost of say the kYC and all is more than the value invested. I am not sure what good would setting a very low min would do

I completely understand your view point and some what agree ... but all disagree haha. Lets say you were going to invest 1 ETH, you would do this regardless of whether minimum was 0.1 or 1. Lets say I was investing but would only invest 0.3 for example, if the minimum is 0.1 I'm in, if the minimum is 1 then I'm out ... So is it better to have me and many others or not?

Minimum investment amount 0.1 ETH is fine. But here I can see minimum investment required is 0.01 ETH. Just 5-6 USD.
Really? This is true info or they did some typo mistake? Because 0.01 ETH almost nothing to pay. It is too less investment + 20% bonus. Great.

Minimum investment is really great.. This will make people who value the project invest in it and at least we would see LendsBay token value be stable on exchanges.

They raised 30K as of now. Did anybody check the experience of the marketing manager or team of this project? I am curious to know about it. He/She can push it further to rise the investments faster.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

If you want to know how LendsBay team planned to spend Money received through the ICO?
This is what I found at their site -

70% for project development
20% for the insurance fund to support the functioning of the platform (optional)
10% for the team, the founders and participants in the bounty programme
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Minimum investment is really great.. This will make people who value the project invest in it and at least we would see LendsBay token value be stable on exchanges.

It's good because pretty much a nyone can get involved with the investment at the moment current price of 0.1 ETH is like $43 which is nothing in the crypto world
I guess you missed 0 after point(.).  Wink It is 0.01 ETH, not 0.1 ETH. This too minimum investment that for everyone have affordable. Also 20% bonus on your investment.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

You can now receive you airdrop Tokens if you follow these simple steps which they explained in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1011980311553560576.

Thanks for the link. I was filled Google form and I claimed tokens too. But just want to know Is there any another round for airdrop or bounty?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to

Honestly as far as minimums go anything under 1 eth is tiny I mean seriously if your not going to even invest 50$ what’s the point no ones gonna make cash off a 4$ investment in any project atleast not in any realistic timeframe

I see some important information related to ICO/token sale is missing from the site, like minimum and maximum investment required for pre-sale and main sale. LendBay team should update their site.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

I completely get that. However going below 0.1 is a bit aggressive if you ask me. You will have spammers in; I know there is a KYC involved and all but it would mean extra measures. I mean the gas would probably take up half the investment Smiley. I think a reasonable min should be set that somewhat justifies expense.

Oh I must of misread, my apologies. I thought it was 0.1 ETH not 0.01 ETH, in that case I can see your concerns overall for sure. Has this 0.01 ETH been confirmed?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Thanks for the link. I was filled Google form and I claimed tokens too. But just want to know Is there any another round for airdrop or bounty?

Oh sweet I totally missed that tweet! Thanks for the reminder haha, would have hated to have missed out on my airdrop tokens!  I don't think there are any further rounds (But I may have missed them also haha)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

Oh sweet I totally missed that tweet! Thanks for the reminder haha, would have hated to have missed out on my airdrop tokens!  I don't think there are any further rounds (But I may have missed them also haha)

Thanks for the reminder. I have totally forget about the airdrop tokens. Free token are always welcome, especially for a great project like LendsBay.
West-Ean

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Expect many investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

Its not really a bad idea to grab some free tokens. Airdrops will also grab some small investors to the project if it is done in a good way. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I completely get that. However going below 0.1 is a bit aggressive if you ask me. You will have spammers in; I know there is a KYC involved and all but it would mean extra measures. I mean the gas would probably take up half the investment Smiley. I think a reasonable min should be set that somewhat justifies expense.

Oh I must of misread, my apologies. I thought it was 0.1 ETH not 0.01 ETH, in that case I can see your concerns overall for sure. Has this 0.01 ETH been confirmed?

Really, 0.01 is the minimum ETH investment for the project, that's like $4.30? That's can't be right lol? At that point surely you'd be spending more on KYC than you'd be getting from someone investing that amount
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

Its not really a bad idea to grab some free tokens. Airdrops will also grab some small investors to the project if it is done in a good way. Fingers crossed.

Hey if a project is giving them away the only way to balance things is to make sure you get you Self some lol I’ll definitly partake if given the chance especially for good projects
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Really, 0.01 is the minimum ETH investment for the project, that's like $4.30? That's can't be right lol? At that point surely you'd be spending more on KYC than you'd be getting from someone investing that amount

Well in that case I think we have to confirm from their telegram channel but I don't think it can be wrong they probably have their reasons

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

Well in that case I think we have to confirm from their telegram channel but I don't think it can be wrong they probably have their reasons

Lol.. What is with all the confusion. Thought the minimum investment was 0.1 eth. If nobody is sure then we have to confirm from the telegram channel.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

Lol.. What is with all the confusion. Thought the minimum investment was 0.1 eth. If nobody is sure then we have to confirm from the telegram channel.

I based my number on what darsons wrote above. I am honestly did not check with the admins I think I should do that. I will and get back to you guys just to be sure.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

No need to be ask on telegram channel because they already mentioned there the minimum purchase is 0.01 ETH and 20% bonus. But if you want then ask their admin on telegram.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

I just check and it appears I didn't participate in it. I guess the airdrop registration is closed now right? I probably didn't know about the project during their airdrop campaign or I completely missed the info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: