Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Efelts01

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:19:41 PM

Sorry to ask, but when was the last time admin was online? Thanks
About 5 days ago, i would say. But maybe now it was 6 days ago.

He was online yesterday. Keep an eye on www.sccstats.com for info.
Nice site.  Thank you for your help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:57:51 PM

You can sometimes find him in IRC (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc) most of older users prefer going there to due to trollbox spams and newbies, so if you wish for a polite and informed talk come and join anytime. Some of Scryptcc supporters join there all the time too.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
HowsItHangin?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

You can sometimes find him in IRC (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc) most of older users prefer going there to due to trollbox spams and newbies, so if you wish for a polite and informed talk come and join anytime. Some of Scryptcc supporters join there all the time too.

Great advice. Laughed my ass off in the trollbox though, weirdest chat ever.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:19:11 AM

It tends to be much more quiet on IRC but at least when someone say something would not be 1khs owners complaining about something or advertizing another service... That kind of stuff and people tend to be very helpful there, be free to ask any doubt if anyone there knows de answer they will much likely explain to you. Great community over there. I discovered it a month ago and amazed on how much better than trollbox it is.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:11:16 AM

Oh, ok, you were just lying then in order to better promote your false contention that I am somehow unstable and prone to emotional outbursts, which would serve to hopefully reduce the impact of the valid points I am making, right?

I tend to only roll out the condescension for when people are being forcefully ignorant, which happens a lot in this thread. It is populated by sock-puppet shills AND fan-boys who desperately refuse to consider that there never has been any evidence this scheme is anything but a long-running ponzi fraud.

But, sure, if tone-complaint is all you have then I guess it's all you've got. It doesn't really serve your case very well, though, so I'd recommend saving it for people who can't see it for the huge clunker of a fallacy it is.

There there, don't get all worked up.
I'm sure some people are very impressed by your cleverly chosen words, even if they are saying the same thing over and over again.

My "case" as you call it, was just pointing out that you're a condescending asshole. One which is highly intelligent, or one with a good dictionary.
But an asshole none the less. Perhaps there are better things you can do with your time...

Now, instead of all this negativity from you, laddie, let's get some positivity going!
Instead of pointing out all that's bad in each possible ponzi you see (and, yes, we know your intentions are honorable),
kindly point everyone here in the direction of a good, honest investment, which yields a decent intrest per month.

I'm always on the lookout for investments, and I'm done with scrypt for the time being.

Just like you couldn't actually cite where I could be accused of having 'screamed' the word 'ad-hominem', you continue to dishonestly represent the tone of my replies by accusing me of being 'worked up' when the content of my post clearly was anything but representative of somebody who was emotionally 'worked up'.

So, apart from calling me an asshole and lying about my emotional state, along with condescendingly calling me 'laddie', do you actually have anything of substance to rebut the reasonable points I've posted about the scrypt.cc scam and the fact that, as fan-boy already inadvertently pointed out, there is no benefit from a 'cloud mining' operation which has sold all of the hash power already getting new customers, which then raises the question of why they have 'referral bonuses' to get new customers when the need for new customers is exactly what you'd expect from a Ponzi-based scam.

As for asking about investment advice, no.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:45:44 AM

Sorry to ask, but when was the last time admin was online? Thanks
About 5 days ago, i would say. But maybe now it was 6 days ago.
Thank you..
Are deposits and withdrawals working?

Withdrawals are working fine, just received 0.01 BTC  Smiley
chunker

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:50:39 AM

[/quote]

ha, you just miss your chance to be taken seriously.  Tongue Now you are just bla bla bla, sorry. A4 answers about nothing, or all the same, I would ignore you if I know how to do it in this forum.  Btw referral program has also stupid genesis-mining that means they are ponzi/scam? But just answer for yourself please, I do not have to read another fucking long post about nothing again.   Look a bit above  in this thread, this is actually what should be this thread about. Comunity about scrypt.cc , trying to help each other etc.  Why you need to comment everything /and fucking long all the time.. uaah.../, if you didnt even try to use scrypt.cc ??  Go and make another thread called
"scrypt.cc is a scam and my 1000000 reasons why", it will be better.  Nobody will go there, because nobody from uses care about you.  Bye man..
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:19:47 AM

ha, you just miss your chance to be taken seriously.  Tongue Now you are just bla bla bla, sorry. A4 answers about nothing, or all the same, I would ignore you if I know how to do it in this forum.  Btw referral program has also stupid genesis-mining that means they are ponzi/scam? But just answer for yourself please, I do not have to read another fucking long post about nothing again.   Look a bit above  in this thread, this is actually what should be this thread about. Comunity about scrypt.cc , trying to help each other etc.  Why you need to comment everything /and fucking long all the time.. uaah.../, if you didnt even try to use scrypt.cc ??  Go and make another thread called
"scrypt.cc is a scam and my 1000000 reasons why", it will be better.  Nobody will go there, because nobody from uses care about you.  Bye man..

LOL. Do you even English?

Here, let me help you out, look to the left of the screen by this post, do you see the word 'Ignore'?

Click it. Please.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
chunker

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:23:19 AM

Here, let me help you out, look to the left of the screen by this post, do you see the word 'Ignore'?

Click it. Please.

No, not good at english, its not my native language.  So thank you very much, your first useful comment for me. goodbye.
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:29:04 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 09:42:40 AM by wannesd

Oh, ok, you were just lying then in order to better promote your false contention that I am somehow unstable and prone to emotional outbursts, which would serve to hopefully reduce the impact of the valid points I am making, right?

I tend to only roll out the condescension for when people are being forcefully ignorant, which happens a lot in this thread. It is populated by sock-puppet shills AND fan-boys who desperately refuse to consider that there never has been any evidence this scheme is anything but a long-running ponzi fraud.

But, sure, if tone-complaint is all you have then I guess it's all you've got. It doesn't really serve your case very well, though, so I'd recommend saving it for people who can't see it for the huge clunker of a fallacy it is.

I'm sure some people are very impressed by your cleverly chosen words, even if they are saying the same thing over and over again.

My "case" as you call it, was just pointing out that you're a condescending asshole. One which is highly intelligent, or one with a good dictionary.
But an asshole none the less. Perhaps there are better things you can do with your time...

Now, instead of all this negativity from you, laddie, let's get some positivity going!
Instead of pointing out all that's bad in each possible ponzi you see (and, yes, we know your intentions are honorable),
kindly point everyone here in the direction of a good, honest investment, which yields a decent intrest per month.

I'm always on the lookout for investments, and I'm done with scrypt for the time being.

Just like you couldn't actually cite where I could be accused of having 'screamed' the word 'ad-hominem', you continue to dishonestly represent the tone of my replies by accusing me of being 'worked up' when the content of my post clearly was anything but representative of somebody who was emotionally 'worked up'.

So, apart from calling me an asshole and lying about my emotional state, along with condescendingly calling me 'laddie', do you actually have anything of substance to rebut the reasonable points I've posted about the scrypt.cc scam and the fact that, as fan-boy already inadvertently pointed out, there is no benefit from a 'cloud mining' operation which has sold all of the hash power already getting new customers, which then raises the question of why they have 'referral bonuses' to get new customers when the need for new customers is exactly what you'd expect from a Ponzi-based scam.

Well, once again, you need to calm down.
I don't mean to sound alarming, but you should see a doctor about your anger issues...

Now, let's work on your "title" of grammar police: your second paragraph is one gigantic sentence.
Please learn how to break long, pointless ramblings like that up into smaller sentences.
Also; that idiotic sentence begins as a question, yet ends as a statement. Were you looking for an answer?

Thirdly: you sir (and I use that term veeerrrryyy loosely here), are the perfect example of a coward without a single grain of originality.
You keep screaming the same arguments over and over again, covered in a layer of finely crafted words, cleverly chosen to give you an air of superiority.
You have neither the guts, nor the brains (we'll leave the cash out of this) to take a risk with money at all, yet truly believe it is your mission to save the rest of the world from themselves.

Ask yourself this: have you ever made ONE constructive remark? Ever? (and no, I don't have the time, nor the intrest, to go read all your posts).

So: you hate scrypt.cc, and likely every hyip/ponzi/scam, whatever you wanna call it.
Yet, when given the chance to actually HELP people here, and show them a better, safer alternative, your answer is "no".

You are nothing but a condescending asshole, a coward, and you've been exposed for the bag of wind that you are.
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:29:56 AM

Click it. Please.

Nooo, not condescending at all...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:03:26 AM

I don't mean to sound alarming, but you should see a doctor about your anger issues...

Hahaha, too funny!

blah blah blah </snip>You are nothing but a condescending asshole, a coward, and you've been exposed for the bag of wind that you are.

Quote from: cryptodevil

wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:09:03 AM

Hahaha, too funny!

blah blah blah </snip>You are nothing but a condescending asshole, a coward, and you've been exposed for the bag of wind that you are.

You really seem to miss the point that I'm not saying you're wrong (or right).
I'm just calling you an asshole.

You're the kinda guy who really loves the sound of his own voice, aren't you?
Empty can, rattling... you get the point.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:14:33 AM

So, let me think this through properly, you don't have anything of substance to rebut the points I make in my posts, yet you are busy repeatedly posting that I'm an asshole

Yes . . .I do. . .indeed.

wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:30:01 AM

So, let me think this through properly, you don't have anything of substance to rebut the points I make in my posts, yet you are busy repeatedly posting that I'm an asshole

Yes . . .I do. . .indeed.

Finally, you start to think things through! Mighty good for you!
Now, kindly go back to my first comment on you; and all subsequent ones, and tell me WHERE exactly I even remotely insinuated to rebutting the points you made?
I just kept calling you out on the fact that you are a condescending asshole, act superior, and have no new thoughts at all.

Quote from: wannesd
Perhaps your point would come across better, if you weren't such an arrogant, condescending asshole?   Grin
Go ahead, scream "AD HOMINEM" again, to show of your superior vocabulary! I'm sure people are super impressed.

Time to get a new catch phrase   Wink
https://www.google.be/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=xQ5nVYTkGsqq8weXpIG4BQ&gws_rd=cr#q=site:bitcointalk.org+%22ad-hominem%22+cryptodevil

You just wrap an empty statement with pretty words, that's your game, and that's all you have to offer.
I feel terribly sorry for anyone who's unfortunate enough to be in your presence IRL.
Please, learn to listen, before the sound of your own voice drowns out exactly what it is you're answering to.
Would've saved you a bunch of time, but thank you none the less for proving exactly what my opening statement was.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:49:17 AM

Now, let's work on your "title" of grammar police: your second paragraph is one gigantic sentence.
Please learn how to break long, pointless ramblings like that up into smaller sentences.
Also; that idiotic sentence begins as a question, yet ends as a statement. Were you looking for an answer?

Thirdly: you sir (and I use that term veeerrrryyy loosely here), are the perfect example of a coward without a single grain of originality.
You keep screaming the same arguments over and over again, covered in a layer of finely crafted words, cleverly chosen to give you an air of superiority.
You have neither the guts, nor the brains (we'll leave the cash out of this) to take a risk with money at all, yet truly believe it is your mission to save the rest of the world from themselves.

Ask yourself this: have you ever made ONE constructive remark? Ever? (and no, I don't have the time, nor the intrest, to go read all your posts).

So: you hate scrypt.cc, and likely every hyip/ponzi/scam, whatever you wanna call it.
Yet, when given the chance to actually HELP people here, and show them a better, safer alternative, your answer is "no".

You are nothing but a condescending asshole, a coward, and you've been exposed for the bag of wind that you are.

Hi wannesd, thank you for writing what I have also been thinking.  Finally someone on the same page.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:14:16 AM

For those of you who may have missed my post a couple of days ago about the legitamcy of scrypt.cc's mining operation, please see below:

"Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about any of our opinions.  You know why?

Allow me to explain:

They have a fixed amount of hashing power (currently at 500ghash + 350ghash not for sale).  In the early days, back in early 2014, the whole purpose of the website and the whole business operation was for buyers to invest BTC to buy that hashing power.  That way, they get their money back from their own capital investment and start to generate revenue from it too by charging a fee to those who have invested.

Makes sense so far right?  Buy hardware, plug it in, sell the hashing power...pretty standard cloud mining stuff that I think even cryptodevil will agree with.

So in order for the business to succeed, they responded to support tickets in a timely manner, they were active on the forums (BCT and their own scrypt.cc forum) and just did the things you would expect them to do to keep their customers happy.  Over the next 6 or 12 months or however long it's been, every single khash has been sold off.  Admin are reaping huge rewards for themselves and for their investors.  They now have no more hashing power to sell.

Still with me?  This isn't exactly rocket science.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

So as the site owner, why the fuck would you listen to fuktards on the forums wanting proof of mining?  That will only encourage another 10,000 user accounts and support tickets that they have to administer."

Now, there is something I didn't address in my summary of why scrypt.cc is not a ponzi. A particular person on this forum, someone with some severe insecurities about himself, pointed it out for me.  I say this because this person has such a burning desire to show the world their super-dooper large vocabulary and better-than-you arrogant style of writing that they must be trying to compensate for their inadequacies - ie they probably have a small appendage, among other things.

The point I didn't address was the 5% referral (after all, this is simply one of the biggest factors as to why Scrypt.cc is a ponzi /end sarcasm).

A referral system, as most are aware is a good way to encourage people to share the website to their friends, family and forums.   Scrypt.cc has had this 5% referral system since Day 1 when they had millions of khashes to sell to investors.  I'm sure this referral system helped get scrypt.cc to where it is today, ie not one single khash available for sale owned by the site admin.

Now, as you are all aware, the referral system is still in place which as someone suggested just screams ponzi becuase that's how scrypt.cc keep getting more and more investors to pay out the existing investors, right?

Wrong.  Let's think about this for a moment because it seems this referral system is making all the difference about the sites legitimacy.  Lets say I get 5 of my closest friends and family to throw USD$1000 each into scrypt.cc, because you know, everyone one I know just has a lazy thousand bucks lying around to invest in crypto despite the fact they know nothing about it.

At todays rates, USD$1000 buys approx 437,000 khashes.  This would you approx $8.50 per day or $261 per month.  With the MASSIVE 5% referral for signing someone up i would get approx $13 per month.  Wow, so you're telling me that if i can just rope in 10 people to each put in USD$1000 each that would net me an extra $131 per month?  Fuk me, I'm gonna quite my job and go recruiting people full time because every one i know will just jump at this opportunity.  /end sarcasm again

So the referral system is just a legacy from the early days when they wanted investors, now scrypt.cc dont give a shit about new investors and the 5% referral bonus they give away because they are making a fortune with their mining hardware and the dirt cheap electricity they had for the first 14 months of their operation.

So once again, anyone with no balls can steer clear of this site and for the rest of us, stick some money in there and make the most of the early days of Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

ilic: Huge +1! Personally, I don't even know why I continue to read this thread at all - but I do. I think maybe I'll stop right now, though, so I can exit having read a positive thought. Peace to all the cc'ers!  Smiley
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:25:15 PM

ilic: HUGE +100 from me too

P.S : I don't care what happens with scrypt.cc , i have only invested what i can afford to lose there. I was once hacked, but my own fault , accessing the site with Windows, which we all know is not secure, didn't lock emails, didn't have 2fa on my emails. Now is my second try, none of the above errors, everything going well so far. If they fail, who cares, If they continue good for me.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:50:18 PM

For those of you who may have missed my post a couple of days ago about the legitamcy of scrypt.cc's mining operation, please see below:

"Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about any of our opinions.  You know why?

Allow me to explain:

They have a fixed amount of hashing power (currently at 500ghash + 350ghash not for sale).  In the early days, back in early 2014, the whole purpose of the website and the whole business operation was for buyers to invest BTC to buy that hashing power.  That way, they get their money back from their own capital investment and start to generate revenue from it too by charging a fee to those who have invested.

Makes sense so far right?  Buy hardware, plug it in, sell the hashing power...pretty standard cloud mining stuff that I think even cryptodevil will agree with.

So in order for the business to succeed, they responded to support tickets in a timely manner, they were active on the forums (BCT and their own scrypt.cc forum) and just did the things you would expect them to do to keep their customers happy.  Over the next 6 or 12 months or however long it's been, every single khash has been sold off.  Admin are reaping huge rewards for themselves and for their investors.  They now have no more hashing power to sell.

Still with me?  This isn't exactly rocket science.

But here's the bit you ponzi screaming idiots seem to forget.

Why the fuck would they want any new investors now?   Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about new investors.  New investors bring nothing to the table for them except more load on the server and more support tickets from useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain.  Every new investor just buys existing khashes, the site owners receive zero profit from people trading khashes.

So as the site owner, why the fuck would you listen to fuktards on the forums wanting proof of mining?  That will only encourage another 10,000 user accounts and support tickets that they have to administer."

Now, there is something I didn't address in my summary of why scrypt.cc is not a ponzi. A particular person on this forum, someone with some severe insecurities about himself, pointed it out for me.  I say this because this person has such a burning desire to show the world their super-dooper large vocabulary and better-than-you arrogant style of writing that they must be trying to compensate for their inadequacies - ie they probably have a small appendage, among other things.

The point I didn't address was the 5% referral (after all, this is simply one of the biggest factors as to why Scrypt.cc is a ponzi /end sarcasm).

A referral system, as most are aware is a good way to encourage people to share the website to their friends, family and forums.   Scrypt.cc has had this 5% referral system since Day 1 when they had millions of khashes to sell to investors.  I'm sure this referral system helped get scrypt.cc to where it is today, ie not one single khash available for sale owned by the site admin.

Now, as you are all aware, the referral system is still in place which as someone suggested just screams ponzi becuase that's how scrypt.cc keep getting more and more investors to pay out the existing investors, right?

Wrong.  Let's think about this for a moment because it seems this referral system is making all the difference about the sites legitimacy.  Lets say I get 5 of my closest friends and family to throw USD$1000 each into scrypt.cc, because you know, everyone one I know just has a lazy thousand bucks lying around to invest in crypto despite the fact they know nothing about it.

At todays rates, USD$1000 buys approx 437,000 khashes.  This would you approx $8.50 per day or $261 per month.  With the MASSIVE 5% referral for signing someone up i would get approx $13 per month.  Wow, so you're telling me that if i can just rope in 10 people to each put in USD$1000 each that would net me an extra $131 per month?  Fuk me, I'm gonna quite my job and go recruiting people full time because every one i know will just jump at this opportunity.  /end sarcasm again

So the referral system is just a legacy from the early days when they wanted investors, now scrypt.cc dont give a shit about new investors and the 5% referral bonus they give away because they are making a fortune with their mining hardware and the dirt cheap electricity they had for the first 14 months of their operation.

So once again, anyone with no balls can steer clear of this site and for the rest of us, stick some money in there and make the most of the early days of Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.

Ahhhhh, bless, you couldn't help yourself. Things were so much more convenient for you when a junior account was trying, and failing, to pick up where you left off.

Still, glad you came back so I can point out the gaping hole in your vapid explanation.

Of course the referral system isn't for the benefit of the 'investor' you dim-witted peasant, it is for the benefit of the Ponzi scam.

Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it yet again or are you finally going to concede that maybe, just fucking maybe, as big an asshole as you and your conveniently-agreeable-junior-member-account associates frequently allege me to be, you STILL have failed to rebut the valid points I have made about this scam operation?

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: