Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43913 times)
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

I like that the team is always on contact in the telegram, Troy is even sometimes ready to call if ypu have a question.
But it is not clear who sells so low, only I have already bought a couple million tokens.

Bounty participants are the closest to sell because they get free tokens so there is no risk of loss or airdrop participants who get 25%

It's true what you say but after all, I think bounty participants won't sell right away, I'm sure they will wait for the right time so they get a big profit

I think each of bounty hunters has own strategy: someone sells their tokens in the first day of listing, but other - hold it till the price wiil rise. As for me, I think I could sold WPP tokens, if there was any normal exchange for it.
that's right, it's up to the token holder himself, if the price goes up why not sell it?,
if I will sell it and buy it when the price drops back, but don't worry about wpp, he will go up when they actually list in binance!
Listed at Binance is something that will never happen in this project. In fact, this project does not bring any value in society and everything that happens in the project is not real so don't expect too much of this. I personally do not care much about WPP recently because after reaching the high price at Forkdelta then this project is almost dead and their team probably left.
from where do you know that this project will be abandoned by the team,
on the website ,WPP team will be list tokens at Binance, I still believe in them, and please stay with this token

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:48:44 PM

I like that the team is always on contact in the telegram, Troy is even sometimes ready to call if ypu have a question.
But it is not clear who sells so low, only I have already bought a couple million tokens.

Bounty participants are the closest to sell because they get free tokens so there is no risk of loss or airdrop participants who get 25%

It's true what you say but after all, I think bounty participants won't sell right away, I'm sure they will wait for the right time so they get a big profit

I think each of bounty hunters has own strategy: someone sells their tokens in the first day of listing, but other - hold it till the price wiil rise. As for me, I think I could sold WPP tokens, if there was any normal exchange for it.
that's right, it's up to the token holder himself, if the price goes up why not sell it?,
if I will sell it and buy it when the price drops back, but don't worry about wpp, he will go up when they actually list in binance!
Listed at Binance is something that will never happen in this project. In fact, this project does not bring any value in society and everything that happens in the project is not real so don't expect too much of this. I personally do not care much about WPP recently because after reaching the high price at Forkdelta then this project is almost dead and their team probably left.

I don't think that lack of any value for society is the main reason why wpp tokens not listed on Binance. If project will be really interesting for traders, and their tokens will be very popular, then wpp could be listed on some of serious exchange.
In the beginning WPP should not list on binance, in my opinion team just waiting best time to list on binance, anyway binance application still on pending. WPP will be more famous in crypto space when they will start products selling, hope we will hear 3rd exchange name very soon from team.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:29:56 PM

on the website ,WPP team will be list tokens at Binance, I still believe in them, and please stay with this token
I agree with you that until now it seems like the team is still with the project and I don't think the team will leave the project so it's better to continue to believe and follow the progress

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:30:33 AM

Mostly team doing mistake they only talking about we are long term of course I can understand  but this is not enough if they want to succes they sgould also have something in their bahs for short term
I hope team has also short middle term plan not only long term
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:36:01 AM

Mostly team doing mistake they only talking about we are long term of course I can understand  but this is not enough if they want to succes they sgould also have something in their bahs for short term

I have never seen a team say that this project is for the long term, most of those who say it is a user here
While the team continues to work based on the roadmap, starting from cooperation and bonus programs
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:37:10 AM

I have never seen a team say that this project is for the long term, most of those who say it is a user here
While the team continues to work based on the roadmap, starting from cooperation and bonus programs
So is this project for the long term or short term? I myself am still confused about that because there is no clarity at all and I am sure if the team continues to work as it is today it is not impossible that the project will succeed

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
yuria3

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:12:53 AM

So is this project for the long term or short term? I myself am still confused about that because there is no clarity at all and I am sure if the team continues to work as it is today it is not impossible that the project will succeed

For me, this project is a long term one. It was an energy generating product that can help lower the price. We just need to wait for the first batch to operate and we can see the effect on the price. Troy said there are several countries that have shown interest on wpp. They just have to make the first plants as flawlessly running as possible.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:46:46 PM

For me, this project is a long term one. It was an energy generating product that can help lower the price. We just need to wait for the first batch to operate and we can see the effect on the price. Troy said there are several countries that have shown interest on wpp. They just have to make the first plants as flawlessly running as possible.

If it refers to real products, it certainly takes time, meaning that it includes long-term projects even though we know that the team works faster

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:04:54 PM

If it refers to real products, it certainly takes time, meaning that it includes long-term projects even though we know that the team works faster

For me now, the main favorite projects in which I invest money are in the field of energy. One of them WPP. I bought a couple million tokens and am waiting for the product to enter the market.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

For me now, the main favorite projects in which I invest money are in the field of energy. One of them WPP. I bought a couple million tokens and am waiting for the product to enter the market.

I have WPP tokens too, but it's amount is much less than yours)) Anyway, I think that this project really have bright future. And it's not a time to sell their tokens now.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:20:15 AM

I have WPP tokens too, but it's amount is much less than yours)) Anyway, I think that this project really have bright future. And it's not a time to sell their tokens now.

See the latest news, WPP has just partnered with ALPHABIT  https://medium.com/@wppcoin/alphabit-fund-partners-with-wpp-energy-gmbh-5b5d5f7d4891
WPP continues to move forward by finding new partners to grow their business

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:52:03 AM

Ridiculous if the team leaves the project because this project has great potential in the future  Cheesy and also don't expect too much for Binance because since 2018 each project says the same thing  Cheesy this kind of seduction is useless.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:06:18 AM

Ridiculous if the team leaves the project because this project has great potential in the future  Cheesy and also don't expect too much for Binance because since 2018 each project says the same thing  Cheesy this kind of seduction is useless.
I am not sure that the WPP Token team will leave the project they have been trying to be successful like this, Trade IO and Digifinex are the place to trade WPP, of course the costs they incur too much, all need the process and hold your WPP!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:34:35 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:42:17 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.

So far we know the WPP team likes to surprise with good news I mean don't just focus on the roadmap, they can do it early
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

good teamwork but if we look at prices for stability it is still very difficult and I think for altcoin it still relies on the movement of bitcoin but hopefully the team can make something different and not just rely on the price of bitcoin

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:59:42 PM

Mostly team doing mistake they only talking about we are long term of course I can understand  but this is not enough if they want to succes they sgould also have something in their bahs for short term

Yeah we can say that WPP is a hidden GEM but don't know when they will show off in front of 100 top crypto's.
I believe in team and when weak hands are done then they will maintain wpp token price, well we should wait till end of this year.
Hope so next year we will see this project on another level. I already grabbed enough WPP and now waiting for more updates.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:23:54 AM

What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:15:51 PM

What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

Indeed the team rarely provides updates but when the update is published it is identical to the big news and I think this isn't too bad
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:48:53 AM

Indeed the team rarely provides updates but when the update is published it is identical to the big news and I think this isn't too bad
If such big news doesnt seem to affect price after listing 3 exchanges, am more worried on the project's success. I also think they can make some trade on IDEX as erc20 token, they should remove some restriction since some of them had not worked, IDEX is still preferred to other DEX.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: