Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:34:51 PM

OK, so I meant "broker" as a company you are buying "stocks" through. So you cant buy stocks without this company /I call broker. sorry/ , online....and back to beginning where I started with this, these companies are fully ponzi schemes /the good ones/ or there are other who are ponzi-scam, or fully scam. Anyway that was just my little note to stock market-scrypt.cc comparing. And I dont mean it bad, just wanted to point out, that "ponzi" is fully legal and fully functionable system in some busnesses.

So you're saying online brokerages like e-Trade, AmeriTrade, Schwaab, etc. are ponzis? And somehow this has escaped the SEC?

Interesting. You might be on to something here.

But probably not.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:35:18 PM

Hi ! How long do withdrawal take ? Been waiting for 3 hours  Undecided

when you withdrawing, you clicked on small window "your withdrawal will be processed to 24 hours" .  You clicked on it "OK".  SO what is your motivation write here/?/  after 3 hours?

This is what made me ask after 3 hours : "Confirmed and in queue to be sent. ETA: 20 minutes."

chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:38:34 PM

Hi ! How long do withdrawal take ? Been waiting for 3 hours  Undecided

when you withdrawing, you clicked on small window "your withdrawal will be processed to 24 hours" .  You clicked on it "OK".  SO what is your motivation write here/?/  after 3 hours?

This is what made me ask after 3 hours : "Confirmed and in queue to be sent. ETA: 20 minutes."

Wait at least 24hours as you agreed and if still nothing, then write about it.
chunker

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

OK, so I meant "broker" as a company you are buying "stocks" through. So you cant buy stocks without this company /I call broker. sorry/ , online....and back to beginning where I started with this, these companies are fully ponzi schemes /the good ones/ or there are other who are ponzi-scam, or fully scam. Anyway that was just my little note to stock market-scrypt.cc comparing. And I dont mean it bad, just wanted to point out, that "ponzi" is fully legal and fully functionable system in some busnesses.

So you're saying online brokerages like e-Trade, AmeriTrade, Schwaab, etc. are ponzis? And somehow this has escaped the SEC?

But probably not.

Sure they are, but maybe PONZI word does mean something different in your world /as usual/ . But sorry, you make me sick and tired. good luck man..
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:48:56 PM

How long do deposits take now because so far its been like 2 hours.

Why would you even deposit in this place?
Because I trust SCC and I'm not afraid to take a risk with my own money and sometimes in life you gotta take risks to get further ahead. You could lose every dime in the stock market tomorrow or create a business and just fail in a month. And by the way my deposit went through so nobody "stole my money" like some people are claiming and it was a considerable amount so they probably were victims of that phishing email. I agree this thread really is a complete time waister with people worrying about other people's money and throwing tantrums yelling "Scam!" or "No Scam!". To anyone in this forum the truth is no matter what you say or do you can't win here. Period.

The difference between the stock market and scrypt.cc is tremendous.

Scrypt.cc is a ponzi scheme with no way for anyone but the creator to truly make money. They control the prices directly and, on a whim, could wipe out your

The stock market is not so directly controlled and you can learn patterns to make money. There's not a single faceless entity controlling it.

stock market brokers are the ponziest ponzies, just to note..

Never used a broker so I can't comment on that. The stock market though is a viable form of investment. All investments carry risk but scrypt.cc is not an investment. It's a money pit.

never used a broker, thats interesting, how you invest in stock market then, please?

Huh

Seriously? Do some research mate.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:50:10 PM

But probably not.

Sure they are, but maybe PONZI word does mean something different in your world /as usual/ . But sorry, you make me sick and tired. good luck man..

Well in my world a Ponzi is a type of scam where investments from new investors are used to pay back older investors, until it collapses.

Also in my world, stock brokerages are heavily regulated by the SEC.

I don't know what world you live in, where you're defending SCC and decrying the entire stock market as a Ponzi. And unfortunately, the definition of Ponzi really isn't subject to multiple interpretations or your personal opinions. Sorry you're frustrated by what I'm saying.

Maybe you should stop saying stupid shit that isn't true.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
chunker

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:58:46 PM

But probably not.

Well in my world a Ponzi is a type of scam where investments from new investors are used to pay back older investors, until it collapses.

Also in my world, stock brokerages are heavily regulated by the SEC.

I don't know what world you live in, where you're defending SCC and decrying the entire stock market as a Ponzi. And unfortunately, the definition of Ponzi really isn't subject to multiple interpretations or your personal opinions. Sorry you're frustrated by what I'm saying.

Maybe you should stop saying stupid shit that isn't true.

"where you're defending SCC and decrying the entire stock market as a Ponzi. "  - I NEVER defending scrypt.cc, I NEVER said entire stock market is ponzi. Brokerages are ponzi.  Hope you get it now.   I dont know how you do it, but you are irritating like fly on shit.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:00:51 PM

"where you're defending SCC and decrying the entire stock market as a Ponzi. "  - I NEVER defending scrypt.cc, I NEVER said entire stock market is ponzi. Brokerages are ponzi.  Hope you get it now.   I dont know how you do it, but you are irritating like fly on shit.

Then mission accomplished. And FWIW, playing semantics games does not a valid argument make.

chunker

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:05:03 PM

"where you're defending SCC and decrying the entire stock market as a Ponzi. "  - I NEVER defending scrypt.cc, I NEVER said entire stock market is ponzi. Brokerages are ponzi.  Hope you get it now.   I dont know how you do it, but you are irritating like fly on shit.

Then mission accomplished. And FWIW, playing semantics games does not a valid argument make.

yes you continue, your irritating style. Im sure everybody like you. Im glad I have much better things to do then write these shits with you. Again good luck man, I dont need nothing more from you, ok?
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:07:31 PM

yes you continue, your irritating style. Im sure everybody like you. Im glad I have much better things to do then write these shits with you. Again good luck man, I dont need nothing more from you, ok?

Apparently, you do not...

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:09:32 PM

I do find it amusing just how many times these scrypturds rage-quit and then are unable to stop themselves posting again, thereby rendering their rage-quit moments even more laughable.

Pro-tip fanboys and shills: We are not going to stop keeping the issue of this scam's lies and deception front and center in this thread.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
chunker

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:20:03 PM

I do find it amusing just how many times these scrypturds rage-quit and then are unable to stop themselves posting again, thereby rendering their rage-quit moments even more laughable.

Pro-tip fanboys and shills: We are not going to stop keeping the issue of this scam's lies and deception front and center in this thread.

ah, another fly comes. enjoy..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:26:25 PM

ah, another fly comes. enjoy..

Hey I feel left out. Am I not annoying enough?

What's the trouble - is scrypt.cc's inevitable demise getting on your nerves?
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:35:07 PM

Scrypt.cc is a ponzi scheme with no way for anyone but the creator to truly make money. They control the prices directly and, on a whim, could wipe out your

The stock market is not so directly controlled and you can learn patterns to make money. There's not a single faceless entity controlling it.

I'm not the creator of SCC and I've made loads of profits there.

As much as you poor bastards pray and wish everyday.
I'm 100% certain that SCC is not going anywhere.
And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, please no $10 bets.
I know that's what most of the QQ ladies here have, like suchpoor and TehPoorer.
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:59:54 PM

I'm not able to log in right now. Let's hope the admin is working on something related to the rewards and mail server. As i understood the pastebin of the IRC chat from him, the rewards might be back at normal during this week. I personally don't believe this.

Now 2 minutes later i'm able to log in and the rewards history is cleared out. So there is definitely work going on right now.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:00:29 PM

I know that's what most of the QQ ladies here have, like suchpoor and TehPoorer.

Last time I looked 1 BTC was worth a little more than $10. And since you're running your mouth about how much you've made and how broke we all are...

Prove it bitch.

ThorSWO

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:07:41 PM

Last time I looked 1 BTC was worth a little more than $10. And since you're running your mouth about how much you've made and how broke we all are...

Prove it bitch.

I don't consider 1 BTC pocket change.
But I know that's your life's savings.
Let's do it, baby.
What conditions do you want, big man?
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:10:46 PM

Prove it bitch.

Let's do it, baby.

Whatever you think makes sense. I love this assumption that because you've made so much money, that I must be broke. Impeccable logic.

I'd say you could post your SCC deposit, trading, and reward history, except that your beloved admin keeps deleting it. I'd also think for it to be at all legit, you'd need to have a reputable escrow temporarily take over the account and post the screenshots.

I don't consider 1 BTC pocket change either, but I offered it as a bet to your buttbuddy the Anal Canary and he couldn't come up with jack shit.

Fact is, I don't think you can prove it.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:16:22 PM

I'm not the creator of SCC and I've made loads of profits there.

How about you first make good on your promise to post the proof of the 1000 BTC withdrawals.
ThorSWO

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:17:29 PM

Prove it bitch.

Let's do it, baby.

Whatever you think makes sense. I love this assumption that because you've made so much money, that I must be broke. Impeccable logic.

I'd say you could post your SCC deposit and reward history, except that your beloved admin keeps deleting it.

I don't consider 1 BTC pocket change either, but I offered it as a bet to your buttbuddy the Anal Canary and he couldn't come up with jack shit.

Fact is, I don't think you can prove it.

My deposit and withdraw history is intact.
Let's get this thing going somewhere with escrow.
I'll even call out the big money.
Dooglus  Grin I call you out on your 400 whatever BTC you were boasting around here a few weeks ago.
Since all of you are saying SCC's dead/dying/won't last long.
I'll bet that it will be up, running and paying in say 6 months, one year?
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: