Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:52:47 AM

Just to clarify, are we now saying it's not safe to deposit here? I can't be sure.....

[/sarcasm]

It's probably extremely safe to deposit. Nobody can withdraw so no chance to lose your coins.

That's safer than a bank. I shall deposit my 5000BTC immediately.

I'm down to take your BTC and pay you out a fraction of your investment every 10 minutes. I actually have a few miners so we can say it's a cloud mining investment. Of course I'm prone to vacations, illness, power company antics, hacks, unicorn farts, and a few other things I haven't thought of yet. Sound good?

Sounds legit. Can you just confirm that, if there's any problems, I would have to shoulder the responsibility of making back losses even though it was your fault? That's kind of a deal breaker for me. I need to make sure I'm totally unprotected.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:48:06 AM

discontinued the NiceHashlet, and ultimately revealed that Hashlets didn't mine

The nice (pun intended) thing about hashlets was that Zen TOS had this statement weeks before the NiceHash debacle:

"Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool".

People don't read, think, or question anything until it robs them blind and even then some prefer to shill for the robber.

It wouldn't have been a problem if, for example with a similar amount of expenses they would've mined bitcoin and paid that out. Although it's getting dodgy, you're actually asking them to do "mining" for you and payout. Their model wasn't well thought through with this Nicehash thing because it started going over what they would've gotten mining elsewhere.
Reini

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:33:08 AM

The nice (pun intended) thing about hashlets was that Zen TOS had this statement weeks before the NiceHash debacle:

"Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool".

People don't read, think, or question anything until it robs them blind and even then some prefer to shill for the robber.

It wouldn't have been a problem if, for example with a similar amount of expenses they would've mined bitcoin and paid that out. Although it's getting dodgy, you're actually asking them to do "mining" for you and payout. Their model wasn't well thought through with this Nicehash thing because it started going over what they would've gotten mining elsewhere.

So every cloud mining is an ponzi correct? i really don't see any longer any value in cloud hosting operation, in most cases it is an ponzi or the operators are just pocketing the money to them self.... so bakc to home mining  Grin

Scamtos did for sure an mistake you guy's just need to dig and track the scammer down..... good luck guy's! Wink
Reini

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:47:08 AM

So every cloud mining is an ponzi correct? i really don't see any longer any value in cloud hosting operation, in most cases it is an ponzi or the operators are just pocketing the money to them self.... so back to home mining  Grin

Scamtos did for sure an mistake you guy's just need to dig and track the scammer down.....

''a littel hint'': user Lordz visited once the datacenters and he ows an Crypto exchange......

scamtos macello about ltcgear: 2015-06-16 00:57:55   The biggest security risk there was the owner stealing millions.  Grin

good luck guy's! Wink
british

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

He is a scammer ..end of story
his 48 hours arent over yet .
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:00:49 AM

Just like you lost thousands on ltcgear.  FUCKING MORON! Hypocrite piece of shit.  

Aww Pookie, I love you too. It's especially cute that you keep making new accounts to say the same thing over and over. At least I do all my repetition under a single name.

So I invested in LTCGear and lost. The relevance to ScryptCC is... what exactly? LTCGear was a legitimate mining operation at one point. Chris was making FPGAs and ASICs and mining with them.

ScryptCC was always a scam. There was never any mining. And you're still a greedy moron, whichever account you're using at this moment. Got anything new to say, or just a new account

I actually managed to pick up on the fact bitcoin-trader.biz was a scam in time to get out with literally a few $ profit for a few months of investment.  I wasnt so lucky with MtGox though trying to escape for over 4 months before it collapsed.  That little episode cost me close to $10k btw

I learned from my mistakes and research before i put money in now and the first signs of trouble with even a seemingly legitimate operation i look for an exit.  That has served me well.  Many others like me have been burned before even by seemingly legitimate operations and look more carefully now and try to warn others before its too late.  Maybe you should listen to people with experience.

No matter how much we are abused by people for trying to help people will warn you.  Learn to listen for your own sake.  Even a few weeks ago if you had listened you had a chance to recover at least some of your "investment" instead you (in general) called the people trying to help you faggots etc.
ashfaq

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:10:48 AM

He started the thread and his last comment is like half a year ago ,and all of his posts are just apologizing ,but dont neglect the fact that some users actually profited from this scam operation.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:19:11 AM

He started the thread and his last comment is like half a year ago ,and all of his posts are just apologizing ,but dont neglect the fact that some users actually profited from this scam operation.

no doubt that someone a lot have profited in this scheme and that one of the reason why a lot of them trusts that scrypt.cc is not scam. Congrats to those who reached ROI. Lesson learned for those who did'nt
neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:24:03 AM

For any Australians looking for btc mining. There is BTCminer.co based in melbourne. They are monthly options. This no way an endorsement of them. I am looking at them myself. Correction, confirmed as scam as well.

Hashnest. What more can you say. just one thing, i wish they did SCRYPT as well. Rewards aren't close to scrypt.cc but they are genuine with clear transactions. Choose from Antminer s2, s3, s4, s5 or buy s5 and have them converted to hash rate.

We haven't lost everything. We have learnt that we still need to watch ourselves. Call this a learning experience, a tough one but it is a learning experience. Work hard for your money and don't let some shit talking unknown moron suck you in again.
Nomteck

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:46:05 AM

Does someone still believe he is called Marcelo? I have to inform people that i paid some "good people" many months ago, and i do have real information about him. I cant post it here because its not legal, but i need that everyone that is really, and this is important, REALLY interested in reporting this to authorities to write me on private.

I wont answer people asking about names or anything, depending on how this finishes this can end very bad for him.

Thanks guys. (if anyone has information or any proof of anything about scrypt will be good that he informs about it and passes any kind of thing he has, so we can unify everything)

I am sorry for my english, but its obvious i am not native english. 

If I had that info I'd be on a plane tomorrow.

This has  to be done in a legal way. You would be on a plane to do what? DOnt joke with this. Thanks for the many privates, i see there are many others that have information too. What i dont understand is why none of them said nothing on the forum. Thanks for the PM, and anyone that wants to be with us to report to authorities write me a PM. Thanks again guys.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:50:51 AM

You do not have any information on him because if you did you would post it public especially since we know how big of a scam this is

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:32:48 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 12:43:07 PM by ThePhwner

It's true, and in this case, a lot of folks didn't dig through the TOS because Garza and the posse were so insistent they were mining. I remember being at the Hashers event last fall, and Garza and his posse (including miaviator) literally running around yelling and screaming in defense that they were really mining, offering to make bets with people, etc. Garza stood up there with actual leaders in crypto like Tim Draper and Marshal from FinalHash and just lied his ass off about mining this, mining that, we have so much mining power there are certain coins we can't mine... When you have someone at a mining conference, surrounded by mining hardware and respected figures in crypto backing up his mining operation... you don't think to read the fine print sometimes.

I'm personally really glad I didn't lose on GAW either; I attribute a lot of it to luck and at every opportunity being able to liquidate what I had at a decent price. I still feel bad for the people who went balls-deep on the Paycoin lie, but the minute that fool said "PayCoin will always be $20" and people believed, they were in for a world of hurt.

Maybe if Marcelo started talking about KHS Points and ScryptCC coin people would have known to bail on ScamCC sooner.

EDIT: For anyone curious about how the GAW saga is going: http://www.docdroid.net/VM03uAd/1-4.pdf.html

The link goes to a PDF of Carlos Garza "testifying" in front of the SEC.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:48:24 PM

Does someone still believe he is called Marcelo? I have to inform people that i paid some "good people" many months ago, and i do have real information about him. I cant post it here because its not legal, but i need that everyone that is really, and this is important, REALLY interested in reporting this to authorities to write me on private.

I wont answer people asking about names or anything, depending on how this finishes this can end very bad for him.

Thanks guys. (if anyone has information or any proof of anything about scrypt will be good that he informs about it and passes any kind of thing he has, so we can unify everything)

I am sorry for my english, but its obvious i am not native english. 

If I had that info I'd be on a plane tomorrow.

This has  to be done in a legal way. You would be on a plane to do what? DOnt joke with this. Thanks for the many privates, i see there are many others that have information too. What i dont understand is why none of them said nothing on the forum. Thanks for the PM, and anyone that wants to be with us to report to authorities write me a PM. Thanks again guys.

How much did it cost you to get this info and what exactly is not legal about it?
Information in itself isn't illegal. How you obtain information is.

Sorry, I'm just not buying that you have any sort of info about the people behind this website.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:53:46 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 01:28:05 PM by scryptongoloidhuhuhu

I roied three days before the "hack", then cashed-out a little more than a btc, i lost time and effort and my plans.

the 1st electricity issue made me a little suspicions because it was just signed and it got problems already, but the blinding rewards made me not look further and trust people in the 'Internet' too for that matter.

I love btc but scamtos had put pebbles on my plate.

I am glad that i didn't lose much. I feel sorry for my referrals. Never I will trust again.

Who is TCG btw?

I still want to try investing like in Genesis-mining but it seems fear is within me holding me back.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:30:32 PM

I roied three days before the "hack", then cashed-out a little more than a btc, i lost time and effort and my plans.

the 1st electricity issue made me a little suspicions because it was just signed and it got problems already, but the blinding rewards made me not look further and trust people in the 'Internet' too for that matter.

I am glad that i didn't lose much. I feel sorry for my referrals. Never I will trust again.

Who is TCG btw?

I still want to try investing like in Genesis-mining but it seems fear is within me holding me back.

Try Hashnest. If you get nervous you can liquidate on the market. And it's a legit trading engine, not like the BS orderbook on ScamCC. Also there's no referral program, so I'm not gaining anything by promoting this despite what others might tell you. Bitmain is the largest SHA-256 equipment maker in the world, they don't need forum shills to drum up business.

Genesis is legitimate, but it's contract-based and expensive so once you're in, you're in.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:03:46 PM

''a littel hint'': user Lordz visited once the datacenters and he ows an Crypto exchange......

I hear for the first time. Proof?

scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:22:37 PM

Who is TCG btw?

Try Hashnest. If you get nervous you can liquidate on the market. And it's a legit trading engine, not like the BS orderbook on ScamCC. Also there's no referral program, so I'm not gaining anything by promoting this despite what others might tell you. Bitmain is the largest SHA-256 equipment maker in the world, they don't need forum shills to drum up business.

Genesis is legitimate, but it's contract-based and expensive so once you're in, you're in.

Thanks for the advice ThePhwner.

Regarding Genesis-mining, they have expensive maintenance, I understand that but a person needs to throw in big time to earn a decent amount in a day.

In hashnest, do I have to submit a proof of residency? I live with my parents and the addresses are named after them.
kaprosuchus

Activity: 144

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 02:50:43 PM

HashNest does not require proof of residency or anything else as far as I know.  I've been using them for several months now and I haven't submitted anything more than an email address.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:12:49 PM

Who is TCG btw?

Thanks for the advice ThePhwner.

Regarding Genesis-mining, they have expensive maintenance, I understand that but a person needs to throw in big time to earn a decent amount in a day.

In hashnest, do I have to submit a proof of residency? I live with my parents and the addresses are named after them.

Nah you just need to verify your email acct so they can send you a trade PIN and then you're all set.

Antares88

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:14:46 PM

I have a small withdraw in queue from 2015-08-12 18:37:13 and saw ~40k of my khs disappear as many others here.

When will the hunt for this scammer begin?

Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: