Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7831 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

I'm pretty sure we have a great autumn ahead of us.
And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap

I hope you are right with both predictions. I also think that we will have a lot of fun with Lendsbay and the autumn must be good.

I honestly trying to avoid looking my balances during this time in market I believe in crypto longterm and solid projects so hopefully it pays off. I think the market will slowly rebound not a crazy spike like the bubble of 2018 but will come back which is healthy for new projects

yeah, i really want the market to rebound but i want it to be slow and steady not a situation where it will be fluctuating

I liked what LendsBay plans to do, but I think team needs to do more aggressive marketing. Specially in such market conditions where overall crypto market is down and many ICOs are running.

I think they might need but I would say they should focus on getting the users on board. Since their target is not really hard to achieve.

Pre-sales target is not that high and I think they will achieve hardcap. LendsBay team should focus on developing platform which will automatically attract investors.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Wow! 66 pages already lol, I see a lot of interest in this project. I hope by September market will rebound and lendsbay will have a good ICO. Wink

And with Lendsbay we will have a lot of fun. We should buy the tokens while they are still cheap

I hope you are right with both predictions. I also think that we will have a lot of fun with Lendsbay and the autumn must be good.

I honestly trying to avoid looking my balances during this time in market I believe in crypto longterm and solid projects so hopefully it pays off. I think the market will slowly rebound not a crazy spike like the bubble of 2018 but will come back which is healthy for new projects

yeah, i really want the market to rebound but i want it to be slow and steady not a situation where it will be fluctuating

I liked what LendsBay plans to do, but I think team needs to do more aggressive marketing. Specially in such market conditions where overall crypto market is down and many ICOs are running.

I think they might need but I would say they should focus on getting the users on board. Since their target is not really hard to achieve.

Pre-sales target is not that high and I think they will achieve hardcap. LendsBay team should focus on developing platform which will automatically attract investors.

The development of the platform will generate more investors and the softcap or hardcap will reached soon after the release.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

The development of the platform will generate more investors and the softcap or hardcap will reached soon after the release.

I think LendsBay team doing good job with product development and we might soon see some updates from the team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Did anyone know that they have an Instagram page? I was surprised as not a lot of ICO's have that, but it still is very useful for promoting.
Wow, That is more interesting. only few ICO's having Instagram pages. Could you post that link here so we can join this page?

I don't think that instagram is a good platform, respectively there are better for cryptocurrencies, but if you want the link, here we go: https://www.instagram.com/lendsbay.io/

oh, they actually have an instragram-account. I also wonder what it takes in the world of cryptocurrencies. but they probably want to address as many potential stakeholders as possible
but they seem to have a lot of fun together

Instagram usually used for picture sharing, I don't know how many crypto investors using Instagram for checking crypto activities.
What I seen there? More than 9K followers are there. That's the nice they have more huge community instead of telegram and twitter.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Yeah i think with the release of the beta-app they could indeed get a lot of new investors in their project, is there already a release date for the app?
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

It will take some time for the beta app to be released, and I hope the market can give it that time. After all, the current market is a bit bad
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Yeah i think with the release of the beta-app they could indeed get a lot of new investors in their project, is there already a release date for the app?

Realistically I don't think it will hit the hardcap.  There honestly isn't that many projects that do anymore, and I think it's an interesting idea but the real use case worries me a little
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

Using the technical characteristics of the block chain to build the credit ecosystem is the most suitable. This is a very promising area chain industry, and the LendsBay coin project has the opportunity to grow and grow.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I'm not particularly happy to see the russian team after my experience of participating in the Finshi capital.
There on the road map is planned release of the application on android ios, I'm waiting...  Sad
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Using the technical characteristics of the block chain to build the credit ecosystem is the most suitable. This is a very promising area chain industry, and the LendsBay coin project has the opportunity to grow and grow.

Yea, they have a lot of educating to do, in order to change the mindset of the community, so that people will come to terms that this project is not just like any other type of lending platform and build up there confidence in terms of security, doing such will clear a lot of doubt in the mind of lenders and create a more robust decentralized system
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Realistically I don't think it will hit the hardcap.  There honestly isn't that many projects that do anymore, and I think it's an interesting idea but the real use case worries me a little

But don't you think the low cap they are asking for is quite reasonable? I think it is likely to hit given most of their effort as of yet is on the private investments!

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

I'm not particularly happy to see the russian team after my experience of participating in the Finshi capital.
There on the road map is planned release of the application on android ios, I'm waiting...  Sad

Russian teams are prompt most of the time. They are particular in sticking the roadmap. I also see that is happening with Lendsbay.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Russian teams are prompt most of the time. They are particular in sticking the roadmap. I also see that is happening with Lendsbay.

I never had problems with a russian team or project. I don't see any reason why it should be differrent with Lendsbay. They follow the roadmap and the progress of the project is good.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

I never had problems with a russian team or project. I don't see any reason why it should be differrent with Lendsbay. They follow the roadmap and the progress of the project is good.

Lendsbay team seems to be really professional. They also have huge experience in the field. Only thing is they need a good marketing. I hope team will do the needful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Yep I’m surprised their haven’t been more well organized attempts at a blockchain based credit agency of sorts with lending and rating it’s a great use of the transparency and security and decentrilized feature of blockchain
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

Lendsbay team seems to be really professional. They also have huge experience in the field. Only thing is they need a good marketing. I hope team will do the needful.

I think their marketing team are beginning to a good job last week LendsBay online presence good, I noticed how active their telegram group was.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Sale seems to be going good. But just want to know that they are offering any bonuses or discount for early investors or regular investors? Because I didn't find anything about that on their website or I missed some info if there any.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

As we know that ICO price are keep increasing and current price is 0.31$. But when they will start the main sale, that time also they will increase a price of token till the end of sale?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

Everything looks really good. But don't you think this project is going to challenge the banking systems? And they have been established since ages. No government would like a new blockchain project to interfere in their banking system.

In a way, yes it will challenge the banking systems but also in others absolutely not. The average joe who knows nothing about decntralised and blockchain isn't going to seek a solution like LendsBay.

Sorry can you be little more clear in your answer Smiley

I think he means that the majority of people who would be using this are ones already involved in the crypto scene.  The average person on the street is not going to go through the hassle of learning about blockchain when they have banks and other existing solutions in place.

Yeah i totally agree with you on this. But imagine someone sees the benefit of this. He/She would definitely like to understand if all the mentioned benefits are feasible. This would lead to a lot of competition for banks. I believe there is a fair chance that banks would not like this.
Rest I total agree with you Smiley

Just like crypto having a go at banks, if LendsBay successfully implement this project. And it gains a wide range of community who are satisfied with the service of the project, the banks will really be affected.

They will have no option but to make better their service in a view to equal what lendsbay is offering. That competition will really be a nice experience cause we all will be at that benefiting end.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

I think their marketing team are beginning to a good job last week LendsBay online presence good, I noticed how active their telegram group was.

i think the core of any ICO's community and maketing now has to focus around telegram.  If i join an ICO's channel and there's thousands of people joined, but nobody except the admins talking it doesn't give a good impression.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: