Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/lendsbay-22162 🔥 . Congratulations!

Beautiful Job here, clean UI and a great work you guys over there in ICOholders did as per review of the project... I'm curious to know how you verify the team and why some aren't verified yet?

wow that's big congratulations i believe more of such good news will ensue i am a believer of this project. lendsbay will affect a lot of people

Great news, a very good score review from ICOHolder - things are looking good for Lendsbay
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

Did anybody see the new review video from an amazing crypto review channel named Crypto Rick?

It got a lot of views already and here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc38Nzqbgzw&feature=youtu.be, make sure to check it out.

No I hadn't. I've seen a few video reviews from Crypto Rick and he seemed knowledgeable and explained the ICOs well. Is he a respected reviewer throughout the community?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 08:23:53 AM by cryptossi

ModulTrade, who completed a successful Token distribution in Q1 2018, and LendsBay, who is conducting a pre-ICO in July 2018, have agreed to collaborate. Interesting information here. Check the below link.
https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/lendsbay-and-modultrade-join-forces-in-a-financing-and-social-rating-jv-e48e231fe1e3

This is a brilliant partnership because it brings in a brand new customer base for Lendsbay. MT Market's business plan is to offer a trading platform for businesses and they can introduce these businesses to Lendsbay.

Lendsbay will be able to help MSME's facilitate loans from other businesses or individuals.

It benefits ModulTrade because lending is another service they can provide to their client base of MSME's on their MT Market.

Oh wow nice.  I think partnerships are going to be incredibly important moving forward, people need to stop seeing themselves as 'Us Vs them' and realize that by working together they may be able to solve issues they couldn't previously, and reach a large audience, win win.

I agree, I saw a report that stated most ICOs 'die' around 4 months after their token sales end. Therefore MT & Lendsbay combining their efforts and working together will help improve their chances of becoming a successful & long-term business.

4 months? that's sad. I always plan to keep new tokens for a year or more. I hope I only got good ICOs. I'm actually very optimistic about Lendsbay

I think that is mostly attributed to the bad team and execution. many ICOs or people who run the ICOs lack the skills to run a company for that many die. It is crucial checking out the team first.

But it's not just about the team. it's also about if a project is completely viable. obviously at ICO stage a lot of people are interested in projects mainly to try and make money. a lot of those are for short term so once investors cash out you find people tend to then not be actively involved in the project thus causing them to close earlier than anticipated. we have seen the same kind of thing with well established high street companies as of late.

I agree, so many projects run token sales unnecessarily, I get it’s a great way of raising funds and the returns can be incredible for investors but I look at a lot of ICO’s and think why do they even have a coin/token?

I blame the rush at the start of this year it seemed like everyone was jumping on the bandwagon, even William Shatner wanted to start his own ICO.

I think we will start to see ICO’s dip in popularity, markets are down and a lot of ICO’s have failed in the past year. We need to clear the crypto space as there is so much junk in it.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

ModulTrade, who completed a successful Token distribution in Q1 2018, and LendsBay, who is conducting a pre-ICO in July 2018, have agreed to collaborate. Interesting information here. Check the below link.
https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/lendsbay-and-modultrade-join-forces-in-a-financing-and-social-rating-jv-e48e231fe1e3

This is a brilliant partnership because it brings in a brand new customer base for Lendsbay. MT Market's business plan is to offer a trading platform for businesses and they can introduce these businesses to Lendsbay.

Lendsbay will be able to help MSME's facilitate loans from other businesses or individuals.

It benefits ModulTrade because lending is another service they can provide to their client base of MSME's on their MT Market.

Oh wow nice.  I think partnerships are going to be incredibly important moving forward, people need to stop seeing themselves as 'Us Vs them' and realize that by working together they may be able to solve issues they couldn't previously, and reach a large audience, win win.

I completely agree with you. In future, nothing can be done all alone. For everything we need partners. Any type of partnership announcement from Lendsbay is considered as huge positive for the project.

I also thin that partnerships elevate a good portion of the effort. Say a business is already doing part of what lendbay is doing they could just make use of that and roll out their product sooner. Later they could add their own touches.

yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

The use of block chain technology to build credit ecosystem is most appropriate. LendsBay has great prospects for development.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

Modultrade, who completed a successful Token distribution in Q1 2018, and LendsBay, who is conducting a pre-ICO in July 2018, have agreed to collaborate. Interesting information here. Check the below link.

I always find it interesting to watch projects collide and join like this as it’s very telling and really shows that theirs a community out their willing to work together toward common goals which is great

It's always good when projects with good prospects partner up, they always tend to help each other attain greater heights. I hope the same will be the case with LendsBay and Modultrade.
That I agree. I am not heard about ModulTrade before this project. After this collaboration I am expecting more from this project. Finally I am investor here.

Interesting at first I did not see how they could be of use to each other until I read the financing and P2P part. This could be a good thing I am not sure if ModulTrade have a working product or not though.

Update:
They do yes.

They seem to complement each other which is all I need to know a project will scale, it's a beautiful thing I must say

I am thinking this is all going to be more of them giving lendsbay a helping hand with their sales. I mean lendsbay is expected to benefit more from this union than the other party involved.

Why do you think so?.... Partnerships are two way thing and it is usually business, so i don't think a company will enter a partnership if it knows it is not going to earn much. Unless they are just  trying to improve the other company.

I think you've answered the question of 'why do you think so?' with your last statement. Lendsbay have don a lot and they deserve to succeed in this their quest so I commend them for realizing the need for additional hand and and new ideas.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

But I'm beginning to wonder what happened to the 294K investments that preceded the Pre-Ico in the Progress bar. It was said investors still need to do the KYC, but that was a long time ago. And the Progress Bar is currently at 158K. any new information about that?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Oh wow nice.  I think partnerships are going to be incredibly important moving forward, people need to stop seeing themselves as 'Us Vs them' and realize that by working together they may be able to solve issues they couldn't previously, and reach a large audience, win win.

I completely agree with you. In future, nothing can be done all alone. For everything we need partners. Any type of partnership announcement from Lendsbay is considered as huge positive for the project.

Yes, there are many startup trying to achieve something which is related to other projects as well. If such projects joined hands then progress will be faster
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

145k raised and 17 days remains. I never like this progress before this. I hope they will reach their target before deadline.

They ought to do a massive marketing within this 17 days I strongly believe that they'll reach their target.

LendsBay team might have tried various options to boost the token sale but at this movement its not working. Project needs massive marketing now, using social media platforms.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

145k raised and 17 days remains. I never like this progress before this. I hope they will reach their target before deadline.

They ought to do a massive marketing within this 17 days I strongly believe that they'll reach their target.
Within 24 hours they got more 11K from investors. That's mean people are really like this project and still they are investing here.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Within 24 hours they got more 11K from investors. That's mean people are really like this project and still they are investing here.

I am impressed! this project really succeeds. a large proportion of people were not afraid to buy project tokens for today. because the market is really a problem. but not in this project

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Looks like the recent partnership deal really pushed some sales. I like that they have a low cap which makes it easy to fill and reach their desired goal.

Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Where can I see financial model and user part of the app?

Hello! Thank you for your question. Financial model as well as prototype screens are available on request for large investors
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Yea, partnerships with value is of utmost importance that will help both parties involved, not to mention the coming together of investors from both parties, so there are a lot of benefits that resides in partnerships, once an understanding has been reached, it has the tendency of taking a project from zero to hero, so i will love to see more partnerships 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Looks like the recent partnership deal really pushed some sales. I like that they have a low cap which makes it easy to fill and reach their desired goal.

Don't think it will take long for Lendsbay to hit the hard cap at this rate
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Yeah as far as they reach their Softcap the project can easily continue, and the softcap is not very far away from now they can easily reach it in the remaining days.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

That was question earlier. Why they have not gone for any private placements? Or any big funding parties contact. It would be nice if one such person come and buy this tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

I agree. Thats really true. Always partnerships that too very nice partnerships push the sales. All of sudden flood of investments will come in.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: