Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.

Does that mean that I should link my Lendsbay account with my social media accounts? I would not like that.
But since I only want to lend money and not to borrow, a rating is probably not quite as important

I don't think so, I think it just means that as your rating increases from positive lending/borrowing and actions, and this will reflect on your account
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

It somehow got stuck at 200K for the last 2 days. Lets see how long it takes to reach 250K. They have sometime before the pre-sale closes.

Yeah they have  got 6 days left to reach the 250k mark, i hope they meet the softcap so that the project can be realised.

Now its only 5 days to go. Looking forward for some movement atleast. Or this ICO progress bar is updated manually and they did not update it over the weekend?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

It somehow got stuck at 200K for the last 2 days. Lets see how long it takes to reach 250K. They have sometime before the pre-sale closes.

Yeah they have  got 6 days left to reach the 250k mark, i hope they meet the softcap so that the project can be realised.

Now its only 5 days to go. Looking forward for some movement atleast. Or this ICO progress bar is updated manually and they did not update it over the weekend?

I also hope that the ICO progress bar is updated manually and they did not update it over the weekend. If that is the case, we should see some updates today from the lendsbay team.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.

Does that mean that I should link my Lendsbay account with my social media accounts? I would not like that.
But since I only want to lend money and not to borrow, a rating is probably not quite as important

I don't think so, I think it just means that as your rating increases from positive lending/borrowing and actions, and this will reflect on your account

Yes, I think the same, looks like Lendsbay system will provide pretty advanced account system, where all your actions, loans and lendings will affect your overall rating on the platform.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I also hope that the ICO progress bar is updated manually and they did not update it over the weekend. If that is the case, we should see some updates today from the lendsbay team.

Let's see if they update the token sale counter today or tomorrow, very few days left. I don't know if they have plans to extend the pre-sale.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

That's great to hear and will generate some sort of confidence in the community, which will in turn bring in more investors, guess they are really doing their marketing properly after all, hope to see them achieve the hardcap and they should please deliver a good project to the community in accordance with their whitepaper, that's what matters most
Yeah of course i am eagerly waiting for the app to be released as i would love to test everything out, July is almost ending and that means their pre-sale is also ending go get the tokens while they are still so cheap.
They are still rewarding with tokens? I mean that contests/compilation is still going on? Or in feature they will arrange something like that?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Why it's look like sale is paused? They are still receiving investment from investors? Why that raised fund is not increasing on that webpage?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Why it's look like sale is paused? They are still receiving investment from investors? Why that raised fund is not increasing on that webpage?

I think it's due to the manual update, hopefully expect another update on the counter within the next couple of days
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

If Lendsbay do not hit their pre-ICO softcap will they not close down the project and not proceed with the ICO? The majority of the funds raised during the current period will be used for the main sale ICO preparations, therefore I am a little bit concerned as there is only 5 days left :O

Well I don't a reason why they should stop; this is just the preico sale. I know the concern is on the ability of sufficing the softcap on the public sale. But still many things can happen.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

okay, but how is that a good thing does it means that with high rating you stand the chance of borrowing more or what.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

okay, but how is that a good thing does it means that with high rating you stand the chance of borrowing more or what.

Good ratings will help you to earn trust of others and they will be ready to do business with you. Loan business is not so easy. And you can't trust unknown person just like that.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Good ratings will help you to earn trust of others and they will be ready to do business with you. Loan business is not so easy. And you can't trust unknown person just like that.

yeah, yeah you are totally right with high rating people will have trust in you which will increase your chance of nailing a deal, okay the big picture is now clear to me.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

yeah, yeah you are totally right with high rating people will have trust in you which will increase your chance of nailing a deal, okay the big picture is now clear to me.

I have not checked details about this rating concept, I mean who can give rating and how it will work. I guess only people who used the platforms should be able to give rating, thyw should not allow just anyone to give rating.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

I think it would be smart if the rating was automated in a way via the smart contract so that ontime repayments automatically give good scores and late payments hit your score th more that can be automated the better in longrun
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

I think it would be smart if the rating was automated in a way via the smart contract so that ontime repayments automatically give good scores and late payments hit your score th more that can be automated the better in longrun

Exactly what I'm thinking about and wrote above. It must be quite smart account system with rating calculated with all your actions as Lendsbay user from the entire payments history.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

I think it's due to the manual update, hopefully expect another update on the counter within the next couple of days
Yeah, but they should be update it manually if required. In just 5 days they need to be recieved remaining funds from investors.
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

Thanks for the Instagram link, guys! Love all the pictures! Love seeing you just hang out! Can't wait to see what future has in store for this exciting project! Great community too!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

But anyone have information about that they will update it manually? I mean admin have to check once and post whatever they have updates about sale.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Let's see if they update the token sale counter today or tomorrow, very few days left. I don't know if they have plans to extend the pre-sale.

I think they are going to extend it too because if they do not that means they won't be continuing with the development of the project because of lack of funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: