Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:16:48 PM

Why so serious? When did I ever say that was the cold wallet. It's the hot wallet.
Deposits go in there then they get sent to withdraw wallets and cold wallets.
Withdraws used to come from before they changed their wallet system.
Next.

you mean withdrawals coming from other users deposits and not from mining?

i wonder if there is a word for that kind of business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

Why so serious? When did I ever say that was the cold wallet. It's the hot wallet.
Next.

Not everything that is withdrawn are mining rewards, there's hundreds of BTC changing hands everyday via trading.
How did they manage to leave the hot wallet untouched for two weeks and during this time there was a mining outage and massive withdraws occurred.
This is where cold wallets kick in, it's actually a good sign and not a bad one you're trying to create FUD with.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:42:12 PM

Next.

The word is trading...
I'm not a clearseer who see what exactly is...what is behind all this metter.
But the system is clear:

You put BTC in the system and you have withdrawable BTC.
If you withdraw them you have 0.001BTC fees.
It is nonsense to do it so.

Then you buy KHS from a KHS seller,and the seller can then withdraw or rebuy with a lower price.

The question is to know if the "dividends" come from mining...
If yes,then no propblem...
If no,then soon or later if (withdrawals amounts + dividends) "eat" the deposits then all will collapse...

BUT IF the KHS price decrease it is possible that the system never collapses because investors have already gegulate the general lost and all can even restart if new investors make deposits.

...ThorSWO you were faster than me...

GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:53:35 PM

Next.

Not everything that is withdrawn are mining rewards, there's hundreds of BTC changing hands everyday via trading.
How did they manage to leave the hot wallet untouched for two weeks and during this time there was a mining outage and massive withdraws occurred.
This is where cold wallets kick in, it's actually a good sign and not a bad one you're trying to create FUD with.

your word salad doesnt impress me much ive graduated from hastalk

the point is you can move the money from your left pocket to your right pocket but if there is no mining going on the owner will run when he sees the income dwindling

so please everyone put as much as you can into scrypt.cc and keep the scheme going also reinvest all your earnings

that is essential for thorswo to exit with profit
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:01:08 PM

Next.

the point is you can move the money from your left pocket to your right pocket but if there is no mining going on the owner will run when he sees the income dwindling

so please everyone put as much as you can into scrypt.cc and keep the scheme going also reinvest all your earnings

I'm in profit as it is, have been in profit since November of last year.
I don't really care if anyone invests or not, I just like calling your bullshit out.
Right now I'm making around 1.5 BTC per day, all profits.
Next.
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

Next.

I don't really care if anyone invests or not, I just like calling your bullshit out.
Next.

oh really

we have a high rolling shill here

so what bullshit are we talking about?

are you going to start showing proof of mining now?

because that would be the best way to prove me wrong
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:22:52 PM

Next.

Next.

oh really

The best proof is going down there and seeing with your own eyes.
All else can be faked.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:24:56 PM

Most of this worse than useless junk wasn´t even aware until last week that this operation existed. Totally useless, on ignore. Makes these threads much easier and faster to follow anyway the more crap you filter out.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:29:32 PM

All else can be faked.

Yeah, because that has ever happened. Oh, hang on, 'Admin' said it has happened so, you know, no conflict of interest, totally not likely to lie about something like that, right? Right?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:32:30 PM

All else can be faked.

Yeah, because that has ever happened. Oh, hang on, 'Admin' said it has happened so, you know, no conflict of interest, totally not likely to lie about something like that, right? Right?

I wouldn't be so sure about it not happening.
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:32:55 PM

All else can be faked.

yeah right like you can fake mined blocks

so why havent they done so if thats so easy to fake?

but if you insist on paying me to go down there i can find a couple of days just let me know
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:46:31 PM

All else can be faked.

but if you insist on paying me to go down there i can find a couple of days just let me know

Faking mined blocks? Undecided Can you please be more specific?

Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:39:13 PM

As far as i know they did hosted a public pool containing their ghs + users back in GPU era, i've discovered this talking to users of their service for longer than a year, and they shut this pool down (at least for public) when asic came over. Admin had some health related issues and that delayed site interface updates and some other stuff that were to happen by last year yet.
So my conclusions were they did were real with 4 DC full of GPU rigs back then by i don't really know if they do have as much power as they say now a days. First bcz gpu mining can't even pay it electricity bill and i don't see asic scrypt miners that cheap around the market although i belive that they may have access to newer tecnologies not sold to common users right now. The scrypt network hash hate seems suspicious too, i think it's around 4Ths (+/-) and they claim having 500Ghs active for now but a total of 850Ghs.
Not saying i don't trust them, but i don't fully trust, but still looking foward in their services giving a vote of confidence. But as always never investing more than i can afford to lose.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:59:17 PM

Next.

Next.

oh really

ThorSWO is one of the biggest defenders of scrypt.cc here (seemingly his account was created for this sole purpose). The reason for that should be obvious. He's broken even long ago and everything he makes now is pure profit. He wants this to continue for as long as is possible. Obviously that's not proof that what he is saying is a lie, but when reading his posts just keep in mind his situation.

He couldn't care less if you invested your life savings into this thing and lost it all a week later. He wants you to do that so he can keep taking his profit.

When this whole scheme goes belly up you won't see his account around here any more, that's for sure.
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:05:29 PM

Next.

Next.

oh really

ThorSWO is one of the biggest defenders of scrypt.cc here (seemingly his account was created for this sole purpose). The reason for that should be obvious. He's broken even long ago and everything he makes now is pure profit. He wants this to continue for as long as is possible. Obviously that's not proof that what he is saying is a lie, but when reading his posts just keep in mind his situation.

He couldn't care less if you invested your life savings into this thing and lost it all a week later. He wants you to do that so he can keep taking his profit.

When this whole scheme goes belly up you won't see his account around here any more, that's for sure.

Please point me to a post where I tell someone to join.
Why am I not sporting a ref link in my signature like yourself?
Once again, I could care less if anyone joins.
I just bring some facts to the table.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:16:44 PM

Next.

oh really

Why are you doing this though?
What is your motivation?

Why are you seemingly on a crusade to defend something that may or may not be a scam?

Any reasonable person would have to ask the question: How does ThorSWO benefit from defending this operation?
And there is only one logical answer: More profit.
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:06:30 PM

Next.

oh really

Why are you doing this though?
What is your motivation?

Why are you seemingly on a crusade to defend something that may or may not be a scam?

Any reasonable person would have to ask the question: How does ThorSWO benefit from defending this operation?
And there is only one logical answer: More profit.

Why are you on a crusade to "destroy" something that may or may not be a scam?
I also don't think me posting here is going to make me profit more.
SCC has that covered pretty well.
16 Months paying like clock work, they don't need people defending them.
I just like stating some facts.
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:27:03 PM

As far as i know they did hosted a public pool containing their ghs + users back in GPU era, i've discovered this talking to users of their service for longer than a year, and they shut this pool down (at least for public) when asic came over. Admin had some health related issues and that delayed site interface updates and some other stuff that were to happen by last year yet.
So my conclusions were they did were real with 4 DC full of GPU rigs back then by i don't really know if they do have as much power as they say now a days. First bcz gpu mining can't even pay it electricity bill and i don't see asic scrypt miners that cheap around the market although i belive that they may have access to newer tecnologies not sold to common users right now. The scrypt network hash hate seems suspicious too, i think it's around 4Ths (+/-) and they claim having 500Ghs active for now but a total of 850Ghs.
Not saying i don't trust them, but i don't fully trust, but still looking foward in their services giving a vote of confidence. But as always never investing more than i can afford to lose.

there was never any public pool

this has always been like that with no proof of mining

the fact is theyre not mining therefore a ponzi

clever one for sure like they cut payouts by 70% and still have everyone shilling for them

get your facts straight

All else can be faked.

ask thorswo hes saying "All else can be faked." when confronted about proof of mining
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:34:01 PM

ThorSWO, it´s a medical condition called obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Et cetera.

ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

there was never any public pool

this has always been like that with no proof of mining

the fact is theyre not mining therefore a ponzi

clever one for sure like they cut payouts by 70% and still have everyone shilling for them

get your facts straight

All else can be faked.

ask thorswo hes saying "All else can be faked." when confronted about proof of mining

I'm not sure about public pools as I've never seen it nor have I asked Admin about them.
You mention they cut payouts by 70% last week when in fact it dropped 63%.
Since then it's gone up around 7% and will be going up another ~40% on June 1st when the new electricity rates kick in.
Weird ponzi.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: