Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

The good news is that WPP will be at the Coinbene exchange in January and they are getting a very good deal from Huobi. We can see that the project is having a great success at this time and many other exchanges will support WPP in the near future. I personally appreciate their development team because they are showing the necessary professionalism at this time

yes wpp made an interesting announcement on their medium post about Houbi listing, the team are putting all hands on deck to ensure this project becomes successful, i also saw a tweet from trade.io about wpp listing on their exchange, so far the team are doing their best and working hard to make wpp a household name Grin
i hope they continue on this part of hardwork and dedication.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

I'm not going to hurry to say that this project is scam. I can't see any reason to think this way for this moment. So I'm waiting for further development of WPP project.
Exactly. The team is active and responsive on the telegram group. They also publish updates on medium about exchange listings. So I think, for people who wants to get more information and updates or ask anything regarding to this project, I suggest to join their telegram group.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:59:19 PM

I see this like in Russia. with us turning useless waste into electricity that is useful in everyday life. project that I think is very good
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:39:44 AM

I see this like in Russia. with us turning useless waste into electricity that is useful in everyday life. project that I think is very good
with a good concept and the strategy of an interesting team this project will definitely run as expected especially with the many benefits that this project will provide if success will surely investors will not hesitate to join here and succeed in this project. so that everything will run smoothly and success like hope.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:49:48 AM

The good news is that WPP will be at the Coinbene exchange in January and they are getting a very good deal from Huobi. We can see that the project is having a great success at this time and many other exchanges will support WPP in the near future. I personally appreciate their development team because they are showing the necessary professionalism at this time

yes wpp made an interesting announcement on their medium post about Houbi listing, the team are putting all hands on deck to ensure this project becomes successful, i also saw a tweet from trade.io about wpp listing on their exchange, so far the team are doing their best and working hard to make wpp a household name Grin
They show professionalism at this time. Continuously new updates related to the project make the WPP community always have a stable connection and they are always positive to answer questions from investors. I believe that listing Huobi will only be a matter of time because they have completed the necessary procedures and we should have strong faith in this wonderful project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:27:01 AM

They show professionalism at this time. Continuously new updates related to the project make the WPP community always have a stable connection and they are always positive to answer questions from investors. I believe that listing Huobi will only be a matter of time because they have completed the necessary procedures and we should have strong faith in this wonderful project.
more and more days are supporting this project to succeed, and hope the team will work well and not disappoint, so that later all will be proud of what all do.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:29:38 AM

more and more days are supporting this project to succeed, and hope the team will work well and not disappoint, so that later all will be proud of what all do.
WPP is predicted to be like WPR, even WPP can become a new project that interests traders, if WPP enters binance this will happen

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:37:33 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 06:49:33 PM by dr.cheema

Yeah WPP team going to meet with CoinBene team face to face on 22 jan, WPP project will more famous after list on Coinbene exchange.
On the other hand WPP team preparing paper work for join vote listing to get list on Huobi exchange.
Especially community get more excited after last WPP post on medium.
No doubt they are professional and working hard for project.  Smiley
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

WPP is predicted to be like WPR, even WPP can become a new project that interests traders, if WPP enters binance this will happen

Everything have to go one step at a time, for now the wpp team are very occupied with the regards to the coinbene face to face meet up, in my opinion,  this is really commendable,        it practically means the wpp team will be chatting one on one with the coinbene team Cheesy.       i hope the wpp team can win coinbene team over with their charm and get listed in no time.

Then who knows one day wpp can find itself listed on binance Wink because they have gain more exposure, and trading volume has grown as well, this is also possible.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Everything have to go one step at a time, for now the wpp team are very occupied with the regards to the coinbene face to face meet up, in my opinion,  this is really commendable,        it practically means the wpp team will be chatting one on one with the coinbene team Cheesy.       i hope the wpp team can win coinbene team over with their charm and get listed in no time.

Then who knows one day wpp can find itself listed on binance Wink because they have gain more exposure, and trading volume has grown as well, this is also possible.
Everything will happen unexpectedly to everyone. We should have great faith in this project because if it really grows we will save a lot of money and someday it will be applied to our lives. This is a project to wait for this year and I have great faith in what will happen next

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

The meeting was a success according to the team's report on their telegram group. Interestingly coinbene exchange executive has history as former employee in an energy company, this give leverage of knowledge to the problem WPP is planning to solve. The team promise token listing on the exchange in few days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:07:22 AM

The meeting was a success according to the team's report on their telegram group. Interestingly coinbene exchange executive has history as former employee in an energy company, this give leverage of knowledge to the problem WPP is planning to solve. The team promise token listing on the exchange in few days.

Yes! I could clearly tell from the happy faces of both teams, the ceo of wpp energy Mr Ben and that of Coinbene were all smiles from the pic shared on their telegram, and to top it all, the coinbene executives has some experience in this field, how interesting, i truly believe something positive will happen soon, very nice little update from the team.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:15:54 PM

Yes! I could clearly tell from the happy faces of both teams, the ceo of wpp energy Mr Ben and that of Coinbene were all smiles from the pic shared on their telegram, and to top it all, the coinbene executives has some experience in this field, how interesting, i truly believe something positive will happen soon, very nice little update from the team.
We are waiting for a better news from the team about all of this, I myself am also sure that this project will achieve success as expected, continuing enthusiasm for the team to make sure that you will always try to give the best for this.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:33:40 AM

$5b fund investment is a massive worth project, which could keep them on the top 10 coin on the CMC. The challenge is how to stay there and for a project  in that caliber that should have a direct impact on individual and world at large, It should maintain its handwork to fulfill its road-map. I want see a direct of blockchain everywhere i go, It needs to leave the internet and abstract level to improve the physical world at large.
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:48:27 PM

$5b fund investment is a massive worth project, which could keep them on the top 10 coin on the CMC. The challenge is how to stay there and for a project  in that caliber that should have a direct impact on individual and world at large, It should maintain its handwork to fulfill its road-map. I want see a direct of blockchain everywhere i go, It needs to leave the internet and abstract level to improve the physical world at large.

yes project like wpp is very huge considering the amount raised during the sale period and what the project intend to achieve during the course of development,

wpp is also seeking to stabilize the tokens price as closely as possible to the market value of 1m3 of H2 gas with an approximately market value of $1.15, this will
surely place this project on a different level, although the team are yet to provide full details.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:54:28 PM

yes project like wpp is very huge considering the amount raised during the sale period and what the project intend to achieve during the course of development,

wpp is also seeking to stabilize the tokens price as closely as possible to the market value of 1m3 of H2 gas with an approximately market value of $1.15, this will
surely place this project on a different level, although the team are yet to provide full details.
Everyone is the seeking to know how they can have a stable price and keep it with volatile nature of the space. For those who know how to take advantage of a stable coin will it not dump the price at a point. there is also no update on the exchange listing of the coin .
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:42:25 AM

Yeah WPP team going to meet with CoinBene team face to face on 22 jan, WPP project will more famous after list on Coinbene exchange.
On the other hand WPP team preparing paper work for join vote listing to get list on Huobi exchange.
Many good things will happen soon in this project. They have now reached an agreement with Coinbene and have no date listed in this exchange. This is really good news because we will soon see WPP and many investors will get huge profits as soon as the official launch date because WPP is the best project at this time.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:37:24 AM

Many good things will happen soon in this project. They have now reached an agreement with Coinbene and have no date listed in this exchange. This is really good news because we will soon see WPP and many investors will get huge profits as soon as the official launch date because WPP is the best project at this time.
This is a very good news, and I can't wait to see WPP and investors get bigger and better profits now that we just follow the development to be clearer and not miss out on information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:17:56 AM

This is a very good news, and I can't wait to see WPP and investors get bigger and better profits now that we just follow the development to be clearer and not miss out on information
if they can be tokens with stable prices, I think it will be interesting, and of course WPP will be awaited by some sellers

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:44:21 PM

if they can be tokens with stable prices, I think it will be interesting, and of course WPP will be awaited by some sellers

Seriously am very much eager to see wpp get listed on exchange and how the market will react to it's price, will the price drop like most recent ico's do in the first time of listing? I think it is inevitable because the market is still on bearish mode, anyone share the same opinion as me?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: