Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:49:26 AM

I haven't lost money in Scrypt.cc

All my withdraws are fulfilled.

Same here.
2 deposits still stuck, but i'm sure they'll hit my account today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:52:26 AM

Same here.

You must be the only two.

The only two still stupid enough to shill for scam.cc
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:00:04 AM

Same here.

scryptongoloidhuhuhu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:02:09 AM

Same here.

https://i.imgur.com/fL4Czmw.jpg?1
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:08:15 AM

Ok they pay after restart or no?
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:14:19 AM

really lol.. I just found out today that there still people who doesn't know scrypt.cc is a big scam as well as COINSERA.
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:15:59 AM

Grin
really lol.. I just found out today that there still people who doesn't know scrypt.cc is a big scam as well as COINSERA.
Grin who knows  Huh

I just found out that some people don't know how it works  Tongue
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:17:19 AM

That word, "FACT". It would be more useful if it was backed by - you know - an actual fact.

I think what you really meant to say was something like "Two posters claim to have been paid by scrypt.cc but many, many more claim the exact opposite. Is scrypt.cc is being selective about who it pays? Can you afford to take the risk?"

The thing is, when you post breathlessly enthusiastic posts like you do, you're encouraging others to take risks. You're complicit in any losses they make. And yet, reading what so many people have posted here, you seem quite happy to continue to paint a rosy picture. That's pretty shameful.

This space intentionally left blank.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:18:01 AM

deposits still dont work .   admin doesnt know what the frack they are doing

so this scrypt cc is dead ?
am i late to join this cloudmining ?
i calculate buy mhs and i get faster ROI than hashnet

YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW !!!!!!!!

Thank's for your reply/coment that can help me Smiley
now im research to other cloudmining (where i can get fast ROI + profit )

Screw Scrypt CC.

So far, the best option I have found for fast ROI + profit that seems legit, is Stakeminers. It is not conventional cloud mining, but POS. All investments are put together to stake as much as possible and maximize profit, and then we reap the rewards. The nature of the beast holds the potential of increasing rewards over time, instead of decreasing them. Read up on staking if you don't know the difference between POW and POS mining, and give Stakeminers a try Smiley In my opinion it is not selling a pipe dream, but a rather good business model that benefits all parties.

I don't see the added benefit of pooling coins in a POS setting above doing it yourself in your wallet. Well, minus the work that it saves you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but staking solo is only more lucrative if you have huge amounts of BTC and know what you are doing (takes a bit of work). You will be able to stake more effectively and gain higher rewards when pooling together, as each contributor's "staking power" and interest rates will compound and benefit each other. Even when the pool grows, it yields higher rewards in spite of a lessened weight percent of the staking.

Im not sure where you get that from.  Advertising from some POS staking site that probably takes a percentage of income fromn staking as fees?

I am referring to the service in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0. I cannot vouch for it yet though, I have only invested a sum to test it before making any further conclusions. I believe there are no fees. POS staking requires no electricity in particular or hardware, so it's a different kind of story than conventional cloud mining.

You believe there are no fees?

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

8.4. A Withdraw Penalty will be imposed for investors wishing to withdraw their investment with StakeMiners. The schedule for such a withdraw is as follows. Investments Withdrawn Within 30 days 30% Penalty, Investments Withdrawn Within 60 days 20% Penalty, Investments Withdrawn Within 90 days 10% Penalty, Investments Withdrawn Within 120 to 364 1/4 days 5% Penalty. Investments withdrawn after 365 days will receive a 2% Penalty.

Most of the Terms have been plagiarized from CEX, so that kind of shows you the overall quality of the operation.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969

The owner is a habitual liar, claiming to be Bitcoin's early adopter since 2009 and an experienced Forex trader too, although just a year ago was roaming various forums saying he was a newbie in both.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/970

Not to mention he runs a self-moderated thread here and deletes any questions he doesn't like. So I guess in a way that makes it a suitable replacement for scrypt.cc. Depends on what your lesson here is.

Do you think it is normal to throw money at questionable sites and/or individuals that claim quick "ROI".

Or do you think doing a bit of due diligence is a prerequisite for any kind of investment.

Your choice.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 11:21:12 AM

Same here.

Oh nice, the shills numbered themselves. I'm really happy to be able to refer to ThorSWO "the screenshot guru" as number two, a very fitting title.
scryptongoloidhuhuhu

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:01:51 PM

That word, "FACT". It would be more useful if it was backed by - you know - an actual fact.

I think what you really meant to say was something like "Two posters claim to have been paid by scrypt.cc but many, many more claim the exact opposite. Is scrypt.cc is being selective about who it pays? Can you afford to take the risk?"

The thing is, when you post breathlessly enthusiastic posts like you do, you're encouraging others to take risks. You're complicit in any losses they make. And yet, reading what so many people have posted here, you seem quite happy to continue to paint a rosy picture. That's pretty shameful.

These are my current fulfilled withdrawals.

https://i.imgur.com/4ZtWGKJ.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/tvVNofT.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/BWXYFXy.jpg?1
LMGTFY

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:12:05 PM

These are my current fulfilled withdrawals.

Awesome. But you've not addressed anything I said in my post.

Edit: quote tree pruned.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:22:56 PM

Screw Scrypt CC.

So far, the best option I have found for fast ROI + profit that seems legit, is Stakeminers. It is not conventional cloud mining, but POS. All investments are put together to stake as much as possible and maximize profit, and then we reap the rewards. The nature of the beast holds the potential of increasing rewards over time, instead of decreasing them. Read up on staking if you don't know the difference between POW and POS mining, and give Stakeminers a try Smiley In my opinion it is not selling a pipe dream, but a rather good business model that benefits all parties.

I don't see the added benefit of pooling coins in a POS setting above doing it yourself in your wallet. Well, minus the work that it saves you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but staking solo is only more lucrative if you have huge amounts of BTC and know what you are doing (takes a bit of work). You will be able to stake more effectively and gain higher rewards when pooling together, as each contributor's "staking power" and interest rates will compound and benefit each other. Even when the pool grows, it yields higher rewards in spite of a lessened weight percent of the staking.

Im not sure where you get that from.  Advertising from some POS staking site that probably takes a percentage of income fromn staking as fees?

In this case run by known scammer Leroy Fodor. But there's already a scam accusation thread open and well attended for StakeMiners so that's a story for another day.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
scryptongoloidhuhuhu

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:28:46 PM

Awesome. But you've not addressed anything I said in my post.

Edit: quote tree pruned.

Well how can I know if Scc is being selective into whom it pays? What I know is that it paid its users. Some users with btc in their hot wallets got reinvested and they say that it got cancelled but it really wasn't cancelled because it got reinvested by the magically turned-on autobuy feature.

Risks? I do not encourage anyone to invest at scryptcc, what I cannot accept is the accusation that it does not pay because it does pay.
LMGTFY

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:37:00 PM

Well how can I know if Scc is being selective into whom it pays? What I know is that it paid its users. Some users with btc in their hot wallets got reinvested and they say that it got cancelled but it really wasn't cancelled because it got reinvested by the magically turned-on autobuy feature.

Risks? I do not encourage anyone to invest at scryptcc, what I cannot accept is the accusation that it does not pay because it does pay.

Well how can I know if Scc is being selective into whom it pays? What I know is that it paid its users.
Because you can read, because you've read people here say that they've not been paid. You know that you can't say with complete confidence that "Scrypt.cc pays. FACT". You know that some people haven't been paid, yet you claim otherwise.

What I know is that it paid its users.
Except you don't. Unless you're just posting here and not actually reading anything.

Some users with btc in their hot wallets got reinvested and they say that it got cancelled but it really wasn't cancelled because it got reinvested by the magically turned-on autobuy feature.
So their withdrawals were cancelled and "reinvested". They wanted to make a withdrawal, but they were unable. It is not at all clear to me how you can seriously claim that cancelled withdrawals were anything other than cancelled. They wanted their money back - they were prevented from getting their money back.

Except it doesn't pay everyone, and by failing to acknowledge that you're promoting the ideas that it's safe to invest at scrypt.cc - and, again, if you read this thread you can see that that's not something you can say with any confidence.

scryptongoloidhuhuhu

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:51:45 PM

Well how can I know if Scc is being selective into whom it pays? What I know is that it paid its users.
Because you can read, because you've read people here say that they've not been paid. You know that you can't say with complete confidence that "Scrypt.cc pays. FACT". You know that some people haven't been paid, yet you claim otherwise.

What I know is that it paid its users.
Except you don't. Unless you're just posting here and not actually reading anything.

Some users with btc in their hot wallets got reinvested and they say that it got cancelled but it really wasn't cancelled because it got reinvested by the magically turned-on autobuy feature.
So their withdrawals were cancelled and "reinvested". They wanted to make a withdrawal, but they were unable. It is not at all clear to me how you can seriously claim that cancelled withdrawals were anything other than cancelled. They wanted their money back - they were prevented from getting their money back.

Except it doesn't pay everyone, and by failing to acknowledge that you're promoting the ideas that it's safe to invest at scrypt.cc - and, again, if you read this thread you can see that that's not something you can say with any confidence.

people here say that they've not been paid
You really wouldn't know that for a fact.

not actually reading anything.
Some users reported here that they were paid including me.

cancelled withdrawals were anything other than cancelled.
The most probable cause of that is the reinvestment.

Except it doesn't pay everyone
It pays, only most users are just so panicky that they took losses selling their hashes at low price, most did it making the price low, which some of that I bought, I can't miss the bargain hashes.
LMGTFY

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:59:58 PM

people here say that they've not been paid
You really wouldn't know that for a fact?

not actually reading anything.
Some users reported here that they were paid including me.

cancelled withdrawals were anything other than cancelled.
The most probable cause of that is the reinvestment.

Except it doesn't pay everyone
It pays, only most users are just so panicky that they took losses selling their hashes at low price, most did it making the price low, which some of that I bought, I can't miss the bargain hashes.

Correct. I do not know whether all these people are telling the truth. I do not know whether you're telling the truth, either, by the way. I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, some users reported that they'd been paid. I believe I noted that several posts back. And some users reported that they hadn't been paid. "Scrypt.cc pays. FACT" doesn't really seem to chime with these two statements, does it?

I don't think I can help you understand the non-withdrawal thing. If someone applies for a withdrawal, they expect a withdrawal. If something else happens and they don't receive their withdrawal, they're not happy. They had requested a withdrawal and it didn't happen - it was, in fact, cancelled.

Your point about payment, absolutely. If you said that up front, instead of unambiguous statements like "Scrypt.cc pays. FACT", I'd have some respect for you. It's your complete lack of any critique, your complete inability to take on board what other people are saying, that makes me wonder whether you're entirely genuine.

Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:19:49 PM

Oh, Scrypt.cc pay. That is true.

Using the money from the disappeared withdrawals.

There are at least 150 BTC vanished.

They show as processed but never hit the blockchain.
They are just gone.

I would ask anyone who still sends money politely for something.

Please never get children.
We really have enough idiots in the world.

christophorus

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:21:28 PM

Why would people lie and say they hadn't been paid? That doesn't make sense.

If this site wasn't a scam I'd be encouraging more and more people to join in. The more who join means there's less MHS (neé KHS) to go around. The scarcer the resource gets the more value it has. The value of my account would go up the more people there are trying to join the party.

By saying the site is a scam people aren't trying to cheat anyone out of money. They're trying to stop you losing money. Yes, you've got paid but that seems to be a mistake rather than the norm.

This site is a scam. Pure and simple.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:34:23 PM

Why would people lie and say they hadn't been paid? That doesn't make sense.

If this site wasn't a scam I'd be encouraging more and more people to join in. The more who join means there's less MHS (neé KHS) to go around. The scarcer the resource gets the more value it has. The value of my account would go up the more people there are trying to join the party.

By saying the site is a scam people aren't trying to cheat anyone out of money. They're trying to stop you losing money. Yes, you've got paid but that seems to be a mistake rather than the norm.

This site is a scam. Pure and simple.

I think it's safe to start assuming that "got paid" in this scenario simply means "Marcelo hasn't stolen quite everything from me yet."

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: