Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:54:58 AM

Go to the website https://wppenergy.io you will see 5 exchanges confirmed just waiting for one more Binance exchange
5 exchanges are good, no need to wait for binance to start trading
I see it, 5 exchanges are enough, especially the exchanges that are accepted are large exchanges, there is no need to expect binance because it is very difficult to listed there
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:25:32 AM

Selling cheap on ForkDelta does not mean anything as WPP is still not listed on exchanges. The team will announce
soon  which exchanges will WPP appear on by end of March. Almost 70 million WPP landed in the hunters hands and
majority of them is non patient enough and dump their tokens. I made my own research on this project and got the
needed answers and will HODL for long and will follow up on the progress of this project.

I participated in wpp bounty but I still have my tokens and grabbing some at forkdelta. I read and reread articles, whitepaper and regularly visit their telegram. I hope that wpp can thrive and be successful. We have to wait months though.
I thought those on folkdelta had been sold out some weeks ago, when was your recent grabbing ?

See the ETH address, he got it 5 hours ago 42,457 WPP
And I see buy / sell orders still available there https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085-ETH

Yes, still it is very good to grab the low valued coins in the forkdelta because by the end of this month they are going to announce on which exchanges they are going to list and what is the base price of WPP will hit with they list in the exchanges. So it good to keep an eye on telegram channel.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:06:24 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 01:40:06 PM by Anonylz

Go to the website https://wppenergy.io you will see 5 exchanges confirmed just waiting for one more Binance exchange
I see it, 5 exchanges are enough, especially the exchanges that are accepted are large exchanges, there is no need to expect binance because it is very difficult to listed there

The five exchange already approved are definitely more than enough for this project to kick start, i mean how many project can pull this off in the shortest possible time and just 2 months after ITO! I think this team have really done a great job to achieve this much within such time frame,
Binance listing can come latter (not a miracle maker), but for now wpp will be fine trading in those approved exchange once listed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:28:55 PM

While I think a nice trade is possible at this point, I dont get why this reiteration to say that lowest price of Ico was 6.5 cent$.
Noooo waaaay.
Lowest price had to be far lower than 2.4 cent$, as the average ico price was 2.4 cent$, no matter what part of the galaxy you are from, this is basic math:
60 mil$ : 2.5 bils tokens = 2.4 cent$ average price of the ico.
It means many were sold higher and lower than 2.4 cent$.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:58:03 AM

Yes, still it is very good to grab the low valued coins in the forkdelta because by the end of this month they are going to announce on which exchanges they are going to list and what is the base price of WPP will hit with they list in the exchanges. So it good to keep an eye on telegram channel.
I just made a forkdelta purchase and now only see how and what will happen in the next 4-5 days, whether the team will keep the promise or they will postpone the listing on the market. just wait Roll Eyes

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:17:23 AM

The five exchange already approved are definitely more than enough for this project to kick start, i mean how many project can pull this off in the shortest possible time and just 2 months after ITO! I think this team have really done a great job to achieve this much within such time frame,
Binance listing can come latter (not a miracle maker), but for now wpp will be fine trading in those approved exchange once listed.

Exactly, many people have kept asking the same thing any further exchanges but in the begining it is very good move from the team and they could manage to list in the 5 exchanges. If they are reputable and has very good volume then automatically many other high volume exchange will easily list the wpp token.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:39:45 AM

I just made a forkdelta purchase and now only see how and what will happen in the next 4-5 days, whether the team will keep the promise or they will postpone the listing on the market. just wait Roll Eyes
They are on track as per telegram conversations by the COO of WPP I certainly believe that this listings will happen by the end of this month with no problems in those approved exchanges like Idax, Coinbene, and Huobi, time to buy some cheap tokens for now.

Lets see some great ss conversation from telegram responded by COO of WPP.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:46:14 AM

They are on track as per telegram conversations by the COO of WPP I certainly believe that this listings will happen by the end of this month with no problems in those approved exchanges like Idax, Coinbene, and Huobi, time to buy some cheap tokens huge profit coming.

Yes, from the beginning of their crowd sale to till date they are actively communicating with the community and it is a very good sign for a company to start listing the coin by the end of this month. So we should wait for the base price of WPP coin before listing.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:06:49 AM

Exactly, many people have kept asking the same thing any further exchanges but in the begining it is very good move from the team and they could manage to list in the 5 exchanges. If they are reputable and has very good volume then automatically many other high volume exchange will easily list the wpp token.

Whatever people think about this project, everything will be answered by the end of this month
Who knows whether they really work on the exchange or just promise
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:43:02 PM

They are on track as per telegram conversations by the COO of WPP I certainly believe that this listings will happen by the end of this month with no problems in those approved exchanges like Idax, Coinbene, and Huobi, time to buy some cheap tokens for now.

Lets see some great ss conversation from telegram responded by COO of WPP.

I have seen token like this Envion but they failed to stand this kind of project, now I believe WPP team will fulfill all promises.
That's why I never thought about sell on FD but we can still grab some WPP at very low price, I am holding enough WPP.
One week left, curious to know the name of first exchange from approved exchanges. Hope they will rock in the start of april.    
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:38:54 PM

Selling cheap on ForkDelta does not mean anything as WPP is still not listed on exchanges. The team will announce
soon  which exchanges will WPP appear on by end of March. Almost 70 million WPP landed in the hunters hands and
majority of them is non patient enough and dump their tokens. I made my own research on this project and got the
needed answers and will HODL for long and will follow up on the progress of this project.
I will be waiting for the development team to fulfill their promise at the end of March. If they do not list it, it will make WPP devaluate even more in the long run, but if there is approval from those exchanges, I will continue to invest in WPP because this project has so many opportunities assembly to develop and they are trying to apply this to our daily lives. I hope that WPP will have more partners in the areas of energy

The exchange has been confirmed, you are just waiting for that time to arrive so if you are sure don't waste your time
Since the beginning they have cooperated with Trade.io

Sorry missed something, which exchange has been confirmed?
fastcoin-ok

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:15:23 AM

It is all a pipe dream for now, just like for the average ico price: 2.4 cent$ and NOT 6.5 cent$ like they claim.
There is a good reason why COO hasnt revealed yet which exchange will list wpp by 3 days.
Imagine which one: there isnt any. So expect for a postponing.
But here's another tip.
The mega pipedream of the stable coin at 1.15$.
None seems to note that this was written on the white paper BEFORE the 1:10 split.
So the target price (for stable coin) is definetely 0.15$.
Can anybody deny this?

fastcoin-ok

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:16:26 AM

Thypo. After the split, price target is 0.115$...... or 11.5 cent$.
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

It is all a pipe dream for now, just like for the average ico price: 2.4 cent$ and NOT 6.5 cent$ like they claim.
There is a good reason why COO hasnt revealed yet which exchange will list wpp by 3 days.
But here's another tip.
None seems to note that this was written on the white paper BEFORE the 1:10 split.
Can anybody deny this?

We would like to see your comments after Friday, stay tuned.. you will enjoy it  Smiley

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:47:34 PM

On your site in one column, you can see that getting approval from the huobi, and in the other column, what else is waiting. I can not understand
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:45:48 PM

But here's another tip.
Can anybody deny this?

lol Dreams comes true! If team said that there is no coin/token like this wpp token so believe or just simply move on instead of spread negativity.
You should wait they will make an announcement related Tokenomics on this friday, they will also reveal names of exchanges where they list wpp first.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:57:58 PM

But here's another tip.
Can anybody deny this?

We would like to see your comments after Friday, stay tuned.. you will enjoy it  Smiley

Rest your little fingers @fastcoin-ok 29th is around the corner, after then you can comeback and comment some more,  i can't believe how someone spent so much time to discredit another project without any evidence or proof, anyways come 29th the whole crypto community who have been supporting this project since day one will eventually see if wpp will be listing on one or more of the 5 exchanges listed on their telegram and website, it is not too long now, just 1/2 days to go Grin then we will know who has been on a MegaPipe Dream Shocked

fastcoin-ok

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:33:28 PM

In fact I didnt mean to discredit.
What I want is someone to argue on those 2 points above:
- average price 2.4cent$
- split adjusted target price... 0.115$

Lets discuss about this, not indians and cowboys.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:08:40 AM

There is a lot of discussion on telegram about major exchange listings by the end of this month.

If wpp does get a major listing, it will at least slightly prove that it is legitimate - a major exchange's reputation also hinges on who they list and quality of the project, so they do their own due diligence before any listing.

So yes, major listing will likely mean the project is actually doing what it set out to do. But we'll see, only few days to wait..
nesilv12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:49:16 AM

WPP Energy possibly merging with BioPower ? ? ?

$BOPO Reverse Merger speculation hitting major news outlets now. Anyone know whats going on? Is it confirmed?

BOPO Stock with highest vol in 5 years. Something must be coming.

Here is a FULL DD Must Read packet connecting all the dots for WPP Energy and BioPower Operations Corp.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ds7m_PXRorG18oSJCqIf2ATWQdsqi8O22MrbHpw3Vs4/edit#slide=id.gcb9a0b074_1_0

I didn't do this DD, just found it online

if its true its HUGE!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: