Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

you should, investing altcoins is one of the best investment since you just have to hold it and wait for its price to increase, but you must choose an altcoin to invest very carefully because one mistake, you can lose almost half of your money in an instant.

Yes we are all humans and tends to behave like sheep i mean if we see any speculations or other people doing something we do the same without doing our research and most of the time this may lead to failure and at this period of time we will see most of the people investing into altcoins so we need to make sure we do not blindly follow them and need to select our altcoin carefully by considering the whitepaper and developer's team.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Invest in altcoin Huh

I never want to do that.
Invest in ICO and buy Altcoin.
Because it have a big risk to take a loss.
I just invest in ETH and BTC
I never invest on altcoin during the ICO but instead I find good projects to join in bounty campaigns to get a reward and earns bitcoin or ethereum from it which is much good to hold because of the potential of growing and give good profits. Working for it to have is much safer than to put an amount and invest it to the coins that sometimes ICO price is much higher than the price in the market exchange.

nguyenthu415141@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

Sure. I will invest in Altcoin, it will also help me generate a lot of profit with little capital and can not invest in Bitcoin.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
with investment will greatly help the development of coins to rise much better. so with the presence of Altcoin for investment will be very helpful for the development of Altcoin and make the future better and become a strong coin.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

Yes. I think it is a good opportunity to buy some good altcoin in this recent week market. It is so cheap that most of the altcoins drop 80% from the last peak in Dec.2018.

But it is not a good time to invest in new ICOs.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

I think it is a great opportunity to invest. But the problem is higher level of risk. Investing could be gain higher profits. So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
I see it is to invest in Altcoin is currently very potential to gain much greater profits in the future. therefore I use Altcoin for investment, and the benefits I might achieve will be quite high in the future. therefore I hope bang from the results of my future investments.
for investment is not too required. because it is for investment other than investing is also pretty good to run. besides that, there are also advantages that we can achieve by holding. but for others are also able to generate profits far greater than investment.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

It is always a penalization counterbalance between gamble and answers. For higher returns, assets in altcoins is itched atop of the cover of bitcoin. Top altcoins are fewer venturesome than the bum ranked coins.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

At this time, I recommend you dont invest anything in altcoin. The market is bad, it is hard to get profit from there. You should invest in ICO, choose some good ICO and buy it. If you have no idea about ICO, let's overview ELONCITY. This have good team and good roadmap
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

of course I will invest on Altcoin because among the many Altcoin there are very promising coins like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin or EOS, Altcoin price is also quite affordable suitable for me who have a small capital.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

it depends on you if you want or need to invest or not. if you can live without investing then you don't have to invest but if you want to earn more money then you can invest but if not then don't. just always remember to research first before investing to avoid being scammed.

I definitely agree with you mate. It all depends on what track you wanna go. Investing and holding is always a choice. Research should be your first activity before investing in any altcoins. Be sure also to prepare your emotion if you invest in altcoins. Altcoins investment  is very a big risk. Scammers is always everywhere.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Yes, definitely and why not? If I have a capital at this moment, I will surely buy some altcoins that I consider the best coin for me, to name a few the top of the list is Ethereum, probably the best of all altcoins because many Ico projects are in Ethereum base, they believe the capability of the dev, so it is really to invest in this coin.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Investing is always a big risk no matter where to invest, you need to always check projects and read their documentation without this you can not invest your money

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Thumbs up for you mate, yes all you have said are correct everyone who are interested in cryptocurrency should invest in altcoins. Day by day many altcoins appear and introduce in the market but we need to be wise in choosing for our investment. Many altcoins are just a piece of trash and some are milestones which we need to dig in to know it’s worth in the future. Study is the key for all the investors.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

the investment should be my opinion, because I make money here if I do not invest in altcoin then what profit will I get and I use for the cost of daily living
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I think altcins are the best chance of netting some nice profits when the market starts to bull again. Bitcoin and other well established coins still have room left to grow, but not as exponentially as the less matured projects. Just just need to find the most potential ones. Always do your own research before you invest of course.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

It depends on you if you know what is the right altcoin that have a potential to grow in market to gain you a profit and earn much money. Altcoin has a bigger future in crypto world. Goodluck
infoprener

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:20:05 PM by infoprener

Investing, like the procedure itself, is a risk. And investing in crypto currency is even more so. Therefore, in order to competently invest in altcoyins, you need to gain some experience. Otherwise, you can lose the invested money. A lot of scam recently in the market.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

if for the moment to gain greater profits, it would be nice to invest in alternative coin companies because there are so many income in the field that can increase them to change their current status of life and become successful in the future.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

It is better to invest today while the market is still very low because once the market value of altcoins will start to increase its really hard to buy more coins due to a possible higher price inccrease.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

the investment should be my opinion, because I make money here if I do not invest in altcoin then what profit will I get and I use for the cost of daily living
helpful thing that we can also have to start on well a very good thing also is that we can actually may save any amount by starting on altcoin that are profitable to invest.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: