Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:29:47 AM

fred96002001

Activity: 24

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: owner of scrypt.cc MARCELO SANTOS i am calling you a thief.
May 01, 2015, 06:58:46 PM
Reply with quote  #17
my email address was locked to my right emails address and the only way possible to change it at the time of service was with the admin. I have document proof and i have pressed charges with his government for internet fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:33:21 AM

So.. what's your intention spamming this thread?
People should decide on their own...
killer625

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:34:35 AM

wtb report button, wish someone took care of this poor troll, but then again he would probably create new account and spam again. what made you so salty about scrypt.cc mr troll ? you cant afford a single KHS and you hating now because no1 wanted to donate you btc @ scrypt.cc chat ?
hardshot

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:38:05 AM

wtb report button, wish someone took care of this poor troll, but then again he would probably create new account and spam again. what made you so salty about scrypt.cc mr troll ? you cant afford a single KHS and you hating now because no1 wanted to donate you btc @ scrypt.cc chat ?
We all know the crypto business... Most pushy negative reputations are to get prices down.
Maybe he just want's more cheap khs Cheesy
Elit

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:40:05 AM

Even lots of people on this forum lost at scrypt.cc
you just google scrypt.cc scam
U will see how many people got ripped off

Did Google and cant find all this scam alert from so many ppl. Can you give us at least few different links posted from different users?
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:42:10 AM

NATHAN on April 18, 2015 6:09 PM
Scrypt.cc is a scam. I realized some bitcoins disappeared from my account during deposits and I quickly removed my last BTC selling everything. I also wrote to support for explainations….4 weeks later still no answer.
I have lost close to 2 bitcoins there…..stay away from them is my suggestion to you.

MARK on April 23, 2015 12:28 PM
I think scrypt.cc gone scam, twice i have added funds and never recieved it into my account, alo submitted a support ticket, nearly a month gone by and still no reply of them. i think they are waiste of time myself

and go on and on and on so many people lost btc at scrypt.cc however i just give u the facts ...i have pulled out all funds at scrypt with a little profit...but people wake up..
The website has 0% transparanty...u never saw miners no pictures nothing...Nobody ever visited the place no comfirmations...only admin said admin said and all believe every word of this clown...
U keep posting about marcelo being jesus and giving bread to people but at what cost... PONZI....
Just wait until u lose all and get blocked and F*CKED
hardshot

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:45:38 AM

Just wait until u lose all and get blocked and F*CKED
Then everybody should blame themselves. You take the risk for your own investments.
It's okay to say that this might be a scam. But spamming this thread with all the same information over and over again
doesn't help anybody and makes people think you're telling shit - me included...
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:48:37 AM

We all know the crypto business... Most pushy negative reputations are to get prices down.
Maybe he just want's more cheap khs Cheesy

HAHAHAHA
U GOT IT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!
TRY TO BRING DOWN THESE PRICES SO I CAN INVEST MY 10.000.....
And for that clown that said i try to loan btc at scrypt forum?Huh
U crazy i don,t need to loan money....
I don,t have 2 work i can do this all day....
I have a house a wife a child 2 cars ,,,and i have much money thats why i don,t have 2 work,,,my dad owns 3 company,s in belgium
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:49:16 AM

Says the guy who only registered a few days ago and has only posted to encourage people to buy more 'KHS'.

*If* this ponzi scheme attempts to come back online after this 'event', it will solely be to restructure the dynamics of the scam, by way of people needing to pay more in 'maintenance' fees and for them to offload a shitload of the 'KHS' they have may have bought cheap after rattling the market but allowing some people to still withdraw a few btc here and there while shilling 'cheep coins nomnomnom' type of mentality about the place to those who are desperately wanting to believe it is not the obvious ponzi scheme that it is.

Think for a moment, the site operator doesn't want to overload his server by having so many people visiting to check out photos he could post of the 'miners', the one thing he has been asked to do repeatedly since Feb of last year. So he won't post pictures of the 'miners'. Anywhere.

Seems legit.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

Says the guy who only registered a few days ago and has only posted to encourage people to buy more 'KHS'.

*If* this ponzi scheme attempts to come back online after this 'event', it will solely be to restructure the dynamics of the scam, by way of people needing to pay more in 'maintenance' fees and for them to offload a shitload of the 'KHS' they have may have bought cheap after rattling the market but allowing some people to still withdraw a few btc here and there while shilling 'cheep coins nomnomnom' type of mentality about the place to those who are desperately wanting to believe it is not the obvious ponzi scheme that it is.

Think for a moment, the site operator doesn't want to overload his server by having so many people visiting to check out photos he could post of the 'miners', the one thing he has been asked to do repeatedly since Feb of last year. So he won't post pictures of the 'miners'. Anywhere.

Seems legit.

THANK U CRYPTODEVIL
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:04:49 AM

Sash Member
 April 8 edited April 8 Posts: 00
DoctorEvil said:
I strongly suggest not making the mistake of others did on hashtalk endorsing any site that could be a scam. The potential repercussions make Doctor Evil very nervous and should you as well. Let's just say, Doctor Evil has seen this movie before.
Yup, people have been recommending hashie and how good it was, which ended up being a ponzi...

Looking at scrypt.cc website "reduce eletricity, upkeep costs and pass the rest to you!"... What is the actual % or maintenance cost per mh? or per kh/s ?

How can these guys still be running when ZenCloud/GAW is shutdown for their scrypt mining.... and I trust GAW more than these guys...?

killer625

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:19:06 AM

Seems legit.

I have been @ scrypt.cc since february last year, followed some reflink from cex.io chat, after talking some with the admin i moved everything from cex into scrypt and i dont regret doing that, made my ROI several times over while increasing my profits each month. It is over 1 year, how many ponzies out there have you seen that lasted this long ? Admin has never given me or anyone else reason to doubt his words or actions, I am not forcing people into getting their coins in there. I merely am trying to point people towards the mining site where they actually can make ROI and after that make some nice additional source of income. You choose whether you want to do it or not, but if you do, now is probably the best time since prices are this low because of panic selling.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:34:01 AM

I have been @ scrypt.cc since february last year, followed some reflink from cex.io chat, after talking some with the admin i moved everything from cex into scrypt and i dont regret doing that, made my ROI several times over while increasing my profits each month. It is over 1 year, how many ponzies out there have you seen that lasted this long ? Admin has never given me or anyone else reason to doubt his words or actions, I am not forcing people into getting their coins in there. I merely am trying to point people towards the mining site where they actually can make ROI and after that make some nice additional source of income. You choose whether you want to do it or not, but if you do, now is probably the best time since prices are this low because of panic selling.

Uh-huh, sure you did Mr first-post-here-was-to-encourage-people-to-buy:
Quote from: killer625
keep refreshing, will work eventually. i'd advise to buy khs now. they will not get any cheaper than this.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
unitedminers

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:37:29 AM

Are the ASICs mining again?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:40:55 AM

Seems legit.

This +100

Exactly Smiley  He doesn't even doubt himself that it's a ponzi and therefore a scam because they don't promote as ponzi game. Btw PBmining lasted and was a ponzi, ltcgear also was..
People, even if "mining" comes back,  don't buy this shit because you'll get robbed once more!

killer625

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:41:36 AM

cryptodevil, I just replied to the user who had problems accessing trading page of scrypt.cc, just to let him know that it is possible to do that if he tries and that it is not completly down. Also I did not say "BUY NOW !!!", I said "I'd advise" that is far from what you are trying to force on me.
bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:43:47 AM

Uh-huh, sure you did Mr first-post-here-was-to-encourage-people-to-buy:
Quote from: killer625
keep refreshing, will work eventually. i'd advise to buy khs now. they will not get any cheaper than this.
SAID PERFECT CRYPTODEVIL
THIS MAN KILLER625 is the admin of scrypt.cc  .....
THEY ALL ATTACK ME BECAUSE THEY CAN,T HANDEL THE TRUTH....SCRYPT>CC IS A SCAM because they have stole coins from several people....
The site has a bad security .. NO transparanty ...No pictures of the miners..no good support..and is being ran by one person that does this part time Huh?
And if you say bad shit about the website they all attack you...Marcelo Santos is Justin Bieber and ya,ll defending scrypt are his FANS....FREAKING NUTCAKES
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:02:29 AM

-snip-

Seems legit.

One of the funniest thing I heard. Admins could post here, in this forum or atleast show mining address. That isn't a reason for not showing.

Exactly Smiley  He doesn't even doubt himself that it's a ponzi and therefore a scam because they don't promote as ponzi game. Btw PBmining lasted and was a ponzi, ltcgear also was..
People, even if "mining" comes back,  don't buy this shit because you'll get robbed once more!

Exactly. They promote ponzi in the name "cloud mining".

bloedhond

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:02:53 AM

With all these good people here willing to invest in cloudmining,,,why not make a cloudmining website together,,,I bet if we work together all of us we can start this...Netherlands is 2 expensive with electricity,,23 euro cents per kwh...only with solarpanels we can do this here...however if we can put our funds together and raise like 50.000 to a 100.000 euro we can start...and the investors will get more than normal users by calculating it into the maintenece fee...and with the profit we can invest in more miners etc.... Anybody got ideas Huh?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:22:49 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 05:19:33 PM by MirkoIta

With all these good people here willing to invest in cloudmining,,,why not make a cloudmining website together,,,I bet if we work together all of us we can start this...Netherlands is 2 expensive with electricity,,23 euro cents per kwh...only with solarpanels we can do this here...however if we can put our funds together and raise like 50.000 to a 100.000 euro we can start...and the investors will get more than normal users by calculating it into the maintenece fee...and with the profit we can invest in more miners etc.... Anybody got ideas Huh?

You can still ask some money to your rich dad lol 

Funny how people try to scam users in a scammer's thread anyway

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: