Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

It seems to me that there are too many crypto projects that plan to work in the sphere of crediting. But I'm ready to give a chance to this project if the developers try. For example, I'm very interested in how the team will advertise its project on the CIS and Asia markets. Because in the CIS trust credits is very common. Thanks.

I've also noticed that there are many projects in this area. But after a little closer research I find that there are at most 2-3 projects with good chances. One of them is Lendsbay. the future will show if I'm right or not

The future with time has a lot to reveal to us and lots of answers to many questions that we have. Patience is the key factor to get.  We just have to be patient.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

It seems to me that there are too many crypto projects that plan to work in the sphere of crediting. But I'm ready to give a chance to this project if the developers try. For example, I'm very interested in how the team will advertise its project on the CIS and Asia markets. Because in the CIS trust credits is very common. Thanks.

I've also noticed that there are many projects in this area. But after a little closer research I find that there are at most 2-3 projects with good chances. One of them is Lendsbay. the future will show if I'm right or not

The future with time has a lot to reveal to us and lots of answers to many questions that we have. Patience is the key factor to get.  We just have to be patient.

Maybe even better if you are not waiting for answers from others, but give answers to questions yourself Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

We still have a long way to go i am sure they can get some big investors in the project and they will reach their softcap in no time then.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

We still have a long way to go i am sure they can get some big investors in the project and they will reach their softcap in no time then.

Lending platforms do not have it easy at the moment. Especially not in the current market. If we had a bull run it would probably be easier. But they still have a lot of time, and I can already hear the bulls:-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

The Lendsbay hardcap is $1.5m which is pretty low in my opinion. Most ICO’s nowadays are looking for $10m+, this is a vey complex project about lending that comes with a lot of regulatory barriers. Did they also secure private funding? because I find it hard to believe that $1.5m will Be sufficient.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

The Lendsbay hardcap is $1.5m which is pretty low in my opinion. Most ICO’s nowadays are looking for $10m+, this is a vey complex project about lending that comes with a lot of regulatory barriers. Did they also secure private funding? because I find it hard to believe that $1.5m will Be sufficient.

That is a very valid point - such a low hardcap, usually we see most ICO's have higher than that for their softcap!! Good to see a project with such a complex system and low fundings required
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

That is a very valid point - such a low hardcap, usually we see most ICO's have higher than that for their softcap!! Good to see a project with such a complex system and low fundings required

It's an interesting one, I guess at the end of the day they are only facilitating the loans between family members/friends so they do not need to have their own reserves as they are not the lender.

I was just expecting the team to have MORE funds available in case something went wrong or they made an error and didn't budget enough for a certain aspect of development/road map.

Only $100k has been set aside for unforeseen expenses, and that is if Lendsbay hit the hardcap of $1.5m.

So I guess they will save a bit money for unforeseen expenses/circumstances, but will this be enough? Only time will tell.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Looks decent, especially the team.  Cool
Haven't taken part in any Russian project but this could be the time.

They are solving real problem with great technology, from all indications this will make huge impact to our society I wish them success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
liaowenlong

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

I got in this business. The project is well planned. I love the concept of this project trusted financial transaction in decentralized platform. I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

It's an interesting one, I guess at the end of the day they are only facilitating the loans between family members/friends so they do not need to have their own reserves as they are not the lender.

I was just expecting the team to have MORE funds available in case something went wrong or they made an error and didn't budget enough for a certain aspect of development/road map.

Only $100k has been set aside for unforeseen expenses, and that is if Lendsbay hit the hardcap of $1.5m.

So I guess they will save a bit money for unforeseen expenses/circumstances, but will this be enough? Only time will tell.

they have a pretty low hardcap; I think if people found out about this they would all over this. The low cap means that they are likely to sell off quick and that would make sense given their initial focus is on the close circle of family and friends.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Those are some good points, there have been alot of crypto projects based around lending and earning a % per each day, but I don't think any like Lendsbay yet.  It might be worth joining their telegram channel and asking the marketing query:  https://t.me/lendsbaychat

I don't think passive income in this project means just sitting back and your money increases if I get the concept clearly, one have to actively participate by lending and the ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of the lender

In other words lending here is to people one can verify

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Looks decent, especially the team.  Cool
Haven't taken part in any Russian project but this could be the time.

They are solving real problem with great technology, from all indications this will make huge impact to our society I wish them success

The projects which solve real life problems and the ones that will be successful. After all - if everyone advantages from it or makes their life easier - why would it not be successful Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

We are almost reaching 100K now in the ICO progress bar. May be huge push will come now. Looking forward for that moment. Fingers crossed.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

We are almost reaching 100K now in the ICO progress bar. May be huge push will come now. Looking forward for that moment. Fingers crossed.
The market is green again i also think they will receive a big investments from now on so that they will hit their target very fast and easy.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Obviously it will start with single big investor and then move ahead with many on seeing the demand. Thats how crypto world works. Lets see how far they go from here. But I am seriously looking forward for the softcap.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Obviously it will start with single big investor and then move ahead with many on seeing the demand. Thats how crypto world works. Lets see how far they go from here. But I am seriously looking forward for the softcap.

Awesome, that's a massive increase in funds raised for the ICO! So happy for the team and hopefully it means that people are starting to recognise the project as a good one!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Fingers crossed the team reach their soft cap goals, would be such a shame if they don't. You never know in the remaining moments, you quite often see a big push so let's just hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: