Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7831 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Only 15 days left in the pre-ico, and the token price has already risen to $ 0.32. So we are already nearly 30% above the cheapest price at the beginning of the Pre-ICO. One should get in early, before it gets too expensive

Well said. The price is rising all the time and only gets more expensive to invest. Too many times in the past I got burned holding off investing early when I saw all the signs were right to invest, luckily I got in nice and early with LendsBay Smiley
Do they have a refferal program for this project? Like if my friend wants to invest through my link will i get a percentage of their investment?

I don't think they have referral program here. I mean I have checked their website and I don't see any information related to referral program.

I have not seen any information about a referral program, so I don't think there is any. I don't even see a reason why there would be any referral program as they have a low softcap.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Do you have a website, blog, Telegram-channel or YouTube-channel? Publish a review of the LendsBay project and get a reward — LBT tokens 🎁
pm me if you are interested in cooperation 📲

I am very happy to see bounty campaign opening for lendsbay. Its a very good initiative. Now we will see more investors (small) comes in to reach their caps.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

I thought the same, however - if the project thinks it can go ahead with such little funds?> Whats the problem? If anything; it's a benefit for us being the community that the project will go ahead regardless of a small soft cap. I think they will raise a lot more than this anyway

Yea, the margin between the softcap and the hardcap is pretty much, softcap of about $500k would have been idle but at the end, they know what's best for the project, so i do hope they excel in delivering value to the community and ensure that all the tools said on their whitepaper will be judiciously implemented as they get the needed fund
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

I thought the same, however - if the project thinks it can go ahead with such little funds?> Whats the problem? If anything; it's a benefit for us being the community that the project will go ahead regardless of a small soft cap. I think they will raise a lot more than this anyway

Yea, the margin between the softcap and the hardcap is pretty much, softcap of about $500k would have been idle but at the end, they know what's best for the project, so i do hope they excel in delivering value to the community and ensure that all the tools said on their whitepaper will be judiciously implemented as they get the needed fund

They are going to get well above softcap I’m pretty sure of that given how quickly they have been spinning things up. How high it will go is anyone’s guess but I’m pretty solid they will shoot well past softcap with some reliable run past it
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Only 15 days left in the pre-ico, and the token price has already risen to $ 0.32. So we are already nearly 30% above the cheapest price at the beginning of the Pre-ICO. One should get in early, before it gets too expensive

Well said. The price is rising all the time and only gets more expensive to invest. Too many times in the past I got burned holding off investing early when I saw all the signs were right to invest, luckily I got in nice and early with LendsBay Smiley
Do they have a refferal program for this project? Like if my friend wants to invest through my link will i get a percentage of their investment?

I don't think they have referral program here. I mean I have checked their website and I don't see any information related to referral program.

As far as I know they dont have referral program or competition. Also their bounty program is not so good either. Team will do the needful I believe before their main sale.

The bounty program is a bit different than we are used to. No Twitter and Facebook postings, no signature .... to get tokens you have to do reviews of the project. Either as a video or in a blog. This is of course more work than a few retweets, but I think the reward is a lot better for that
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

As far as I know they dont have referral program or competition. Also their bounty program is not so good either. Team will do the needful I believe before their main sale.

The bounty program is a bit different than we are used to. No Twitter and Facebook postings, no signature .... to get tokens you have to do reviews of the project. Either as a video or in a blog. This is of course more work than a few retweets, but I think the reward is a lot better for that
I think if they add those other options in their bounty they will gain more investors, as they will use more platforms to spread the word about this project instead of only reviews through blogs or video's.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.

How great is it that after successfully repaying a loan both parties are rewarded with Lendsbay tokens. This encourages people to use the platform because they get an additional bonus.

I'm sure there will be groups who lend money to each other just to earn tokens. Hopefully Lendsbay will find a solution to prevent this

"Fake or fraudulent activity will be dealt with by fraud prevention mechanism. Any artificial pumping of the credit rating will be limited by the credit rating algorithm" Kristina Shilova on the Lendsbay telegram group.

They should really stay untop of this as it give a bad name to the company if they let any of such things slide, close scrutiny and security should be implored

I agree on your idea. We know that it is not good to continously let this, because it not only make the name of the company be ruined but also to those who are into it. That's why it is good to make other solution on this matter.

We all have some ideas but we need to think beyond these things and try to do the best.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I think if they add those other options in their bounty they will gain more investors, as they will use more platforms to spread the word about this project instead of only reviews through blogs or video's.

Yep, that is a good shout - facebook, twitter, medium are all huge platforms and massive for crypto projects. everyone is looking into the next new ico with big potential
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Yep, that is a good shout - facebook, twitter, medium are all huge platforms and massive for crypto projects. everyone is looking into the next new ico with big potential

Oh wow really, none of the standard bounties? I think twitter is a massive one to be missing, the hashtags and trending tags can bring in some massive views  and interest in a project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

I've been following you on Twitter and, gotta say, your latest write-up, "Scoring yesterday, today and tomorrow", it was amazing. So well-written I kinda had to re-read it a couple of times, hahaha, I'm a big fan of your project, by the way.

Yeah you're right, I got to read the article and it explains how beautiful the platform is going to be in the nearest future I already recommend to friends and family around me Cool

I believe by the end of next year a lot of people will use lendsbay as a means of borrowing and lending money itbl gonna change how we lend money

I really do not want borrowing from those who knows me soon enough lol I like to borrow and even lend money anonymously do LendsBay allow for that?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.

How great is it that after successfully repaying a loan both parties are rewarded with Lendsbay tokens. This encourages people to use the platform because they get an additional bonus.

I'm sure there will be groups who lend money to each other just to earn tokens. Hopefully Lendsbay will find a solution to prevent this

"Fake or fraudulent activity will be dealt with by fraud prevention mechanism. Any artificial pumping of the credit rating will be limited by the credit rating algorithm" Kristina Shilova on the Lendsbay telegram group.

They should really stay untop of this as it give a bad name to the company if they let any of such things slide, close scrutiny and security should be implored

I agree on your idea. We know that it is not good to continously let this, because it not only make the name of the company be ruined but also to those who are into it. That's why it is good to make other solution on this matter.

We all have some ideas but we need to think beyond these things and try to do the best.

Trust is something that's makes customers chose a particular brand over its competitors. I really think lendsbay should ensure transparency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

It is very appropriate to reconstruct the credit ecosystem using block chain technology. The development space of LendsBay coins is worth investors' expectation.

Correct, reconstructing is  the best way for credit ecosystem because the development of the project is good and the investors would love to invest more of it  in the project.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

Do you have a website, blog, Telegram-channel or YouTube-channel? Publish a review of the LendsBay project and get a reward — LBT tokens 🎁
pm me if you are interested in cooperation 📲

I am very happy to see bounty campaign opening for lendsbay. Its a very good initiative. Now we will see more investors (small) comes in to reach their caps.
It's nice to see that they are starting their bounty. Thanks for this post. I will really join this bounty. But just want to know, how much tokens they allocated for bounty?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

I have not seen any information about a referral program, so I don't think there is any. I don't even see a reason why there would be any referral program as they have a low softcap.
I also never heard about any referral program and really they not need any referral customer when they have less target. Whatever target they need to achieve softcap, they will achieve easily.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

If they think that 250K is enough then they will know better.
And if the revenue is higher, then it does not matter what they have set as the minimum target. So actually I do not understand your posting

I think that is a reasonable number to raise and it should not be a problem compared to many other projects raising millions. It is important to raise just enough to sustain a business otherwise you will end up wasting money.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

It is very appropriate to reconstruct the credit ecosystem using block chain technology. The development space of LendsBay coins is worth investors' expectation.

Correct, reconstructing is  the best way for credit ecosystem because the development of the project is good and the investors would love to invest more of it  in the project.

The reconstruction may be the right thing to do but I don't think the system already in place will want to make it easy for modification to take place especially if it's going to cut off any form of special benefits they might have been receiving in the dark
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: