Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

The article is written at a good level. I think newbies like me will help these tips. I do not like Pumps & dumps.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

Should I have enough capital, I would like to take the risk of investing in altcoins because even the market is quite bloody, surely it can recover soon just make it sure that you've done your research first. Patience in waiting for the right time to sell your coin is also a good strategic move.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Definitely you have to take risk & should invest into crypto because right now market is in dip & you will have a good opportunity to buy coins or tokens at low price.
After that you can hold your coin & wait for re bounce of market & then you can cash out your crypto with a decent profit.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Well yes everyone should invest in Altcoins. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are really great and shall go very high as soon as they grow along their projects. You should go for them.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
It is possble that I will surely invest in altcoin if the price varies and will increase. The price should be better than the last price and will be constant to increase .
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

What were you saying is mostly true, about all those fluctuation and something else, but that doesn't mean we cant make an investment into altcoin, What we need to do is to carefully select one or two altcoin that will have the chance to survive and give us profit better in a short term or in a long term.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

of course, but not carelessly investing in altcoin. must analyze it first before investing in it. if you see a lot of altcoins now that have the potential to have developments in the market, the price is cheap and good to be a long-term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

I will invest in altcoin for short term and long term holding. Altcoin provide liquidity in the market and address other area of concern apart from payment. Altcoin is definitely good for trading short term profit could be amazing if you are lucky!

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Now that there are too many altcoins appearing in the market and it's hard to determine and choose what is worth to invest. So the best thing to do is make a own research or a proper research to found a good and quality project that can brings a better outcome in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

For these day the altcoin is still dumping and it is good to buy but your scared if this is a good coin that i will buy i think you should check the updates of the coin and if it can be famous in the future or they have a potential to use by the people. If you have been check you decided to invest and wait many months or weeks until it will pump and earn profit.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

I think it is a great opportunity to invest. But the problem is higher level of risk. Investing could be gain higher profits. So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
if it is said to have to invest it does not have to be because in my country the crypto currency is still not fully legitimate and official and investors with conditions and conditions like this with thoughts I must feel confidence and patience that become the thoughts of investors
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Yes, of course, we can think about to invest in altcoins. But before investing your money in any altcoins, it would be best to know about how it will behave in the market. If we invest without proper information then we will likely have more loss.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Yes. Definitely. You should invest in altcoins because they have bright future and potential. But before you invest in an altcoin, you need to know more about the coin you investing else I'm afraid you may incur some losses.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

Yes. Definitely. You should invest in altcoins because they have bright future and potential. But before you invest in an altcoin, you need to know more about the coin you investing else I'm afraid you may incur some losses.
Investing that money without waiting is how to make money sooner. I am not sure why people are not wanting to have more money in Cryptocurrency.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Yes its better to invest in altcoins if have have good research skills, you can see few examples of the coins which really performed well in bear market such as digitex futures, pumapay, Nexo etc. Research about project doesn't mean only reading whitepaper, looking after team, concept of the project etc, I agree this points also plays an important role but this industry plays on HYPE, NEWS & TRENDS in the markets. as an investors or aspirant investors must have skills to find this hype, news & trends and take maximum advantage out of this. Whenever there is news about testnet, mainnet, node integration, Partnership or listing on big exchange then invest in that coin.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

Of course you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins, especially from top 10, have a great potential for future growth. Just buy Ether and wait for the moon!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Yes I should invest in altcoins because you can earn a huge profit from investing it. Nowadays cryptocurrency is popular and many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in holding it long-term.

I will invest in altcoins but not in many of them. I have got some favorites that will grow in the future. These sleeping giants will bring the greatest profit to many investors. Buy EIDOO, KickCoin, Universa, Credits.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

invest in altcoin you have to analyze any potential coin, coin of inferior quality to you buy and hold them, not you buy by crm count, so your probability of losing money is quite high, maybe You will never earn income from the market if you rely solely on luck,
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

I've always liked altcoins more than bitcoin. On them I always earned more and more often. But if you have enough Deposit for 4-5 bitcoins, it is better to trade on it. Since the volatility of bitcoin can reach $300-400 per day

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

The altcoins market is now quite large and it becomes difficult to choose a coin for investment.But I think that before buying it is necessary to research, study in detail and choose the best altcoin for short-term and long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: