Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
xtoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:40:43 PM

Dear bloedhond Dear cryptodevil

LOL LOL LOL

Scrypt.cc reborn

SUPER PONZI IS BACK

What can you say now ?  Grin
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:10:34 PM

Admin just announced a 30 - 60 % decrease in power cost, to go down by Tuesday, but dont expect it to kick in for two weeks.

Last chance for him to dump imaginary KHS on noobs at high price  Grin
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:20:04 PM

Admin just announced a 30 - 60 % decrease in power cost, to go down by Tuesday, but dont expect it to kick in for two weeks.

Last chance for him to dump imaginary KHS on noobs at high price  Grin

Funny that there are no big sell orders and to top it off there are hundreds of BTC sitting in buy orders. Why wouldn't he just dump on those noobs? What's the plan behind that?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:30:15 PM

Last chance for him to dump imaginary KHS on noobs at high price  Grin

Funny that there are no big sell orders and to top it off there are hundreds of BTC sitting in buy orders. Why wouldn't he just dump on those noobs? What's the plan behind that?

Forget it, trying to reason with these fruitcakes is totally an exercise in futility.

AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:39:16 PM

Last chance for him to dump imaginary KHS on noobs at high price  Grin

Forget it, trying to reason with these fruitcakes is totally an exercise in futility.

Watch your tone, son. If you want to play with ponzi, you need to play it like a master in order to make money like me. Not a pathetic sum like your investment. I made great profit with scryptcc and now I'm out because admin lost my trust ( I did trust him before). Good luck with your 1 BTC investment, son.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:46:47 PM

I don´t need to read this junk. Not going to watch some obsessive-compulsive cases whine the same song for the unforeseeable future. Bye forever.

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

Cryptodevil, I don't really know how to say this except to say that you are such a massive loser!

It doesn't matter what happens with scrypt.cc all you are going to say is "it's part of the scam"

Electricity goes off, you say " see it's a scam, say good bye to your money"

Electricity comes on, you say " oh well that's part of the plan by admin to scam everyone out of profits"

Someone goes to Brazil to visit the facilities, "oh he must be part of the scam too"

You have zero, none, no evidence what so ever that scrypt cc is a scam. In fact, we have quite the opposite. An online business running for almost 18 months paying out to its customers like clockwork. People have made hundreds of thousands of dollars. My only problem with scrypt cc is that I don't have enough money to put in there otherwise I'd be semi retired by now.

So while you sit around with your finger in your ass, I will continue to enjoy the hundreds of dollars per week that scrypt cc pay me.

So unless you can show me some sort of actual evidence that scrypt.cc is a scam, you can kindly fuck off from this thread. Let the adults talk about adult things and you can go play with the children in the backyard screaming "ponzi ponzi" all fucking day.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:02:57 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 05:41:05 PM by vm_mpn

So, can anybody confirm these new power numbers?

Contract 1 - 0.225 BRL / Kw ($0.08 / Kw) - safe option
  Contract 2 - 0.18   BRL / Kw ($0.06 / Kw) - unsafe option ?

Efficiency average 20w per 1 MHs (according to admin in the chat room). Assuming they are running mix of Innosilicone and Zeus miners as efficiency falls somewhere in between. Gridseeds are about 30W / MH  

I could be wrong - Gridseed G-Black 4U 25MH/s units rated at 500W which puts them exactly at 20W / MH
xtoff

Activity: 187

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:26:51 AM

Yes vm_mpn I think it will be contract 1.

We are happy with scrypt.cc too many jealous guys on bitcointalk. I make 6 X ROI.  Grin
Rizla2345

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:37:13 AM

Things seem to be looking up again at scrypt.cc

Better elec rates, higher payouts.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:26:48 AM

Wow this eletricity talking made me look up in investing more as we have low prices by now... too much effort for just a couple of thousands more (if it is/was a ponzi like half the dudes that come here everysingle time we have news about scryptcc). But for us still investing that might be the time, a 20-40% increase in rewards to be realistic would be much apreciated.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:47:32 AM

I do not think I invest more in scrypt.cc , cloudminr is my no 1. now
unitedminers

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:08:32 AM

Really? Why? How long does this website exist?

Admin just announced ..., but dont expect it to kick in for two weeks.

Can anyone explain the last part of this message, please?
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:20:14 AM

Really? Why? How long does this website exist?

It exist 6 months with 70k users  Wink
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:25:45 AM

So i see that this thread has gone the usual route of rallying the shills to try and discredit anyone who raises valid concerns about the fact that this scheme is clearly a ponzi.

Guys, just check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387 and you'll find it's a ponzi. No need to argue and call names each other Smiley It says only preliminary assessment, but I encourage the author to put a final one.

Anyone who isn't a corrupt shill can easily check the post history of these ad-hominem-spewing users to see that the vast majority of them appear to solely be here to promote scrypt.cc and drown out any dissent.

@galdur You appear to have quite the problem with your attempts to rage-quit this discussion, how many more times are you going to keep posting that this is, "goodbye forever"? Also, pro-tip, when you have been presented with a rational, reasoned, explanation for why something most probably is not what it is claiming to be, your pat response of simply resorting to ad-hominem against the people who are presenting said rational and reasoned concerns clearly shows that you have nothing to rebut the position and have to resort to scrabbling at your keyboard in the hope that attempting to dismiss a rational and reasoned position by posting the equivalent of blowing a raspberry will be seen as a reasoned rebuttal.

Just in case you were under the mistaken impression it is working for you, I'll let you in to a secret, it isn't.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:51:01 AM

So i see that this thread has gone the usual route of rallying the shills to try and discredit anyone who raises valid concerns about the fact that this scheme is clearly a ponzi.

Guys, just check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387 and you'll find it's a ponzi. No need to argue and call names each other Smiley It says only preliminary assessment, but I encourage the author to put a final one.

Anyone who isn't a corrupt shill can easily check the post history of these ad-hominem-spewing users to see that the vast majority of them appear to solely be here to promote scrypt.cc and drown out any dissent.

@galdur You appear to have quite the problem with your attempts to rage-quit this discussion, how many more times are you going to keep posting that this is, "goodbye forever"? Also, pro-tip, when you have been presented with a rational, reasoned, explanation for why something most probably is not what it is claiming to be, your pat response of simply resorting to ad-hominem against the people who are presenting said rational and reasoned concerns clearly shows that you have nothing to rebut the position and have to resort to scrabbling at your keyboard in the hope that attempting to dismiss a rational and reasoned position by posting the equivalent of blowing a raspberry will be seen as a reasoned rebuttal.

Just in case you were under the mistaken impression it is working for you, I'll let you in to a secret, it isn't.

Just incase u missed it, I'll say it again:

"So unless you can show me some sort of actual evidence that scrypt.cc is a scam, you can kindly fuck off from this thread. Let the adults talk about adult things and you can go play with the children in the backyard screaming "ponzi ponzi" all fucking day"

All I see from you is the same crappy arguments about ponzis and scams with no evidence except your opinion which isn't worth shit incase you weren't aware.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:08:14 AM

"So unless you can show me some sort of actual evidence that scrypt.cc is a scam, you can kindly fuck off from this thread. Let the adults talk about adult things and you can go play with the children in the backyard screaming "ponzi ponzi" all fucking day"

All I see from you is the same crappy arguments about ponzis and scams with no evidence except your opinion which isn't worth shit incase you weren't aware.

Actually you should show us the proof that they are really mining. They can't provide a mining address, pictures of mining farm and no ASIC vendors are backing up.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:15:26 AM

Maybe you missed my earlier post which calmly and rationally presented objective reasoning towards why the type of people who demand for evidence-of-scam, while ignoring all indication-of-scam, are either shills or mentally incapable of understanding basic common-sense and likely to spend much of their lives wondering why they keep getting ripped off.

Here, let me help you out so you can save time on looking it up and get back to the serious business of blowing raspberries.

Ohhh I see, so your reply to my post, where you clearly state I am failing to comprehend the content of your earlier assertion, is actually just bollocks and I did, indeed, understand your post to be excusing the scrypt.cc scam on the basis that you are claiming it has been running for long enough now that it surely must be legit.

Glad we cleared that up. Funny that, Josh Garza's scam also was shown to be running an active campaign to try and counter the allegations by saying it was all meaningless FUD unless someone could show proof of wrongdoing. Is that where you're going with this? Stating that scrypt.cc has to be considered innocent until proven guilty?

You are going to be falling for a lot of scams in your life if that is how you are going to base any evaluation of whether to buy in to them or not.

After-the-fact discovery of proof is not likely to save people from losing their money. So by establishing the fact that scrypt.cc flags up for all the warning signs of being a ponzi and is actually unwilling to prove otherwise, we can safely say that it is highly likely to be a scam.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Madeen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:39:54 AM

You have zero, none, no evidence what so ever that scrypt cc is a scam. In fact, we have quite the opposite. An online business running for almost 18 months paying out to its customers like clockwork.
A well ponzi can survive a very long time before collapse. Duration is not an 'evidence' of legit like you said... Search wikipedia for exemples during more than 4 years...

People have made hundreds of thousands of dollars.
And people have spent more than 6 millions of dollars... (see the hotwallet)

You have zero, none, no evidence what so ever that scrypt cc is a scam. In fact, we have quite the opposite.
So, let me see, hum. We have :
- No proof of work (why hide it if it is really legit ?)
- No one single picture of the farm
- No information about the staff
- Admin's promises aren't kept (2FA, new version of the site pormised since 6 month, tutorial on how to use the API, site in multiple languages, mine a specific coin, make public our 0% fee pool for all scrypt coins, including a auto profit switch function, etc...)
- Strange story about electricity, and best of all : moving an entire farm to another in less than 24h.

My only problem with scrypt cc is that I don't have enough money to put in there otherwise I'd be semi retired by now. [...] I will continue to enjoy the hundreds of dollars per week that scrypt cc pay me.
That is the best part with ponzi schemes : everybody inside needs the scam during the longer it can for makes money over the new arrivals.

So while you sit around with your finger in your ass
Maybe he has his own finger in his ass, but i think you have Marcelo's in your... ;-)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:49:09 AM

Whats up with scrypt.cc in regards of mining rewards? I dont have any khashes there , but have a lot of referrals that were making me decent amount per day in ref. earnings,
but lately that reward is quite a bit lower than it used to be, even tho my downline still has the same kh mining..
Did they cut back on mining reward that much ?!

cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: