Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
yuria3

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:40:16 AM

I just hope that the wpp team will close the deal with BioPower. I want to see the actual product in the market.  A fuel needed to make wpp token price stable.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:13:00 PM

Let's look at reality. This WPP project is really just a normal project and not supported by the community for a long time. WPP's value only increases when there is information about new exchanges but will soon drop when everything becomes more stable, which makes Binance not accept because if you want to be listed Binance, this coin must have a high transaction volume and must be accepted at common exchanges

Many people are affected after see the WPP claim will a list at Binance. I have been following Wpp since it was first launched.
I stop following the development of WPP energy after seeing the nature of they who ignore the community at the time (end of 2018)

What nonsense are you talking about? Yobit completely drove everyone crazy? The devs never said they would be in binance.
It was written by bounty hunters like you. If you say something then give a screen that the admin wrote it.
Otherwise you say empty things.
At the moment, the administration promised to show 2-3 large exchanges for the quarter.
One exchange is already at the moment and the second is on the way.

Maybe one reason is because the binance logo is posted on the wpp website so this brings many assumptions

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:42 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 02:39:51 PM by Anonylz

Let's look at reality. This WPP project is really just a normal project and not supported by the community for a long time. WPP's value only increases when there is information about new exchanges but will soon drop when everything becomes more stable, which makes Binance not accept because if you want to be listed Binance, this coin must have a high transaction volume and must be accepted at common exchanges

Many people are affected after see the WPP claim will a list at Binance. I have been following Wpp since it was first launched.
I stop following the development of WPP energy after seeing the nature of they who ignore the community at the time (end of 2018)

What nonsense are you talking about? Yobit completely drove everyone crazy? The devs never said they would be in binance.
It was written by bounty hunters like you. If you say something then give a screen that the admin wrote it.
Otherwise you say empty things.
At the moment, the administration promised to show 2-3 large exchanges for the quarter.
One exchange is already at the moment and the second is on the way.

Maybe one reason is because the binance logo is posted on the wpp website so this brings many assumptions

I think there is a misunderstanding here, Mr Troy clearly Stated in one of his post on telegram that Binance and Houbi Global are pending waiting approval, which means they did apply, it is left for binance to consider there application or not, the same period when he announce about Digifinex, Idax, Coinbene, Trade.io and Houbi Korea are approved, all this information can be found on wpp website nothing is hidden.

I just hope that the wpp team will close the deal with BioPower. I want to see the actual product in the market.  A fuel needed to make wpp token price stable.

i though that has been closed already, otherwise why will they make the announcement on their social media, bro, that's is already a done deal from their medium announcement plus that of Facebook. The contract has been signed already just waiting for things to start taking effect.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ololajulo

Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:35:21 PM

If you know the above bolded statement from your post, then i suppose i really don't have to say much, being a well educated training and investment person then you obviously know that good things takes time, for a project that has been so generous to you and other bounty hunters, you should at least show a bit of support instead of trash talking,
referencing to your earlier post, maybe you should read through it once again. (and boy! i don't need you to put me through nothing, i already know how to hunt just like you) Undecided i hope the news of wpp and BioPower will give a bit of clue.
Remeber wpp is still very young, give it time to grow Wink and "i no dey hide for telegram, i dey see you here live" Tongue
I hope you are watching every bit of it. we have 2 exchanges now and no change in volume traded with price decline. I saw a lot of reaction when the token was listed. I wish you can put all your life savings into this coin if you trust it that much. WPR started with over 1500 sat and are now below 300 sat, I dont consider that a success any way. So will I compare that to a coin that started with such a level of low bitcoin value and now waiting for bitcoin bull run to rise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

If you know the above bolded statement from your post, then i suppose i really don't have to say much, being a well educated training and investment person then you obviously know that good things takes time, for a project that has been so generous to you and other bounty hunters, you should at least show a bit of support instead of trash talking,
referencing to your earlier post, maybe you should read through it once again. (and boy! i don't need you to put me through nothing, i already know how to hunt just like you) Undecided i hope the news of wpp and BioPower will give a bit of clue.
Remeber wpp is still very young, give it time to grow Wink and "i no dey hide for telegram, i dey see you here live" Tongue
I hope you are watching every bit of it. we have 2 exchanges now and no change in volume traded with price decline. I saw a lot of reaction when the token was listed. I wish you can put all your life savings into this coin if you trust it that much. WPR started with over 1500 sat and are now below 300 sat, I dont consider that a success any way. So will I compare that to a coin that started with such a level of low bitcoin value and now waiting for bitcoin bull run to rise.

i don't think it's that bad as you are looking at it because other project experience same dump in price during their first period of listing, anybody that is familiar with market this days knows that it is like a normal trend for coin to dump once listed before they find their fit to start rising, inshort, i think same thing is happening to Mainframe, now most of the investors are calling it scam just because price is down, nobody has the control of market, it can take any turn and you can't do anything but to be patient.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:46:07 PM

WPP is different from WPR, WPR is already in Binance, Huobi, Ethfinex, while WPP is as far as I know Digifinex, it takes time to go up, you know that
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:37:58 PM

WPP is different from WPR, WPR is already in Binance, Huobi, Ethfinex, while WPP is as far as I know Digifinex, it takes time to go up, you know that
It's just a beginning, WPP is listed on 2 exchanges (Digifinex and official partner of WPP project Trade.io).
There is no impact on wpp price right after listed on trade.io even wpp following downtrend.
WPP will rise very soon (matter of time), 2 big exchanges left coinbene and huobi korea hope team will drop some interesting news in coming week.
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:40:12 AM

I just hope that the wpp team will close the deal with BioPower. I want to see the actual product in the market.  A fuel needed to make wpp token price stable.

i though that has been closed already, otherwise why will they make the announcement on their social media, bro, that's is already a done deal from their medium announcement plus that of Facebook. The contract has been signed already just waiting for things to start taking effect.

It was just an MOU - memorandum of understanding. They will still negotiations for it to materialize. As i qoute in their medium 👇

"Pursuant to the MOU the parties agreed to negotiate and enter into a definitive agreement to set the terms of the Transaction in accordance with the MOU."
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:28:30 PM

Now is the best time to buy a token at a very cheap price. I have already bought a lot.
I would buy their installation in a country house, but it’s sad that i can’t pay in 100% in tokens
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

Now is the best time to buy a token at a very cheap price. I have already bought a lot.
I would buy their installation in a country house, but it’s sad that i can’t pay in 100% in tokens
WPP price makes me very surprised. WPP value has been $0.012 and now it has dropped to $0.004 in just a short time. This may be a very risky investment but I believe that when there is big news about new exchanges, WPP will soon increase prices again. I think the main reason for this price drop is because a huge WPP transaction was transferred to the Digifinex exchange and it is certain that those coins are being sold at a very low . This gives us a lot of opportunities to invest in this moment

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:49:58 AM

WPP price makes me very surprised. WPP value has been $0.012 and now it has dropped to $0.004 in just a short time. This may be a very risky investment but I believe that when there is big news about new exchanges, WPP will soon increase prices again. I think the main reason for this price drop is because a huge WPP transaction was transferred to the Digifinex exchange and it is certain that those coins are being sold at a very low . This gives us a lot of opportunities to invest in this moment
When a token keeps going down there might be panic to sell off to reduce loss by traders and investors. If nothing is done for the token in a short while most especially with getting a good volume exchange it might be disastrous.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:00:36 AM

When a token keeps going down there might be panic to sell off to reduce loss by traders and investors. If nothing is done for the token in a short while most especially with getting a good volume exchange it might be disastrous.

When you buy cheap prices and wait for high prices, there will be people preparing to sell WPP on the exchange maybe an investor or maybe the wpp team itself  Wink
https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085?a=0x0603444a9698facd901ab985a23ac24de296b986
Nakinix

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:18:30 AM

When you buy cheap prices and wait for high prices, there will be people preparing to sell WPP on the exchange maybe an investor or maybe the wpp team itself  Wink
https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085?a=0x0603444a9698facd901ab985a23ac24de296b986

This makes the team. I am more than sure. No investor will sell 50 times less. There is no confidence in the team. It allows the price to fly down without doing anything, although it could make buyback. More and more like SCAM!!!!!
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:41:57 PM

In general, WPP does not yet have a specific strategy to help this coin rise in price, and today almost all altcoin available on this market are falling very quickly, making it impossible to find get a profit from these coins. In my opinion, too much WPP is being inflation and that is the main reason for this panic sale, if their team does not have a new strategy in the near future, WPP will likely be priced at 0.001$ and that will be a disaster for this big project
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

In general, WPP does not yet have a specific strategy to help this coin rise in price, and today almost all altcoin available on this market are falling very quickly, making it impossible to find get a profit from these coins. In my opinion, too much WPP is being inflation and that is the main reason for this panic sale, if their team does not have a new strategy in the near future, WPP will likely be priced at 0.001$ and that will be a disaster for this big project

They have many plans but they have not been realized, after all this is not the first time it has happened a few months ago then it has increased over time
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:55:04 PM

If in my opinion if the token continues to decline better we still hold it back even though it is usually panic but we also have to be able to control ourselves the most important thing is not to dissolve in panic

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:27:59 PM

Well you are right good time to fill up bag with WPP at lowest price but many mates waiting for lowest price like me.
After received bounty reward I got around 100k wpp but now i am holding 153k wpp with 1 eth extra if price goes down more then i will buy more.
Let's see what will happen with this project, I am believing in team and hope so after product selling price will follow uptrend.  Wink
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:05:19 PM

Well you are right good time to fill up bag with WPP at lowest price but many mates waiting for lowest price like me.
After received bounty reward I got around 100k wpp but now i am holding 153k wpp with 1 eth extra if price goes down more then i will buy more.
Let's see what will happen with this project, I am believing in team and hope so after product selling price will follow uptrend.  Wink
My annoyance is with the team and most especially the telegram group admin, I have seen several cases that argument on this forum and others had help the product, no one is an island of wisdom. Tokenomics is the main challenge of many new project and thats why some projects commit this to big volume exchange to manage it if they have the money. I dont know their track record to give them so much confidence, now that they are failingand we barely see them on the group again. This applies to over 15 groups on my watch, the funny thing is that all of them have capacity to grow beyond 100x and they will when focus shift to altcoin in the next 3-5 months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:59:12 PM

WPP TOKEN TO INTEGRATE WITH AIRWIRE
A REVOLUTIONARY PLATFORM THAT SIMPLIFIES THE USE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-integrate-with-airwire-adeef8d3d8ab
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:09:42 AM

When you buy cheap prices and wait for high prices, there will be people preparing to sell WPP on the exchange maybe an investor or maybe the wpp team itself  Wink

This makes the team. I am more than sure. No investor will sell 50 times less. There is no confidence in the team. It allows the price to fly down without doing anything, although it could make buyback. More and more like SCAM!!!!!

Don't say too fast that we need to monitor more, the most important thing is we know their activities and don't get trapped  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: