Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Good news because WPP is registering for the HUOBI exchange, this will be a step towards further development. I believe that WPP is able to become a token that has more value and has many interested people.
I agree with you, all hope that this token will provide many benefits for the future, and I am sure that will happen there will be many benefits and benefits provided by this token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

Congratulations on the new success of the project in 2019. I believe this year will be a great year for WPP and the Cryptocurrency market. Many big news have appeared more in this project and I hope WPP will soon be listed at top exchanges and this will also be the best start of the project.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:36:34 AM

When the project managed to reach the Hardcap or still the ICO running as long as possible until they reach the hard cap. I think only very few percentages left in their crowdsale and very good to know they managed to list the coin one of the biggest exchange.
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:40:32 AM

Congratulations on the new success of the project in 2019. I believe this year will be a great year for WPP and the Cryptocurrency market. Many big news have appeared more in this project and I hope WPP will soon be listed at top exchanges and this will also be the best start of the project.
What is certain is our hope as you say that hopefully this project in the future can run smoothly and be sure to have great success and not to forget, hopefully this 2019 will be the beginning of the cryptocurrency market revival

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:11:40 AM

In the beginning of a good year for WPP's development, all hoped WPP would reach its target and have rapid progress so that it became a popular token. WPP's achievements will be an advance this year and will be followed by other projects to grow and enliven the crypto market.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

I am happy that nigeria is one of the first African countries targetted by wpp, i reiterated some of my experience being a cryptocurrency enthusiast in Nigeria in an article i just wrote (link below) and how wpp can come to the rescue... (ps. I also love the msw truck)
https://cryptostocksreviews.org/wpp-energy/news/

Yes saw your write-up on the wpp energy telegram channel, it's very insightful and well detailed especially using our beloved country Wink as a perspective on what wpp project is all about, i think wpp will surely do well in Nigeria once the team decided to expand a bit more.
Thanks so much for the feedback. I really wish the Nigerian government invest in this project (especially the msw truck) , this will create Job for more people...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:21 AM

Congratulations on the new success of the project in 2019. I believe this year will be a great year for WPP and the Cryptocurrency market. Much big news has appeared more in this project and I hope WPP will soon be listed at top exchanges and this will also be the best start of the project.

I think ICO is not completed yet but we need to wait for another 4 or  5 days in order to reach the hard cap. I think almost they reached the hard cap which seems to be that project gain more community space which it will help to develop a further level of the project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:59:07 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 09:09:32 AM by Notin2

Congratulations on the new success of the project in 2019. I believe this year will be a great year for WPP and the Cryptocurrency market. Much big news has appeared more in this project and I hope WPP will soon be listed at top exchanges and this will also be the best start of the project.

I think ICO is not completed yet but we need to wait for another 4 or  5 days in order to reach the hard cap. I think almost they reached the hard cap which seems to be that project gain more community space which it will help to develop a further level of the project.

Really? With your rank you should know a bit better, ico ends last year 31st December 2018, i wonder what are you on about saying we should wait another 4-5 days, seriously you need to read previous posts before making such post it doesn't suite a legendary, sometimes i wonder Grin
Maybe pay a visit to the website https://wppenergy.io it will give you some closure.
Notin2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

I am happy that nigeria is one of the first African countries targetted by wpp, i reiterated some of my experience being a cryptocurrency enthusiast in Nigeria in an article i just wrote (link below) and how wpp can come to the rescue... (ps. I also love the msw truck)

Yes saw your write-up on the wpp energy telegram channel, it's very insightful and well detailed especially using our beloved country Wink as a perspective on what wpp project is all about, i think wpp will surely do well in Nigeria once the team decided to expand a bit more.
Thanks so much for the feedback. I really wish the Nigerian government invest in this project (especially the msw truck) , this will create Job for more people...

Yes i also do too, electricity is one of the major issue we are facing in our beloved country which is highly unlikely in this 21st century, our government has their ways of leadership, even though many seem to be against it, unfortunately they pay less attention to the needs of the populace, but we can only hope some day things change for the better.
generous

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:36:06 PM

I think ICO is not completed yet but we need to wait for another 4 or  5 days in order to reach the hard cap. I think almost they reached the hard cap which seems to be that project gain more community space which it will help to develop a further level of the project.
Then at the moment it can be said that it almost reaches hardcap, I think this is pretty good news too and most importantly we remain patient first to be able to reach hardcap

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:58:24 AM

Yes i also do too, electricity is one of the major issues we are facing in our beloved country which is highly unlikely in this 21st century, our government has their ways of leadership, even though many seem to be against it, unfortunately they pay less attention to the needs of the populace, but we can only hope someday things change for the better.

Yes, ITO has been ended but we don't see any updated information about the ICO with details and how long it will take until we get news from them. Almost they reached the hard cap, without any update from the concerned team we shouldn't concluded it as ICO has been ended.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:27:23 PM

Yes i also do too, electricity is one of the major issues we are facing in our beloved country which is highly unlikely in this 21st century, our government has their ways of leadership, even though many seem to be against it, unfortunately they pay less attention to the needs of the populace, but we can only hope someday things change for the better.

Yes, ITO has been ended but we don't see any updated information about the ICO with details and how long it will take until we get news from them. Almost they reached the hard cap, without any update from the concerned team we shouldn't concluded it as ICO has been ended.

calmdown guys , the team will be doing the tabulation for final ITO metrics, including total sales, within the next week and will be presenting the data.
this was not a week when the ITO was finished patient

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:24:37 AM

calmdown guys , the team will be doing the tabulation for final ITO metrics, including total sales, within the next week and will be presenting the data.
just be patient, the team is busy later, surely there will also be new information about this project, because in the calculation of the stake or everything it needs careful precision so that there is no mistake in the future, patiently waiting for a better news from the team.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:44:29 AM

just be patient, the team is busy later, surely there will also be new information about this project, because in the calculation of the stake or everything it needs careful precision so that there is no mistake in the future, patiently waiting for a better news from the team.
I myself think the same with you that maybe the team is currently busy so there is currently no up-to-date information and most importantly we have to be patient waiting
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:59:40 PM

I myself think the same with you that maybe the team is currently busy so there is currently no up-to-date information and most importantly we have to be patient waiting

Yes, we don't see any update from the community about their ICO conclusions but support team members are active in telegram channels. So we might get some update from the team and their development progress.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Notin2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:30:53 AM

it could be you are wrong about this project, it is true that many ico's of late are turning out to be scam but there are still good ones around, before other ico were bad does not mean wpp will be same,

you may have your reasons for say this because of past experience, still we have to give benefit of doubt, wpp sale just ended and they are already in talks with exchange for listing, you can get recent update on wpp telegram.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:31:00 AM

I'm not going to hurry to say that this project is scam. I can't see any reason to think this way for this moment. So I'm waiting for further development of WPP project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:53:18 AM

I didn't follow this project but can see already what people are talking. Actually to me what brought here is the title of this project which for any serious project doesn't look good to say a green token backed by billions dollars in projects. Whatever is the meaning but you can't present project this way which has illusions based message for people those don't understand well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
generous

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:06:28 AM

I'm not going to hurry to say that this project is scam. I can't see any reason to think this way for this moment. So I'm waiting for further development of WPP project.
I really agree with you, indeed, we should not easily say that this project is a scam because in my opinion there is no strong evidence that this is really a scam project so it is better to continue to follow its development

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:48:29 PM

The good news is that WPP will be at the Coinbene exchange in January and they are getting a very good deal from Huobi. We can see that the project is having a great success at this time and many other exchanges will support WPP in the near future. I personally appreciate their development team because they are showing the necessary professionalism at this time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: