Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

You need to decide whether it is worth taking the risk or not. Because during the last 6 months, many of the altcoins have gone down by anywhere from 50% to 95%. Analysts are already talking about the burst of the crypto-bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

Not all altcoins have a good future should be sure with your choice do research before investing money and sure power Altcoin like ethereum is good for long term investment
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Yes, you should invest in the company of alternative coins because there are lots of income in this field which raise them to change their current life status and become successful in future.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

At last time I don’t even try to find best coin on the market. On my mind it is necessary to choose the coin from top 5 or 10 rating. It would be most reasonable decision that suits the modern situation on the market.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Not all altcoins have a good future should be sure with your choice do research before investing money and sure power Altcoin like ethereum is good for long term investment
Altcoins are the future supporting platform and ETH is good for long term investment but not only this coin. Many best altcoins are available in the market so everyone research our convenience platform then only they will survive in long term. My suggestion is invest in two or more altcoins this will make good profit in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

thanks for advice. so I can say that the cryptocurrency market, you can transfer many of the rules of a stock exchange trade. they still work just as well.
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

it is always necessary to study the coin thoroughly before investing, especially if for a long time
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

it seems to me if you are going to earn by means of investments, then to study coins completely it should be the main rule, at random you will not go far
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

You need to decide whether it is worth taking the risk or not. Because during the last 6 months, many of the altcoins have gone down by anywhere from 50% to 95%. Analysts are already talking about the burst of the crypto-bubble.
what risk do you mean? if the risk of hacking, I think it has become a common risk in the crypto world.

the crypto bubble explosion is just a discourse that until today does not come true.

So, I see when the bearish market is a good time to buy a good altcoin.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

Yeah, you should invest in alternativecoin
because they are still reliable to use for the investors and at the same time they are providing a affordable price to the investors with good quality.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

I spend the whole my time for searching best coins in which I can invest money with most profitable results. Main coin in which I have putted my money is Ethereum and I don’t want to change this my coin on any other.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

As for me I still invest in altcoins. But before investing I usually do some study. I try to learn about current situation on cryptomatket in general as well as about how a certain coin is listed on exchanges.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

I have already tried about 50 Altcoins, both cheap and top, and I will tell you so that the main thing is not even whales but the total volume of coins and trades on it. It is these indicators that can clearly say whether it is worth buying it at all and enriching its portfolio with it.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Yes of course, you should invest in alternativcoin
because the company of alternativecoin is providing a chipper price and good quality of service and at the same time they are trusted company.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Yes of course, you should invest in alternativcoin
because the company of alternativecoin is providing a chipper price and good quality of service and at the same time they are trusted company.
in any case, you need to carefully choose from all the number of alternative coins, so as a result of having a good income. To date, many coins have lost their value and are practically losing their relevance in the future. If the market begins to recover, not all coins will survive this period.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
YES! I buy some altcoins. because at this moment most altcoins  price are very low and it is a very cheap and the potential coins.

These are my favorite coins RIPPLE, DEX, IOTA

hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

At last time I don’t even try to find best coin on the market. On my mind it is necessary to choose the coin from top 5 or 10 rating. It would be most reasonable decision that suits the modern situation on the market.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

Investing in Altcoin is one of the best ways to make a profit. Therefore, I always spend a lot of money to invest in the Altcoin. But it is important to choose the right Altcoin for investment.
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

I think a lot of people that favour altcoin think the greater multiples of gains are to be made in altcoin. This stuff is early and I have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Bitcoin or altcoins are both profitable because in the near future the cryptocurrency will be widely used across the globe so invest the money you afford to lose, most crypto people investing on altcoins because they don't need a large amount of money compare to bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: