Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

In remaining 3 days if they will not reach 250K so what's next steps will be taken by them? Only 50K needs to be raised now.

ICO progress counter halted at 200K. Just 2 days to go for pre-sale to end, I am curious on how it will reach softcap. Who knows.. May be they just hit the softcap.

Not sure what happened with the ICO progress. Its not at all moving for the last few days. Did somebody discuss this in the telegram channel of the project?

One of the Admins posted in their Telegram, that they will refund the money to the investors.
"In case if we don't reach the soft cap, we will return the money to investors and will develop the project gradually in other ways (with the support of private investors and our own funds)"

I personally think they should have contacted VC’s and private investors before running their pre-ICO, it’s going to be difficult to sell after a failed ICO. Being an entrepreneur is hard so they can’t give up at the first hurdle and they must keep trying, they have an interesting project idea and they have worked hard on the development, the website and the WP. Would be a shame to chuck it all away. Saying this who knows their might be a big investor on the final day that saves it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

In remaining 3 days if they will not reach 250K so what's next steps will be taken by them? Only 50K needs to be raised now.

ICO progress counter halted at 200K. Just 2 days to go for pre-sale to end, I am curious on how it will reach softcap. Who knows.. May be they just hit the softcap.

Not sure what happened with the ICO progress. Its not at all moving for the last few days. Did somebody discuss this in the telegram channel of the project?
Yeah i agree it is impossible that there is no progress in it maybe they have already achieved it but they are announcing it later or they forgot to update the progress bar.

I do not think they just forgot to update the progress bar. At this stage of the ICO, it's important that prospects see that others are also buying the tokens. If they see no progress, they lose confidence
So I hope it's just a technical issue and soon more sold tokens will be displayed

That's true, when investors see the progress bar increasing, they tend to be happy, hooked and some will be visiting the website on a regular basis just to see the the progress bar increasing, its like a psychological thing, such attracts more investors to the project, which will lead to more sales, every little thing counts in the marketing process, nothing should be neglected
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

Extension will be better than refunding by my opinion though. Won't be good to see such an interesting idea swept under the carpet. And to even think of the mental stress and gas expense involved in refunding.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

Extension will be better than refunding by my opinion though. Won't be good to see such an interesting idea swept under the carpet. And to even think of the mental stress and gas expense involved in refunding.

If LendsBay team can find some investors or if they can start developing a project depend on whatever amount they received, I think they can start with main sale.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

If LendsBay team can find some investors or if they can start developing a project depend on whatever amount they received, I think they can start with main sale.

There are now many companies that support crypto start-ups. I would advise Lendsbay to ask if they can get a $ 50K support. There are still 2 days, everything is still possible and 50K $ not very much money
liuxiangfei

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Is the airdrop still going on?Am I too late to join now
Feel that your project is worthy of participation
I want to be one of your earliest participants
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

Silence avnd uncertainty ain't good for a young growing project.. Are the team here monitoring comments? This is a great feedback forum and it will be nice if we get all things working good like soon enough

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

There are now many companies that support crypto start-ups. I would advise Lendsbay to ask if they can get a $ 50K support. There are still 2 days, everything is still possible and 50K $ not very much money

I think they are trying to find such partners, investors. I don't think LendsBay team will just give up. They have nice concept and I think they will be ably to find some investors.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

What is the minimum investment of PRE-ICO?

With 2 days to go, what will the development team do if the 250K target is not met?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Yeah I agree this is the best step forward in my opinion, but it all depends on how Lendsbay's finances are looking. They can't dip into the pot they have raised so far because this is reserved until they hit softcap in case they need to pay back investors. It depends on whether Lendsbay will put themselves through the whole process for another month or two.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Why lendsbay does not have reddit or medium channel? They are not posting their own blogs or report? Which is beneficial for investors. Or they have that both channel but I missed that link?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Why lendsbay does not have reddit or medium channel? They are not posting their own blogs or report? Which is beneficial for investors. Or they have that both channel but I missed that link?

As far as I know they don't have reddit and medium channels. They have an account on twitter, but they are also not very active here. Last post is one week ago.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

As far as I know they don't have reddit and medium channels. They have an account on twitter, but they are also not very active here. Last post is one week ago.

I posted on their telegram channel advising to have those in place. They should be working on that soon. I think for now we are just looking into what their next step is.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

I posted on their telegram channel advising to have those in place. They should be working on that soon. I think for now we are just looking into what their next step is.

i wish they will work on that but it is good seeing the team say they will continue the development of the project with their own funds and that of private investors instead of quitting the project totally. hopefully we would see them make a good use of their social media accounts.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

i wish they will work on that but it is good seeing the team say they will continue the development of the project with their own funds and that of private investors instead of quitting the project totally. hopefully we would see them make a good use of their social media accounts.

Lets hope that they start using the social media platforms to actually promote the project and get the word out even more

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Lets hope that they start using the social media platforms to actually promote the project and get the word out even more

Yeah. I dont think the fact that they neglected good channels of promotion like twitter helps either. Alot of people will go and check these out when deciding to invest or not.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Yeah. I dont think the fact that they neglected good channels of promotion like twitter helps either. Alot of people will go and check these out when deciding to invest or not.

i know that when i'm looking for projects i look at their social media presence a lot of people can be put off as it potentially shows they aren't actually using their time wisely. the right social media presence can reap massive rewards for projects

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I’m still positive about lendsbay hitting the target few days remaining, I wish to see lendsbay move forward to the hardcap. If not they should go for an extension.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

i know that when i'm looking for projects i look at their social media presence a lot of people can be put off as it potentially shows they aren't actually using their time wisely. the right social media presence can reap massive rewards for projects

yeah, i totally agree with you large social media presence is a clear indication of seriousness and desire to excel. well lendsbay still have a lot to do in that area

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I’m still positive about lendsbay hitting the target few days remaining, I wish to see lendsbay move forward to the hardcap. If not they should go for an extension.
I am not sure if investors will like an extension i have seen a lot of mad investors when projects decide to extend and extend, but yes i am also positive that the team can still reach their softcap even in this small amount of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: