Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Its a few days away to the end of pre-ICO softcap and they should utilize all they have in making this a success, the marketing team should do the needful on their social handles, fix every loopholes and ensure that their target is achieved for further developmental process, in this moment of competition, only the strong will survive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

I think it would be smart if the rating was automated in a way via the smart contract so that ontime repayments automatically give good scores and late payments hit your score th more that can be automated the better in longrun

This is brilliant and I support the idea as well.. Hitting a low score will reduce the defaulter credibility and make him/her unattractive immediately

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
You’re right mate, I think taking off concentration on the recent market is not a bad idea. I’m definitely taking your advice and focusing on growing my portfolio and also try out more bounty campaigns.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
You’re right mate, I think taking off concentration on the recent market is not a bad idea. I’m definitely taking your advice and focusing on growing my portfolio and also try out more bounty campaigns.

Yeah there has been an insane amount of good news, I mean BTC went up a couple hundred and ETH went up like 10%, so it's not all that bad.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

I think it would be smart if the rating was automated in a way via the smart contract so that ontime repayments automatically give good scores and late payments hit your score th more that can be automated the better in longrun

Exactly what I'm thinking about and wrote above. It must be quite smart account system with rating calculated with all your actions as Lendsbay user from the entire payments history.

Have you both already shared your idea with the team in the telegram channel? If they did not have that idea themselves, it should definitely be mentioned. I think that's very good and implementation should not be that hard
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

Exactly what I'm thinking about and wrote above. It must be quite smart account system with rating calculated with all your actions as Lendsbay user from the entire payments history.

Have you both already shared your idea with the team in the telegram channel? If they did not have that idea themselves, it should definitely be mentioned. I think that's very good and implementation should not be that hard

I second this. It would definitely be a good idea to mention it to the LendsBay team to see how they feel about it. If you suggest it, let us know the response please
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

I second this. It would definitely be a good idea to mention it to the LendsBay team to see how they feel about it. If you suggest it, let us know the response please

Nope haven’t I sorta figured they were planning something similar already through the smart contract to help deal with user reliability and ratings. I haven’t been on their chat today maybe someone else can ask them
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Guy's seen their ICO progress? ICO price is increased to 0.35$ but still received fund showing same. I don't know on what basis they are changing price. I mean after any particular days or after received some amount.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:36:36 AM

Guy's seen their ICO progress? ICO price is increased to 0.35$ but still received fund showing same. I don't know on what basis they are changing price. I mean after any particular days or after received some amount.

The price changes after some particular days, that's the way i noticed  it. I don't know the particular number of days though.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

Yes, its a good idea to get the process automated, not sure if they can implement that but it will smoothen out the tools guiding users and investors on whom to work with in terms of lending and whom to sideline, efficiency matters a lot in this aspect of business, as any little mistake may cause users to fidget about their money which they must have loaned out
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

yeah, i believe it the wisest decision since the market seems to remain like this it is totally pointless waiting for it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.

Does that mean that I should link my Lendsbay account with my social media accounts? I would not like that.
But since I only want to lend money and not to borrow, a rating is probably not quite as important

I don't think so, I think it just means that as your rating increases from positive lending/borrowing and actions, and this will reflect on your account

okay, but how is that a good thing does it means that with high rating you stand the chance of borrowing more or what.
I think having a good high rating will help reflect a level of assurance and trust between you and the persons looking to borrow from you or vice versa.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

The price changes after some particular days, that's the way i noticed  it. I don't know the particular number of days though.

Is there any changes in total amount of money collected in  pre-sales in last couple of days? Last time when I saw it was 200k USD.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.

Does that mean that I should link my Lendsbay account with my social media accounts? I would not like that.
But since I only want to lend money and not to borrow, a rating is probably not quite as important

I don't think so, I think it just means that as your rating increases from positive lending/borrowing and actions, and this will reflect on your account

okay, but how is that a good thing does it means that with high rating you stand the chance of borrowing more or what.
I think having a good high rating will help reflect a level of assurance and trust between you and the persons looking to borrow from you or vice versa.

Yes, rating would be one of the factor which people will be checking while lending and borrowing money from unknown person as well as know person.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Nope haven’t I sorta figured they were planning something similar already through the smart contract to help deal with user reliability and ratings. I haven’t been on their chat today maybe someone else can ask them

I just asked admin whether they plan to somehow calculate user credit rating according to his whole payments history, how timely he pays back his loans, etc. Will write here if I get the answer to my question.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Yeah there has been an insane amount of good news, I mean BTC went up a couple hundred and ETH went up like 10%, so it's not all that bad.

Lots of ICOs, have to do lot of research before investing in any project. I don't think this time Market will go up like last time
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

You're certainly not the only one who misses these giveaways. I must be the most useless person when it comes to being in the right place to sign up for giveaways etc ... always find out about them when its too late

That doesn't make you useless. Instead it makes you useful for all those who got a giveaway spot instead of you Tongue

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Yes, its a good idea to get the process automated, not sure if they can implement that but it will smoothen out the tools guiding users and investors on whom to work with in terms of lending and whom to sideline, efficiency matters a lot in this aspect of business, as any little mistake may cause users to fidget about their money which they must have loaned out

If the issue of trust and confidence is taking care of early on the project it will create FUD and feelings of unsatisfaction amongst investors and users, it's very important

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

You're certainly not the only one who misses these giveaways. I must be the most useless person when it comes to being in the right place to sign up for giveaways etc ... always find out about them when its too late

That doesn't make you useless. Instead it makes you useful for all those who got a giveaway spot instead of you Tongue

He is not alone. Till now I have also missed lot of giveaway. Not only LendsBay but it's the same case with many other projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: