Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Good promotion, so they are rewarding all followers with 5 LendsBay?Slightly confused. It's nice to see them interact so much with the community regardless
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Yes exactly, it gives lendees more freedom, I'm still trying to figure out whether lendees/lenders need to hold a certain amount of LBT before they participate in a loan contract on the Lendsbay platform? I've asked around and read the whitepaper but I haven't received any clarification yet.

As in a deposit/holding fee? makes sense i guess and is definitely a good question to ask. i haven't had a thorough look but is there anywhere that states what happens if the loan isn't paid back?

The team have answered my query and it is not necessary to hold LBT to take out a loan, but a specific amount needs to be repaid in LBT tokens. Still trying to get an answer on what percentage or amount of the loan needs to be paid for by LBT.

On repayment it depends really, because in theory a Lendsbay loan should always be repaid due to the very nature that the lender is lending their money to a friend, relative or acquaintance which should reduce the risk because it would ruin a relationship. There is insurance that can be purchased to manage the risk. In all honesty I need to look into it a little bit further.

Do you really think lending to friends and acquaintance reduces the risk? I rather trust complete strangers to be people who might as well give me any excuse in the word just cos they are close to me  Roll Eyes

That’s the benefit of the Lendsbay platform, they facilitate loans between friends and family, which formalises the process by creating documents and enforcable contracts.

They would not be allowed to give you excuses because they need to make payments otherwise their credit score will reduce drastically, any LBT tokens they hold on platform would be taken as collateral and if it was a considerable amount of money you would be able to take them to court with Lendsbay’s assistance of an experienced legal team.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

You're certainly not the only one who misses these giveaways. I must be the most useless person when it comes to being in the right place to sign up for giveaways etc ... always find out about them when its too late
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

Hi i just saw that they there is a interview video with Lendsbay CEO on a huge channel, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4TVHvY8NDg.

I am glad that they are working a lot on their marketing now as i can see, a lot of people suggested these kinds of things and the team picked it up very fast this will surely give a boost to the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

Well i can't say i missed because i participated but was just unlucky not to be one of the winners, it was a good ride and a good way of promoting the project to the community, i believe a lot of individuals that knew nothing about the project are indeed now part of the community because of this, it was really creative of them to have used the world cup competition as an avenue for marketing
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

Yes exactly, it gives lendees more freedom, I'm still trying to figure out whether lendees/lenders need to hold a certain amount of LBT before they participate in a loan contract on the Lendsbay platform? I've asked around and read the whitepaper but I haven't received any clarification yet.

As in a deposit/holding fee? makes sense i guess and is definitely a good question to ask. i haven't had a thorough look but is there anywhere that states what happens if the loan isn't paid back?

The team have answered my query and it is not necessary to hold LBT to take out a loan, but a specific amount needs to be repaid in LBT tokens. Still trying to get an answer on what percentage or amount of the loan needs to be paid for by LBT.

On repayment it depends really, because in theory a Lendsbay loan should always be repaid due to the very nature that the lender is lending their money to a friend, relative or acquaintance which should reduce the risk because it would ruin a relationship. There is insurance that can be purchased to manage the risk. In all honesty I need to look into it a little bit further.

Do you really think lending to friends and acquaintance reduces the risk? I rather trust complete strangers to be people who might as well give me any excuse in the word just cos they are close to me  Roll Eyes

That’s the benefit of the Lendsbay platform, they facilitate loans between friends and family, which formalises the process by creating documents and enforcable contracts.

They would not be allowed to give you excuses because they need to make payments otherwise their credit score will reduce drastically, any LBT tokens they hold on platform would be taken as collateral and if it was a considerable amount of money you would be able to take them to court with Lendsbay’s assistance of an experienced legal team.

This is what I wanted to know, what will happen if loan amount is big and person who took loan refused to pay back. I hope LendsBay will assist us in legal proceedings.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Maybe you have already watched this, it's a fresh today's video. Lendsbay CEO Anton Gazizov was interviewed by Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV: https://youtu.be/O4TVHvY8NDg
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Maybe you have already watched this, it's a fresh today's video. Lendsbay CEO Anton Gazizov was interviewed by Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV: https://youtu.be/O4TVHvY8NDg

cool, a new video. they are really active on youtube.
Unfortunately, I'm in the office right now and can not look at it, but I've saved it for later. Thanks for the link
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

Hi i just saw that they there is a interview video with Lendsbay CEO on a huge channel, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4TVHvY8NDg.

I am glad that they are working a lot on their marketing now as i can see, a lot of people suggested these kinds of things and the team picked it up very fast this will surely give a boost to the project.

Great! This is what they should do on regular basis, it's always good experience when you get the information about project from CEO.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

They are not just rewarding random followers the winners participated in their world cup betting competition so they won. It not just free congratulations to all of them for winning

That's more informative. I knew there had to be a requirement for them to select those to reward. I can't remember participating in the competition though.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

Maybe by those participants who gave the right prediction, Of who will emerge as the overall winner of the World Cup. I think that is how they were ranked and that’s why they’re getting 5 lendsbay token.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

I also missed it completely. Its also nice to get free goodies as mentioned especially for such nice project. I will keep an eye from now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

haha, I won 5 lendsbay tokens in the World Cup Competition.
After all my favorite teams were eliminated very early, that's a great consolation prize :-)
Congratulations to you, I guess this World Cup competition was used as an awareness campaign and I’m sure Lendsbay benefited by attracting more investors and people through this means. But I had no idea about this competition .

good to see the world cup competition marketing has done well Smiley Seen an increase of individuals who have started posting on the thread and within the telegram channel.

There was world cup competition? And there was LendsBay token as price? I missed this completely.

Anyway congratulations mate!

I knew about it but was too lazy to play the competition as i did not know who might win or lose. Anyways congrats to you on earning 5 LendsBay token.

Nice one mate!! I predicted Russia as they were playing so well early on.. Croatia was so close to winning, what an amazing tourney the team had, and grats to you faulerwilli!

Silly me I predicted Croatia to win because of the president why I low key wanted France to win, Imagine if I had followed my mind smh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Do you really think lending to friends and acquaintance reduces the risk? I rather trust complete strangers to be people who might as well give me any excuse in the word just cos they are close to me  Roll Eyes

This is what I wanted to know, what will happen if loan amount is big and person who took loan refused to pay back. I hope LendsBay will assist us in legal proceedings.

Yeah I could see a lot of people were asking these questions so I thought I should check with the team, to be honest it's like any other type of loan, failure to make payments and default of loan leads to court action, however it becomes complicated when its family and friends. But at least you have records that can be showed in court, it would be more difficult if you lent a friend this money informally and didn't have any records. I see how the idea works and I hope others will too in the future.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Hey, maybe this is somehow connected with what faulerwilli wrote above:

After all my favorite teams were eliminated very early, that's a great consolation prize :-)
Then I am unlucky that I never seen or missed this news about competition and rewards. But it's nice to see that people are earning free tokens from them by participating in any contest/compilation.

I was lazy to participate lol congratulation for the win. I think you made a good guess; France did deliver a good game in the end.

Congratulations Faulerwilli! I also missed this contest, when it was started and where they had announced it?
Congratulations to all winners. I am unlucky that I missed this competition. I hope they will arrange something like this in future so I'll definitely will take a part in that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Hey, maybe this is somehow connected with what faulerwilli wrote above:

Then I am unlucky that I never seen or missed this news about competition and rewards. But it's nice to see that people are earning free tokens from them by participating in any contest/compilation.

I was lazy to participate lol congratulation for the win. I think you made a good guess; France did deliver a good game in the end.

Congratulations Faulerwilli! I also missed this contest, when it was started and where they had announced it?
Congratulations to all winners. I am unlucky that I missed this competition. I hope they will arrange something like this in future so I'll definitely will take a part in that.

Glad to see the competition went well and well done to the winners Smiley as mentioned above, I hope there is some more opportunities for more competitions like this!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

Now we accept ETH and BTC (the possibility of accepting BTC appeared recently)

Glad to see that they listened, it will be better they put some other currencies like LTC, DASH XRP etc so they give more option to investors who are willing to purchase more and they don't want to go through the hurdles of changing their base currency
I thought they are accepting only ETH. But this is nice to see that they are accepting two Crypto currencies to invest in ICO. I hope they will allow more Crypto currencies or FIAT option.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: