Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:25:19 PM

A lot of strategies to hold and increase volume trade had been engaged. Only the big volume exchanges can intervene here and now holder are timid to hold for long if they see a good price now, maybe 10x could be exit for some. My concern is traders disposition generally to altcoin. 90% of altcoin are passively traded, which could continue for a while until significant profits are made on bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

A lot of strategies to hold and increase volume trade had been engaged. Only the big volume exchanges can intervene here and now holder are timid to hold for long if they see a good price now, maybe 10x could be exit for some. My concern is traders disposition generally to altcoin. 90% of altcoin are passively traded, which could continue for a while until significant profits are made on bitcoin.
It seems to me that the problem of altcoins is that many projects do not have any foundation, a solid product - which would be useful for the human being. Therefore, in the future only the most useful altcoins will survive, the rest will gradually die away.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:05:20 AM

It seems to me that the problem of altcoins is that many projects do not have any foundation, a solid product - which would be useful for the human being. Therefore, in the future only the most useful altcoins will survive, the rest will gradually die away.
That's right what you say is indeed a lot of projects that don't have a basis right now so it doesn't look promising but after all we can't just judge the project we have to keep abreast of the developments

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:00:12 AM

This project is new to me and I want to explore if there's a possibility I want to add this in my portfolio.
I notice the volume is low currently, does the team have any plan to list this project is a much more liquid exchange?

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:07:00 AM

This project is new to me and I want to explore if there's a possibility I want to add this in my portfolio.
I notice the volume is low currently, does the team have any plan to list this project is a much more liquid exchange?
Look at the website, the team plans to put WPP into a larger exchange, and WPP has been approved for listings on IDAX, Coinbene and Huobi Korea
Just waiting for the time when WPP will start trading there
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:51:01 AM

Look at the website, the team plans to put WPP into a larger exchange, and WPP has been approved for listings on IDAX, Coinbene and Huobi Korea
Already know that many big exchanges approved, for now WPP listed on 2 best exchanges digifinex and trade.io
I think they should partnership with big companies instead of list on big exchanges in the beginning because if there no usage of wpp then price will drop after big exchange listing so we should wait for big announcement by team and price will skyrocket when products selling start.  Roll Eyes 
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:16:42 AM

Already know that many big exchanges approved, for now WPP listed on 2 best exchanges digifinex and trade.io
I think they should partnership with big companies instead of list on big exchanges in the beginning because if there no usage of wpp then price will drop after big exchange listing so we should wait for big announcement by team and price will skyrocket when products selling start.  Roll Eyes 
I like to know what the team is waiting for to get on the next exchange. If they really had agreement has said, we should have a new exchange in next few weeks from now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
contactmeforwpp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

contact me a.s.a.p. +905550405593, I mean asap. (ONLY WHATSAPP WORKS) or provide me contact info

Mehmet Durmaz, President of Emre, is WPP’s ambassador for Turkey (with a role far beyond advisory presently). Emre and WPP works hand in hand in Turkey. WPP has significant news pending as it relates to our turkish operations, stay tuned for press in the near future
Having a turkish office has presented wpp tremendous opportunities which are coming to fruition now

http://emrelimited.com/
Following the address: Birlik Mahallesi 406. Sokak No: 4 06450 Çankaya, Ankara, Turkey

As for the Swiss Corp:

WPP purchased an inactive swiss scientific company in early 2018 and renamed it to wpp energy. The company we purchased was originally formed in 2016. The swiss setup approach used by WPP to buy an existing swiss company, is a common method used to establish operations in Switzerland and it a common strategy globally.

If still you have any concerns, we are glad to help Smiley
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

This is good for those who want to increase their tokens in the long term and then within months the image will change and the treasure will appear
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:06:39 AM

This is good for those who want to increase their tokens in the long term and then within months the image will change and the treasure will appear

The team managed to form an opinion in the community to make people think the price will go up in the future even though it is only a shadow, it is not necessarily realized
Let's think more rationally, don't be easily influenced  Cheesy
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:34:55 AM

The team managed to form an opinion in the community to make people think the price will go up in the future even though it is only a shadow, it is not necessarily realized
However it is a very good thing that my own team supports what the team does because then the community will always be optimistic that in the future prices will rise

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

it is good because building trust in the community and token holders is difficult, but if they believe in a project it is extraordinary, if WPP is able to occupy the position of top 100 Coinmarketcap, the community will surely trust again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:06:59 AM

it is good because building trust in the community and token holders is difficult, but if they believe in a project it is extraordinary, if WPP is able to occupy the position of top 100 Coinmarketcap, the community will surely trust again.
It's true that it is very good because then the community will remain optimistic in the future that prices will rise so that it becomes clearer, let's just see what happens in the future, continue to follow the developments

dr.cheema

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:32:08 PM

I don't know why price going down constantly, I thought that $0.004 is the lowest price and i bought at $0.0045 but i was wrong.
Who selling at this lowest price? they don't have faith in this project, hope so this dump will be last one and after this dump we will see green sign.
If price go below $0.003 then I will grab more wpp at cheap price.  Roll Eyes
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:43:41 PM

I don't know why price going down constantly, I thought that $0.004 is the lowest price and i bought at $0.0045 but i was wrong.
Who selling at this lowest price? they don't have faith in this project, hope so this dump will be last one and after this dump we will see green sign.
Pretty much sure other successful ICO projects have invested quite a lot in WPP. Some may have cashed out, or some may have bagged more during the dip. I think who are selling now even at 0.000016 eth per token are probably bounty hunters who bagged so much before the Digifinex listing and quite understandable most of the hunters are not big holders or good at trades. To bounty hunters it is always about grand news or new exchange listing news, they see none of that happening so dumping their rewards plus cheaply bought tokens now. Strong holders, traders are taking this chance to fill their bags. So all is not that bad really.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:22:12 PM

Because there is no news a the moment that can make boost the price and hype
Also, the FUDDERS AND THE GANGS is never stop to spread the FUD to this community and make people panic sell

Who selling at this lowest price?

people who don't trust with this project and aim for the quick buck  Grin
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

I think price wpp been holding around. 0,0028 and 0,003 for some time now so won't call it Going down yet and now I'm looking at price action now till Saturday whether WPP pumps OR niether happens.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

Also, the FUDDERS AND THE GANGS is never stop to spread the FUD to this community and make people panic sell

I don't have tether to buy more wpp at this price, I believe this dump is a trap for weak hands and very soon they all will regret.
Well i can hold wpp for one year and hope so team doing great job and they will drop interesting news this month or next month.
What do you think WPP can achieve ITO price $0.1 - $0.06 ?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:13:16 AM

I don't have tether to buy more wpp at this price, I believe this dump is a trap for weak hands and very soon they all will regret.
Well i can hold wpp for one year and hope so team doing great job and they will drop interesting news this month or next month.
What do you think WPP can achieve ITO price $0.1 - $0.06 ?
Reaching $0.1 is very difficult for this project because there have been no activities related to this energy project recently and it makes me feel this is just shitcoin. Perhaps the WPP group has made a lot of money and they are trying to find a way to leave to find a way to use that huge amount of money so don't expect much of WPP because it will definitely reach $0.001 near future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:32:53 PM

I think price wpp been holding around. 0,0028 and 0,003 for some time now so won't call it Going down yet and now I'm looking at price action now till Saturday whether WPP pumps OR niether happens.
I would not worry about the price, at this time when Bitcoin is growing - only the weakest hands can sell promising altcoins. Everything is simple - if I believe in the project and the team, I will hold tokens, otherwise - you need sell them and find something better..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: