Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:09:53 AM

Hello

as you think it is worth investing here?
after transition of khs to mhs
I already lost here 0.45 btc

that why i say "need more research before invest"
are you has tried send ticket to admin ?

No tickets do not need to send
I took out my money
with the loss of 0.45btc

06.28 or 06.29 I invested 0.65BTC
08.23  I Withdraw 0.2BTC Cry
Good for you mate. Here I'm waiting since 10 days already and nothing Angry Angry

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andresem

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:16:43 AM

thanks all for answering
I will not invest here
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:26:46 AM

thanks all for answering
I will not invest here

wise decision, very wise indeed

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:21:19 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 01:48:40 PM by btccashacc

[quot e author=andresem link=topic=444495.msg12244942#msg12244942 date=1440569803]
thanks all for answering
I will not invest here
[/quote]

dont invest if you not ready to lose
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

thanks all for answering
I will not invest here

Loosing there is not an option is a certainty

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:54:53 AM

thanks all for answering
I will not invest here

Loosing there is not an option is a certainty
Truth.

Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:09:56 AM

deposits still dont work .   admin doesnt know what the frack they are doing

so this scrypt cc is dead ?
am i late to join this cloudmining ?
i calculate buy mhs and i get faster ROI than hashnet

YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW !!!!!!!!

Thank's for your reply/coment that can help me Smiley
now im research to other cloudmining (where i can get fast ROI + profit )

Screw Scrypt CC.

So far, the best option I have found for fast ROI + profit that seems legit, is Stakeminers. It is not conventional cloud mining, but POS. All investments are put together to stake as much as possible and maximize profit, and then we reap the rewards. The nature of the beast holds the potential of increasing rewards over time, instead of decreasing them. Read up on staking if you don't know the difference between POW and POS mining, and give Stakeminers a try Smiley In my opinion it is not selling a pipe dream, but a rather good business model that benefits all parties.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:28:08 AM

Screw Scrypt CC.

So far, the best option I have found for fast ROI + profit that seems legit, is Stakeminers. It is not conventional cloud mining, but POS. All investments are put together to stake as much as possible and maximize profit, and then we reap the rewards. The nature of the beast holds the potential of increasing rewards over time, instead of decreasing them. Read up on staking if you don't know the difference between POW and POS mining, and give Stakeminers a try Smiley In my opinion it is not selling a pipe dream, but a rather good business model that benefits all parties.

I don't see the added benefit of pooling coins in a POS setting above doing it yourself in your wallet. Well, minus the work that it saves you.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

Page number denotes the work of scrypt.cc...LOL Grin
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:47:05 AM

Page number denotes the work of scrypt.cc...LOL Grin

When I went into scrypt in April the page count was at like 20. That,s how unknown this thing was after going for

14 months.

Propagandalf

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:56:21 AM

Screw Scrypt CC.

I don't see the added benefit of pooling coins in a POS setting above doing it yourself in your wallet. Well, minus the work that it saves you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but staking solo is only more lucrative if you have huge amounts of BTC and know what you are doing (takes a bit of work). You will be able to stake more effectively and gain higher rewards when pooling together, as each contributor's "staking power" and interest rates will compound and benefit each other. Even when the pool grows, it yields higher rewards in spite of a lessened weight percent of the staking.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:15:28 AM

Screw Scrypt CC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but staking solo is only more lucrative if you have huge amounts of BTC and know what you are doing (takes a bit of work). You will be able to stake more effectively and gain higher rewards when pooling together, as each contributor's "staking power" and interest rates will compound and benefit each other. Even when the pool grows, it yields higher rewards in spite of a lessened weight percent of the staking.

Im not sure where you get that from.  Advertising from some POS staking site that probably takes a percentage of income fromn staking as fees?
abidhamma

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 09:18:59 AM

My WD request hasn't proceed neither cancel.. just let it on history on quote status and it's almost 48 hours from said on dashboard 24 hours.

If he really want to process our or my request, at least do our request first then continue coding or if he have no time to process our request then make it instant but limit per day.. all done and simple. Agree?

There is no any reason for this. There is no reason that have error or something, or no time, or any reason like

August 23, 2015 - Dear users, We apologize once again for the delayed withdraws, Withdraws will be back to their normal 24 hours to process time this week.

He just wont pay.. that's all. Special for high amount.

Let we see, since first error said about electricity. SCC start continue to say about error and start pending WD for long time and maybe have people not been paid.

This is all bullshit... because my request has not been proceed, i sent ticket to cancel it so i can buy MHS. At least i'm gambling.. not been paid then buy MHS after that mining reward i will try to request WD, if mining reward still not been paid, then what? it's just the same.. both will not been paid.

I know SCC admin always read and monitoring this forum, and i think when we talk bad about SCC here he will pending your WD for long time with bullshit reason or not pay at all. But if you talk about SCC good thing that can bring other people to join and invest maybe your small amount WD will be pay..

If admin of SCC feel that what i'm saying about this wrong, then post here and let us know why SCC become like this? don't be such a stupid, liar and so greedy...

Proceed our request first then continue your work, or make it instant WD and your job will be more easier. Make it limit per day... don't to much reason about your error. That error just because of you... we know maybe you want to make it better, be please consider our request first..

If you don't want to pay just say so!!

Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:26:54 AM

btw you also cant deposit .   as well .
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:36:05 AM

How much did you lose anyway?

Ask the "boss".

How many of these guys are squeezed into that Miami motel room, with the server running on a mobile hotspot? Hopefully all that ballsweat stank is worth it for the  underlings.

It tends to be the people with the least skin in the game that cry the loudest. Based on your comments I'm guessing, say, about a bag of chips.

Folks, this Ibian c**t has to be TheCleanGame from IRC and Trollbox of olde .. just FYI.  Def speaking the same c**tunese.

Wants you to walk away saying, ".. I'm such an idiot.. oh well, better luck next time..."  Well I have news for you f***er - some of us have skills and resources, and plans - we're coming for your pimp, G.

What am I saying?  Even if he doesn't work for Marshmellow Sandwich he won't deny it .. he's been claiming to have worked for him in the past - it's the only reason anyone gives a shit what he says.  Hurry, fake another appearance of SantosM in IRC .. great time for another bullshit distraction .. make yourself feel special. Smiley

Made no such claim. Prove it. Cunt.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Propagandalf

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:54:53 AM

Screw Scrypt CC.

Im not sure where you get that from.  Advertising from some POS staking site that probably takes a percentage of income fromn staking as fees?

I am referring to the service in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0. I cannot vouch for it yet though, I have only invested a sum to test it before making any further conclusions. I believe there are no fees. POS staking requires no electricity in particular or hardware, so it's a different kind of story than conventional cloud mining.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:56:36 AM

now this is starting to piss me off the ass hole running the site keep deleting my request for a pin reset. if he thinks I'll give up hes wrong, i just get more pissed off till i get results  and i usually do be they bad or good most of the time the results are good .

My account is PIN locked reset it now you  sdxzklnfvd;lsknfv;

i won't give up till you do . I will just increase more and more till you see my point and either give us control over our  pins resets or you do it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:18:56 AM

I am referring to the service in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0. I cannot vouch for it yet though, I have only invested a sum to test it before making any further conclusions. I believe there are no fees. POS staking requires no electricity in particular or hardware, so it's a different kind of story than conventional cloud mining.

Proceed with extreme caution it appears to be a black box you put money into and a trickle of money comes out of because  magic or staking or something.  If you wish to withdraw principal you pay an unspecified penalty.  Transparency about zero as far as i could find with limited digging.

In fact it appears to be a perfect platform for a Ponzi.  Locked in principal that people wont wish to withdraw.  Nothing you can measure performance of legitimacy by. Take money in and lock it away and pay a small amount out periodically.  Encourage reinvestment for extra longevity.

About as transparent as Scrypt.CC

They may be totally legit dont get me wrong but its impossible to tell from their website at least and i havent the time to go through their whole thread trying to dig anything up.  Even if they are totally legit they could get hacked and lose the lot tomorrow.  One downside of staking is the wallets need to be hot to stake.  So no cold storage.

Edit:  I wouldn’t throw these guys a cent.  At least if you stake with your own wallet you can look after your own security and dont have to trust a third party
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:34:45 AM

Scrypt.cc runs it traffic through Colocrossing.com, a co-location server that allows websites to run their traffic through them and obfuscate the origin of their traffic. They are located in Buffalo, New York. This is the last known IP for Scrypt.cc: 107.152.186.58 USA Tracing at bottom of this post.

This is a boon, as it brings Scrypt.cc under the jurisdiction of both Federal law and New York State law in the United States. You have reason to report Scrypt.cc to the FBI, and the newly developed New York State Bitcoin Licensing Regulator. I will explain how to file a report with these agencies:

FBI
Call your local FBI field office. Listings easily found on any search engine. (Or the Phoenix Arizona field office if you are certain that Scrypt.cc hosts there and that this Arizona information is not a mis-direct.) You will not speak to an agent, but an intake interviewer. They will request your person contact information. If the FBI is interested in the case, they will contact you. it may not be immediately. If an agent in Colorado reads a complaint intake, he or she can check to see if anyone else has also filed a complaint. If they see that other people from other states have been filing complaints, this will tell the agent there many be something they need to investigate.

Even if you do not live in the U.S., the FBI should be notified of crimes occurring on their turf.

The FBI does not give out their email. They do not accept emailed complaints reports. Forget email or texting the FBI. Call or write a local field office.

New York State Bitcoin Regulator

The New York State Bitcoin Licensing law went into effect shortly before the demise of Scrypt. Because Scrypt.cc runs their traffic through Colocrossing.net of Buffalo, New York, it puts them under the jurisdiction of New York State law. This may be your ace in the hole, your “gotcha” card.

This bureau is so new, they have no formal complaints forms yet. The most likely have yet to take a case. It puts you at the front of the line, and in front of the only agency created specifically to pursue/prevent Bitcoin crime. For the time being, complaints are to be sent via email to:
vclicensequestions@dfs.ny.gov

When you write your report or complaint please do the following:

HEADER: Put the name of the company (scrypt.cc) and that it is a complaint report

BODY OF EMAIL:

1) The name of the company, Scrypt.cc, their physical address and email address. (support@scrypt.cc and contact@scrypt.cc and any others you may have)

2) Type of company (virtual currency cloud mining company)

Tell them the Scrypt.cc runs their traffic through a Colocrossing.net, a Buffalo New York based company, that allows websites to disguise the origin of their traffic, and that this brings them under jurisdiction of New York law. You can provide as proof (of running traffic through Colocrossing.net) the trace that at the bottom of this post.

3) Your full name, physical address, email address and phone. The more contact information you give, the easier it will be to contact you, and the more legitimate you seem.
4) The amount of Bitcoin you sent to Scrypt.cc, and the date or time span.
5) The amount you lost
6) Describe in your owns words how you lost it, and your attempts to recover. You can include screen shots.
7) Do not give out passwords, or login I.D.’s.

Write the facts, and with a level head.

“The a**hole stole my Bitcoin and needs to go to jail” may not be acted upon.

“On August 1st, I tried to withdraw 15 Bitcoin. The withdraw shows processed and complete. The Bitcoin never arrived in my account. Many other people on the forums are reporting the same problem. I have filed several support tickets. They are not responded to and eventually deleted.” This gives information that can acted upon and is more likely to receive attention.

Some of you may have obvious losses: being prevented from withdrawing funds from your account. Some of you have less obvious losses: Suspecting that Scrypt.cc is sending out phishing emails to their own customers. Or driving down the price of their own stock so that customers will never be able to get back what they put in. It is OK to report both types of losses.

In filing a complaint report, you may be giving the New York Biotin Regulator’s Office something they need:
A need to show this is a wise use of tax payer dollars
A need to show that Bitcoin criminals can’t mess with New York State
A a big case they can cut their teeth on
A big win

Again, even if you do not reside in the U.S., New York State should be notified of crimes being committed within their jurisdiction.

Scrypt.cc has an Alexa ranking of about 7000. This is about 105,000 visitors per day. This is massive, massive fraud and could rival Mt. Gox in the amount of Bitcoin stolen from customers. If the New York Bitcoin Regulator’s office can bring to justice a case of this size, imagine what it would do for their reputation. imagine the message it would send to other Bitcoin scams out there.

It is conceivable that if arrested, Marcelo Santos et al could have RICO charges levied against them. This is the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. There are both Federal and State statutes for RICO. and the penalties are stiff.  Some state codes are 39 years in prison. The most likely outcome in this scenario would be a generous reduction in sentencing in exchange for making Scrypt.cc customers whole.

Civil lawsuits can result in judgments which are difficult to collect. Government agencies have the ability to arrest, imprison, and seize assets.

Please submit a well thought out report with both agencies. It is not a good idea to cut and paste from this post in writing your complaint (unless it is the trace at the bottom). Many complaints all sounding similar are less likely to be acted upon than many complaints each written in an individual’s own voice.  Do not use vulgar language or profanity.

Remember: The early bird gets the worm and the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Best to you in bringing this situation to justice.

Trace showing Scrypt.cc runs their website traffic through Colocrossing.net of Buffalo New York:

Host trace to
16 hops / 3.2 seconds

1. 107.170.234.253

2. 198.199.99.241

3. telia.net

4. telia.net

Finland5. as5580.net

Finland6. as5580.net

Finland7. as5580.net

Finland8. as5580.net

Finland9. as5580.net

Finland10. 78.152.61.29

11. 10.8.32.58

12. 10.8.40.230

13. colocrossing.com

14. 10.8.31.146

15. 10.8.26.202

16. securefastserver.com

Latest whois:

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: MARCELO SANTOS
Registrant Organization: SCRYPT.CC
Registrant Street: ALAMEDA DOUTOR CARLOS DE CARVALHO, 416
Registrant City: CURITIBA
Registrant State/Province: PR
Registrant Postal Code: 80410-180
Registrant Country: BR
Registrant Phone: +55.99999999
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: CONTACT@SCRYPT.CC

Hey this is good information!

If you guys lost money through Scrypt.cc and wants to see some justice, you should read what G Man wrote here and follow it to a tee.
scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:38:47 AM

I haven't lost money in Scrypt.cc

All my withdraws are fulfilled.
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: