Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

Price continues to fall Embarrassed
At the start of trading fell from 0.05$ to 0.001$. Then rose to 0.015$ and fell to 0.008$. Then price goto 0.09$ and fell to 0.006%. Now it has risen to 0.0077$ and will probably fall to 0.005$. The trend is very clear and you will not go against the schedule. Investments have already lost 95%. Stable token? Does not look like it. Although mining now brings a good profit than a few months earlier, the price does not react  Huh
Yeah yesterday price was very low but now last hour price constantly rise and right now trading at $0.0081.
COO Troy dropped some interesting news related WPP project and Biopower, link below.
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/biopower-operations-corporation-announces-wpp-123000204.html?guccounter=1
More interesting news coming/on the way and right time to grab some wpp at cheap price.
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:00:19 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/BOPO:US
https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2019-04-11/biopower-operations-corporation-announces-that-wpp-energy-gmbh-agreed-to-negotiate-and-enter-into-an-agreement-to-buy-a-90
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BOPO
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biopower-operations-corporation-announces-wpp-123000204.html
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:15:24 AM

At the start of trading fell from 0.05$ to 0.001$. Then rose to 0.015$ and fell to 0.008$. Then price goto 0.09$ and fell to 0.006%. Now it has risen to 0.0077$ and will probably fall to 0.005$. The trend is very clear and you will not go against the schedule. Investments have already lost 95%. Stable token? Does not look like it. Although mining now brings a good profit than a few months earlier, the price does not react  Huh

It makes no sense why anyone who purchased at the ICO would sell now.

I mean, would you really take a 90 percent loss by selling a couple months after buying? I think people would have more patience than that!

It must just be bounty hunters or team members or people who got majorly discounted tokens.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:52:42 AM

This coin only increases when there are big news and news regarding new exchanges will appear this week. I think the discount always happens in all the coins when the market tends to fall but it will soon recover someday so don't give up your investment and surely WPP will bring everyone has a big profit from long-term investment

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:37:29 AM

It makes no sense why anyone who purchased at the ICO would sell now.

I mean, would you really take a 90 percent loss by selling a couple of months after buying? I think people would have more patience than that!

It must just be bounty hunters or team members or people who got majorly discounted tokens.

Exactly, I think it is their wish whether to sell the coins do cheap because we know how potential the coin is going to be, I hope it is very good to hold instead of selling them for loos. If we manage to hold for another 3 months we are going to get some percentage of funds for our holdings.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:23:41 AM

This coin only increases when there are big news and news regarding new exchanges will appear this week. I think the discount always happens in all the coins when the market tends to fall but it will soon recover someday so don't give up your investment and surely WPP will bring everyone has a big profit from long-term investment

Not only wpp has this effect on price when there is big announcement to be made other project too also reflect this way, as long as there is no working product to back up project and give organic value in price then only big news can push price up, many project also rely on good news to help push price up. wpp  been a stable coin will only happen when the real product is active, don't confuse it with other stable coin like usdt.
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:41:22 AM

Very tired of hearing these words 'long term' in fact almost all ico tokens have decreased by 50% from ICO prices
The best way to get profit is to become a bounty hunter  Cheesy maybe in the near future WPP will increase because the next exchange news will be the same as other ICO tokens lost more than 50%  Cheesy
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:03:00 AM

Very tired of hearing these words 'long term' in fact almost all ico tokens have decreased by 50% from ICO prices
The best way to get profit is to become a bounty hunter  Cheesy maybe in the near future WPP will increase because the next exchange news will be the same as other ICO tokens lost more than 50%  Cheesy

Now a great option for long-term investors who are willing to wait for a convenient price on the exchange.
It is for this reason that the ico format has come to a logical conclusion. It makes no sense to invest even with bonuses if you can then buy ten times more at the exchanges.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:49:59 PM

Someone sold more than 5 million on the exchange. As a result, the price just fell by 25% in just a few minutes.
Hope the team has a plan for how to increase capitalization of the project.
The whole token giving to hunters was 7.5 million so who was selling the 5 million on that exchange definitely not hunters. The custody may either be an investor or the team. we were told they gave 2.5 million to the exchange, calculation will help. 2.5 billion is still with the team they can afford to release some to the market now and nobody will know.

74,646,429 Tokens (3% out of the tokens sold) is allocated for bounty hunters:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j33OLjIa4S1uOqgX7KhInzkhxs_oYsOkIZPY5UoPLlE

That's what I’m talking about.
Maybe someone from the project translators who have received huge wpp amounts sold.
With big amount that the team distributed to the bounty hunters still surprised that the price has not gone to zero.
This project itself is excellent, but with one exchange and without additional liquidity the price will not be able to grow.

so what Grin look at him, he saw similar numbers Grin many hunters not selling even buy more because it is cheap. other guys deposit in digifinex for airdrop. it is investors with bonuses and devs with digifinex administration.
The bonus that is given to investors when ICO starts is indeed very much, but the bounty allocation is also quite large, 3% of all sales tokens, maybe a dump because investors are added by impatient bounty hunters
3% bonus was usual until recently, I dont think is that much, now that the price had been manipulated the value worth nothing. At $0.008 (2.5 billion token), whole market should only worth $20M, they dont hold any good position in the coinmarketcap. They should rather stay where they are before bragging, even at their ICO price they may still not make top 100. The only factor than can push them to $1 is bitcoin bull run over $20000.

Ofcourse you have receive you share and sold so it is okey to say whatever, the value still worth more than some tokens which have been in the market for long, lets see how your new imusify project will fair in this market condition, that is if it was lucky enough to be listed early into any of the top 10 exchange Roll Eyes and you should wait let it get listed in coinmarketcap first before you can talk, and as i remember non of the admins brag,
If you have access to my account you will see WPP there, I only moved 30k of it to the exchnage and put my sell order which have not been met. Am not a hungry member and well educated enough in trading and investment. No token in space can give assurance of success when they started. If BNB gave a better sign it would be more expensive now. I think i should be able to put you through in this space if you are humble and meek. Telegram is your hiding place and most big investors seem to be silent there, only bounty hunters are making noise there.

If you know the above bolded statement from your post, then i suppose i really don't have to say much, being a well educated training and investment person then you obviously know that good things takes time, for a project that has been so generous to you and other bounty hunters, you should at least show a bit of support instead of trash talking,
referencing to your earlier post, maybe you should read through it once again. (and boy! i don't need you to put me through nothing, i already know how to hunt just like you) Undecided i hope the news of wpp and BioPower will give a bit of clue.
Remeber wpp is still very young, give it time to grow Wink and "i no dey hide for telegram, i dey see you here live" Tongue

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:45:19 AM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,
i think this project is heading somewhere Wink

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:53:56 AM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,
Indeed the team from Wpp is very good because they really work hard for this project so that the project can be successful and I hope that it can be truly realized we will see what happens later

TheHas

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:21:01 AM

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.

Yes, we don't see any announcement from the team about their WPP listing in Trade.io but recently they have given very good positive about their progress and developments in the market which it will definitely help the WPP community to get more awareness about their project.

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:07:43 AM

Market has reacted to this news, there has been an increase of $ 0.02  and if the news about trade.io is correct then the increase will continue to occur
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:28:16 AM

Yes, we don't see any announcement from the team about their WPP listing in Trade.io but recently they have given very good positive about their progress and developments in the market which it will definitely help the WPP community to get more awareness about their project.
Rumor has it that trade.io WPP has invested in about $ 5 million. Thus the exchange is beneficial to WPP the rate was high. Waiting for adding to the stock exchange. It is a pity that WPP is trading only in the pair with USDT  Sad

TheHas

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:50:34 AM

Just got a weekly update email from trade.io where they said they'll be listing WPP token, with more news to follow shortly. Also that they'll be a trading competiton. Details to follow later.

Also it isn't a rumour that trade.io invested $5 million in this project, there is a medium article about it. It's old news from mid 2018: https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-launches-with-a-bang-trade-io-invests-5m-and-brings-15-000-potential-investors-5a1569734ed2
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:31:34 PM

I see from your above post that you have finally receive the news, it was already all over their telegram group and that of trade.io since yesterday, but only the active members of wpp will know that, rest of the posters here just post without making enquiry about anything, i don't think anyone will make such post without getting it from a good source, i hope you have read about wpp and BioPower as well Cool
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

No doubt great team working behind this project, trading started with cheap price because weak hands were ready for sell WPP so many investors grabbed wpp at cheap price. On the other hand checked tokenomics article and latest news about BioPower as you said, everything looks great.
Trade.io listing also coming, they invested $5 million in this project and hope so wpp price will be trigger by trade.io
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:42:43 AM

No doubt great team working behind this project, trading started with cheap price because weak hands were ready for sell WPP so many investors grabbed wpp at cheap price. On the other hand checked tokenomics article and latest news about BioPower as you said, everything looks great.
Trade.io listing also coming, they invested $5 million in this project and hope so wpp price will be trigger by trade.io

Wonderful to know about it, which company has invested $5 million in WPP project, whether Trade.io exchange. It is a really very good sign if they invest in WPP project the potential of this coin is kept increasing which is a very good indication for the project.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:21:16 AM

Wonderful to know about it, which company has invested $5 million in WPP project, whether Trade.io exchange. It is a really very good sign if they invest in WPP project the potential of this coin is kept increasing which is a very good indication for the project.

Yes, trade.io is also their main partner for exchange so that no doubt  WPP will be listed there
Opportunities will come when listed on the trade.io with more pairs

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: