Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

If am not wrong the token available for sale is 225,000,000 and 205,000,000 had already been sold with more than one month to complete sale. irrespective of the prevailing market, people still believe in the project, so confidence and trust is very important in investment now and it a strong factor for crowdfund nowadays. The team behind the project boost confidence and trust in investors more also is the government turn up to the project's idea.

If people find something that prove the reliability of the project and trust it, they will invest in the ICO. WPP is one of those projects. I personally trust WPP because of its partners.
But can not be denied that with the current market conditions and such huge bonuses, it is hard to imagine WPP reaching the $ 1 price. Although the quality of the project is good, maybe they will grow faster

Everyone understands that the market is now different, but if you look at things soberly, it is clear that this is probably one of the only interesting projects in its field on the market.
I especially like their mobility solution. Today, the problem with mining farms is binding to the location. If they can solve this problem, then it will be a big progress.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

The telegram group seem not to be accessible for a while, Admin should kindly work to bring it up soon

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

The telegram group seem not to be accessible for a while, Admin should kindly work to bring it up soon
How can that happen so that the telegram group is temporarily inaccessible even though in the telegram group there is certainly a lot of information and I hope that the telegram group can be accessed again soon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

WPP ENERGY GmbH is pleased to announce that it is implementing a Token Split 10 to 1 to all Eligible WPP TOKEN holders, and also for future buyers.

Splitting in this case is an effective alternative to burning tokens, as it reduces the available primary market supply.

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-split-10-to-1-1f5c5f8b8d73
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

WPP ENERGY GmbH is pleased to announce that it is implementing a Token Split 10 to 1 to all Eligible WPP TOKEN holders, and also for future buyers.

Splitting in this case is an effective alternative to burning tokens, as it reduces the available primary market supply.

its really good move good job team
I strongly agree with the split 10 to 1, because we know that WPp has a large enough supply and with split can be an alternative to burning unsold tokens

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
royalfestus

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

I strongly agree with the split 10 to 1, because we know that WPp has a large enough supply and with split can be an alternative to burning unsold tokens
That should affect the value of the token. such decision gives confidence to investors since this idea of unburn token had reduce recently with ICOs. I believe the token can be sold out before the end of the year, the team should work more to fasten the process.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

That should affect the value of the token. such decision gives confidence to investors since this idea of unburn token had reduce recently with ICOs. I believe the token can be sold out before the end of the year, the team should work more to fasten the process.

This is absolutely best decision made by the team to increase more value to the WPPEnergy tokens, the team keep bringing new ideas to the table to make wpp project stands out, with this news am sure investors will be happy about this, this display a level of trust and confidence in wpp project.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

This is absolutely best decision made by the team to increase more value to the WPPEnergy tokens, the team keep bringing new ideas to the table to make wpp project stands out, with this news am sure investors will be happy about this, this display a level of trust and confidence in wpp project.
like this is the strategy that the ico project must use, because at this time it is not easy to reach the point of ICO success to achieve hardcap, just softcap is good

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

The platform is designed to reduce the cost of "green" energy in most countries of the world by transmitting data on the production of electricity from wholesale producers of renewable energy throughout the world to the platform. Good luck, guys
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

WPP ENERGY will introduce the most powerful advanced technologies globally helping second and third world countries to have new opportunities to solve their significant housing and energy problems. You are very cool guys !!!!!!!
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

How are people getting to communicate with the team since the telegram group became inaccessible. Checking the website the ICO crowfund had gone as far as 88%. Unlike projects in the early part of the year  WPP may not have that extent of problem in value of the project token like those invest with high value of bitcoin and ethereum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
royalfestus

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I dont seem to know what to believe on the hardcap any more. Initial information I got was 225,000,000 wpp (ICO bench), 250,000,000 wpp for ICOmarks, 2,500,000,000 WPP for ICOratings. Now the coin sold is over 2,220,000,000 and dont have the idea of when it will end. No where to verify the information also and admin on the forum is quiet.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

I dont seem to know what to believe on the hardcap any more. Initial information I got was 225,000,000 wpp (ICO bench), 250,000,000 wpp for ICOmarks, 2,500,000,000 WPP for ICOratings. Now the coin sold is over 2,220,000,000 and dont have the idea of when it will end. No where to verify the information also and admin on the forum is quiet.
I'm still wondering this in the project. They are really long and make people wait for a very long time. If they have achieved the hardcap then the continuation is unnecessary as this would be a good time to build a new ecosystem.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

It seems that WPP's journey is indeed long and I think it will have a lot of new developments, the team must be very good at WPP work and solid.
Sales results are also quite good, even though the market is not healthy but still has good results.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

It seems that WPP's journey is indeed long and I think it will have a lot of new developments, the team must be very good at WPP work and solid.
Sales results are also quite good, even though the market is not healthy but still has good results.
right, I think that is a strong development from the WPP project to try to make the project even better. and indeed it is very difficult to develop a project in the current state of collapse. in the remaining time, hopefully all targets can be achieved and WPP will be a big success quickly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

In the current state of the market, they sold 88 percent of tokens, which is a really very good result. I bought myself in the last stage
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

How are people getting to communicate with the team since the telegram group became inaccessible. Checking the website the ICO crowfund had gone as far as 88%. Unlike projects in the early part of the year  WPP may not have that extent of problem in value of the project token like those invest with high value of bitcoin and ethereum.

Mate the telegram group chat is working perfectly well from my own end, if you are unable to access it then that should be from your own end or better still check you have not receive the bann hammer, there has been no time the telegram is not accessible.

wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

WPP TOKEN FINAL STAGE ANNOUNCED! ITO ENDS ON DECEMBER 31!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-final-stage-announced-ito-ends-on-december-31-a0b19676f5c5
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

In the current state of the market, they sold 88 percent of tokens, which is a really very good result. I bought myself in the last stage

looks like only 300M wpp remaining still available now
I feel confident if soon they will hit hardcap with 2.5billion wpp sold , it's a good choice to buy WPP now even at the last stage goodluck bro

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

congrats team so far you have been very successful in running it even though the market conditions are not friendly
next month im ready to the moon Grin I don't want to miss this train

STUDENTCOIN