Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:11:42 PM

Finally Team received bounty spreadsheet from BM and team still reviewing the spreadsheet.
Hunters will receive 20% of total earned reward and every month they will send 20% so all payments will be complete in 5 months.
Now no need to worry about that bounty hunters will dump the price after wpp list on exchanges, hope so wpp will deliver best as wpp team promised.  
Seriously bounty paid in stages? may I know where you got this information
If this is true, certainly not too worried about the decline
That's not serious bro, you can see the statement from the admin's in telegram saying that bounty will be distributed at once not in stages Wink
https://t.me/WPPEnergy/43228

that was because some goody-two-shoes in the chat where trying to take decision on behalf of the team and telling them to distribute to hunters installmental - 20% monthly, but kindly enough the team decide to go for once payment, so the thought of receiving 20% is no longer valid Grin now all participant are just waiting for the distribution to commence.

Completely right. I don't remember any official have announced some thing about bounty tokens distribution in some stages. That was only a advice some of the people had made. But the team didn't change its mind. Hope the team has a plan for the probable dump.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:36:37 AM

Finally Team received bounty spreadsheet from BM and team still reviewing the spreadsheet.
Hunters will receive 20% of total earned reward and every month they will send 20% so all payments will be complete in 5 months.
Now no need to worry about that bounty hunters will dump the price after wpp list on exchanges, hope so wpp will deliver best as wpp team promised.  
That's not serious bro, you can see the statement from the admin's in telegram saying that bounty will be distributed at once not in stages Wink
This no longer stands. They have decided to send all at the same time and have promised to control any bounty dump. It also seem some investors are waiting to buy off from the bounty hunter but might be at a very low price.

Well if that is true it looks like there will be a flash dump in the first list so let's take part  Grin thanks for this information
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:37:08 AM

This no longer stands. They have decided to send all at the same time and have promised to control any bounty dump. It also seem some investors are waiting to buy off from the bounty hunter but might be at a very low price.

Well if that is true it looks like there will be a flash dump in the first list so let's take part  Grin thanks for this information

Yes, people who have less will start dumping in the market but people who have a large number of coins will hold them in the market. So the potential it has now will surely increase in the market due to development activity they will do in future.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:16:43 AM

Stable coins are difficult to hold, when bull run starts they dont add value but dump bitcoin value and those who are smart know how to make use of them. The early publicity is good for investors and give assurance of sustaining the value of the coin irrespective of the market condition. More awareness should be given on the use of the coin to ensure high trade volume by interested community member.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:39:43 AM

If all listing applications will be approved especially in Binance and Huobi this dumping can only last a week or two and after this, prices will definitely increase because the team has planned to this token to become stable coin tied to the price of Hydrogen $1.15, WPP tokens is backed by billion dollar government projects so this goal is very possible even in bear market.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:23:38 AM

If all listing applications will be approved especially in Binance and Huobi this dumping can only last a week or two and after this, prices will definitely increase because the team has planned to this token to become stable coin tied to the price of Hydrogen $1.15, WPP tokens is backed by billion dollar government projects so this goal is very possible even in bear market.
I think if all the exchange requests are approved, especially binance and huobi, I don't think there will be a dump even though bounties are shared at once, moreover there are plans from dev to make these tokens stable coins

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:24:29 AM

Dumps can occur and time is also uncertain, it may take longer and can be in a short time, but most dumps occur within a few days. We will see this WPP will dump how many days and will it be of low value. There is one token that I have, the exchange entry is worth but after a few days, it went down, sad.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:31:21 AM

This is how i see it, lets assume eventually binance and houbi manage to approve listing of wpp tokens, now together with already approved exchange i.e coinbene, trade.io, digfinex and idax same period, then wpp manage to announce the wpp product that will back wpp price,
I think people will go crazy and want to have a piece of wpp tokens to hold for the long run, wpp product is what will keep the price very strong and almost stable, this why the upcoming announcement will be very important.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:39:05 PM

Well if that is true it looks like there will be a flash dump in the first list so let's take part  Grin thanks for this information

WPP Energy total supply more than 5 billion and i think this was big successful project for 2019 if 80% was raised in 2018 because ico was almost six months. After listing more possibility to dump because 76 million will be distribute for bounty hunters. If WPP team official announce it will stable token like hydrogen method 1.15$ i don't know about this method. A lot of big exchanges it will be listing so i think no big dump.            

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:52:06 PM

WPP Energy total supply more than 5 billion and i think this was big successful project for 2019 if 80% was raised in 2018 because ico was almost six months. After listing more possibility to dump because 76 million will be distribute for bounty hunters. If WPP team official announce it will stable token like hydrogen method 1.15$ i don't know about this method. A lot of big exchanges it will be listing so i think no big dump.            

I'm not sure the WPP token $ 1 while the price of the ico is under $ 0.01 so I assume when the price reaches $ 0.1 it's very great and successful

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:00:36 PM

I'm not sure the WPP token $ 1 while the price of the ico is under $ 0.01 so I assume when the price reaches $ 0.1 it's very great and successful

Exactly, that is the base price where people can start buying their product with WPP token that's why they kept minimum value for buying their product with WPP coins. Even though the price is very low at the time of listing but product purchase the price will be around 1.15$.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:56:33 AM

Exactly, that is the base price where people can start buying their product with WPP token that's why they kept minimum value for buying their product with WPP coins. Even though the price is very low at the time of listing but product purchase the price will be around 1.15$.

This price is very tempting indeed but it can only be achievable when wpp tokens can be use to purchase the product when its time, i think in the main time, price will dump a bit especially if the product is not yet fully accessible and ready to be purchase by public, but if team can make the product available before listing, then price won't dump that much.
cryptwex

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:47:36 PM

Yesterday I received (WPP) tokens for telegram company,and today I was sent for the company's social network.., I think the team will succeed with the listing on the top exchanges and I am sure that the price should go up...
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:11:03 AM

You guys are busy discussing price here while the price on WPP on Forkdelta is around $0.001 at the moment, I know bounty hunters don't care about the price and will begin to dump at any price are the company planning to buy back token? they raise almost $60m
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:25:26 AM

You guys are busy discussing price here while the price on WPP on Forkdelta is around $0.001 at the moment, I know bounty hunters don't care about the price and will begin to dump at any price are the company planning to buy back token? they raise almost $60m

I have never heard of a team planning to buy back a bounty token
after all, it's better to use the money for development than to buy  back

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:02:16 AM

I think the team should consider making a Buyback program if they want to protect or keep the value high of this token. I see so many people dump this WPP token and make the price crashed  Sad

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085-ETH

They raise almost $60M in tokensale, it should be no problem at all
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:41:33 AM

I think the team should consider making a Buyback program if they want to protect or keep the value high of this token. I see so many people dump this WPP token and make the price crashed  Sad

They will be Listed on Coinbene, Trade.io, IDAX, Digifinex  all mentioned Exchange are approved and Binance &  Huobi submitted are pending so I'm still very confident about this project, my strategy now is to accumulate cheap WPP tokens from bounty Hunters
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:46:02 AM

They will be Listed on Coinbene, Trade.io, IDAX, Digifinex  all mentioned Exchange are approved and Binance &  Huobi submitted are pending so I'm still very confident about this project, my strategy now is to accumulate cheap WPP tokens from bounty Hunters

Yes, even i am very much confident about the WPP because the product they mentioned is very useful in real life environments. I think WPP is not officially listed in any of the exchange they mentioned they are going to list in the specified exchange in the next month.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 08:12:43 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 08:48:23 AM by nicecrypto

They will be Listed on Coinbene, Trade.io, IDAX, Digifinex  all mentioned Exchange are approved and Binance &  Huobi submitted are pending so I'm still very confident about this project, my strategy now is to accumulate cheap WPP tokens from bounty Hunters

Yes, even i am very much confident about the WPP because the product they mentioned is very useful in real life environments. I think WPP is not officially listed in any of the exchange they mentioned they are going to list in the specified exchange in the next month.

Some Bounty hunters will always sell cheap, it is in their nature to remain hunters, they can't see the bigger  picture, wpp team are negotiating to list on big exchange like houbi and binance, so why some hunters are in such hurry to sell for pennies Roll Eyes it is good that the weak hands are out of the game so that strong hands can scoop their tokens and they can regret latter.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

The hunter had to dispose of the token, possibly because of being pressed for necessity let alone see the WPP token appear high when entering the exchange. We will see WPP investors better understand games like this and will retain tokens to give them good profits.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: