Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

...Not to beat a dead horse, but look at Hashnest.

Hashnest shill.

...How is that even possible? There's no affiliate program there. And I don't care if anyone else invests there or not. it's a point of comparison for a legitimate cloud mining operation vs. this lie-based Ponzi.

Nice rebuttal though.

Beating a dead horse indeed.  Why are you guys still here?  I think you have repeated yourself quite enough already. 

Apparently not enough since you're still not getting "why". Because scrypt.cc is a pig (not to be confused with a sea pig) that many here would like to decorate with obscene amounts of lipstick. Better now?
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

Thanks, didn't realise it was so easy! Personally, I think they are mining. Sure, 850ghash is prolly bullshit but maybe they got half that.

All the ponzi talk is based on 850. So, what if they're lying and only have half that, still a (mainly) legit mining operation innit? Hey? I've said it before and I'll say it again, either stick some cash in there or shut the fuk up. Really, it's pretty simple. No proof it's a scam, no hard proof it's real.

True.......Well Said....
Mr.Bitcoin303

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:11:05 PM

All this talk of "850" can someone please refrence where this is stated by the admin? As the only place I've seen it is in this thread mentioned by others
zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

Smiley Wink Cheesy
Lets just say I have a shit load of GHs in hardware - between 500 & 850 but I want to mine the most profitable scrypt coins with minimal public exposure and network infrastructure i.e. setting up my own pools for all those possible shit coins and not so shit coins.
So I just get all the known & worth while multi coin pools lined up, setup my mines and my own system to monitor the markets, pools etc.

Then just continue to mine the crap out of any profitable scrypt based coin, switch when I need to switch or just switch some of my
GHs to another pool or coin etc.

Then this guy comes along (respect for your interest & forum activities), scans the known public record pools hash rate stats, do some maths & point out WTF, how can I claim to own 500 to 850 GHs because only a piss % of UNKNOWN mining pools exist in this data set for a specific coin!

So what if the REAL strategy is own a shit load of GHs & mine on ANY good pool at ANY time that's most profitable for the miners and split
the GHs at ANY time to create a spread ... if I had the hardware then I'll plug it that way & not deal with the EXTRA admin
of setting up dedicated pools for shit, pump/dump & yes well cool coins etc.

Just some imaginary thought that popped in my head a while back when I read these math based assumptions that lead to some conclusive "evidence".

I don't think SCC ever had their own "named" pool & by the sounds of Admin never will...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:29:30 PM

All this talk of "850" can someone please refrence where this is stated by the admin? As the only place I've seen it is in this thread mentioned by others

It's right here in this thread. Perhaps reading before posting would be a good start.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11250367#msg11250367

The users currently own 500GHS, a 350GHS batch just arrived last week but we don't plan in selling those KHS for the time being.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:43:05 PM

not deal with the EXTRA admin

Except, of course the 60GH figure I quoted for the entire Scrypt altcoin network total, outside of Litecoin, refers to the entire Scrypt altcoin network total, not just that which is mined by 'unknown' miners.

This is what I keep having to repeat, even if the ONLY mining on every single non-LTC altcoin was being done by scrypt.cc it would still not be enough to make the numbers work for their claims.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:46:23 PM

Scrypt.cc is an amazing service. I have withdrawn all of my original investment and I am still making enough ROI at the reduced reward rate to pay for my rent every month. I am so grateful for scc and the freedom it is allowing me. I know that it may not last forever, but what I have gotten out of it so far is more than I could have imagined.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:47:41 PM

I don't think SCC ever had their own "named" pool & by the sounds of Admin never will...

Nice try, but it doesn't address why for example LTC hashrate didn't drop by 500-850 GH/s when scrypt.cc "moved" their farm recently.

And there are no "coins" here, at this level there is only LTC (with merge mining). Any other Scrypt coin would be crushed by a fraction of this hashrate, so you can forget about profit switching. So which pools do you think scrypt.cc is using?

Some links to get you started:

https://www.litecoinpool.org/stats
https://www.f2pool.com/litecoin-blocks
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:09:43 PM

Hashnest shill.

...How is that even possible? There's no affiliate program there. And I don't care if anyone else invests there or not. it's a point of comparison for a legitimate cloud mining operation vs. this lie-based Ponzi.

Nice rebuttal though.

You don't need an affiliate program to be a shill.  They are called employees or contract employees.  If you think hashnest doesn't want the deposits that scc gets then you are bigger fool than most of the people here.  Honestly, it's the only reason I can see for people like you and crypto d'tard to keep beating a head horse.

My dog ate the rewards
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:54:35 PM

Just tried to take out the balance to my wallet but unfortunately my pin seems incorrect. Will look into it tomorrow. Does anyone know the current price per Kh by heart?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:00:13 PM

Hashnest shill.

Nice rebuttal though.

You don't need an affiliate program to be a shill.  They are called employees or contract employees.  If you think hashnest doesn't want the deposits that scc gets then you are bigger fool than most of the people here.  Honestly, it's the only reason I can see for people like you and crypto d'tard to keep beating a head horse.

And that's why dumbasses like you will continue to defend SCC. Scan this thread - many, many times, we have been asked to provide legitimate alternatives. Now take off the tinfoil hat for a minute. Do you really think Bitmain gives enough of a fuck about me, you, or anyone else posting here to the extent that they would pay me to post in their favor? You want truth? It's better for me if you don't deposit at Hashnest because when no one's buying, the price drops. Just like at ScamCC. I'd rather all of you pull every dime you have out of there so I can get the cheapest S5 shares possible, especially with BTC price being up these past few weeks.

I'm not speaking for Hashnest. They'll make money no matter what because their maintenance fees are the same in USD every day. I'm speaking for me, and I don't give two shits where your money goes as long as it doesn't perpetuate Ponzis like this.

Call me a shill all you want. ScryptCC will still be a scam.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
BTC Buddy

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:19:07 AM

Hashnest shill.

Nice rebuttal though.

And that's why dumbasses like you will continue to defend SCC. Scan this thread - many, many times, we have been asked to provide legitimate alternatives. Now take off the tinfoil hat for a minute. Do you really think Bitmain gives enough of a fuck about me, you, or anyone else posting here to the extent that they would pay me to post in their favor? You want truth? It's better for me if you don't deposit at Hashnest because when no one's buying, the price drops. Just like at ScamCC. I'd rather all of you pull every dime you have out of there so I can get the cheapest S5 shares possible, especially with BTC price being up these past few weeks.

I'm not speaking for Hashnest. They'll make money no matter what because their maintenance fees are the same in USD every day. I'm speaking for me, and I don't give two shits where your money goes as long as it doesn't perpetuate Ponzis like this.

I have obviously touched a nerve.  First off I have never defended scc.  If fact I have been critical of them. Check my previous posts.  I would think you of all people would get your facts straight before spewing off.

You and Crypto d'tard must be the same person. It would make sense.

My dog ate the rewards
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:02:19 AM

Just tried to take out the balance to my wallet but unfortunately my pin seems incorrect. Will look into it tomorrow. Does anyone know the current price per Kh by heart?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:11:58 AM

Hashnest shill.

Nice rebuttal though.

Don't forget one fundamental difference. Scrypt.cc REQUIRES shills and puppets to sustain its income - without new money it would collapse very quickly. Same shills that keep mentioning scrypt.cc as some sort of competitor for the likes of Hashnest in the hopes to create an illusion of legitimacy. Pathetic.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:42:08 AM

Hashnest shill.

Nice rebuttal though.

I have obviously touched a nerve.  First off I have never defended scc.  If fact I have been critical of them. Check my previous posts.  I would think you of all people would get your facts straight before spewing off.

Now you're just boring. I've been called a shill and/or been accused of being the same person as Cryptodevil several times already, and by far more interesting and eloquent trolls than yourself. Since you're not defending ScamCC, but also calling the people bringing the facts to light shills and trolls, we can all safely assume you're just here to be a douche.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
BTC Buddy

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:28:17 AM

Hashnest shill.

Nice rebuttal though.

Now you're just boring. I've been called a shill and/or been accused of being the same person as Cryptodevil several times already, and by far more interesting and eloquent trolls than yourself. Since you're not defending ScamCC, but also calling the people bringing the facts to light shills and trolls, we can all safely assume you're just here to be a douche.

Calling me a dumbass and douche. It doesn't get more eloquent than that. I stand by original statement Hashnest shill.

You beat your dead horse and I will beat mine.

My dog ate the rewards
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:23:15 AM

Smiley Wink Cheesy
Lets just say I have a shit load of GHs in hardware - between 500 & 850 but I want to mine the most profitable scrypt coins with minimal public exposure and network infrastructure i.e. setting up my own pools for all those possible shit coins and not so shit coins.
So I just get all the known & worth while multi coin pools lined up, setup my mines and my own system to monitor the markets, pools etc.

Then just continue to mine the crap out of any profitable scrypt based coin, switch when I need to switch or just switch some of my
GHs to another pool or coin etc.

Then this guy comes along (respect for your interest & forum activities), scans the known public record pools hash rate stats, do some maths & point out WTF, how can I claim to own 500 to 850 GHs because only a piss % of UNKNOWN mining pools exist in this data set for a specific coin!

So what if the REAL strategy is own a shit load of GHs & mine on ANY good pool at ANY time that's most profitable for the miners and split
the GHs at ANY time to create a spread ... if I had the hardware then I'll plug it that way & not deal with the EXTRA admin

Just some imaginary thought that popped in my head a while back when I read these math based assumptions that lead to some conclusive "evidence".

Why pay pool fees and share the rewards with the other people on the pool when you have enough hashpower to mine every coin for as long as you want to?
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:25:00 AM

not very reliable as site
I was doing small regular deposits, they changed my depot address so I didn't receive my last deposit, and the support "27/7" had never responded me
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

scrypt.cc's legendary 24/7 support is really 24/7 always offline support
out of 5 tickets, none we're answered
legendary service!
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:34:51 AM

This is really weird, my old pincode works again. And I don't get a confirmation email anymore, apparently it will be paid out within 24 hours. Let's see what happens here.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: