Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:22:13 AM

There is a lot of discussion on telegram about major exchange listings by the end of this month.

If wpp does get a major listing, it will at least slightly prove that it is legitimate - a major exchange's reputation also hinges on who they list and quality of the project, so they do their own due diligence before any listing.

So yes, major listing will likely mean the project is actually doing what it set out to do. But we'll see, only few days to wait..
The best thing will happen in this project and if you want to invest, there is still a chance. I believe that when the first exchange is listed it will attract the attention of everyone and WPP will have a much higher price than it is now. Maybe people will feel happy about their investment, but I'm sure the development team will do things that make you feel more surprised in the future.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:04:45 AM

There is a lot of discussion on telegram about major exchange listings by the end of this month.

If wpp does get a major listing, it will at least slightly prove that it is legitimate - a major exchange's reputation also hinges on who they list and quality of the project, so they do their own due diligence before any listing.

So yes, major listing will likely mean the project is actually doing what it set out to do. But we'll see, only few days to wait..
The best thing will happen in this project and if you want to invest, there is still a chance. I believe that when the first exchange is listed it will attract the attention of everyone and WPP will have a much higher price than it is now. Maybe people will feel happy about their investment, but I'm sure the development team will do things that make you feel more surprised in the future.

In the telegram many times they wrote that the price on the exchange will be higher than the price of the token of sales. I think they have enough money for it.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

In the telegram many times they wrote that the price on the exchange will be higher than the price of the token of sales. I think they have enough money for it.
in my opinion it's only speculation but not necessarily all will run smoothly and in accordance with expectations ... we just wait until tomorrow ... whether they say is true or just dump will

bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:39:52 AM

in my opinion it's only speculation but not necessarily all will run smoothly and in accordance with expectations ... we just wait until tomorrow ... whether they say is true or just dump will

Price increases occur in this week from 0.000016 to 0.000023700 ETH we can say this reinforces what the team says
Whatever happens tomorrow the token holder must get ready

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:34:40 AM

Price increases occur in this week from 0.000016 to 0.000023700 ETH we can say this reinforces what the team says
Whatever happens tomorrow the token holder must get ready
I think this is good news because this week the ethereum price has increased and I hope that the increase can be the most important ethereum revival, keep abreast of the developments so clearly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:38:36 AM

I hope you guys know that pricing is not the wpp team doing, that is entirely determine by market demand, don't get sad when you see impatient sellers selling for peanuts and expect the team to do a miracle to sustain the price, that could only happen when wpp tokens have been tied to the WPPEnergy products (tokenomics)
Even if team determine listing price it may not stay that way for long if there is nothing backing the tokens, the market will determine wpp price not the team.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:18:31 AM

Good new. WPP is currently listed at the Digifinex exchange and this is an extremely important news in this project. They kept their promise and I believe listing Idax, Coinbene will only be a matter of time. I think people should be more confident in the development team of the project because they have made everything better and anyone who is feeling scared will feel more secure.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:21:54 AM

I hope you guys know that pricing is not the wpp team doing, that is entirely determine by market demand, don't get sad when you see impatient sellers selling for peanuts and expect the team to do a miracle to sustain the price, that could only happen when wpp tokens have been tied to the WPPEnergy products (tokenomics)
Even if team determine listing price it may not stay that way for long if there is nothing backing the tokens, the market will determine wpp price not the team.

Not sure price at ICO matters now, it is listed on a top 10 exchange listing of Digifinex. Announced just over the last hour or so.

Some fairly generous trading competition to go along with the listing. Around 2.5 million tokens up for grabs for volume trading, buying and 'locking up' wpp tokens for a set period of time.

Check it out here if you're interested: https://medium.com/@digifinex/2-500-000-wpp-airdrop-to-celebrate-wpp-engerys-listing-on-digifinex-e70ec8ab72e5

I don't use Digifinex and I'm hoping there will be a couple of other exchanges they'll list on - even something like trade.io which I believe supported the project.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:04:15 PM

It is all a pipe dream for now, just like for the average ico price: 2.4 cent$ and NOT 6.5 cent$ like they claim.
There is a good reason why COO hasnt revealed yet which exchange will list wpp by 3 days.
Imagine which one: there isnt any. So expect for a postponing.
But here's another tip.
The mega pipedream of the stable coin at 1.15$.
None seems to note that this was written on the white paper BEFORE the 1:10 split.
So the target price (for stable coin) is definetely 0.15$.
Can anybody deny this?

Opps! someone is about to eat their rubbish no doubt, i hope the good news have met you in good condition perhaps Grin wpp is listing on one of top 10 exchange (Digfinex) and trading with competition will start soon,
in life there is what they call benefit of doubt, and don't worry about the stable coin because everything will happen in due time, what is important is trading will start soon and more updates will follow from time to time.
hope you enjoy the good news Wink

dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

It is all a pipe dream for now, just like for the average ico price: 2.4 cent$ and NOT 6.5 cent$ like they claim.
There is a good reason why COO hasnt revealed yet which exchange will list wpp by 3 days.
Imagine which one: there isnt any. So expect for a postponing.
But here's another tip.
The mega pipedream of the stable coin at 1.15$.
None seems to note that this was written on the white paper BEFORE the 1:10 split.
So the target price (for stable coin) is definetely 0.15$.
Can anybody deny this?

Opps! someone is about to eat their rubbish no doubt, i hope the good news have met you in good condition perhaps Grin wpp is listing on one of top 10 exchange (Digfinex) and trading with competition will start soon,
in life there is what they call benefit of doubt, and don't worry about the stable coin because everything will happen in due time, what is important is trading will start soon and more updates will follow from time to time.
hope you enjoy the good news Wink
Haha I told him that never spread negativity about this project because they fulfilled all promises and very confident about project.
Never mess with TROY   Cool If you are still in doubt then arrange call with troy, he will answer of all your questions @fastcoin
Now they blurt out the name of exchange (DigifineX) where they listed WPP first and Other top exchanges on the way.
https://twitter.com/digifinex/status/1111192918876803073
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

I dont understand the idea of digifinex giving out 2.5 m WPP. Are they buying back from owners or are giving out another to their customer? If the later is considered I dont understand the strategy and doesnt make sense to me. Have not seen explanation any it anywhere.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:36:10 PM

Good new. WPP is currently listed at the Digifinex exchange and this is an extremely important news in this project. They kept their promise and I believe listing Idax, Coinbene will only be a matter of time. I think people should be more confident in the development team of the project because they have made everything better and anyone who is feeling scared will feel more secure.

Well, one by one the user questions here have been answered, just waiting for the next announcement
With the news of this listing, it may be that trust in this project is recovering
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:33:43 PM

I dont understand the idea of digifinex giving out 2.5 m WPP. Are they buying back from owners or are giving out another to their customer? If the later is considered I dont understand the strategy and doesnt make sense to me. Have not seen explanation any it anywhere.

Digifinex and WPP have likely made a contract. Also, Digifinex can attract new customers by giving this opportunity to those people that are interested in WPP.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

Digifinex and WPP have likely made a contract. Also, Digifinex can attract new customers by giving this opportunity to those people that are interested in WPP.

Exactly both of them make their own profits, I'm sure 2.5 million WPP is provided by the WPP team and  Digifinex manages it to get new customers and trading volume

Anonylz

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:58:33 AM

From the source you gathered that information if you had paid more attention you would have seen the link to medium post of DigiFinex explaining in the details the process of the airdrop and how it is shared different categories, it is giveaways for trading and and holding your wpp for a particular period of time to be rewarded, go to wpp telegram and read about the post, open the link attached all information are there nothing short.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:31:55 AM

Greetings friends of the WPP Energy Community. First we would like to thank you for your support, it’s been a long journey and we have made it to an important milestone of having WPP Token listed on a major exchange, commencing with Digifinex. But the work really has just begun and a new Exciting journey is before us now and it is the time for us all to be united and push forward the WPP agenda into the market.

With that said here is the Tokenomics Overview. Each aspect contained therein has been chosen by the best dedicated management team that has worked tirelessly to ensure WPP is very competitive in the marketplace. We aspire to be among the market leaders and we believe the Tokenomics presented clearly demonstrates that point. We hope you agree 🙂.

A PDF Doc of this content will be available by Monday April 1 at 11:59pm EST on our .io website.

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-tokenomics-overview-7a2debc6459c
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:28:29 AM

Greetings friends of the WPP Energy Community. First we would like to thank you for your support, it’s been a long journey and we have made it to an important milestone of having WPP Token listed on a major exchange, commencing with Digifinex. But the work really has just begun and a new Exciting journey is before us now and it is the time for us all to be united and push forward the WPP agenda into the market.

With that said here is the Tokenomics Overview. Each aspect contained therein has been chosen by the best dedicated management team that has worked tirelessly to ensure WPP is very competitive in the marketplace. We aspire to be among the market leaders and we believe the Tokenomics presented clearly demonstrates that point. We hope you agree 🙂.

A PDF Doc of this content will be available by Monday April 1 at 11:59pm EST on our .io website.

I really like this information and this will greatly affect WPP in the near future. I think the price of $ 0.1 is possible and that will only be a matter of time. The project is encouraging people to keep WPP in the long term and you will have a chance to get 25% of the total WPP that is making me feel very excited about this project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Anonylz

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:25:08 AM

The much awaited tokenomics is finally out and i must say as expected not disappointing at all, with this method of making wpp a stable coin/token it will surely be  competitive in the market against similar energy project, i think the wpp team are very clear on how they intend to stabilize the price of wpp, very interesting to read and i look forward to see implementation. Great job.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:05:56 AM

WOW as expected and thanks for the update I have read it and I can say WPP tokens is worth hodling until price tied to H2 which is above $1 as I read it says "The intent of our overall strategy is to tie the price of the token to the retail price of 1 Nm3 no later than Q4 2019" Does this mean that WPP token target price before this year ends is same as the H2 which is at the moment is $1.43?

Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:11:33 AM

I really like this information and this will greatly affect WPP in the near future. I think the price of $ 0.1 is possible and that will only be a matter of time. The project is encouraging people to keep WPP in the long term and you will have a chance to get 25% of the total WPP that is making me feel very excited about this project.

Yes this is what the community is waiting for, this article can answer questions that have not been answered so far. This is the first step and let's look at the next step

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: