Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
Meepers

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:14:41 PM

I'm going to interpret this as a personal attack. HOW DARE YOU!

I stupid idiot, have lost everything. I used my savings.
I have debts because I can no longer work. I wanted to pay with the money of scrypt.cc.

Now I have even more debt.

Yes, it was totally stupid.

There were "only" 10 BTC. But it was all I had.
The savings of years are gone.

Will someone help me?  Sad

I promise I'll never do again Investment in such a shit. -.-

If you've left a few coins:
1C315qvAdJ7tdGiqnb1uHEEdrM5y45b5h3

Thanks  Cry

Me, too.

You were not stupid. Many many people put money into Scrypt.cc. It paid every day for almost a year and a half before site problems started. You are not alone. You are one of thousands.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:16:29 PM

Is that a real photo ?
If yes, this is a major lack of respect...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

You like kicking people lying on the floor.

Nazi asshole.

Apparently you're not quite lying on the floor if you still have a computer/phone to post garbage on forums. Go figure out a source of income that doesn't involve begging. If you're incapacitated in some way please seek help from people you know or through other appropriate entities. I think you'd find that many posters here don't mind helping if they can be sure that their help is needed and appreciated. Begging on a forum does not convey that at all.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

I'm going to interpret this as a personal attack. HOW DARE YOU!

I have debts because I can no longer work. I wanted to pay with the money of scrypt.cc.

Thanks  Cry

Me, too.

You were not stupid. Many many people put money into Scrypt.cc. It paid every day for almost a year and a half before site problems started. You are not alone. You are one of thousands.

I always try to avoid saying stuff like this because it does cross the line into personal, but sometimes it has to be said to help others avoid next one. Thinking "it paid every day for almost a year and a half" is more important than the fact that the multiple problems people were pointing out that showed how this was a scam IS stupid. Hopefully it didn't cost you and others that much money, but this was not bad luck, this was a bad idea and bad decision to invest.

It was obvious to some from day 1 that it was a scam, don't argue with those people now that you have finally seen the light, try to figure out what they saw, and make sure to look for that stuff the next time you try to invest, and remember that no one is going to give you money for free.
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:33:24 PM

Thanks  Cry

You're joking right? You expect other people to donate to cover your losses because you invested in a Ponzi and didn't get out in time? Maybe next time you have some spare funds to invest you'll do a little more research. You and the PQs were all ra ra ra over your right to participate until things went bad, now it's someone else's responsibility to get you right again? PMSL.

Don't be a fucking cunt. Everyone makes bad decisions. His intentions were good and he was just trying to get ahead and has now lost all of his money because some greedy piece of shit (Marcelo) won't be happy until he's sucked everyone dry of their btc. Does it make you feel good to berate someone that has been taken advantage of? You must be a dickless faggot.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:46:07 PM

I'm sorry, but "Investing" in a mining operation that isn't really mining is pretty stupid whether you're the only one doing it or one of thousands doing it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:50:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 10:32:57 PM by Crestington

Will someone help me?  Sad

Thanks  Cry

You're joking right? You expect other people to donate to cover your losses because you invested in a Ponzi and didn't get out in time? Maybe next time you have some spare funds to invest you'll do a little more research. You and the PQs were all ra ra ra over your right to participate until things went bad, now it's someone else's responsibility to get you right again? PMSL.

Don't be a fucking cunt. Everyone makes bad decisions. His intentions were good and he was just trying to get ahead and has now lost all of his money because some greedy piece of shit (Marcelo) won't be happy until he's sucked everyone dry of their btc. Does it make you feel good to berate someone that has been taken advantage of? You must be a dickless faggot.

Well considering that there have been many people posting the warning signs for months, there was plenty of time to listen and to exit. You ignored the warning signs and continued to invest, insulted everyone in the face of such evidence and now that it has fallen apart to ask for remittance?

Sounds harsh but you built the bed you lie in.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:08:32 PM

Will someone help me?  Sad

Thanks  Cry

LOL. I am literally laughing out loud at the number of times you kids have called me some flavor of "faggot" because you're pissed off that you got scammed. Maybe you should be pissed at Marcelo.

I don't believe this "well-intentioned" crap for half a second, you trying to defend an "innocent victim." Every one of you was warned once the signs emerged and most of you picked this exact path, insulting those who pointed out the fraud. Anyone in this boat now let greed overwhelm judgement, logic, facts, and common sense, and only have themselves to blame. There's no "good intentions" on knowingly getting hooked on crypto crack and trying to beat the clock to profit.

If you lost money on ScryptCC, you're not a victim, you're just a fucking moron.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Bitkrieg

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:46:28 PM

I'm going to move on.

I highly recommend others do the same.

And if you're religious, I also recommend praying that scamtos has violent things happen to him and his cronies.

lol, cheers.
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

Thanks  Cry

Now I am no fan of ThePhwner and his constant message droning in the forum but lets get real.  I think only a fucking cunt would come and beg with hat in hand in a forum where people are either are against using scc or invested and lost. 

Honestly, this seems like the first of many post scc scams to come.  What is next lawyers claiming to file a law suit against scc and all they need are some bitcoins to file the papers.  Private investigators who can track down the elusive Marcelo for a fee.  Maybe even a Nigerian prince or two.

Everybody likes a scapegoat but I think anyone who lost money here is guilty of greed, myself included.

My dog ate the rewards
Nomteck

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:06:31 AM

Does someone still believe he is called Marcelo? I have to inform people that i paid some "good people" many months ago, and i do have real information about him. I cant post it here because its not legal, but i need that everyone that is really, and this is important, REALLY interested in reporting this to authorities to write me on private.

I wont answer people asking about names or anything, depending on how this finishes this can end very bad for him.

Thanks guys. (if anyone has information or any proof of anything about scrypt will be good that he informs about it and passes any kind of thing he has, so we can unify everything)

I am sorry for my english, but its obvious i am not native english. 
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:38:35 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 12:50:54 AM by ThePhwner

Just like you lost thousands on ltcgear.  FUCKING MORON! Hypocrite piece of shit.  

Aww Pookie, I love you too. It's especially cute that you keep making new accounts to say the same thing over and over. At least I do all my repetition under a single name.

So I invested in LTCGear and lost. The relevance to ScryptCC is... what exactly? LTCGear was a legitimate mining operation at one point. Chris was making FPGAs and ASICs and mining with them.

ScryptCC was always a scam. There was never any mining. And you're still a greedy moron, whichever account you're using at this moment. Got anything new to say, or just a new account

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:54:33 AM

Does someone still believe he is called Marcelo? I have to inform people that i paid some "good people" many months ago, and i do have real information about him. I cant post it here because its not legal, but i need that everyone that is really, and this is important, REALLY interested in reporting this to authorities to write me on private.

I wont answer people asking about names or anything, depending on how this finishes this can end very bad for him.

Thanks guys. (if anyone has information or any proof of anything about scrypt will be good that he informs about it and passes any kind of thing he has, so we can unify everything)

I am sorry for my english, but its obvious i am not native english. 

If I had that info I'd be on a plane tomorrow.

Whoa whoa, internet tough guy? Same one who was pleading everyone to shill for scrypt.cc as to not jeopardize the chances of recovering their investments?

Didn't take too long to show just how full of shit you really are.
Nashfire

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:55:14 AM

Just like you lost thousands on ltcgear.  FUCKING MORON! Hypocrite piece of shit. 

Aww Pookie, I love you too. It's especially cute that you keep making new accounts to say the same thing over and over. At least I do all my repetition under a single name.

So I invested in LTCGear and lost. The relevance to ScryptCC is... what exactly? LTCGear was a legitimate mining operation at one point. ScryptCC was always a scam. And you're still a greedy moron, whichever account you're using at this moment. Got anything new to say, or just a new account?

Hahaha god you really are are a sad pathetic piece of shit.  Come hear talking down to people best you can.. But the bottom line you fell for a ponzi lost thousands and now try to berate people for it.  Seriously do us all a favor and eat a bullet.  Your mom wants her basement area back.
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:03:22 AM

Hope all have some industrial strength lUbe to take the fisting coming you way from MARCELO

Fucking sucks
Bitkrieg

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:19:54 AM

Ashley Madison got hacked and taken down, surely there are some REAL hackers out there that wouldn't mind taking this piece of shit ponzi down for good, no? Thinking about exposing this on 8chan /tech/, bet they'd be interested.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:00:06 AM

If you lost money on ScryptCC, you're not a victim, you're just a fucking moron.

Just like you lost thousands on ltcgear.  FUCKING MORON! Hypocrite piece of shit.  

Just put him on IGNORE and forget him, because the only reason he is here is to get attention - attention that he does not receive in the real world - he doesn't care if it is good or bad.  He probably lost all his money long ago, and has gone half-crazy as result .. now he just wants everyone to suffer like he does .. trudging through his bleak pointless existence, blowing his worthless life in here, trying to be a big shot.  I've dealt with people like this a lot in my time, they talk like they're 7' tall with a 12" dick - but in reality, they're like wittle marshmellow-like people, with no real reason to live.

Yep you nailed it. You win 5 Internets. Nice work!

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:23:51 AM

Now that I think about it did anybody catch that weird spooky article online about scrypt.cc with title "Will Scrypt.CC Be The Next Hyip to Fail" exactly two weeks before the "hack"? Pretty strange if you ask me. Its as if they knew something was coming. I'll be happy to post the link if requested.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:34:57 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:45:17 AM by ThePhwner

Now that I think about it did anybody catch that weird spooky article online about scrypt.cc with title "Will Scrypt.CC Be The Next Hyip to Fail" exactly two weeks before the "hack"? Pretty strange if you ask me. Its as if they knew something was coming. I'll be happy to post the link if requested.

https://bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/will-scrypt-cc-be-the-next-cloud-mining-hyip-to-fail/

FWIW a lot of people got nervous around that time, and it coincides with LTC price increasing quite a bit and ScryptCC rewards dropping. A lot of people noticed that trend and decided to pull out. It was actually what tipped me off to something not being quite right. Not to mention that article uses the same piece of evidence Cryptodevil has explained time and time again, the simple analysis of the LTC Network Hashrate va. Marcelo's claims.

To your point, the author may have known something, but probably not anything sinister. Just people watching coin prices, expecting payouts to coincide with increases, and realizing they didn't. A similar event happened with the "Nice Hashlets" at GAWMiners - NiceHash prices spiked one night, Hashlet payouts couldn;t keep up, they discontinued the NiceHashlet, and ultimately revealed that Hashlets didn't mine and were an investment vehicle based on mining payouts. Just like ScryptCC payouts not matching LTC mining rewards, because there's no mining taking place...

Oddly enough with both of these mining scams, it was simple analysis of the facts that got people skeptical and not anyone's inside information.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:51:26 AM

discontinued the NiceHashlet, and ultimately revealed that Hashlets didn't mine

The nice (pun intended) thing about hashlets was that Zen TOS had this statement weeks before the NiceHash debacle:

"Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool".

People don't read, think, or question anything until it robs them blind and even then some prefer to shill for the robber.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: