Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:04:53 PM

Whatever, I must take note of big players in the market that clearly have tons of both money,trust and confidence. And have had for quite a while actually. And of course there´s no shortage of smaller players either it seems. It´s a message I take from that market. Which leads me to believe that this operation isn´t going away any time soon. Of course it could be the wrong impression so don´t blame me if it folds next week.  Grin

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:15:21 PM

There are rather substantial money flows into scrypt which probably doesn´t help the crap that some of the garbage so obsessed with scrypt is trying to scam people into. So it´s sour referral whores. Others could be into trying some extortion racket. There can be many agendas and of course the garbage isn´t going to disclose the real ones.

Is there any chance you could actually answer to the facts proving scrypt.cc is lying about their mining or are you just going to keep posting repetitive uses of the word, 'garbage' and pretending to yourself that we can't tell that your ranting is just to distract from your lack of reasoning?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:29:26 PM

I got it after the first two postings and wasn´t interested in reading the same thing 200 times more so if this devil guy is posting to me it shouldn´t expect any reply. Won´t be reading it ever.

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:04:08 PM

Why anybody in their right mind  would even bother to read garbage that insists that someone is guilty until he proves his innocence (a clear contradiction of civilized procedure everywhere except obviously in the shitholes where said garbage resides and where it has received  this insane and immoral stance)

is absolutely beyond me.
There is no good reason for the two weeks of radio silence.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:24:35 PM

Why anybody in their right mind  would even bother to read garbage that insists that someone is guilty until he proves his innocence (a clear contradiction of civilized procedure everywhere except obviously in the shitholes where said garbage resides and where it has received  this insane and immoral stance)

is absolutely beyond me.

Since there´s probably a reason why you state this for a fact I can only wait for you to elaborate on what you know for facts here.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:30:14 PM

is absolutely beyond me.

Since there´s probably a reason why you state this for a fact I can only wait for you to elaborate on what you know for facts here.
What are you confused about? There are multiple people working there, even if he was sick or got in an accident or whatever someone else should have been able to at least get a message out through the chatbox. The panic caused by this is deliberate.

galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:42:38 PM

is absolutely beyond me.

What are you confused about? There are multiple people working there, even if he was sick or got in an accident or whatever someone else should have been able to at least get a message out through the chatbox. The panic caused by this is deliberate.

All right, you know for a fact that multiple people work there and you know this and that. Good for you. Maybe you even know admin.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:46:04 PM

is absolutely beyond me.

All right, you know for a fact that multiple people work there and you know this and that. Good for you. Maybe you even know admin.
He has said they have multiple people. Either they do, or he is a liar. Either way, no good reason for the radio silence. This will be my last response until you say something useful.

galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:00:59 PM

Well, I didn´t panic and I´m sure as hell not going to complain about some anon panicking idiots. What they do is their business not mine, well apart from helping my business here some of course.

BTC Buddy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:23:50 PM

There are rather substantial money flows into scrypt which probably doesn´t help the crap that some of the garbage so obsessed with scrypt is trying to scam people into. So it´s sour referral whores. Others could be into trying some extortion racket. There can be many agendas and of course the garbage isn´t going to disclose the real ones.

Is there any chance you could actually answer to the facts proving scrypt.cc is lying about their mining or are you just going to keep posting repetitive uses of the word, 'garbage' and pretending to yourself that we can't tell that your ranting is just to distract from your lack of reasoning?

speaking of repetitive...

My dog ate the rewards
galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:44:09 PM

speaking of repetitive...

Well, it´s just repetitive and contentless crap that clearly nobody takes seriously. Hope it pops a vein over its obsession here to be of some use.

LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:53:33 PM

The fact that the reward history is showing 34 pages to me, but if i want to open page 2 it freezes at page 1. So maybe the admin wants to hide someting from us.
Same with the leaderboard. Why is it not running it is not affected by any hack i think. (If there was a hack)
Does he want to hide, that the big guys left his "legit" cloud mining company?
Why he, after nearly 3 weeks, is not bringing back the old rewards. He said 5-7 days to recover the losses. That time is over by far now.

I do not trust this cloud mining company at the moment, but at this low price i leave my 5555khs there and see what happens. Not so much to lose.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:40:45 PM

The fact that the reward history is showing 34 pages to me, but if i want to open page 2 it freezes at page 1. So maybe the admin wants to hide someting from us.
Same with the leaderboard. Why is it not running it is not affected by any hack i think. (If there was a hack)
Does he want to hide, that the big guys left his "legit" cloud mining company?
Why he, after nearly 3 weeks, is not bringing back the old rewards. He said 5-7 days to recover the losses. That time is over by far now.

I do not trust this cloud mining company at the moment, but at this low price i leave my 5555khs there and see what happens. Not so much to lose.

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
BangSamiet

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:01:53 PM

Aaaaaahhahaha,,, LOL
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:24:44 AM

After looking through the last few pages of this thread I have separated the two groups still involved with scrypt.cc directly.

Maybe the users that think it is morally fine to continue to support a scam/ponzi, namely:
ThorSWO
CanariAnali
galdur
chunker
Julia_love
ValleyOfTheWolves

,would like to say thank you to the investors that have lost their money to scam recently, namely:
limar
MyAdidas
DumbModz

It was only the fact that they sacrificed their investments that the first group can be happy making money.

It's my money and I do what I want with it. For me it's a good service and I profit for months already, so do many others who don't even come here listening to your shite stories.
It might be that 99 % of the coins are a scam and many make money out of this when sell in time but.... Following you guys it's not a scam when you get a 300% POS yearly while the coins are losing value when there is to much supply. Coins are coming from NOTHING more then a script, as a buyer you get profit until it disappears into thin air and you have nothing left. The only ones that benefits are the developers and the smart ones that take there profit in time. And sure that is not ponzi :p
I would say to all of the scrypt cc haters that you better sell all your crypto and go to work to make money, But then again that is hard :p
At the end it is all very risky if it is scrypt cc, Bitcoin or any other alternative crypto.

TL;DR

What I think you meant to say was, Thank you.

FTFY

That is correct thank you so much for your input you and your FUD friends are really helpful to the community.

And most of all Thank you so much scrypt cc that I have been able to make almost 5,000 us$ in the last 4 months and it would be great to have my beer money for a long time more.

In the mean while how much money did you FUD spreading f*cktards made by wasting your time here, oh right, get a life.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:29:44 AM

That is correct thank you so much for your input you and your FUD friends are really helpful to the community.

And most of all Thank you so much scrypt cc that I have been able to make almost 5,000 us$ in the last 4 months and it would be great to have my beer money for a long time more.

In the mean while how much money did you FUD spreading f*cktards made by wasting your time here, oh right, get a life.

You =

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
limar

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:49:34 AM

After looking through the last few pages of this thread I have separated the two groups still involved with scrypt.cc directly.

Maybe the users that think it is morally fine to continue to support a scam/ponzi, namely:
ThorSWO
CanariAnali
galdur
chunker
Julia_love
ValleyOfTheWolves

,would like to say thank you to the investors that have lost their money to scam recently, namely:
limar
MyAdidas
DumbModz

It was only the fact that they sacrificed their investments that the first group can be happy making money.

It's my money and I do what I want with it. For me it's a good service and I profit for months already, so do many others who don't even come here listening to your shite stories.
It might be that 99 % of the coins are a scam and many make money out of this when sell in time but.... Following you guys it's not a scam when you get a 300% POS yearly while the coins are losing value when there is to much supply. Coins are coming from NOTHING more then a script, as a buyer you get profit until it disappears into thin air and you have nothing left. The only ones that benefits are the developers and the smart ones that take there profit in time. And sure that is not ponzi :p
I would say to all of the scrypt cc haters that you better sell all your crypto and go to work to make money, But then again that is hard :p
At the end it is all very risky if it is scrypt cc, Bitcoin or any other alternative crypto.

TL;DR

What I think you meant to say was, Thank you.

FTFY

In the mean while how much monuey did you FUD spreading f*cktards made by wasting your time here, oh right, get a life.

just noticed someone mentioned my name, well i have to say that when last year i made account i deposited only 0.01 BTC but over a time my network grew and monthly earning reached to 1BTC so hell ya i earned my initial deposit looooooooooooooooong back now due to recent hack my pin is screwed up and i m just requesting admin to reset it. hopefully he eill fix this issue.
im still using my refferal links and promoting this site bcoz it gave me alot and just ate my PIN

Go to Hell
Orhan1337

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:05:19 AM

I think the hot wallet is almost funded enough for the rewards to rise.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:07:05 AM

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

Almost funded enough for some more hookers and blow and a trip to the Cayman Islands.

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: