Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Will be waiting for the ended of ICO, the ico its really long. I hope we get a good result from WPP ICO. i tough we ended at September or Oktober for the ico whent i see again the final ico at 31 december.
It was announced on most of their media: medium, telegram, bitcointalk etc. around a month ago. I am not sure they could have raised the fund if they had not extended the date of the ICO. The softcap was easy and the hardcap is closer at 94% but was getting slower towards the end of the ICO, Maybe because the site is not regularly updated.

the wpp ico is almost coming to an end after such a long period of fund raising, the team has done their possible best to generate enough funds from big investors, they also have some good partnership as shown on their wwbsite, they have also raised good amount the move this project forward. All the best to wppenergy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Will be waiting for the ended of ICO, the ico its really long. I hope we get a good result from WPP ICO. i tough we ended at September or Oktober for the ico whent i see again the final ico at 31 december.
It was announced on most of their media: medium, telegram, bitcointalk etc. around a month ago. I am not sure they could have raised the fund if they had not extended the date of the ICO. The softcap was easy and the hardcap is closer at 94% but was getting slower towards the end of the ICO, Maybe because the site is not regularly updated.

the wpp ico is almost coming to an end after such a long period of fund raising, the team has done their possible best to generate enough funds from big investors, they also have some good partnership as shown on their wwbsite, they have also raised good amount the move this project forward. All the best to wppenergy.
almost 100% of WPP tokens are sold, 2.3 billion WPP tokens are sold out,
this is good for projects, maybe because the given bonus of 70% makes WPP able to attract investors,

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

this is good for projects, maybe because the given bonus of 70% makes WPP able to attract investors,
70% is a very worrisome bonus, I dont like to be reminded that. i hope such large holders be locked/held for a long time to avoid unnecessary dump
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

Oh they completed the 100% crowdsale and it will help them to develop what ever the potential things they mentioned in the roadmap. Community will be very happy because WPP managed to reach the hardcap and this is very long waited ICO.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

Oh they completed the 100% crowdsale and it will help them to develop what ever the potential things they mentioned in the roadmap. Community will be very happy because WPP managed to reach the hardcap and this is very long waited ICO.

An extraordinary achievement when it reaches its maximum target, this achievement is satisfying and will be a project that has a future. WPP is very good and many appreciate it, hopefully, the next development can be smooth and valuable.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

An extraordinary achievement when it reaches its maximum target, this achievement is satisfying and will be a project that has a future. WPP is very good and many appreciate it, hopefully, the next development can be smooth and valuable.
It is true that I think this is good news for the participants who joined this project and the achievement of all this is certainly inseparable from the hard work of the team that we must appreciate the performance of the team
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

No not 100% completed yet still have about 6 days to complete Crowdsale, so far wpp has achieved 95.8% of the token sale which consider the situation of market is more than impressive, although this amount can't be verified since no direct wallet address holding this funds, payment is through CoinGate so not possible to know, hopefully good result in the end.

inc0gnito73

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

It is true that I think this is good news for the participants who joined this project and the achievement of all this is certainly inseparable from the hard work of the team that we must appreciate the performance of the team
The project team has done a tremendous job in order to sell almost 100% of its tokens . The project really impresses with its developments and prospects in the future . All who participate in the project should support the team and believe in its success in such a difficult time .
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

The project team has done a tremendous job in order to sell almost 100% of its tokens . The project really impresses with its developments and prospects in the future . All who participate in the project should support the team and believe in its success in such a difficult time .

Yeah according to the information presented on the website, wpp has done a very impressive job with the sale of their tokens, 95% of token sale is a huge amount, they have really strive to achieve success, wpp is a big project so it required huge funds for its development, and with the amount raised they won't have problem to develop this project to full potential after sale has ended.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

When a company reaches a hard cap or soft cap based on the developments they do in the market, in the same way, the popularity they are gaining in the market. I have been waiting for this ICO completion from many days and they are very close to it.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Reminds me of some other ico that was marketing MOBILE XXXXXXXX Units with HUGE ROI
Just do your own research on hydrogen production.
Omfg the claims these wpp guys make
google map  the adresses.

DONT FALL to this SCAM

I lost few thousand on Envion.
This one an exact replica.

You are very funny dude
have you lost when you followed another project and you are now only accusing WPP of having the same concept? ahh comeon it won't prove anything

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

WPP TOKEN TO BE LISTED ON HUOBI! MORE CRYPTO EXCHANGES TBA SOON!
https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5

to the moon !!!
Simple notification news for today but very high quality and certainly very useful for everyone who follows WPP energy
congrats for all participant investor and bounty hunter especially for teams that have worked so amazingly to date

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5

to the moon !!!
Simple notification news for today but very high quality and certainly very useful for everyone who follows WPP energy
congrats for all participant investor and bounty hunter especially for teams that have worked so amazingly to date

Excellent Excellent news, it couldn't have been any better than this, houbi is a very good exchange and happy the wpp team already making arrangements for community vote, this is really great news indeed, and there are many more good news to follow, kudos to the wpp team they have display such a strong will on this project.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

to the moon !!!

Excellent Excellent news, it couldn't have been any better than this, houbi is a very good exchange and happy the wpp team already making arrangements for community vote, this is really great news indeed, and there are many more good news to follow, kudos to the wpp team they have display such a strong will on this project.
Very true indeed that is very good news of course, especially for investors and participants who joined the project because the WPP team had registered their tokens in Huobi and of course it was inseparable from the team's hard work

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Notin2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

to the moon !!!

Very true indeed that is very good news of course, especially for investors and participants who joined the project because the WPP team had registered their tokens in Huobi and of course it was inseparable from the team's hard work

Exactly, the wpp team has put such tremendous hard work on this project from beginning now to end, this project has done so well in raising funds to develop wppenergy now they have already make arrangement with such big exchange for listing wpp tokens soon, they just keep impressing the community. i hope the community will support with their vote to see this through.
 Kudos to the team.
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

to the moon !!!

Exactly, the wpp team has put such tremendous hard work on this project from beginning now to end, this project has done so well in raising funds to develop wppenergy now they have already make arrangement with such big exchange for listing wpp tokens soon, they just keep impressing the community. i hope the community will support with their vote to see this through.
 Kudos to the team.

yes we will see whether the community can properly give their vote in the huobi for their first step in the list to exchange
I was even ready to hold my wpp longer, maybe until they were registered in the coinmarketcap it would be great. the roadmap isn't over yet they still have something amazing.

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
inc0gnito73

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

The team fulfills all its promises in such a difficult time, when the market is in decline and the fact that the token will WPP TOKEN TO BE LISTED ON HUOB is great news for all investors . I believe that the project in the future will show the cosmic growth of the token .
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
Merited by Notin2 (2)

I am happy that nigeria is one of the first African countries targetted by wpp, i reiterated some of my experience being a cryptocurrency enthusiast in Nigeria in an article i just wrote (link below) and how wpp can come to the rescue... (ps. I also love the msw truck)
https://cryptostocksreviews.org/wpp-energy/news/

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Notin2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

I am happy that nigeria is one of the first African countries targetted by wpp, i reiterated some of my experience being a cryptocurrency enthusiast in Nigeria in an article i just wrote (link below) and how wpp can come to the rescue... (ps. I also love the msw truck)
https://cryptostocksreviews.org/wpp-energy/news/

Yes saw your write-up on the wpp energy telegram channel, it's very insightful and well detailed especially using our beloved country Wink as a perspective on what wpp project is all about, i think wpp will surely do well in Nigeria once the team decided to expand a bit more.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Good news because WPP is registering for the HUOBI exchange, this will be a step towards further development. I believe that WPP is able to become a token that has more value and has many interested people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: