Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:35:52 PM

Yes, we know that in the last few days, many investors bought this token at FD they hope there will be an increase when listing on Digifinex
But don't forget that the bounty participants are also waiting for this moment and are ready to dump

Most of the bounty participants that want quick profit have already sold their tokens and now the price on Forkdelta is increasing. I expect this price rise get faster after trading becomes available on Digifinex.

3% of the total supply is allocated for bounty and suppose that 1.5% already sells on FD so there are still 1.5% waiting on Digifinex or other exchanges so this must be a consideration if you want to buy WPP

Even a small amount of tokens is enough for the price to go to the bottom. Already -18X!!! from the sale price.
Investors who see this price graph now are probably beating their heads against the wall.

Well, as I said before, some bounty hunters are waiting for a bigger exchange and right they did it
It seems that the rally hasn't ended recently there is a pump
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:13:41 PM

If I understand correctly, this is such a strategy. Buy very cheap tokens from bounty hunters and then there will be the price of a token sale
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:35:36 PM

do not be idiot, hunters keep their tokens. do you even know what is panic sale? wpp trade only in pair with usdt. f*ck usdt. we need eth and btc.
is easy dude, just buy ETH, BTC or any crypto that you want with usdt. lol. you didn't think about that?
i know that usdt is sh*t, but if you can buy eth, or btc with usdt that you earn from selling WPP tokens i think is not a problem
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:17:05 PM

Yes, we know that in the last few days, many investors bought this token at FD they hope there will be an increase when listing on Digifinex
But don't forget that the bounty participants are also waiting for this moment and are ready to dump

Most of the bounty participants that want quick profit have already sold their tokens and now the price on Forkdelta is increasing. I expect this price rise get faster after trading becomes available on Digifinex.

3% of the total supply is allocated for bounty and suppose that 1.5% already sells on FD so there are still 1.5% waiting on Digifinex or other exchanges so this must be a consideration if you want to buy WPP

Even a small amount of tokens is enough for the price to go to the bottom. Already -18X!!! from the sale price.
Investors who see this price graph now are probably beating their heads against the wall.

Well, as I said before, some bounty hunters are waiting for a bigger exchange and right they did it
After all the sale on forkdelta and revelation of 2million sold token on forkdelta linked to one of the investors, people still think bounty hunters are responsible for the dump. THough they gave so much to bounty hunters but the movement still shows a lot of token had been before the token sal. Have been asking what is the use of the 2.5 token giving to digifinex before the trade. such token can even dump the coin before listing
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:21:10 PM

do not be idiot, hunters keep their tokens. do you even know what is panic sale? wpp trade only in pair with usdt. f*ck usdt. we need eth and btc.
is easy dude, just buy ETH, BTC or any crypto that you want with usdt. lol. you didn't think about that?
i know that usdt is sh*t, but if you can buy eth, or btc with usdt that you earn from selling WPP tokens i think is not a problem

I think he talks about investor interest because usually traders prepare BTC and ETH to buy new tokens
After all, a pair is available at the request of the WPP team if the team wants to pay more then there will be more pairs

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:28:14 AM

After all the sale on forkdelta and revelation of 2million sold token on forkdelta linked to one of the investors, people still think bounty hunters are responsible for the dump. THough they gave so much to bounty hunters but the movement still shows a lot of token had been before the token sal. Have been asking what is the use of the 2.5 token giving to digifinex before the trade. such token can even dump the coin before listing

Definitely bounty hunters are not always the reason why price go below ico's, we often forget that private investors with huge bonus can also influence price, infact, i would say they are the number one reason why price often sank because they have enough bonus tokens to dump to get their initial investment out, bounty hunters only plays a little role in this scenario. Between isn't the 2.5 given to DigiFinex the airdrop process?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:42:37 AM

These are very low prices compared to the 'stablecoin' rhetoric that was being pushed recently.

It is fine to aim to be a stablecoin, but it is still wayyy too early for anyone to support a price near the $1-$1.15 price they are hoping to get, since there is currently nothing behind the coin yet to peg it to that price except plans to make it happen with asset buying etc.

I still think the dump is well overdone, particularly since people who hold will get a 25 percent bonus to tokens after three months if they just leave their tokens in metamask/myetherwallet!

Binance or trade.io are good exchanges. Would be good to see these exchanges added as per their website.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:56:30 AM

Definitely bounty hunters are not always the reason why price go below ico's, we often forget that private investors with huge bonus can also influence price, infact, i would say they are the number one reason why price often sank because they have enough bonus tokens to dump to get their initial investment out, bounty hunters only plays a little role in this scenario. Between isn't the 2.5 given to DigiFinex the airdrop process?
yes you'e right 'bounty hunter is not 'main reason for 'dump if this project is good and has potential so Im sure investors will not sell bonus they get at very cheap price, is it possible that the product from this project has not been launched?

Prime Gold

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

Have been asking what is the use of the 2.5 token giving to digifinex before the trade. such token can even dump the coin before listing

Promotions like this are usually made by other projects, the purpose is to attract new traders outside the WPP community so I thought this idea wasn't bad
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:21:03 PM

Have been asking what is the use of the 2.5 token giving to digifinex before the trade. such token can even dump the coin before listing

Promotions like this are usually made by other projects, the purpose is to attract new traders outside the WPP community so I thought this idea wasn't bad

It is also as a strategy to increase the volume of WPP, as well as part of the promotion, investors will be interested to know more about WPP projects in more detail.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:18:16 AM

yes you'e right 'bounty hunter is not 'main reason for 'dump if this project is good and has potential so Im sure investors will not sell bonus they get at very cheap price, is it possible that the product from this project has not been launched?
When I checked the WPP Token, there was a huge amount of money from their development team and you can see it is trading on Digifinex. I think there is no need to be too worried because maybe this is just a cost for them to list on larger exchanges or they are trying to develop better communities. In the media, WPP is still active so we don't need to worry too much about the price reduction because I'm sure WPP will soon reach $0.1 this year.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Prime Gold

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:31:00 AM

It is also as a strategy to increase the volume of WPP, as well as part of the promotion, investors will be interested to know more about WPP projects in more detail.

Exactly, the offer can attract investors' attention and there is a significant increase
WPP currently needs an additional pair so I hope the WPP team will add it in the near future
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

Exactly, the offer can attract investors' attention and there is a significant increase
WPP currently needs an additional pair so I hope the WPP team will add it in the near future
In my opinion WPP team played well with bounty hunters and dumpers are done after one exchange listing.
But wpp team is not started marketing, digifinex just a test. Big more exchanges are left and hope so there will be coinbene exchange.
Team next step is list wpp on second exchange and CMC, also they will drop interesting news next week.   
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:28:19 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 03:43:18 PM by saharovvv

In my opinion WPP team played well with bounty hunters and dumpers are done after one exchange listing.
But wpp team is not started marketing, digifinex just a test. Big more exchanges are left and hope so there will be coinbene exchange.
Team next step is list wpp on second exchange and CMC, also they will drop interesting news next week.  

I think today a very large number of tokens have been bought from bounty hunters. In the near future we will see a very good price.

upd: I bought a lot of tokens from bounty hunters. Expect good news next week.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:41:07 PM

I think today a very large number of tokens have been bought from bounty hunters, In the near future we will see a very good price.

yeah but at first day trading volume pretty impressive now price is stable hope wpp will reach ico price right after second exchange listing.   
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:19:47 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 09:48:35 AM by Free1bitco.in

yeah but at first day trading volume pretty impressive now price is stable hope wpp will reach ico price right after second exchange listing.  

The current price is 5x lower than the ICO price so you believe that after the second listing will reach the ICO price?
Honestly this is excessive hope, because so far the WPP team hasn't done anything about the product
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:10:27 AM

The current price is 5x lower than the ICO price so you believe that after the second listing will reach the ICO price?
Honestly this is excessive hope, because so far the WPP team hasn't done anything about the product
[/quote]

The toughest challenge after ICO's completion is competition in exchange, the team still needs positive things to be able to give proper appreciation to the WPP token. Enduring and being patient is what must be done, all require a process and we are still looking forward to the team's creative ideas so that competition on exchanges can be conquered.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:05:50 AM

I think today a very large number of tokens have been bought from bounty hunters, In the near future we will see a very good price.

Hopefully what is expected can be realized and let's just follow the development whether by being listed on the second exchange, WPP will reach the price of ICO or not the most important thing is to remain patient

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:33:56 AM

Yes, recently they started their journey in terms of listing the coins in exchanges, so we might see in the coming they will start listing the coin in many pairs and in many exchanges. The team is accurately giving updates to their community which will help them to get more awareness about the project and token economies.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:51:44 AM

The toughest challenge after ICO's completion is competition in exchange, the team still needs positive things to be able to give proper appreciation to the WPP token. Enduring and being patient is what must be done, all require a process and we are still looking forward to the team's creative ideas so that competition on exchanges can be conquered.

I know about that because the process will answer all questions, it can rise or down , I just reminded not to hope for second exchange and don't get stuck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: