Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:42:17 PM by TheAstronomer

I think it's safe to say ScryptCC is on life support. I HAVE NEVER seen khs prices this low.

Any clues on why are khs so low?

Yes, it is because the rewards are quite low right now, if the rewards go up, the price of khs will follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:37:10 PM

LOL!
I didn't know that one post sharing my great experiences on the site would tick all of you broke pussies off.
Noted.  Grin

Bullshit. I did some math recently. There was a relatively short period between maybe December and the "farm move" episode when you could potentially "ROI". Anybody claiming otherwise is either lying or made their money "trading" (although most likely lying too). Anybody who bought in last March-April at 0.015 BTC per KH/s lost 90%+ even with full "reinvestment". Anybody who "invested" shortly before the "farm move" never had a chance to sell for a higher price.

So who's "everybody" again?

Most of you ponzi police have no clue on how the site works.
SCC's not a place where you buy KHS and let it sit.
You have to work it, selling on crashes, rebuying lower, sometimes reinvesting.
All of this brings your average buy in down.
When prices were around ~0.00001300 my average buy in was ~0.00000600.
I was not hurt when it crashed, I actually profited more.
There's a lot of people that have made a load of money here, and a lot continue to do so.

If some of you spent the amount of time you spend here on trying to make some cash.
You wouldn't be the broke envious bastards you are.

Are we really back to "I'm making money and you must be broke and are therefore jealous?" The guy who owns a brownstone isn't jealous of the guy dealing crack on the corner, and the homeowner also isn't broke. He wants the grody low-lifes out of his neighborhood.

You and your Scryptard followers never cease to amaze me. You assume we spend all our free time posting here, because you're used to having to babysit your Scam.CC account 24/7 to watch for price changes, hacks, owl invasions, or whatever the fuck Marcelo comes up with this week. The reality is that those of us speaking out against Scam.CC have more free time because legitimate investments don't require the level of oversight that your favorite Ponzi does.

So, that being said, please bring on the:

• Shill accusations
  • Personal insults
  • Insinuations of jealousy
  • , and anything else that makes you feel good but does nothing to disprove that ScryptCC is a giant Ponzi based on lies

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:45:33 PM

I don't know whether to believe you or not. It seems odd that you wouldn't be worried given all the red flags we are seeing.

I have been a member of SCC since the day I found out about it.
February 5, 2014.
Since then I have followed it on a daily basis.
I know everything that has happened on the site.
I have talked to Marcelo for countless hours about various topics.
He even helped me setup a few mining rigs last year.
The site was never a role model, it's always been ugly, had it's issues and bugs.
But Marcelo has earned my trust numerous times over and over.
Right now my investment in SCC is around $50K.
It's been up to $200K once.
My profit's around $120K.

I thought you withdrew 1000 btc? I have not been paying exact attention to the markets lately, but I don't think the math on that checks out.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:27:12 AM

Option #1: Needs medical attention
Option #2: Shill
Option #3: Pathological liar
Option #4: Cunt
Option #5: Admin himself

Yep. I think you got it. I also think it's worth considering that it could be multiple items from the list. I could see a 1-3-4 combo easily.

"All of the above" works too.

I dont know what is real money for you, but everybody who joined scc and didnt do stupid things/like clicking for free KHS, or selling KHS for lower prize then he bought because of panic, etc../ , did nice profit.

Bullshit. I did some math recently. There was a relatively short period between maybe December and the "farm move" episode when you could potentially "ROI". Anybody claiming otherwise is either lying or made their money "trading" (although most likely lying too). Anybody who bought in last March-April at 0.015 BTC per KH/s lost 90%+ even with full "reinvestment". Anybody who "invested" shortly before the "farm move" never had a chance to sell for a higher price.

So who's "everybody" again?

"0.015 BTC per KH/s" - here is mistake in your math, and dont say bullshit to me, I never said anything which is not true.  So again, anybody who bought in march-april /sooner/ could wait two moth and withdraw same BTC as he invested + he can sell his KHS in current price as a profit. /for examlple me/  Yes, there was "electricity" and "hack" problems, and one can be very stupid to believe that things are exactly like "admin" said, BUT most people who lose here, they was hacked or they falled in panic and sell very low /to "escape while they can" which is a stupidiest thing to do with your investment/ , or maybe few of them was just very unlucky. But even now, site is still profitable. But me personaly will not send anything more to scc and absolutely not recomending to anybody. /I also never did it before, when I trusted the site/

Sorry, missed a zero there. 0.0015 per KH/s. March 2014. The math is correct though. No chance of ROI of any kind from that point, no matter how long you wait or when you sell it. Only towards the end of 2014 scrypt.cc switched to LTCGear-style ponzi - super cheap "hashpower" and < 100 day ROI. That only worked for a very narrow range of "investors", who just happen to be in this thread now, what a coincidence.

And yes, you did say something that is not true. "Everyone" is not true.

Most of you ponzi police have no clue on how the site works.
SCC's not a place where you buy KHS and let it sit.
You have to work it, selling on crashes, rebuying lower, sometimes reinvesting.
All of this brings your average buy in down.
When prices were around ~0.00001300 my average buy in was ~0.00000600.
I was not hurt when it crashed, I actually profited more.
There's a lot of people that have made a load of money here, and a lot continue to do so.

If some of you spent the amount of time you spend here on trying to make some cash.
You wouldn't be the broke envious bastards you are.

When you "work it, selling on crashes, rebuying lower, sometimes reinvesting", who is funding your profit? Admin out of his pocket? Mining revenue?

And is it "tomorrow" yet? How about them TX ids and signatures?
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:30:53 AM

I think it's safe to say ScryptCC is on life support. I HAVE NEVER seen khs prices this low.

Yes, it is because the rewards are quite low right now, if the rewards go up, the price of khs will follow.

But rewards have been low for quite some time, and there was a slight increase about 5 days ago.

Since then, the price has been dropping...

Not bad though, as I keep buying. Just wanted to know if there were another reason (some post by admin or the like)

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:51:23 AM

But rewards have been low for quite some time, and there was a slight increase about 5 days ago.

Since then, the price has been dropping...

Not bad though, as I keep buying. Just wanted to know if there were another reason (some post by admin or the like)

People loose confidence, then admin bumps up rewards and the price goes up again. Feel free to re-quote me in a few days! If this was a scam, admin has had multiple opportunities to cut and run. But no, he's still there, processing withdrawals, working on new servers, resolving tickets etc etc.

I still make my every second day withdrawals and still reinvest some. I sleep well at night.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:15:22 AM

you give loans to people who lost everyting in crypto   and here you wanna save people

I'm not here to save anyone. I'm not a fucking charity. I want to amass more Bitcoin like everyone else here, and the big picture view is that any kind of lie-based scam is bad for Crypto. When investors who are looking for the best returns see more negative press about Bitcoin scams, they pull out, and it devalues the currency. It also ends up scaring off people new to crypto who have sites like ScryptCC as their first experience, get burned, and never come back to Bitcoin because they think all it is, is people with too much time investing in a series of HYIPs, aka, Ponzis.

I'd still rather have lost BTC on someone on BTCJam that ran off with a loan, than knowingly continued to participate in and defend an outright deceitful piece of crap like ScryptCC.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:21:18 AM

This hasnt collapsed yet  Huh
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:25:45 AM

I don't think site wil close only up and downs.. o well,, just like in real life...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:29:46 AM

When someone has an unlimited supply of "hashrate" to sell this can go on for quite some time.

Just like a hyperstaking shitcoin, you should know  Grin
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:36:44 AM

No. There seems to be a never-ending supply of people that refuse to believe it's a scam, that continue to ignore the evidence of said scam, and continue to deposit BTC into said scam while defending it fervently. They are a special breed that doesn't realize a 300% LTC price increase should not cause a drop in Scrypt mining payouts, and that believe the owner is somehow hiding a magical 850 Gh/s Scrypt mining operation by mining at F2Pool under multiple IPs, as well as "other coins we just don't know about."

And no, I'm not making any of this up. They actually said the stuff about F2Pool and the magic coins.

TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

All of the people that think scc is a scam keep bumping this thread to argue with eachother, which only further brings attention to scc and new potential investors. Any publicity is good publicity.
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:15:22 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:30:38 AM by CanariAnali

All of the people that think scc is a scam keep bumping this thread to argue with eachother, which only further brings attention to scc and new potential investors. Any publicity is good publicity.

They are nothing more then FUD spreaders, they have their head up their arse, talking in circles, when they can not win they become abusive.
While at scrypt is nothing good for them where you will get about 1.5% some are advertising Dice sites where the house edge is 1% or more
Saying crypt is  a scam and not good for the crypto currency cz money floats away into fiat... Bitcoin Gambling sites are okay where people spend 2 billion dollars year.. they must be a bunch of jokers.

As long as Scrypt will exist so will this thread including the FUD spreaders wasting their time while we are making money. Grin
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:24:10 AM

They are nothing more then FUD spreaders, they have their head up their arse, talking in circles, when they can not win they become abusive.

Win what? There's no competition here. There's a scam site, some shills, some potential victims. Obviously there's no way anyone is going to convince you that the site is a scam. You already know it and don't care so long as you make money from it.

While at scrypt is nothing good for them where you will get about 1.5% some are advertising Dice sites where the house edge is 1% or more

I don't think your comparison makes any sense. What is the 1.5% a percentage of? A 1% edge on a gambling site is about as low as you will find. Standard one-zero roulette has a 2.7% edge, and two-zero roulette has a 5.26% edge. The edge of dice sites is known by the players. The players know they are gambling. Dice sites don't pretend that any winnings are the result of "cloud mining" or "KHS". Everything is up front and the players know what they're getting into. That is nothing like this pretend mining operation.

Saying crypt is  a scam and not good for the crypto currency cz money floats away into fiat... Bitcoin Gambling sites are okay where people spend 2 billion dollars year.. they must be a bunch of jokers.

It's the deception that bothers people. If you lose coins on a gambling site you're unlikely to be surprised. If you lose coins on a cloud mining site where the shills tell you there's a "70 day ROI" you're going to feel cheated.

As long as Scrypt will exist so will this thread including the FUD spreaders wasting their time while we are making money. Grin

As long as the scam continues to run we'll keep warning potential victims about it, yes. And I guess you'll keep trying to make it look like it's a real mining operation. Good luck with that!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:51:10 AM

See above

Ur only talking into your own benefit.

I have invested money into scrypt because it is my money and decision. (so can a gable addictive does it at Dice) -1% a roll
I have more then enough profit to leave a part of the profit and still cash out (you can possibly see Scrypt as a Gamble if you like) +1.5% day
As long as Scrypt is paying I do not see it as a scam and I am very happy
I know it is not regulated but so is your advertised unlicensed Dice site

So you have managed to take your head out of your arse and listen to this, now you can put your head back and play Dice blind.
mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:45:53 AM

Why should all these people care if someone else steps into a ponzi???
People get scammed all the time in "real life" but where all you complainers when that happens???

Your wasting energy on things people will just ignore and still take the dive to potentially earn something, its human nature to do stupid things.
Waste your time on creating something legit where people can earn some money or move on =)

I never understood why someone would start a cloud mining platform anyway. Why would you rent out gear to people when you can earn much much more when its mining for yourself?
Where are the logics in that? What is someone thinking when they actually give away free cash, doesn't make sense. But still people fall for it.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:48:04 AM

See above

Ur only talking into your own benefit.

I have invested money into scrypt because it is my money and decision. (so can a gable addictive does it at Dice) -1% a roll
I have more then enough profit to leave a part of the profit and still cash out (you can possibly see Scrypt as a Gamble if you like) +1.5% day
As long as Scrypt is paying I do not see it as a scam and I am very happy
I know it is not regulated but so is your advertised unlicensed Dice site

So you have managed to take your head out of your arse and listen to this, now you can put your head back and play Dice blind.

You misquoted me. I didn't say any of the stuff you quoted me as saying. That looks like the kind of semi-literate shite you might write.

"so can a gable addictive does it at Dice"?

The old "it is paying so it isn't a scam" argument is old and invalid. All scams pay until they stop paying.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:53:58 AM

Why should all these people care if someone else steps into a ponzi???

I don't like to see people getting ripped off without having all the facts.

People get scammed all the time in "real life" but where all you complainers when that happens???

Usually somewhere else. Real life is big.

Your wasting energy on things people will just ignore and still take the dive to potentially earn something, its human nature to do stupid things.
Waste your time on creating something legit where people can earn some money or move on =)

I usually check this thread while waiting for builds to complete. ie. while I'm creating something legit.

I never understood why someone would start a cloud mining platform anyway.

Most so called "cloud mining" companies aren't really doing any mining; they're Ponzi schemes. People start them because it's an easy way of making lots of money from people who get tricked by them.

Why would you rent out gear to people when you can earn much much more when its mining for yourself?
Where are the logics in that? What is someone thinking when they actually give away free cash, doesn't make sense. But still people fall for it.

Maybe it makes sense if I can get a discount buying mining gear in bulk. If I can't afford to buy it all myself I might seek investment from others. And if I could get them to pay more than I'm ever likely to pay them back as mining rewards, then that makes it worth doing too I guess.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:00:50 AM

I never understood why someone would start a cloud mining platform anyway. Why would you rent out gear to people when you can earn much much more when its mining for yourself?

Perhaps Cloud Mining companies like the fact that instead of just a few people owning all the Bitcoin, they give a chance to people who could not otherwise get on the Bitcoin ladder for themselves to have a chance to have some as well. Smiley  Not everyone can set up 15TH/s worth of Bitcoin mining rigs at home. They might be married, live in a hot country, pay loads for electricity already.

If electricity is cheap, your partner is deaf or loves you so much she doesnt mind having a room in the house sounding like the engine room from a cruiseship and you live in a cold place so the miners can save you buying heaters in the winter, then sure why not, do mining at home...as it can be fun to tweak and to fiddle and mine where you please.  Not everyone can do that though.

Besides, Cloud Mining companies have to start by getting money off folks or else they dont have the upfront cash to purchase the miners which they can then keep have to keep selling more hashpower too. I am sure they do it to make money for themselves as well, but legit cloud mining companies dont tend to wait until they get enough cash then run off with it. They just keep buying and buying more and more hardware and upgrading their farms so they can offer more and more to users and of course profit a little from it as well.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:20:51 AM

People still defending this Ponzi scheme I see.

You should check under the bed, maybe admin is hiding the 850 GHS there lol

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: