Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:26:20 PM

Just to clarify, are we now saying it's not safe to deposit here? I can't be sure.....

[/sarcasm]

It's probably extremely safe to deposit. Nobody can withdraw so no chance to lose your coins.

That's safer than a bank. I shall deposit my 5000BTC immediately.

I'm down to take your BTC and pay you out a fraction of your investment every 10 minutes. I actually have a few miners so we can say it's a cloud mining investment. Of course I'm prone to vacations, illness, power company antics, hacks, unicorn farts, and a few other things I haven't thought of yet. Sound good?

Sign me up! Ah the sweet promise of profit! And extra unicorn farts please!

In all seriousness why aren't there more actual cloud mining operations? Clearly the demand is so high people are willing to pay for propositions that are dubious at best.
Non Sha256, so scrypt, x11 etc somewhere where power is cheap. Despite the massive outlay taking a cut of trading can seriously offset costs or fixed contract and after the contract you have masses of hardware that have been payed for. Do it right a nd there is money to be made for everyone without being hunted down someday for being a scammer.

It doesn't really make sense to spend the time/effort/money on buying/running equipment when you can just send back less money over time.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:54:04 PM

Just to clarify, are we now saying it's not safe to deposit here? I can't be sure.....

[/sarcasm]

It's probably extremely safe to deposit. Nobody can withdraw so no chance to lose your coins.

I'm down to take your BTC and pay you out a fraction of your investment every 10 minutes. I actually have a few miners so we can say it's a cloud mining investment. Of course I'm prone to vacations, illness, power company antics, hacks, unicorn farts, and a few other things I haven't thought of yet. Sound good?

In all seriousness why aren't there more actual cloud mining operations? Clearly the demand is so high people are willing to pay for propositions that are dubious at best.
Non Sha256, so scrypt, x11 etc somewhere where power is cheap. Despite the massive outlay taking a cut of trading can seriously offset costs or fixed contract and after the contract you have masses of hardware that have been payed for. Do it right a nd there is money to be made for everyone without being hunted down someday for being a scammer.

It doesn't really make sense to spend the time/effort/money on buying/running equipment when you can just send back less money over time.

Let's pretend scrypt.cc actually mined and rewards increased/decreased with actual blocks found and changes in difficulty. The nature of the trading would ensure that the owner of the farm would make money and probably more money than mining alone provided they took a trade fee. So every time someone reinvested or traded or rewards swung due to mining/market forces the owner of the farm would make money through the khs market changing and people buying and selling. This return would probably be pretty sustainable.

But yes sadly scamming is easier.

BTC Buddy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:54:24 PM

[/sarcasm]

I would like to sign up.  I just need proof that your actually mining  Wink

My dog ate the rewards
PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:58:27 PM

-Withdraw button has been replaced with 2nd Deposit button.

Guys, PLZ help Marcello.  He is going to a party tonight and wished to bring 14 hookers and a kilo of Columbian cocaine.  As is stands now Marcelo will only be able to accompany 12 hookers and a half a key of Mexican cocaine.

This will not do!

PLZ HALP MARCELLO get the good flake.  Your BTC is gone... BUT... this does not have to be the case, you can deposit more.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:00:12 PM

[/sarcasm]

If I shill really hard for ThePhwner's farm would that be a sufficient proof?  Grin
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

[/sarcasm]

Let's pretend scrypt.cc actually mined and rewards increased/decreased with actual blocks found and changes in difficulty. The nature of the trading would ensure that the owner of the farm would make money and probably more money than mining alone provided they took a trade fee. So every time someone reinvested or traded or rewards swung due to mining/market forces the owner of the farm would make money through the khs market changing and people buying and selling. This return would probably be pretty sustainable.

But yes sadly scamming is easier.

It's a lot easier to just take the money.

Cloud mining doesn't make sense.

If I have a miner that will generate 1 BTC over the next year after expenses, it doesn't make sense for me to charge you less than 1 btc, because I would make more money by doing nothing. If I charge you more than 1 btc, why would I bother paying for electricity? I don't need a miner to take more than 1 btc from you and send you back 1 btc over the course of the next year.
PlzHalpMArcell0

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:22:06 PM

Denial sucks, doesnt it.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:22:42 PM

ATTENTION: CURRENT SCRYPT.CC INVESTORS!!!

To the attack dogs, yes we know .. we're idiots and we deserve to lose everything.. Ok? Happy!? Now please fuck off, this message is not to you or for you.

To those with stuck withdrawals - try sending one brief, clearly stated and polite support ticket, detailing all the withdrawals that you have that are shown to be stuck "In Queue".  I think there is so much that needs fixing on the server that they don't know where to start.

If you still have a substantial investment in SCRYPT.CC, ie. you are currently holding a large amount of KHS, as distasteful as it may seem you have no choice at this point but to hope and pray that the site is not closing and we are going to see some positive changes in the very near future.  It sucks I know, but you actually have to think and speak positively of the site, and do not threaten, get angry, or bash it here or anywhere else, or your chances of recovering any amount of your money will only decrease - yes, this sucks, because you, me, and everyone else are probably out of your mind with justifiable anger right now.

Lastly, do yourself a favour, again if you have any substantial amount of money still in SCC  .. put all the attack dogs here on IGNORE - they have nothing of value to give you, they certainly will not provide you any good advice and they only decrease the chance that you will recover your money - they just want you to burn, like they have in the past .. this is why they are so vicious, because they lost their asses in similar circumstances, and they want you to feel as horribly as they do.  Just put them on ignore and focus on those things that will increase your chance of getting what YOU need - which is your money back, or as much of it as possible - bashing the site will not help you, trying to threaten those who run it will not help .. as crazy as it seems, you have to believe there is a future at scrypt.cc, now more than ever .. even if it is pure self-delusion (.. the attack dogs will have a heyday with that one .. I put it in just to watch them go apeshit and waste their miserable lives responding with messages I will not read).

There is a slim hope, that investments are being made in the site, and we will see some very real and positive change soon - no, there is no proof of this,  and yes there is a greater possibility that the show is already over .. ranting and raving and trying to warn others, and freak out on anyone who has anything positive to say about SCC, is an absolute waste of YOUR time - it will not help YOU, which is all that you should be thinking about right now .. YOUR MONEY .. not someone else's decision making process, point of view on cloud-mining or any other bullshit like that .. what do YOU need to happen right now, and what is the best way to increase the chances of it happening.

Trust me, there is no other way to go at the moment .. IGNORE the people who are laughing at you, and don't give a shit if you live or die right now .. think good thoughts, and you never know what may come of it.  

P.S.
If there are no signs of any change 'and' withdrawals get rolling again, sell and split asap. .. either something big and good happens, immediately, or there will be only one more week of operations at current levels, then rewards cut in half again .. and 3 days later it will be curtains.

Do all the stuff the people I'm telling you to ignore told you to do months ago before you were completely and totally fucked, and everything will be AOK.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:29:33 PM

To the attack dogs, yes we know .. we're idiots and we deserve to lose everything.. Ok? Happy!? Now please fuck off, this message is not to you or for you.

To those with stuck withdrawals - try sending one brief, clearly stated and polite support ticket, detailing all the withdrawals that you have that are shown to be stuck "In Queue".  I think there is so much that needs fixing on the server that they don't know where to start.

If you still have a substantial investment in SCRYPT.CC, ie. you are currently holding a large amount of KHS, as distasteful as it may seem you have no choice at this point but to hope and pray that the site is not closing and we are going to see some positive changes in the very near future.  It sucks I know, but you actually have to think and speak positively of the site, and do not threaten, get angry, or bash it here or anywhere else, or your chances of recovering any amount of your money will only decrease - yes, this sucks, because you, me, and everyone else are probably out of your mind with justifiable anger right now.

Lastly, do yourself a favour, again if you have any substantial amount of money still in SCC  .. put all the attack dogs here on IGNORE - they have nothing of value to give you, they certainly will not provide you any good advice and they only decrease the chance that you will recover your money - they just want you to burn, like they have in the past .. this is why they are so vicious, because they lost their asses in similar circumstances, and they want you to feel as horribly as they do.  Just put them on ignore and focus on those things that will increase your chance of getting what YOU need - which is your money back, or as much of it as possible - bashing the site will not help you, trying to threaten those who run it will not help .. as crazy as it seems, you have to believe there is a future at scrypt.cc, now more than ever .. even if it is pure self-delusion (.. the attack dogs will have a heyday with that one .. I put it in just to watch them go apeshit and waste their miserable lives responding with messages I will not read).

There is a slim hope, that investments are being made in the site, and we will see some very real and positive change soon - no, there is no proof of this,  and yes there is a greater possibility that the show is already over .. ranting and raving and trying to warn others, and freak out on anyone who has anything positive to say about SCC, is an absolute waste of YOUR time - it will not help YOU, which is all that you should be thinking about right now .. YOUR MONEY .. not someone else's decision making process, point of view on cloud-mining or any other bullshit like that .. what do YOU need to happen right now, and what is the best way to increase the chances of it happening.

Trust me, there is no other way to go at the moment .. IGNORE the people who are laughing at you, and don't give a shit if you live or die right now .. think good thoughts, and you never know what may come of it.  

P.S.
If there are no signs of any change 'and' withdrawals get rolling again, sell and split asap. .. either something big and good happens, immediately, or there will be only one more week of operations at current levels, then rewards cut in half again .. and 3 days later it will be curtains.

Attack dogs? That's a fairly new one.

You forgot to mention though that if "you are currently holding a large amount of KHS" the only way to get anything out of it is to offload your worthless KHS to other more naive bagholders. That's the despicable part. Not the people telling you that it's a scam.

Actually, let me take that back, maybe this is more despicable: "you actually have to think and speak positively of the site, and do not threaten, get angry, or bash it here or anywhere else, or your chances of recovering any amount of your money will only decrease". What a load of horseshit. Shill for the site or else?
MrManiac

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:36:57 PM

P.S.
https://i.imgur.com/ahpdtbq.jpg
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:54:05 PM

Dude, I ask you to THINK ABOUT IT for a moment - you are a current member of SCC, you have a shit tonne of KHS and currently withdrawals are not occurring.   Do you think the best way forward is to crap all over the site, threaten the owners, and raise the fear and loathing levels to epic proportions!?  Or is it better to hope, and encourage the owners to do the right thing?   Ya, it sounds pathetic, but if you THINK ABOUT IT, it's the best thing to do for someone in such circumstances.

If the site is run by gangsters, they will feel justified in fucking over people who are extremely pissed off at them - it's kinda their psychology.  On the otherhand if the site is run by someone who tried to do something semi-legit, and has faltered for whatever reason .. health, debt, delayed re-investment, or just waaaaay too heavy a workload .. then being somewhat positive may encourage extra effort to get things back on the rails - even if it requires a great deal of DENIAL .. because all that has occurred points to absolute ass rape. Cheesy

The attack dogs have one message .. "It is a scam, and you are an idiot for participating." .. ok, we got it .. and it is entirely worthless information to someone up to the neck in quicksand .. or quickshit rather.

Yes I do have some KHS from way back when I was doing my stats project. No, I'm not going to sell them or withdraw them and I'm not going to shill for scrypt.cc either. You're not going to "encourage the owners" to do anything, you're just hoping to fool new victims into depositing more BTC so that you can withdraw yours. It might be the best thing to do FOR YOU but it is also being complicit in the scam so don't waste your breath on trying to justify the shilling.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:08:12 PM

Dude, I ask you to THINK ABOUT IT for a moment - you are a current member of SCC, you have a shit tonne of KHS and currently withdrawals are not occurring.   Do you think the best way forward is to crap all over the site, threaten the owners, and raise the fear and loathing levels to epic proportions!?  Or is it better to hope, and encourage the owners to do the right thing?   Ya, it sounds pathetic, but if you THINK ABOUT IT, it's the best thing to do for someone in such circumstances.

If you have money in the scam it is already lost. Whether you get mad at the scammers or crawl up their asses won't make any difference.

I'm not laughing at anyone. It's sad that people continue to fall for these scams, but what can you do?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:22:21 PM

[/sarcasm]

Here's the pic of my mining farm, you can see my dedicated employees keeping your hashes safe:

*Posted from Omaha International Airport

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:23:50 PM

My son is jealous of those lego pieces

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:24:11 PM

stay positive while there is still some hope that YOU can get YOUR money .. and to fuck with what anyone else says - it's quite simple.

Precisely why shills like you are enablers for these types of scams. You accuse others of laughing at victims' misfortunes but it is actually yourself who would stop at nothing to ensure that the scam continues for just a while longer so that you're not the one holding the bag at the end. It's really that simple.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:26:03 PM

[blathering removed for readers' benefit]

This is fucking hilarious. I'm guessing this is ThorSWO's nth account given that he's back to assuming anyone calling ScamCC a scam is doing so because we were former investors who lost and now we're attacking people. Get a grip sweetie... this is the worst piece of shill trash yet.

No doubt you'll inspire confidence by telling people to:

1. Ignore the facts and evidence surrounding them
2. Ignore anyone who doesn't agree
3. Tell them to "have a little faith," perhaps with some George Michael playing in the background
4. State that even though you're trying to bait the "attack dogs," you won't read any of their replies

Then again if people are willing to throw BTC at a mystery man on a website, they might believe this shit too.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:32:08 PM

[blathering removed for readers' benefit]

This is fucking hilarious. I'm guessing this is ThorSWO's nth account given that he's back to assuming anyone calling ScamCC a scam is doing so because we were former investors who lost and now we're attacking people. Get a grip sweetie... this is the worst piece of shill trash yet.

Trolloloolol. Yeah. Ah well, what you going to do.

Mine actual coins with my actual mining hardware and not worry about whether the next crypto investment website is a scam Cheesy

BTC Buddy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:38:31 PM

P.S.

lol. just when I thought I had seen it all in this thread.  I hope for your sake this is your weak attempt at 15 minutes of fame.

My dog ate the rewards
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:40:22 PM

I was hoping to get rich from my scrypt.cc investment

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:01:10 PM

Also keep in mind, that many of the attack dogs in this thread are from competing cloud-mining operations, or those who are trying to get referrals for those other sites - look for their affiliate links in the signatures of their posts.

Hashflare and Hashocean use fake testimonials, proven with simple image searches - so beware.

Haha you're great, keep it up! All those competing cloud-mining operations must be why there are 6 days worth of withdraws queued up in my account. Well I guess they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky Scrypt.cc defenders!
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: