Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thanks for the update. July will be here soon, and I'm really looking forward to the beta. And then it will not be long before we can use the platform. I have some money to lend :-)

July is power packed month for LendsBay. Hope everything will go as planned by team and that will give good boost to token sale.
July not too far now. This is good see that they are releasing their beta app in July. I'll definitely try that beta app which is available for Android version also.

July is just 3 days away. Can't wait to try it out this will surely give the project a boost and no one will be left out considering it'll be released for Android/Ios users

is there a confirmed date for the release of the android app beta project? I haven't seen any mention of it yet, and would love to try this out on my phone!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thanks for the update. July will be here soon, and I'm really looking forward to the beta. And then it will not be long before we can use the platform. I have some money to lend :-)

July is power packed month for LendsBay. Hope everything will go as planned by team and that will give good boost to token sale.
July not too far now. This is good see that they are releasing their beta app in July. I'll definitely try that beta app which is available for Android version also.

July is just 3 days away. Can't wait to try it out this will surely give the project a boost and no one will be left out considering it'll be released for Android/Ios users

is there a confirmed date for the release of the android app beta project? I haven't seen any mention of it yet, and would love to try this out on my phone!

IS pretty exciting, I look forward to the official release too but I presume there are just releasing the Android version first and iOS soon to follow?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

You can now receive you airdrop Tokens if you follow these simple steps which they explained in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1011980311553560576.

Its not really a bad idea to grab some free tokens. Airdrops will also grab some small investors to the project if it is done in a good way. Fingers crossed.

Yeah can't really knock an airdrop. For giving a a small amount of tokens on the whole it raises the profile and awareness loads

It is a cheap advertisement and also free money for the community members - not a bad thing as long as it's kept to a sensible amount and not overload airdrops causing the token price to fall

I think they have kept only small amount of tokens for airdrops and that's good. It will help project with publicity. It's really easy way of marketing.

Yea. It's has really been effective in marketing since the strategy started. Everyone loves free stuff especially when they are sure of earning from it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

I’m interested to see adoption for this take off it’s a unique concept I think the biggest challenge won’t even be from the project but from the negative view people have of crypto lending people stupidly associate anything with lending to be whatever those old bcc and other coins that weren’t actually lending coins

Meanwhile Lendsbay is trying to be real p2p lending which is such a good field that really should be able to grow and expand I’d imagine a lot of people  I’ll be interested from both the lending and lender side of things
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

I’m interested to see adoption for this take off it’s a unique concept I think the biggest challenge won’t even be from the project but from the negative view people have of crypto lending people stupidly associate anything with lending to be whatever those old bcc and other coins that weren’t actually lending coins

Meanwhile Lendsbay is trying to be real p2p lending which is such a good field that really should be able to grow and expand I’d imagine a lot of people  I’ll be interested from both the lending and lender side of things

Yeah, it's a good point.  I tried out some crypto lending platforms a few years back and they were rubbish, so many scammers and people defaulting on loans and simply creating new accounts.  Will be interesting to see Lendsbay combay this.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Yeah, it's a good point.  I tried out some crypto lending platforms a few years back and they were rubbish, so many scammers and people defaulting on loans and simply creating new accounts.  Will be interesting to see Lendsbay combay this.

I am curious about something.. How does one track down someone who doesn't wants to pay back loan or interest. Does the system automatically combat this?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

I am actually looking forwards to the mobile app. I think having focused on mobile would make sharing a lot easier. since with loans if you think about it it is basically sharing in its core with a given condition. Also having legal expertise is a huge plus in such projects.

Same here, like i usually say, anything trendy and easily accessible will sell, so they should focus on that as part of their key point when delivery their platform to the community, not everyone has the patience to locate or use a desktop when the need arises, so it will like turnoff potential investors, increasing their user base matters a lot
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

You can now receive you airdrop Tokens if you follow these simple steps which they explained in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1011980311553560576.

Retweeted.. I didn't participate in the airdrop and I doubt if there a plan for another one scheduled for later part of the project  Huh Roll Eyes is there a bounty program?

Bounty program will be nice. But I don't see any such information. But a small a social media bounty programs will help LendsBay for marketing.
I agree they have a huge social media community and a bounty for that will sure create some awareness for the project, they should also attend conferences.

yeah, they should really attend conferences and create a strong presence on social media it is really important that they do so. lendsbay is a great project they really need public awareness

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

Retweeted.. I didn't participate in the airdrop and I doubt if there a plan for another one scheduled for later part of the project  Huh Roll Eyes is there a bounty program?

Bounty program will be nice. But I don't see any such information. But a small a social media bounty programs will help LendsBay for marketing.
I agree they have a huge social media community and a bounty for that will sure create some awareness for the project, they should also attend conferences.

yeah, they should really attend conferences and create a strong presence on social media it is really important that they do so. lendsbay is a great project they really need public awareness

Attending conferences are a great way to really build a new and strong foundation and best of all it gives the teams chance to clear up any issues or concerns community may have it really would be a great idea for them to take part in
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

It's a lot to get done in a short space of time but we don't now how much the team have already done in the background. I'm looking forward to July and seeing the beta
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

I am curious about something.. How does one track down someone who doesn't wants to pay back loan or interest. Does the system automatically combat this?

When one try to make a platform like this, this is one of the first questions that it hit hits mind or come from "critics" to him. So I believe the team must have received this question countless number of times but to have documented it in their whitepaper or FAQ (if there is) just check one of them out.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

It's a lot to get done in a short space of time but we don't now how much the team have already done in the background. I'm looking forward to July and seeing the beta

yeah, July is when we are all waiting for but I believe they have done so much we probably might not know time will eventually make everything clear

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
pmone

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

I totally agree with ratings ratings, the project is prepared perfectly
I think that investors will turn their attention to this, beta version of the application also says that the team is well prepared.
And have bought some presale,hope bump.. Tongue
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

yeah, July is when we are all waiting for but I believe they have done so much we probably might not know time will eventually make everything clear

Looks like we will be looking at great things. I am especially waiting for the mobile app as I think it would really be of use with the closer circle. I mean it is easier lending to family and friends than strangers.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

When one try to make a platform like this, this is one of the first questions that it hit hits mind or come from "critics" to him. So I believe the team must have received this question countless number of times but to have documented it in their whitepaper or FAQ (if there is) just check one of them out.

Oh.. Ok.. I agree though they might have gotten lots of  questions about that problem. I will look for it's documentation in the whitepaper. I really want to know how they are going to combat this.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I haven't seen or heard a date for the Android App personally. I would definitely be interested in trying it out though once it is available.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

It's good to see a legitimate lending website, I hope they have some nice procedures and excited to see the platform
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

This isn't just a P2P lending platform, P2P is normally between two random people.

Lendsbay are targeting individuals that lend money to their family and friends. Normally when you lend some money to a friend it's a casual act, you hand them the money and they owe you it back at some point.

What we don't think about is there are people that lend thousands to their family members and friends, by adding Lendsbay into the equation it makes the whole process more secure and ensures that the lender (parent/friend/relative) gets their loan back by the end of a specified time period.

There is quite a big market for this, but I just wonder if it makes the whole process too formal!? For example if your borrowed some money from your mum/dad will they really be that bothered about chasing you up for the money? And are they going to download an app and go through the whole sign up/KYC process to lend you the cash?

I see both sides of the argument, it's got a lot of potential, excited to see how the project performs in the future.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

According to their whitepaper, they have tools in place to handle such, i believe a court order will be issued for the capture of such individual if he/ she refuses to pay, besides, the tools that helps analyze the risk of such individual will be put in place, like the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, so once you get to know that the risk level of the individual is high, you don't try to go further
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Oh.. Ok.. I agree though they might have gotten lots of  questions about that problem. I will look for it's documentation in the whitepaper. I really want to know how they are going to combat this.

Thanks for informing about FAQ section. Same doubt I had in my mind, but I have not checked FAQ section in whitepaper. Let me check now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: