Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:03:48 AM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,
i think this project is heading somewhere Wink
No doubt great team working behind this project, trading started with cheap price because weak hands were ready for sell WPP so many investors grabbed wpp at cheap price. On the other hand checked tokenomics article and latest news about BioPower as you said, everything looks great.
Trade.io listing also coming, they invested $5 million in this project and hope so wpp price will be trigger by trade.io

Yeah! So far among the project which run within the same period, i think only wpp has made such success within a short period of time, already on DigiFinex, trade.io coming on 17th, wpp announcement of buying stakes from BioPower using wpp tokens, i also read on their Twitter about possible listing on Houbi Korea, then idax and coinbene i heard was approved, i mean, this guys are kicking and slamming doors of opportunity down, they really making progress within such a short time, kudos to the team.
All bounty hunters who campaign for this project should be proud of the accomplishment this project has manage to achieve so far, this are the kind of project that worth campaigning for, and they rewarded hunters pretty well too.
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

Wpp Energy team are one of the very strong team that dares to take bold step in this present market condition, i really acknowledge all their hardwork and effort to make this project to be more successful.
i have just read about wpp acquisition of 90% stakes on BioPower using wpp tokens Shocked that is huge, as if that's not enough, trade.io listing is schedule on 17th, the team already mentioned that subsequent news and updates will keep rolling out,
No doubt great team working behind this project, trading started with cheap price because weak hands were ready for sell WPP so many investors grabbed wpp at cheap price. On the other hand checked tokenomics article and latest news about BioPower as you said, everything looks great.
Trade.io listing also coming, they invested $5 million in this project and hope so wpp price will be trigger by trade.io

Yeah! So far among the project which run within the same period, i think only wpp has made such success within a short period of time, already on DigiFinex, trade.io coming on 17th, wpp announcement of buying stakes from BioPower using wpp tokens, i also read on their Twitter about possible listing on Houbi Korea, then idax and coinbene i heard was approved, i mean, this guys are kicking and slamming doors of opportunity down, they really making progress within such a short time, kudos to the team.
All bounty hunters who campaign for this project should be proud of the accomplishment this project has manage to achieve so far, this are the kind of project that worth campaigning for, and they rewarded hunters pretty well too.

WPP wants to answer the doubts that have been talked  in this thread so they act faster
With the progress that has been achieved I am sure more token holders store their tokens and wait for other news
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:03:33 PM

WPP wants to answer the doubts that have been talked  in this thread so they act faster
With the progress that has been achieved I am sure more token holders store their tokens and wait for other news

If you have any questions then you should join @WPPEnergy group and COO of this project will answer you and definitely you will be satisfy with his answer. Yeah I sell out wpp at the beginning but bought at lowest price and I am waiting for big announcement like last one.
Hold your WPP because many ICOs failed in 2019 but I am sure this project will be at another level. Just HODL.  Wink
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:53:06 PM

I also agree, much attention is on this project right now, i have been watching this project for some time and from the swift actions i see taken by the team i decided to buy some wpp on folkdelta, i can't believe to buy at such cheap price, i guess one man's dump is another's gain, lol! Hard luck for dumpers, if not for them i wouldn't have bought cheap Grin
Now is time to enjoy the ride with wpp as they slowly climb up the ladder to the top.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:16:05 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 04:27:06 PM by Balzhi

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.

team should to do something to add trade pairs with bitcoin and ethereum on first exchange. also they promissed binance and coinbene.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

Where did you read about a 17th april trade.io listing? I haven't seen anything about it on official channels.

You would think trade.io would almost rather list end april/early may, since a lot of people are probably hodling their tokens to get the 25 percent bonus for keeping tokens for one month.

team should to do something to add trade pairs with bitcoin ans ethereum on first exchange. also they promissed binance and coinbene.

We recommend that you don't expect more at the first exchange because in my opinion the second exchange will be more interesting and of course have more pairs and also temporarily forget about Binance.

News listed : https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-trade-io-93a60efd3ab7
Balzhi

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

team should to do something to add trade pairs with bitcoin ans ethereum on first exchange. also they promissed binance and coinbene.

We recommend that you don't expect more at the first exchange because in my opinion the second exchange will be more interesting and of course have more pairs and also temporarily forget about Binance.

News listed : https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-trade-io-93a60efd3ab7

of course we can forget about binance. they can not add more pairs on first exchange. just usdt. second exchange is crap. so..stable coin? 1.15$ less than a year? hah)

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:22:17 AM

of course we can forget about binance. they can not add more pairs on first exchange. just usdt. second exchange is crap. so..stable coin? 1.15$ less than a year? hah)

For the project the most important thing right now is liquidity. A couple of such exchanges and we will have more than 10 million dollars volume a day which is great for a start.
The main thing to team now is to wait for the bounty hunters and some investors to sell their tokens. This is one of the most leading mining projects at the moment. 1.15$ unreal but 0.1$ why not?
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:56:01 AM

I still don't understand why WPP listed at Trade.io because this is a trade with very low transaction volume and only reached 1 million USD daily volume. I think this is still not the best exchange because they have a listing plan at Coinbene so I believe it will be much better than that exchange. I personally see the potential of WPP but so far there is no certainty about making a profit from long-term investment.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Balzhi

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:56:44 AM

For the project the most important thing right now is liquidity. A couple of such exchanges and we will have more than 10 million dollars volume a day which is great for a start.
The main thing to team now is to wait for the bounty hunters and some investors to sell their tokens. This is one of the most leading mining projects at the moment. 1.15$ unreal but 0.1$ why not?

they making mistake if they think that we are idiots. not stupid guys will not sell less than 6 cents. many guys waiting for 30-50 cents, the rest will wait 1$

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:54:06 PM

I still don't understand why WPP listed at Trade.io because this is a trade with very low transaction volume and only reached 1 million USD daily volume. I think this is still not the best exchange because they have a listing plan at Coinbene so I believe it will be much better than that exchange. I personally see the potential of WPP but so far there is no certainty about making a profit from long-term investment.

it may not be best choice from your own view but you can not forget that trade.io invested $5million to support wpp project during fund raising, between i dont see any thing wrong in including trade.io as an additional exchange for users of that exchange, the wpp team already mentioned that subsequent listing announcement will follow, maybe the next listing will be coinbene or houbi korea, every thing will happen in due time.
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

it may not be best choice from your own view but you can not forget that trade.io invested $5million to support wpp project during fund raising, between i dont see any thing wrong in including trade.io as an additional exchange for users of that exchange, the wpp team already mentioned that subsequent listing announcement will follow, maybe the next listing will be coinbene or houbi korea, every thing will happen in due time.
I am not familiar with Trade.io exchange but there is only $1 million volume 24h so maybe there are no bots but real trading volume $1m.
As mate said above third exchange could be coinbene or houbi korea, these are the approved exchanges.
We can expect team will try to list on other big exchanges after long time but for now they are also following market so just buy at low price and HODL.  
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:47:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 03:21:37 PM by Anonylz

I am not familiar with Trade.io exchange but there is only $1 million volume 24h so maybe there are no bots but real trading volume $1m.
As mate said above third exchange could be coinbene or houbi korea, these are the approved exchanges.
We can expect team will try to list on other big exchanges after long time but for now they are also following market so just buy at low price and HODL.  

By now you should know it is not easy to satisfy human, i have read different complaint in their official telegram chat about DigiFinex not real volume, only bots are trading blah blah blah, now Trade.io will list wpp on 17th still people complain about low volume, like what the poster above has mentioned, it could be that trade.io has real volume and no bot trading to inflate trading volume, don't forget other listing will follow subsequently, people always expect good news at given intervals, so best idea for the team not to list in all approved exchange at once.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

they making mistake if they think that we are idiots. not stupid guys will not sell less than 6 cents. many guys waiting for 30-50 cents, the rest will wait 1$
it will be difficult if the WPP price rises to $ 1, what is the total WPP supply? if more than 500 million tokens I'm still pessimistic,
but everything can happen, keep hold

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

By now you should know it is not easy to satisfy human, i have read different complaint in their official telegram chat about DigiFinex not real volume, only bots are trading blah blah blah, now Trade.io will list wpp on 17th still people complain about low volume, like what the poster above has mentioned, it could be that trade.io has real volume and no bot trading to inflate trading volume, don't forget other listing will follow subsequently, people always expect good news at given intervals, so best idea for the team not to list in all approved exchange at once.

Whatever the wpp team does is the best they must have considered it so investors just wait for the best moment  come in the near future
Balzhi

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:40:41 PM

why they waiting and take another crapy exchange if they can do something and add pairs with bitcoin and ethereum. volume will fly up.

dr.cheema

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:33:38 AM

why they waiting and take another crapy exchange if they can do something and add pairs with bitcoin and ethereum. volume will fly up.
IDK but they are doing great related project and listings etc. now WPP will be trade on trade.io with btc pair time HK 10PM.
They will also add pairs on digifinex exchange but don't know when just wait for it!
volume will fly if wpp list on upbit or binance but it will take enough time to list there, for now enjoy current listing.  Roll Eyes
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:38:14 AM

Do you even bother to follow up on update mate! already it has been said that trade.io invested huge capital on wpp project - $5 million to be precise, what would you rather they do? refuse to list on the exchange who believe in the project from the onset? just because it has less volume than others doesn't make it crapy, besides people are complaining about Digifinex fake volume and lots of other issues users are currently facing. It is an additional exchange for wpp to increase exposure.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

Whatever the wpp team does is the best they must have considered it so investors just wait for the best moment  come in the near future

not only are investors waiting, the token holder from the bounty is still holding,
maybe some people believe that WPP will go to $ 0.1-0.5 in the next few years

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

See we already know how potential the market is going to be because most of the people are believing the project which it has the ability to increase WPP price more than 1$, so instead of selling for loos, it is good to hold them as long as possible until the price WPP increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: