Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

145k raised and 17 days remains. I never like this progress before this. I hope they will reach their target before deadline.

They ought to do a massive marketing within this 17 days I strongly believe that they'll reach their target.
Within 24 hours they got more 11K from investors. That's mean people are really like this project and still they are investing here.

Looks like the recent partnership deal really pushed some sales. I like that they have a low cap which makes it easy to fill and reach their desired goal.

I agree. Thats really true. Always partnerships that too very nice partnerships push the sales. All of sudden flood of investments will come in.

It's like chain of trust. If you can get your partners to trust you, then be sure that your partner's followers as well as partners are most likely to trust you too.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Is there any new information about the MVP? Should be released in July and I want to finally test the app :-)
and two friends are also very interested, maybe we can then send money through the app?

I was also interested in this, the idea behind LendsBay is great and most of these lending companys are usually just after big interest fees - with LendsBay this is not the case
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Is there any new information about the MVP? Should be released in July and I want to finally test the app :-)
and two friends are also very interested, maybe we can then send money through the app?

I don't see any updates from LendsBay team. I am also waiting for this MVP, I am not going to use this app for real transaction at the start, but will be interested in feedback from others Wink
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

I was also interested in this, the idea behind LendsBay is great and most of these lending companys are usually just after big interest fees - with LendsBay this is not the case

you never know the bigger lending companies might take note and follow suit.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

That was question earlier. Why they have not gone for any private placements? Or any big funding parties contact. It would be nice if one such person come and buy this tokens.
Softcap they will reach definitely. But to reach complete hardcap they needs to be work more hard. They needs to taken more efforts for this. More marketing strategies needed.

Hardcaps are a funny thing as they really don’t mean much except the project underestimated or overestimate their demand. I’ve seen many projects with all kinds of hardcaps low and high and some without hardcaps and their doesn’t seem to be any real difference for the ones that hit vs not and how well their projects succeed

I feel like Lendsbay have a really good business idea and if they had just gone through traditional fund raising methods, they would have already raised their total. I do not see the need for a token or token sale. I get why its on the blockchain but it should really be a DAPP not an ICO, they will make fees from interest rates as well.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

I am really happy to see the growth of ICO. They raised 158K yet and price also increased to 0.32$. Last price I can see that is 0.35$. But if they raised their require funds before that so what price they will offer for next sale?

They are doing well, it won't be long before they have reached their softcap. They only need to raise $100k more until they get there.

I wonder if they can get to their hardcap that would be a fantastic achievement.

I am still a little bit surprised that they are only after $1.5m, couldn't they have done this through VC's/business lending/capital/private funding.

That was question earlier. Why they have not gone for any private placements? Or any big funding parties contact. It would be nice if one such person come and buy this tokens.
Softcap they will reach definitely. But to reach complete hardcap they needs to be work more hard. They needs to taken more efforts for this. More marketing strategies needed.

Hardcaps are a funny thing as they really don’t mean much except the project underestimated or overestimate their demand. I’ve seen many projects with all kinds of hardcaps low and high and some without hardcaps and their doesn’t seem to be any real difference for the ones that hit vs not and how well their projects succeed

Hardcap are placed in project to plan and have funds for maybe years to come  while softcap can be used to start running the project and hope that along the line investors might come.

You're right, softcap is the basis of the whole project and that's just what they need to make an impact, the hardcap is a boost that they will need to go an extra mile in the development, a lot of individuals still misinterpret that and believe that without the hardcap, a project is dead, that's just far from the typical, hope to see LendsBay hit their mark
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Hardcap are placed in project to plan and have funds for maybe years to come  while softcap can be used to start running the project and hope that along the line investors might come.

You're right, softcap is the basis of the whole project and that's just what they need to make an impact, the hardcap is a boost that they will need to go an extra mile in the development, a lot of individuals still misinterpret that and believe that without the hardcap, a project is dead, that's just far from the typical, hope to see LendsBay hit their mark

1.5 million USD is less amount if we check other ICOs. I think team is collecting money only to develop platform but I think they have not considered money required for marketing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

145k raised and 17 days remains. I never like this progress before this. I hope they will reach their target before deadline.

They ought to do a massive marketing within this 17 days I strongly believe that they'll reach their target.
Within 24 hours they got more 11K from investors. That's mean people are really like this project and still they are investing here.

Looks like the recent partnership deal really pushed some sales. I like that they have a low cap which makes it easy to fill and reach their desired goal.

Don't think it will take long for Lendsbay to hit the hard cap at this rate

I would think the same I honestly like that their cap is not all that high and it is likely to hit soon. Their telegram admins are quite responsive too.

Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Hello! No, you can't transfer money through the application (but it is possible this function will be in the future)
The release of MVP is scheduled for the end of July
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Sometimes I wonder how project that don't come out for ICO become eventually huge then I studied and found out they went our for private funding right now I'm forced to think how they end up attracting such investors?
Only 90K needs to be raised by them to reach their softcap. In two days looks like sale going slowly. Or may be they not updated any latest growth.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Hello! No, you can't transfer money through the application (but it is possible this function will be in the future)
The release of MVP is scheduled for the end of July

thanks for the update. i think i can wait this two weeks:-)
I see, I have to read in more detail how lending money will work. I have a thinking error
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Interesting project. Loans from friends and family are not very common in america as the credit is easily available. But the case is exact opposite in Africa and asia. Most of the people rely their friends and family for the small loans. This actually made the underwriting process in to difficult in these countries as these personal loans not recorded anywhere. All the best for the project, I hope you will get enough money to execute your vision.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Lendsbay to improve the opaque part of the world financial market, and reorganize them from the traditional debt relationship by using block chain system. It's great.

they definitely understand the need of blockchain in the credit system, we all want security and transparency when it comes to money.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I advice for this and I look forward to seeing it happening, I have seen their Instagram page and it looks great but they should push more information about LendsBay out
I agree with you. I also visited their Instagram page and I found, there is very less comments/updates as compared with another social media.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Lendsbay to improve the opaque part of the world financial market, and reorganize them from the traditional debt relationship by using block chain system. It's great.

they definitely understand the need of blockchain in the credit system, we all want security and transparency when it comes to money.

yeah, i think the largest hurdle is going to be overcoming the 'criminal' and 'scam' reputation that comes along with blockchain.  The average person on the street still think it's bitcoin is illegal lol
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Interesting project. Loans from friends and family are not very common in america as the credit is easily available. But the case is exact opposite in Africa and asia. Most of the people rely their friends and family for the small loans. This actually made the underwriting process in to difficult in these countries as these personal loans not recorded anywhere. All the best for the project, I hope you will get enough money to execute your vision.

Yes, money lending to friends and family is very common business in ASIA. But till now such transaction was always done offline and it have caused issues. With LendsBay app, such problems will be solved.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Yes, money lending to friends and family is very common business in ASIA. But till now such transaction was always done offline and it have caused issues. With LendsBay app, such problems will be solved.

Yeah, LendsBay will help make lending funds official providing track records and vetting both parties before processing both request.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

yeah, i think the largest hurdle is going to be overcoming the 'criminal' and 'scam' reputation that comes along with blockchain.  The average person on the street still think it's bitcoin is illegal lol

They majority think it's illegal as that's how the media have portrayed it. but again like everything that has a "Reputation" it's the minority that ruin it for the majority.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

They majority think it's illegal as that's how the media have portrayed it. but again like everything that has a "Reputation" it's the minority that ruin it for the majority.

Yes I would also say these recent exchange hacks do not fill people with huge confidence and the amount of FUD around bitcoin at the moment is ridiculous, can't wait for it to pump to the heavens towards the end of this year.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

#Lendsbay has been added to #CRYPTOinformers.

Check here for details: https://vote.cryptoinformers.info/detail/25-lendsbay

Is this a kind of forum like bitcointalk? anyways i Upvoted because it seems like a new topic and nice job by the way if you are the owner of the forum

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: