Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:32:23 PM

I Suggest you to look at the WPP pie chart again.
The 50% wallet is WPP’s founders/management, Rebate Program, Marketing, Reserve, R&D, etc..
Corporate policy was not to release/distribute to Corporate employees yet, furthermore Distribution to WPP institutional investors has not finnalized yet.

Thanks for your answer, this explanation is much more appreciated.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jax327

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

hi, can you explain why you are not registered anywhere? In this article, the author detailed why you are mosheyniki. can you refute this?
https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

Not being a regulated market, there is plenty of scams and everyone has to evaluate what risks they are willing to take. Recently, however, I have noticed excessive hysteria on the forum regarding alleged scams. Before giving someone a scammer, I think we should have a solid basis for making accusations.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:38:13 PM

My experience in this forum on scam allegation had always prompted me do more research. Its quite annoying the reaction of the telegram admin to any word that does look comfortable to them. I believe they are doing that because they believe most telegram members are bounty hunters, sadly hunters in that forum had turn to beggars. Am not happy with the trend with telegram admin, the way they handle members which does not and cant happen here. I hope things change and the forum takes back its place with high influence on crowdfund. What the team doesnt want to happen will happen, the community is not stupid they are just waiting for a good time to get out and hope to see who will patronize them outside the group. The few people that invested will take over the community, which is so insignificant in numbers. I hate Troy temerity, very lousy and arrogant, money doesn't do everything here without a strong community.

Agree with you.. maybe some core members are good in their field (as CFO, CMO.. ) but obviously dont have a f++ng idea about community management.. there is a lack of this "in touch with community"..
This will harm WPP in many ways..  Eveeyone is free to decide if he wantos to keep or sell his amount of tokens...i know exactly what i will do with mine..

This coo-admin is the worst sociopatic I've ever talked to.... ever..... and they even appointed him as admin?
Puah
I can only think that there are few to no small retail holders so they decide to do so.
But my worst worry is not that..... not even that some fool is selling wpp on forkdelta at 0.2 cent$.
Not that.
My biggest fear is that at a second glance, there is no trace of past projects of this company, when they claim to be in the business since 2009: only graph renderings.
Not a clip where you can hear the real voice of the ceo.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:38:07 AM

I really do not like what is happening now. They do not answer a single question in the telegram, but immediately block it.
Why is there no mention of the company on the net? She's completely new. Where are company logos in offices? Where is everyone?
Why does someone sell so cheaply in such quantities at forkdelta and it’s not necessary to say that these are bounty hunters and terrible partners ...
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:02:53 AM

I really do not like what is happening now. They do not answer a single question in the telegram, but immediately block it.
Why is there no mention of the company on the net? She's completely new. Where are company logos in offices? Where is everyone?
Why does someone sell so cheaply in such quantities at forkdelta and it’s not necessary to say that these are bounty hunters and terrible partners ...

I don't know which telegram are you referring to because WPP telegram is active with the admin because i have asked many questions about the project and even though they took some time but they are answering to each and every question asked by the community.

wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:36:19 AM

Telegram is active, and WPP is making its best effort to keep a healthy community, There is an urge by some users to create a panic and uncertanty about WPP.

Each one should do his own due diligence and make a decision.
WPP is a strong corporation, with a strong team that is working around the clock to achieve the company goals and vision.

WPP is a step away from listing on the exchanges, buckle up.  Smiley
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:24:44 AM

The WPP team looks enthusiastic in carrying out their responsibilities, while the telegram is also active. If someone sells cheap on the forkdelta the possibility he does not have patience in managing his assets. It's better to do your own research than to pay attention to those who like to throw it cheaply. Panic about prices will not help for better development.
Jax327

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:49:26 AM

Telegram is active, and WPP is making its best effort to keep a healthy community, There is an urge by some users to create a panic and uncertanty about WPP.

WPP is a strong corporation, with a strong team that is working around the clock to achieve the company goals and vision.

WPP is a step away from listing on the exchanges, buckle up.  Smiley

hi, can you explain why you are not registered anywhere? In this article, the author detailed why you are mosheyniki. can you refute this?

and where does the exit on the stock exchange?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:21:07 PM

The WPP team looks enthusiastic in carrying out their responsibilities, while the telegram is also active. If someone sells cheap on the forkdelta the possibility he does not have patience in managing his assets. It's better to do your own research than to pay attention to those who like to throw it cheaply. Panic about prices will not help for better development.
Everything will start soon because at the end of March they will keep their promise. I believe that if this happens, their community will be very crowded and will contribute more ideas. I am a small investor of WPP and holding WPP in the long term because I believe WPP has the potential to grow bigger than other energy projects so investment options at this time will help every easy people earn more profits

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:43:39 PM

WPP abandoned its plans months ago as a minority partner in a california project and removed it from its business plans and website months ago. Our project pipeline is dynamic and shifts based on our ability to finance each opportunity and the overall terms and conditions presented.

It is absolutely typical in the energy business that only a percentage of all available projects in the pipeline are successfully implemented. Economic and political reasons can both have a large impact.

"and where does the exit on the stock exchange?" Please be more specific
Jax327

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:59:08 PM

WPP abandoned its plans months ago as a minority partner in a california project and removed it from its business plans and website months ago. Our project pipeline is dynamic and shifts based on our ability to finance each opportunity and the overall terms and conditions presented.

It is absolutely typical in the energy business that only a percentage of all available projects in the pipeline are successfully implemented. Economic and political reasons can both have a large impact.

Google translator Grin
parallaxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:44:27 PM

Hi folks, I wrote the article here: https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php

To the WPP folks, you were never part of any contract through the state of California. Your previous version of the white paper and your website claimed that you were the prime contractor on this project, yet you are not registered with the state of California, nor are you registered with the US federal government. You don't even have a DUNS number, which is the standard tracking number that every US state and the federal government uses to track information on registered contractors. How do I know this you ask? Because I've worked on US federal government contracts and I am currently registered. If you look on my website, you will find my DUNS and CAGE numbers and past contracts I have worked on. I searched the D&B system and you are not registered, therefore you were never involved in any government project. If you were, you would be registered, you would list these numbers on your website, and you would list your past performance on government projects with contract numbers and performance periods. You lied then and you are lying now.

Furthermore, why is a single company that is claiming to have been awarded $60 billion in government contracts (this is 1.5% of the 2018 US federal spending budget) doing an ICO? If you really had that much revenue, you wouldn't need to do an ICO. Just for perspective, Intel's 2017 revenue was about $60 billion. You literally claimed your company was as big as Intel, yet no one on this planet has ever heard of you.

Now let's get to this silly planned hydrogen power plant project. When one of the world's most prestigious engineering societies is still only talking about feasibility and at 10-20% of the generating capacity you claim, there is no way that you have magically managed to develop more advanced hydrogen generation capacity. Again, you're lying. You couldn't even list correct power generation units! It's laughable how badly you're lying.
parallaxx

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:37:59 AM

THE EXCITING FUTURE OF WPP TOKEN! WITH COMMODITIES BEHIND IT!  https://medium.com/@wppcoin/the-bright-future-of-wpp-token-with-commodities-behind-it-9f577c36a18

The most important thing in the article!

EXAMPLE:
1 KG of H2 = $14 USD
1m3 of H2 = $1.15 USD
1 WPP TOKEN = 1m3 of H2 ($1.15 USD) 
*the price of H2 fluctuates with market conditions

You cannot just write out a price for 1 cubic meter of hydrogen. The number they list is completely made up. You need to list the pressure that it is stored at. 1 cubic meter of hydrogen stored at higher pressure contains more hydrogen than 1 cubic meter stored at lower pressure. The authors don’t know what the hell they are talking about and they are obviously lying.
parallaxx

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:14:52 AM

Aaaand of course, when I put my article as a comment on their Medium article, they banned me from viewing their posts. What's wrong WPP? Does the truth hurt once it is staring you in the face?
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:17:48 AM

Hi folks, I wrote the article here: https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/wpp-energy-scam.php

To the WPP folks, you were never part of any contract through the state of California. Your previous version of the white paper and your website claimed that you were the prime contractor on this project, yet you are not registered with the state of California, nor are you registered with the US federal government. You don't even have a DUNS number, which is the standard tracking number that every US state and the federal government uses to track information on registered contractors. How do I know this you ask? Because I've worked on US federal government contracts and I am currently registered. If you look on my website, you will find my DUNS and CAGE numbers and past contracts I have worked on. I searched the D&B system and you are not registered, therefore you were never involved in any government project. If you were, you would be registered, you would list these numbers on your website, and you would list your past performance on government projects with contract numbers and performance periods. You lied then and you are lying now.

Furthermore, why is a single company that is claiming to have been awarded $60 billion in government contracts (this is 1.5% of the 2018 US federal spending budget) doing an ICO? If you really had that much revenue, you wouldn't need to do an ICO. Just for perspective, Intel's 2017 revenue was about $60 billion. You literally claimed your company was as big as Intel, yet no one on this planet has ever heard of you.

Now let's get to this silly planned hydrogen power plant project. When one of the world's most prestigious engineering societies is still only talking about feasibility and at 10-20% of the generating capacity you claim, there is no way that you have magically managed to develop more advanced hydrogen generation capacity. Again, you're lying. You couldn't even list correct power generation units! It's laughable how badly you're lying.

1.  You have stated “I looked into one of the municipal projects they listed in the whitepaper, specifically the California MSW project listed on the website and their whitepaper.
If the California municipal project were a real project, it would be registered in the California State Contracts Register.
This project does not exist in the California State Contracts Register.”  

First, we never made a claim this was a State of California project.  That is your assumption.  This is a private project supplying electricity to a Municipal Water Authority with a PPA in place.  We are intending to take over a power generation project that is already built and ultimately convert the project to a waste-to-energy facility using gasification.  This would be a joint venture and we would be using an EPC that is well recognized and one of the leading Power Engineers.  The technology would not be ours but licensed by the Joint Venture. We are very sorry that you misread that this was a Municipal project with the State of California or needing to be registered with the State of California.  Actually, it is already a permitted facility.   There is no State of California awarding of this project.  For the record, we look to develop private projects and may take waste from a Municipality but again that does not need to be awarded by the State of California. We are not trying to educate you, but we are trying to get YOUR facts straight.  

2. You have stated that Intel doesn’t have $60 Billion in revenue in 2017 so how can we make such claims.  If you read carefully what we wrote you will see that we have been working for three years in conjunction with Joint Venture partners to develop a project in the DRC.  That project includes a 35 year Power Purchase Agreement which amounts to $1.4 Billion a year in electric revenues.  When you multiply that by 35 years you get $44 Billion.  That was what our statement was all about.  We have never claimed to have $60 Billion in revenue, but possibly you misread that statement also.

3. Last, we will not address technology we are developing with some of the leading engineering firms in the world. If you want to say that the Hydrogen technology you have read about on the Internet (you suggested the audience Google) cannot produce what we intend to produce, then that is your opinion which you are entitled to. Details of our R&D is Not Public Information.  When we have news we believe we should release about our technologies and it is approved by SEC Counsel we will release such news.

Cheers.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

Everything will start soon because at the end of March they will keep their promise. I believe that if this happens, their community will be very crowded and will contribute more ideas. I am a small investor of WPP and holding WPP in the long term because I believe WPP has the potential to grow bigger than other energy projects so investment options at this time will help every easy people earn more profits

Like you there are many people holding the coins due to because the product and develooment strategy they have and the way they are concerned about the community is very much efficient and yes by the end of the March they will start listing their token into different exchanges. By that time they will announce the exact price of wpp while listing in the exchanges.
parallaxx

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:04:48 AM

1.  You have stated “I looked into one of the municipal projects they listed in the whitepaper, specifically the California MSW project listed on the website and their whitepaper.
If the California municipal project were a real project, it would be registered in the California State Contracts Register.

First, we never made a claim this was a State of California project.  That is your assumption.  This is a private project supplying electricity to a Municipal Water Authority with a PPA in place.  We are intending to take over a power generation project that is already built and ultimately convert the project to a waste-to-energy facility using gasification.  This would be a joint venture and we would be using an EPC that is well recognized and one of the leading Power Engineers.  The technology would not be ours but licensed by the Joint Venture. We are very sorry that you misread that this was a Municipal project with the State of California or needing to be registered with the State of California.  Actually, it is already a permitted facility.   There is no State of California awarding of this project.  For the record, we look to develop private projects and may take waste from a Municipality but again that does not need to be awarded by the State of California. We are not trying to educate you, but we are trying to get YOUR facts straight.   

2. You have stated that Intel doesn’t have $60 Billion in revenue in 2017 so how can we make such claims.  If you read carefully what we wrote you will see that we have been working for three years in conjunction with Joint Venture partners to develop a project in the DRC.  That project includes a 35 year Power Purchase Agreement which amounts to $1.4 Billion a year in electric revenues.  When you multiply that by 35 years you get $44 Billion.  That was what our statement was all about.  We have never claimed to have $60 Billion in revenue, but possibly you misread that statement also.

3. Last, we will not address technology we are developing with some of the leading engineering firms in the world. If you want to say that the Hydrogen technology you have read about on the Internet (you suggested the audience Google) cannot produce what we intend to produce, then that is your opinion which you are entitled to. Details of our R&D is Not Public Information.  When we have news we believe we should release about our technologies and it is approved by SEC Counsel we will release such news.

Cheers.

1. That is exactly what you claimed. You can lie about it now but I read it in previous versions of your whitepaper. And what about the total in $60 billion on contracts with state governments and the federal government you claimed you had won? See, you never won any contracts with anyone. You are hyping up your company in an effort to scam unsophisticated people in the crypto community.

2. Again, I read this in previous versions of your whitepaper. You are lying. See my previous statement.

3. I have a hard time believing that a company that cannot quote power generation units correctly and does not understand the ideal gas law is at all involved in engineering anything related to alternative energy. And my contention that your "technology" is phony is not just my opinion. It is backed up by a study published in American Society of Mechanical Engineers conference proceedings. This is not me saying this, this is a peer-reviewed publication saying this. I am quoting them. This was not some magic act of Google, I cited the paper in my article! So no, it is not just my opinion.
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

1.  You have stated “I looked into one of the municipal projects they listed in the whitepaper, specifically the California MSW project listed on the website and their whitepaper.

First, we never made a claim this was a State of California project.  That is your assumption.  This is a private project supplying electricity to a Municipal Water Authority with a PPA in place.  We are intending to take over a power generation project that is already built and ultimately convert the project to a waste-to-energy facility using gasification.  This would be a joint venture and we would be using an EPC that is well recognized and one of the leading Power Engineers.  The technology would not be ours but licensed by the Joint Venture. We are very sorry that you misread that this was a Municipal project with the State of California or needing to be registered with the State of California.  Actually, it is already a permitted facility.   There is no State of California awarding of this project.  For the record, we look to develop private projects and may take waste from a Municipality but again that does not need to be awarded by the State of California. We are not trying to educate you, but we are trying to get YOUR facts straight.   

2. You have stated that Intel doesn’t have $60 Billion in revenue in 2017 so how can we make such claims.  If you read carefully what we wrote you will see that we have been working for three years in conjunction with Joint Venture partners to develop a project in the DRC.  That project includes a 35 year Power Purchase Agreement which amounts to $1.4 Billion a year in electric revenues.  When you multiply that by 35 years you get $44 Billion.  That was what our statement was all about.  We have never claimed to have $60 Billion in revenue, but possibly you misread that statement also.

3. Last, we will not address technology we are developing with some of the leading engineering firms in the world. If you want to say that the Hydrogen technology you have read about on the Internet (you suggested the audience Google) cannot produce what we intend to produce, then that is your opinion which you are entitled to. Details of our R&D is Not Public Information.  When we have news we believe we should release about our technologies and it is approved by SEC Counsel we will release such news.

Cheers.

1. That is exactly what you claimed. You can lie about it now but I read it in previous versions of your whitepaper. And what about the total in $60 billion on contracts with state governments and the federal government you claimed you had won? See, you never won any contracts with anyone. You are hyping up your company in an effort to scam unsophisticated people in the crypto community.

2. Again, I read this in previous versions of your whitepaper. You are lying. See my previous statement.

3. I have a hard time believing that a company that cannot quote power generation units correctly and does not understand the ideal gas law is at all involved in engineering anything related to alternative energy. And my contention that your "technology" is phony is not just my opinion. It is backed up by a study published in American Society of Mechanical Engineers conference proceedings. This is not me saying this, this is a peer-reviewed publication saying this. I am quoting them. This was not some magic act of Google, I cited the paper in my article! So no, it is not just my opinion.

Sorry Mr Zachariah Marcus Peterson that our answers did not meet your expectations.

It seems that you are looking for a cheap publication, giving the fact that you run a company from a residential address, it must be hard and difficult to do any research at all, especially energy related.

Also the fact that you write posts from different users, only shows that you are spamming, and trying to create unnecessary FUD just so you can get your show on prime time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:08:57 AM

THE EXCITING FUTURE OF WPP TOKEN! WITH COMMODITIES BEHIND IT!  https://medium.com/@wppcoin/the-bright-future-of-wpp-token-with-commodities-behind-it-9f577c36a18

The most important thing in the article!

EXAMPLE:
1 KG of H2 = $14 USD
1m3 of H2 = $1.15 USD
1 WPP TOKEN = 1m3 of H2 ($1.15 USD) 
*the price of H2 fluctuates with market conditions

You cannot just write out a price for 1 cubic meter of hydrogen. The number they list is completely made up. You need to list the pressure that it is stored at. 1 cubic meter of hydrogen stored at higher pressure contains more hydrogen than 1 cubic meter stored at lower pressure. The authors don’t know what the hell they are talking about and they are obviously lying.

Those are the illustrations given by the company but it doesn't mean the price of WPP will be 1.15$ at the time of listing. They mentioned clearly in the telegram the price of WPP will be initiated before listing in the exchanges but due to market fluctuation, the price of the coin may fluctuate even to lower or higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: