Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

WPP’s $5B PREFERRED SHARE OFFERING & INTENTION TO GO PUBLIC
WPP Token Accepted as a Payment Method at $1 Per Token.

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpps-5b-preferred-share-offering-intention-to-go-public-f0be155430ba

Congratulations to WPP Team such a big milestone in this great project, does this means sales will continue now?
Will the token be considered a stable coin?
On the long term asides the value moving toward $1, is there any other benefits of investors?

No, it will not be considered as a stable coin

it means that WPP will accept payment in tokens at an exchange of $1 per token to purchase a WPP Preferred share.
The issuance of $5 Billion of WPP Energy Convertible Preferred Stock will be at $50 per share, with an 8% annual dividend payable quarterly.

Once all tokens sold out, investors will look to purchase WPP on secondary market such as an exchange, which WPP is planed to be listed on Q1 2019
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

So you planing to sold all of the tokens and if the tokens are not get sold if will put to reserve .So are you planning on selling those coin again?

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I also think WPP is a good project, they have received an investment from trade.io. Their product is quite interesting but I expect the features of the product when put into practice!
The project is supported by many large investment funds and they have many big partners. I think this project will be finalized in December and there will be no further delays in the future. For me this project will help many people make the best profit and you should believe it

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I can not believe that the project has collected 197 million dollars... Who has the ETH address where the money is stored? I believe in the project and I want them not to repeat as... I think you understand what company I mean.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:03 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 09:08:58 PM by ololajulo

Very doubtful project, for starters, I recommend everyone to pay attention to their location on the official website. The creation of such containers is rather unrealistic, I hope they will not repeat as Envion

Why do you feel this is doubtful, what has the location got to do with anything, as far as i read on the website they are located in Geneva Switzerland which i believe is convenient for the team, they has a strong hold partnership with other companies listed on the website, there is a good chance the project will deliver, their sales has been successful.
The target market is beyond Switzerland, there are target markets in Russia, Turkey etc in the future, which might extend throughout Europe. This region are crypto loving and there are higher likelihood of the project succeeding in Europe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

I can not believe that the project has collected 197 million dollars... Who has the ETH address where the money is stored? I believe in the project and I want them not to repeat as... I think you understand what company I mean.

No that is not correct am afraid, 197,771,213 wpp tokens has been sold and not 197 million dollars, this is amount sold in wpp tokens but not in dollars there is a difference, and the question of seeing the eth address has been clarified by one of the admins already in previous pages, we can only hope to see outcome when the sale is finally over by December.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

No that is not correct am afraid, 197,771,213 wpp tokens has been sold and not 197 million dollars, this is amount sold in wpp tokens but not in dollars there is a difference, and the question of seeing the eth address has been clarified by one of the admins already in previous pages, we can only hope to see outcome when the sale is finally over by December.
197 million USD? is it true that WPP gets funding from the ICO of that size? it seems you are wrong !, 197 million Tokens sold not from USD !, indeed the bonus is very much 70%, this makes WPP preferred by investors

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

197 million USD? is it true that WPP gets funding from the ICO of that size? it seems you are wrong !, 197 million Tokens sold not from USD !, indeed the bonus is very much 70%, this makes WPP preferred by investors

lol how you know its 197 million USD ?
token price its $0.3 and so you need to calculation again and read all detail token

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

lol how you know its 197 million USD ?
token price its $0.3 and so you need to calculation again and read all detail token

Yes, the price of WPP is 0.3$ but many people are thinking of a different way, WPP Token Accepted as a Payment Method at $1 Per Token. This is the thing they mentioned on the medium article by the team maybe after the crowdsale but now the price is still 0.3$ only.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

If current price is only $ 0.3 with bonus of 60% -70%, how can they be sure if later  price of payment method will reach $ 1 Huh
will they burn unsold tokens or will they buy back to reduce total supply Huh
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

If current price is only $ 0.3 with bonus of 60% -70%, how can they be sure if later  price of payment method will reach $ 1 Huh
The project is not planning  to burn the unsold token and around of the token is kept already by the team. The way the ico is going there is high probability the hardcap will be reached. 1$ is comforting promise of the investors for the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

The project is not planning  to burn the unsold token and around of the token is kept already by the team. The way the ico is going there is high probability the hardcap will be reached. 1$ is comforting promise of the investors for the future.
yes, I hope this project will be able to reach price of $ 1 and investors who join this project can feel happy because they get many benefits in the future and where is the first exchange plan?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

I think it will happen because this is a good project and is supported by many big partners. I believe we will see a whole new ecosystem and may be of high value in the future. What is needed now is to consider a really good investment because WPP is sure to be trusted and will have a lot of exchange when the project is over.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

If am not wrong the token available for sale is 225,000,000 and 205,000,000 had already been sold with more than one month to complete sale. irrespective of the prevailing market, people still believe in the project, so confidence and trust is very important in investment now and it a strong factor for crowdfund nowadays. The team behind the project boost confidence and trust in investors more also is the government turn up to the project's idea.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

If am not wrong the token available for sale is 225,000,000 and 205,000,000 had already been sold with more than one month to complete sale. irrespective of the prevailing market, people still believe in the project, so confidence and trust is very important in investment now and it a strong factor for crowdfund nowadays. The team behind the project boost confidence and trust in investors more also is the government turn up to the project's idea.

If people find something that prove the reliability of the project and trust it, they will invest in the ICO. WPP is one of those projects. I personally trust WPP because of its partners.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

If current price is only $ 0.3 with bonus of 60% -70%, how can they be sure if later  price of payment method will reach $ 1 Huh
The project is not planning  to burn the unsold token and around of the token is kept already by the team. The way the ico is going there is high probability the hardcap will be reached. 1$ is comforting promise of the investors for the future.

It's not a good idea. Unsold tokens should be burned to preserve the value of investments made by the people. But I don't worry about this. Because I think the hard cap will be reached. We are close to it.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

If current price is only $ 0.3 with bonus of 60% -70%, how can they be sure if later  price of payment method will reach $ 1 Huh
The project is not planning  to burn the unsold token and around of the token is kept already by the team. The way the ico is going there is a high probability the hard cap will be reached. 1$ is the comforting promise of the investors for the future.

It's not a good idea. Unsold tokens should be burned to preserve the value of investments made by the people. But I don't worry about this. Because I think the hard cap will be reached. We are close to it.

With the potential, it is having and making a very good partnership with the companies making them reach their hard cap market. Already they crossed the soft cap but the thing they need to sell the unsold tokens.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

The project is not planning  to burn the unsold token and around of the token is kept already by the team. The way the ico is going there is high probability the hardcap will be reached. 1$ is comforting promise of the investors for the future.

Yes am also confident that this project will surely achieve the hardcap, WPPEnergy project is very big project that has managed to partner with some good company as shown on their website, and there are still many more updates from this team as the project progress forward. This is one of biggest project this 2018.
grumotte

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Yes am also confident that this project will surely achieve the hardcap, WPPEnergy project is very big project that has managed to partner with some good company as shown on their website, and there are still many more updates from this team as the project progress forward. This is one of biggest project this 2018.
What do you like most of this project? what do you think that makes different the project of WPP Energy of other project that are their competitors?
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

If people find something that prove the reliability of the project and trust it, they will invest in the ICO. WPP is one of those projects. I personally trust WPP because of its partners.
But can not be denied that with the current market conditions and such huge bonuses, it is hard to imagine WPP reaching the $ 1 price. Although the quality of the project is good, maybe they will grow faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: